⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Diana the Valkyrie

Started by kholloways, January 31, 2014, 09:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwqw

I understand that, but which sites in particular are being accessed? Your account on this forum, or on other pay sites?

I guess another reason not to join herbiceps.


Female Bodybuilding


His account on this forum. Had same bad experience before.

If you have an account on Diana the Valkyrie or on the sites that he hosts PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD and DO NOT USE SAME USERNAME, PASSWORD, EMAIL here!

Not only herbiceps, do not join other sites as well that he hosts, he gives all your info to these website owners, name, address, email, credit card details, username, password, email everything...
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

qwqw

And no one's reported him to anybody before?

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And no one's reported him to anybody before?


Diana the Valkyrie does idendity theft and share personal details with others. He thinks that he can give all your personal details to the site owners that he hosts then nobody can sue him, also he thinks that he can threaten you with your personal details.

If a site use CCBill or any other professional billing system join but if a website use Diana the Valkyrie's payment processing NEVER JOIN.

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

Paperclip113

It's got a GREAT backlog, with loads of content to flip through. The videos don't seem to work though so nothing more than the basic sub seems worth it, however, so be careful about that.

I've only ever signed up through CCBill so I don't know about stealing sensitive information, however.

Stevebob

Basically wondered how many people here have used it before, only that it asks for so many details (bank telephone number?) I am a little suspicious. Thanks.

schillster1

I don't see any or have had any problems in the past with it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

M7

I've never had a problem with it, but I haven't been a member in many years. I don't remember them wanting my bank's telephone number.

Unicron

I've joined the site many times and every experience has been a safe and secure one. I will be joining again, because I recently found some content I've been looking for for years and had know idea they had it. 

The bank number is a general 1800 number.

Toroko


FemFlexUSA

100% secure

I'm not sure why anyone thinks a bank phone number should be a secret.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

babtousm

Personally, I like reading stories of amazons, muscular women, agressive women, BDSM, and all this stuff, and for these topics, Diana the Valkyrie website is my reference in term of stories database, it is updated almost daily and have thousands of very very good stories out there. This site is a must, at least in the free area. I have never been a member so cannot comment about the problem of identity when being a member.

zig563

It was a great site in it's heyday. #1 by far and I was a member and met Femflex and some of the others at a show or 2 . We used to have a nice chat room with many fbbs in it. DTV is honest. There is zero issue with stealing anything by DTV.  The bank phone is just in the event of trouble and making sure members are adults. There is no fraud and I never heard one member complain about it. The fraud was often people stealing content from there....an opposite effect and posting it on youtube and places like that. That seems to have ended. The days of fbbs popping in every night are probably over in chat....years back. That was a different time with fewer sites. The index is long and deep and well worth joining just to see the older stuff.

DTV is not a fraud..and actually was a pretty nice person. Well educated, fair, and nice.

Female Bodybuilding

Diana the Valkyrie is a fraud and a thief.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive