Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Amber Deluca C4S video quality !!

Started by buddye, January 10, 2011, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler Durden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if you intent to buy some and then post it  in Oboom crap, as usual for you ...
so no one can download it, please don`t .....
I buy with My money $$$ and I download fast
you get the the video for FREE and download slowly

BTW since I am member here .. I just downloaded  5 or 6 videos as I am into  foot fetish muscle women


Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if you intent to buy some and then post it  in Oboom crap, as usual for you ...
so no one can download it, please don`t .....
I buy with My money $$$ and I download fast
you get the the video for FREE and download slowly

BTW since I am member here .. I just downloaded  5 or 6 videos as I am into  foot fetish muscle women

... whatever  :shutup:
I ♥ Saradas

Female Bodybuilding

Amber Deluca rip-off clips.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

qwqw

Yeah, don't waste your money at her store. If you need clips of her, join one of the sites where she's a model and get clips of her through there.

Tyler Durden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, don't waste your money at her store. If you need clips of her, join one of the sites where she's a model and get clips of her through there.
I have 90% of her videos from websites !!
anyway I bought 3 videos from her store.. the quality is not HD but ok.. better than her site  !
her last shoot from ftvideo  she start to be old and fat  !!


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
        

deerfott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login       

She is definitely not in the best shape in that picture.

Tyler Durden

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login       

She is definitely not in the best shape in that picture.

born in 1967... now has 47 !!

MM2K

Man, one of the things that has made me stop being a fan of Amber - as amazing as she is - the extreme weight changes over the years. In the beginning of her fitness modeling career - in some of those early Bill Dobbins sets - she looked more like a figure/physique competitor and in my opinion looked her best. Then a year or two later she bulked up to compete in bodybuilding - ultimately they were clean bulks. Now she has a very fat bulk. I understand some changes in bodyweight when you are competing - going from offseason to competition shape - but I dont like weight changes so extreme over a number of years that it puts you in a different competition category. I wish girls would stay either in bikini or figure/physique , or bodybuilding, and just stay in that same category your entire career.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

Nefarious

I think she has more of a powerlifter physique now.  I for one love her current look and the added strength that goes with it.  I think it's very sexy.  To each their own anyway.  The only person who has to live with it is herself and ppl close to her.

valentino

The New clips from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login have good quality image though