Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#Author: [The First One] New project: Heritage

Started by The First One, August 28, 2017, 05:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The First One

Jake and I slept in Sandras' guest room that night, after I fucked his brains out for a second time.  The next morning, we started my training.  The first thing we went over was how to shrink back down to my previous 6'4 and 240 pounds, something I was extremely reluctant to do until Sandra pointed out I would need some way to live in normal society, and explained she could also teach me how to grow back, and possibly even bigger, at will.  I spent most of the day meditating before I finally managed it.  On the bright side, Jake was significantly better able to fill me up that night.  The next day I learned how to grow again, which only took a few hours after the day before, and maxed out at twenty feet tall and unbelievably muscular.  Sandra explained that with practice I could probably grow even bigger, but that was good enough for now.  I fucked Jake out in the yard that night, cycling through various sizes, all much bigger than him.  The next day I learned to change other people, and eventually grew Jake up to my size of almost eight feet from before, and just as muscular.  Interestingly enough, his genitals grew immense as well, his balls the size of cantelopes and his dick reaching all the way down to his knees and too big for him to fit his own giant hand around, when still soft.  We experimented with him being the dominant partner that night, and the sheer size of his dick was amazing, but neither of us liked the role reversal much, so the next day I transferred his additional size and power to Sandra.  As Jake shrank back down to his original geek body, the oracle moaned with pleasure, her body bursting out of her tiny sundress, all her body fat seemingly being transferred to her breasts, and her skin smoothing out, going from "old" to a mature, MILF-ish look.  Her breasts grew to at least H cups, her pecs even bigger, her shoulders up to her ears, her neck spread out until it was hard to see, her limbs as thick as oil drums, her abs to a cobblestone ten-pack, her hands and feet bigger than her head, and her fingers bigger than Jakes' normal-sized erection.  She brought herself off before looking down at us from her new almost eight foot height with a sheepish grin.  "Do you mind letting me keep this body?"

The next day, I was ready.  Apparently Sandra (who had also spent most of the previous  day and night flexing, showing off and admiring her new body) wasn't allowed to go with us, but she promised to pray for our success.  "Wait," Jake pointed out, "You can see the future, don't you know how this'll go?"
"I can see every possible future.   But the future is not fixed.  The ancients were mistaken.  The Fates are record-keepers, not controllers.  There are multiple possible outcomes to this endeavor, and to be honest in many you still die.".  "Would it have KILLED you to mention this earlier?!?!"


The First One

Sandra had told us where to go to find my mother.  It was one skyscraper out of many in the nearest big city.  Pretty nondescript, all things considered.  Which was probably the point.  Jake parked Sandras' car around the corner, and I headed back to the building on my own.  I was back at my normal (for me) size, but dressed in a baggy shirt and sweatpants, which wasn't something I liked, but I needed to be inconspicuous.  Well, to be honest we didn't really have a specific plan, but we'd thought that would be a better way to do this.  I entered the building to find a lobby taking up most of the ground floor.  There were about twenty, twenty-five muscular guards in the room, all of whom were now staring at me.  "Excuse me, miss," said the nearest one, walking toward me, "but this is private property.  So you just-" "I'm here for my mother," I interrupted, growing just big enough to start straining my clothes, "So you can stay out of my way, or you can suffer the consequences.". "It's the girl!  She's here!" Within a fraction of a second, twenty, twenty-five guns were all trained on me.  "Well," I said with an evil grin, "Don't say I didn't warn you.". With those words, and without moving a single soon-to-be-inhumanly massive muscle, I started transferring.  The guards didn't know what was happening as their muscles lost their size and definition, but they understandably started panicking as they dropped their guns and fell, first to their knees then to the floor, and their uniforms loosened as they each shrank to the size of preteen boys.  They would live, but they'd need plenty of physical therapy to function normally again, and they'd be tiny for the rest of their lives regardless.  I on the other hand... Well, for one thing I wasn't even done draining them when I felt my head brush up against the ceiling.  When I was... oh, boy, the feelings were intoxicating.  I just stood there lost in it for a minute or two.  My thighs and biceps were bigger around than Jakes' waist had been when I transformed him,  my neck was wider than his thighs had been, my breasts were at least J cups, my hair trailed a couple feet behind me on the floor, and my clit was longer and bigger around than Jakes' normal-sized arm, and from what I could see under my breasts I had at least a twelve-pack.  I could feel my massive feet sinking into the limestone floor.  I wasn't sure how much that meant I weighed now, beyond "a lot."  I was a giantess in every sense of the term, and I loved it. 

I avoided stepping on anybody as I made my way towards the elevators on the other side of the lobby, choosing the freight elevator for obvious reasons.  Not sure what else to do, and thinking it seemed like a somewhat logical place to start,  I pushed the button for the top floor.  The elevator screeched and began to slowly inch upward under my weight.  I was jolted out of my wondering at this when the elevator cable broke.  "Ohshit."

