⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [rageking] Stories~collected

Started by rageking, August 09, 2013, 03:57:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rageking

Kerri Strug: World's Strongest Gymnast
by rageking

   Prologue

   Kerri Strug is known as one of the world's most famous Olympic Gymnasts. Little did she know at the time that she would become famous for another feat. Kerri was in the dressing room at NBC studios for her appearance on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. She sat in front of her dressing room table flexing her biceps in the mirror, she was dressed in her outfit from the '96 Olympic Games. She was impressed with how well it still fit her after eighteen years. She put her hair up in a ponytail and smiled at her reflection. "Looking good, Kerri." she said. "I'm in the best shape of my life. Could anyone ask for more." There was a gentle knocking at the door. "It's open."

   The door swung open and a stagehand poked her head into the room. "Ten minutes til you're needed on stage, Kerri." The stagehand stared at Kerri's physique, she ran her eyes over Kerri's body.

   "Thank you." said Kerri. "I'm almost ready." Kerri turned her head. She could see the stagehand ogling her with her eyes. Kerri smiled and flexed her biceps for the stagehand. "Like what you see, lady." Kerri rolled up the sleeves of her leotard. Her biceps were small but ripped to shreds. The stagehand clapped and oohed and awed. Kerri stood up and walked passed the couch towards the stagehand. "Feel them if you want."

   "Of course." said the stagehand and gave Kerri's biceps a gentle squeeze. "Very nice. Gold Medal biceps if I don't say so myself."

   "Get out of my way." came a voice from outside the dressing room. "I'm a guest on the Tonight Show." A man stepped into Kerri's room. He was wearing an alligator skin vest and pants. He smiled at Kerri and tipped his fedora. "You must be that world famous gymnast they been yammering on about. You ain't much to look at. Them making a big fuss about you is ridiculous."

   "And who are you supposed to be, Crocodile Dunderhead." said Kerri with a smile. The stagehand giggled at the joke. "What exactly is it you want?"

   "I'm Billy Gator." the man said. "Number one ranked gator wrestler in the nation. There ain't no man or woman that can beat. I heard you were going to be on the show tonight and wanted to greet you before you went on stage. Maybe you'll come down to Florida with me so I can show you what make me so tough."

   Kerri smiled and shook her head. "No thanks." she said. "I'd rather sprain my ankle than go anywhere with you. I'd love to keep this conversation going but I'm due onstage soon." Kerri walked towards the door, but Billy blocked her path. "Could you get out the way please."

   "Not until you say yes." Billy said with a grin. "Now we can do this my way or the hard way. I won't hesitate to hogtie you. So follow me and let's go." Billy leered at Kerri and licked his lips. "You know, you're as pretty as a gator's underbelly."

   Kerri stood with her hands on her hips. She glared at Billy. "I'm getting sick of you, Billy." said Kerri. "If you want me to go with you, you're going to have to force me. Just get of out my face." Kerri waited but Billy refused to budge an inch.

   "Fine, have it your way." said Billy. "You better be ready for a fight." Billy lunged at Kerri and grabbed her around. He pulled Kerri close to him and grinned. "I'm going to have-"

   Kerri kneed Billy in the crotch. "Okay." said Kerri. "do your worst." The stagehand ran out of the room as Kerri and Billy stared each other down.


   Onstage, Jay had just finished his monologue. "And now for my first guest. A member of the '96  U.S women's gymnastic team and gold medalist Kerri Strug." said Jay. The audience applauded and cheered, but there was was no sign of Kerri. "She must have got lost, come on out-." Shouts erupted from the backstage area as Kerri and Billy burst through the curtain.

   "Call me a b word again, I dare you." Kerri shouted. "Don't disrespect a lady." Kerri slammed her right fist into Billy's chin. Billy staggered backwards and stumbled over the guest chairs. Kerri climbed onto the chair and leaped off. She flipped in mid air and slammed her elbow into Billy's chest. Kerri stood up and dragged Billy to his feet. She lifted Billy over her head and slammed him through Jay's desk. Kerri dragged him by the ankles to the center of the stage, and placed a bare foot on his chest. She sat down by his head and wrapped her legs around his throat. Billy flailed his arms and legs wildly as he tried to break free.

   "Well folks. Looks like we have a great show tonight as promised." said Jay. "I wish I had some popcorn. Eat your heart out, Jimmy Fallon. Good luck having a show like this."

