LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2014 IFBB Wings of Strength Tampa Pro Contest Pics and coverage

Started by shimmer1, July 27, 2014, 04:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netcurse2000

Vanessa Campbell

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

netcurse2000

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

netcurse2000

Mariana Fernandes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

netcurse2000

More Monique Jones

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Deeper1234

Is it just me or is there quite a bulge going on in Moniques Posing suit... love a big clit and hers looks enormous.. very girthy.

MuscleFreek80

Just the pictures alone are breathtaking...........If I was there, I might get a heart attack. And many congrats to Sheila Bleck!!!

almightydwarf

Great pics - i am just a little frustrated - i am on holliday in Clearwater Beach , and now ive missed this contest - OMG
I am from the netherlands btw - crying now
k+

crimson_E_86

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just the pictures alone are breathtaking...........If I was there, I might get a heart attack. And many congrats to Sheila Bleck!!!

Congrats to Sheila.

Will there another Tampa Pro or will this event get cancelled like other FBB competitions?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

It's not getting canceled. Fbb fans need to give the "doom and gloom" a rest.

Deeper1234

I am surprised that Sheila won.  Anyone notice she is a smaller, softer version of her previous self?  I wonder why the judges picked a woman with clearly less muscle than some of the others.  Sheila used to be so much bigger and harder... what happened to her??  Congrats to her but I think someone like monique with more muscle and better conditioning should have won.  Bodybuilding should be about symmetry, size, and hardness, but it seems like with this contest they picked someone softer.. wish the old sheila would come back like she use to be.. bigger and harder.

papadoc1981

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am surprised that Sheila won.  Anyone notice she is a smaller, softer version of her previous self?  I wonder why the judges picked a woman with clearly less muscle than some of the others.  Sheila used to be so much bigger and harder... what happened to her??  Congrats to her but I think someone like monique with more muscle and better conditioning should have won.  Bodybuilding should be about symmetry, size, and hardness, but it seems like with this contest they picked someone softer.. wish the old sheila would come back like she use to be.. bigger and harder.
Deeper, your talking about BB standards for men.  BB standards for women changes with every single show.  Somebody could come in top 5 in one contest, bring that exact conditioning to a different contest 2 weeks later, and then place below the top 10.  That is just the way it has always seemed to be.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login