LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Striations and the Shredded Look

Started by Manbro37, November 17, 2017, 11:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oriander2000

Personally, I'm not a fan of the subject. I can watch a couple of striations, but the moment I see veins, the appeal starts fading real quickly for me. Although it's fascinating to see how much these ladies can push their bodies, the result, most of the times, doesn't exactly fit in what imho should be "Bodybuilding".

And sometimes a big part of getting "contest ready" today is looking, like member comp said, "rather skeletal". You can notice it mostly in Bikini, where many contestant have ribs showing and zero pecs (while sporting unnaturaly obvious implants).

                                       (and let's not get started with the fake tan and high gloss varnish posing oil...)

That's why I'm a fan of the "original" Figure looks, that shows obvious muscle tone without excessive dehydration. And sometimes, a few of these ladies compete in Physique or (European) Bodyfitness, that allows flexing. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Sheep

Mega muscles, veins popping out topped with a pretty face and bikini. What's not too like.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cook

I love Renee's beast mode
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

comp