We've all had that feeling, right?  That feeling on a rollercoaster, or when an elevator suddenly starts, where you feel like your stomach's being left behind?  Well, that's what I felt.  I plummented into a basement at least a couple stories underground from about halfway up the building.  I effortlessly pried the door open and, to my embarassment (even if I was alone) started throwing up.  It took a couple minutes, after which I marveled at the fact that I hadn't been hurt.  My bones and muscles must have increased in density as I grew.  Okay, I thought, glancing at what was left of the elevator, time for plan B.  "Plan B," such as it was, consisted of taking the stairs, checking every floor of the building one-by-one, moving at superhuman speed all the while.  Anyone who tried to stop me, I drained like the guards in the lobby, now focusing on increasing my density to fit in the building.  There were a fair number who just surrendered, and quite a few scientests and bearucrats, both of which were spared.  Nonetheless, by the time I got to the top floor, I could feel the power in me, power even my giant, Hulk-shaming muscles failed to give a full impression of.  It felt like I could bring down the entire building with my bare hands.

The first room I saw on the top floor was the directors' office.  The director herself was a middle-aged woman with horn-rimmed glasses and her blonde hair in a bun, of average height, but who visibly kept in shape.  Nothing compared to what I had become, of course, but quite impressive for a human woman.  As I walked in, she set down a tablet.  "Do you have any idea what you've done, girl?".  "Your people kidnapped my mother.". "And in response you committed an act of domestic terrorism." "I never killed anybody!" "But you crippled this countrys' first and last line of defense against your kind.". She stood up and walked around her desk toward me.  "You know what we do, right?  You know how your family treated humans thousands of years ago?". "Yes.". "I'm going to give uou the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn't think about what we protect people from when you decided to bring down our entire organization by yourself in the space of less than a day." "Yeah, I didn't.  You know why?  Because my mother was in danger, and I love her.  I'm not like them.  I have people I care about.  Would it have been that hard to just ask for our cooperation?". " Nothing we knew about your kind suggested any such request would be granted.". "Well, I'm offering now.  You've seen what a single angry demigod can do to your troops.  You need somebody like me if you want to do what you do.  I'll work for you, I'll answer any questions you have, all I ask in return is that you let her go.".

The director sighed.  "I could be court-martialed if this ever got out, I'll have you know.".  She recieved a small, one-button remote from her desk and pushed the button.  The wall to our right slid upward, revealing a surprisingly comfortable bedroom, outfitted with a sink, toilet and shower.  In the middle of it stood my mother, 5'1, but curvy and with surprisingly big breasts.... and a roughly 5'10 man in a white robe standing behind her and holding a knife to her throat.  "Kelvis?!" the director cried in surprise, "How did you get back there?".  The man, probably the lader of the Last Circle, grinned.  "Would you believe 'magic?'". "Let her go," I said, slowly stepping forward and clenching my fists.  "I'm afraid I can't do that.  Hera wants this whores' blood, and what Hera wants-" that was as far as he got before I lost it.  My mother started growing, tearing outmof her modest sundress, biceps bulging, legs thickening, abs etching themselves into her stomach, neck widening, hands and feet growing slighlty out of proportion, her hair lengthening, and her breasts swelling to massive H-cups on top of pecs thicker than dictionaries.  Reaching behind her, and down from her new height of 8'3, she snapped Kelvis' neck.  The sorcerer fell to the floor with a dull "Thud," the knife falling from his hands.  "Thank you, Hayley." my mother said as she stared at her new bicep, thick as an oil drum.  "Looks like you learned quite a bit from Sandra."

I went off to college a couple months later.  I increased my default size to 6'8 and 305 pounds for the occasion, but when doing work for the agency, or having sex with Jake, I usually grow much bigger.  My mother settled for a height of 6'10 and 370 poinds of muscle, and became quite the cougar, seducing young, muscular guys, dominating them and fucking them senseless with her new hulking, powerful body.  She says I may get a stepfather one day, but for now she's content to sleep around.  As for the agency, their entire combat staff now consists of women (I "conveniently forgot" to tell them my powers also work on men) none of whom are less than seven feet tall and five hundred pounds.  Quite a few of them have gone out of their way to thank me.  I remember one girl who said her sex life with her boyfriend improved by leaps and bounds when she grew two feet taller and hundreds of pounds more muscular, and another who thanked me for rescuing her from an abusive relationship.  And another two who thanked me for improving their sex life with each other.  They still occasionally come across some threat (usually another demigod) that prompts them to call on me, under the codename "Behemoth.".   So life is good.  And Sandra, who also kept the improvements I gave her, said my father is proud of me.  I'm not sure what that entails, but it's probably good, right?

The First One

This was actually all I had planned, but thanks