   Billy grabbed Kerri's ankles and pulled them from off his throat. Billy rolled to his feet and grabbed Kerri by the ponytail. He lifted her onto his shoulders. "Smile, Kerri. You're on camera." said Billy as he slammed her face against the side of the nearest television camera. "I told you, you should have listened." Billy smiled and wrapped a television cable around Kerri's throat. Kerri gasped for air as he tightened the cable. Kerri kicked Billy in the groin. He released the cable and staggered back. Billy dropped to his knees.

   Kerri rubbed her throat as she got to her feet. "You like to choke women." said Kerri. "I'll teach you not to do that again." Kerri walked over and lifted a guest chair over her head. She smashed it across Billy's back. He fell onto his face, he was knocked out cold. Kerri smiled at the audience. They applauded and chanted her name. Kerri waved and bowed to the audience.

   "That was impressive." said Jay as he raised Kerri's hand up. "Olympic hero, Kerri Strug."

   "Now hold on a minute." came a voice from the audience. "That's not bad for a lady like yourself." A man dressed ina business suit rose from his chair and approached the stage. "Ma'am, I must say that was quite unexpected. I could use a fighter like you. How would you like to become a world class fighter."

   "I have no interest." said Kerri staring at the man. "I'm a gymnast, not a fighter."

   "Please hear me out before you make your decision." said the man. "Edward Cage. I'm holding a martial arts tournament next month. It's a men's only contest, but after seeing you clobber Billy, I'm ready to reconsider. Tell you what. First prize is ten million dollars."

   "That's a lot of money." said Kerri. "But fighting in a men's only tournament sounds rough. What exactly is this tourney?"

   "It's called the Strongest in the World. "said Edward. "Think of the publicity you'll get if you compete. Men like Billy will respect you. Isn't that what you want. Fame, Respect, and Money."

   "She wouldn't last five minutes." said Billy slowly getting to his feet. "She ain't got what it takes to compete with the best in the world."

   "Shut up." said Kerri. "I don't think I should enter, no matter how much is at stake."

   "I guess the little lady is a coward at heart." said Billy as he approached Kerri. "After all, you're just a woman."

   Kerri stared down Billy and clenched her fists. "Fine, I'll do it." said Kerri. "If only to shut you up, Billy. I'll beat them all if I have to do so to get to you." Kerri slapped Billy across the face.

   "You better hope you don't get me in the first round." said Billy. "I've outwrestled gators. You're an idiot if you think you can beat me. Billy grabbed Kerri by the throat and pulled her close. He kissed her on the mouth and licked her cheeks. "See you in a month, little lady." Billy turned and walked off the stage.

   "Sign me up." said Kerri. "I'll show that goon who's the best."

   "Perfect." said Edward. "I'll find you the best trainer and get you ready for the tournament." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small slip of paper. "Call me tomorrow, and we'll get everything in order."

   "Wow, what a great show so far, ladies and gentlemen." said Jay. "We're going to commercial, and when we come back, I can finally sit down and chat with Kerri Strug."

   Kerri smiled and folded her arms across her chest. Kerri blew kisses to the crowd and shook her hips back and forth. She slapped Jay on the rear and laughed. "Maybe I'll show off more of the body that made me a champion."

   End of Prologue
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


rageking

Chapter 1

                           A Month Later- First Round Drafts

   Kerri entered the MegaDome, the home of the Strongest in the World tournament. She was accompanied by her fight trainer Kayla Harrison. Kerri carried a duffle bag over her shoulders. She had been assigned a large apartment in the living quarters where she would stay wahile she competed in the  tournament. A steward led her to the apartment, she threw her duffle into the apartment and followed the steward to the participant's waiting room. "Well, I hope I'm not in over my head." Kerri said looking around the room. "There's a lot of tough looking men here. And they look pretty mean, too." A frown spread over Kerri's lips.


   "Relax, you got this, Kerri." Kayla said patting Kerri on the back. "Just remember everything you learned during your training. You can take these guys. Use your feminine charms if you have to."

   "Okay, but I'll have to be at my best if I want to win this tournament." Kerri said staring at a man almost twice her size. "I'm here to win, and I want to shut that pain in the butt Billy up for good. The man turned and stared back at her. He grinned and pointed at Kerri, he spit on the ground at her feet. He turned and walked away. Kerri felt her heart thumping in her chest. Another man passed in front of Kerri, he stepped on her right foot as he walked by. "Excuse me,"

   "Oh, don't mind me, shrimp. "said the man. "It's your fault you were in my way. So say you're sorry and I'll be on my way." The man glared at Kerri, he smiled at her.

   Kerri took a step back. "I don't want any trouble, let's save it for the ring." Kerri said. "There's no reason to start a fight here." Kerri glared at the man, hoping he would would away.

   "Are you afraid of me yet." said the man. "I'm Dave the Deranged, toughest boxer in all of New Jersey. If I got you in the first round, I won't show any mercy. You'll be crying for me to stop. If you think I'll lose to a munchkin like you, you are mistaken. I'll batter you with my fists until you're knocked out cold." Dave stood nose to nose with Kerri. He stared down at her.

   Kerri was at a loss for words. "I'll be- beat y- you." Kerri said  "I'm an Olympic gold medalist. I have the heart of a champion." Kerri's lips began to quiver, a shudder ran down her spine. "I'm not afraid of you, you're just a big goon."

   "I guess we'll find out if we face each other in the first round." Dave said holding up a strip of paper. "I'm no.17, go ahead and pick your number." Dave pointed to a small table in the center of the room. A top hap sat upside down on the table.

   Kerri walked over to the table and reached her hand into the hat. A pulled out a strip of paper. "No.18." Kerri said. "Looks like I'll see you in the first round." Kerri cringed as Dave approached her. He grabbed her by the wrists.

   "Good luck." Dave said. "You'll need it along with a pair of crutches." Dave shoved Kerri to the ground, she fell down onto her butt. Dave laughed and walked off.

   Kerri got to her feet and brushed herself off. "What a pig." Kerri said. "I'm going to show him what a female gymnast can do. All I have to do is wear him down, and I can win for sure." Kerri stretched her arms out by her sides and flexed her biceps. "These arms may not be big, but he'll find out how strong they are." Kerri gave each bicep a kiss. "Let's go back to my dressing room until they call me for my match.. Kerri and Kayla headed towards the dressing room area.


   Kerri vs Dave the Deranged

   
   The stands of the Mega-Dome were packed, the tournament was sold out. Edward Cage sat behind his desk in the VIP booth of the arena. He had already made millions from ticket sales, advertising, and merchandising, and the tournament was just ready getting ready to kick off. Kerri was going to be a cash cow for him. He opened his briefcase on top of the desk and ran his fingers along the money inside. He heard the opening bell ring. Time to sit back and enjoy the show, he thought.


   Kerri emerged from the participant's tunnel and walked towards the fighter's stage, a platform 50 ft by 50 ft wide, the fighting surface stood two feet high. Kerri approached the steps at the base of the platform and climbed onto the concrete stage. Several spectators held up signs, some read 'Go for the Gold, Kerri', 'Queen Kerri', and Kerri the Conquerer'. Kerri smiled and waved to the crowd. They cheered and stamped their feet and chanted Kerri's name. Kerri stopped in the center of the ring. She saw there were no corner posts or ropes. She ran her fingers through her hair, she had it cut the same way as when she competed in the '96 Olympic Games. She wore the same outfit she had on when she won the gold medal. Kerri had decided to wear her gold medal for luck. Her trainer Kayla stood outside the ring.

   The referee/announcer Dara Torres stood next to Kerri, dressed in a black and white striped sports bra and black thong. She shook Kerri's hand and patted her on the back. "Don't worry, you can do this." Dara said. "Don't take any crap from these guys."


   "Thanks, I've been through worse before." Kerri said. "A sprained ankle is probably worse than this." She heard Dara chuckle under her breath. "What's so funny?"

   "I've been officiating this tournament for the past five years." Dara said. "These guys hate to play by the rules. They've been known to spend people to the emergency room. You better be on your guard with them."

   Dave emerged from the participant's tunnel, dressed in a pair of boxer shorts and black boots. He strutted as he walked towards the ring, he smirked at Kerri and shook his head. He told himself he would enjoy dominating her. He climbed the ring steps and glared at Kerri, he approached Kerri with his arms folded across his chest. "Hey, little shrimp." Dave said. "I hope you're ready for your loss, because I'm going to wipe the floor with you."

   "Bring it on." Kerri said. "I'm been training for this moment." Kerri flexed her biceps. The crowd raored their approval. Kerri rolled up the sleeves of her leotard. Her biceps were well defined and rock hard, veins ran down her arms.

   "Okay, let's get this started." Dara said holding a microphone in her right hand. "In this corner, the Magnificient One, The Golden Girl of Gymnastics, and real cutie, Kerri Strug." Dara pointed to Kerri. "And in this corner, the Terror of New Jersey, the famed boxer, Dave the Deranged." Dara pointed to Dave, the crowd booed at the mention of his name. "The rules are simple, you can win by ringout, submission, or knockout. No biting unless absolutely necessary, and remember not to paralyze your opponent."  Dara raised her left hand and dropped it to her side. "Fight."

   Kerri crouched into a sumo wrestler's stance. She watched as Dave raised his hands in front of his chest. Dave ran forward and rushed at Kerri. She leaped into the air and somersaulted over Dave and landed right behind him. Dave spun around and slammed his left fist into Kerri's abs. Kerri stumbled backwards and planted her feet firmly. Kerri broke into a run and cartwheeled towards Dave. She landed a kick with her right foot to Dave's chin. Dave staggered back and shook his head, he ran at Kerri and slammed his right fist into Kerri's stomach. Kerri lurched backwards, Dave came at her with a right jab to her chest and a left jab to her right temple. He Swung his left fist at Kerri's chin. She ducked under the blow and slammed her elbow into Dave's chest. Kerri caught Dave in the abs with her  left knee. Kerri backflipped and kicked Dave in the chin with both of her bare feet. "You do know I'm a gymnast right?' Kerri said and smiled at Dave.

   Dave spit in Kerri's eyes. She threw her hands over her face and wiped her eyes. While she was distracted, Dave landed a vicious uppercut to Kerri's chin. Kerri landed with a thud nto her back. Dave grabbed her by the ankles and rolled her into a boston crab. Dave leaned back applying pressure to the hold. Kerri clenched her fists and groaned. Dave laughed and taunted Kerri. "You'll be felling this for a long time." Dave said. "Can you take this sort of punishment." Kerri felt her knees begin to ache. She pushed herself up with her hands and powered out of the hold, she rolled back over onto her back and kicked Dave away.

   Kerri got to her feet and slugged Dave in the chin. Dave staggered back and rubbed his chin. Kerri dropped into a splits and punched Dave in the groin. Dave fell to his knees clutching his crotch. Kerri ran at Dave and drop kicked him in the abs. He fell onto his back. Kerri stood at Dave's side and flipped into the air and flopped down onto him with a moonsault. Kerri sat on Dave's chest and grabbed his wrists. She pinned his arms at his sides and wrapped her legs around his waist. She squeezed him as hard as she could. Dave freed his arms and rolled Kerri over and straddled her chest. He slammed both fists into her temples. He landed a right hook to Kerri's right breast. Dave leaned down and butted Kerri in the forehead. Kerri shoved Dave off her chest and jumped to her feet. She dragged Dave to his feet and wrapped his arms around his waist. She lifted him off the ground and bodyslammed him onto the concrete surface. She sat down by his head and wrapped her legs around his throat. Dave gasped for air as he clutched Kerri's ankles. Dave twisted Kerri's left ankle, she winched and released the hold. "That was my bad ankle, don't touch it again." Kerri said and rose to her feet and somersaulted into the air. She landed in a sitting position on Dave's shoulders, her crotch in his face. She leaned back and slammed Dave to the ground with a hurricanrana.

   "I don't care about your ankle." Dave said as he got to his feet. He charged at Kerri and landed a left jab to her throat. Kerri dropped to one knee. Dave raised his fist at her, she punched him in the abs. Dave staggered backwards towards the ring edge. He caught his footing, keeping himself from falling out of the ring. Dave was breathing hard. Sweat ran down his forehead. He walked up to Kerri slowly and raised his fists in front of his chest. Kerri got to her feet and clenched her fists. She landed a right jab to the center of Dave's nose. Dave let out out a loud yelp and rubbed his nose. Blood poured from his nostrils, he could tell his nose was broken. Dave ran at Kerri and caught her in the right eyebrow with his left boot. Kerri fell onto her back, she felt her head throbbing. She was dazed but still conscious, she rolled to her side as Dave tried to stomp her on the forehead. Kerri leaped into the air and kicked Dave in his right eye. Dave dropped to both knees. A cut had formed over his eyes brow. His eye was poofy and swelled shut.

   "Serves you right, you deserved that." Kerri said and cartwheeled over Dave, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his throat. Dave flailed his arms trying to break free. He managed to get to his feet, but Kerri was locked onto him like a python on it's prey. Dave staggered and swayed on his feet, he couldn't believe how strong her grip was, he dropped to his his knees. Dave struggled to catch his breath, he felt woozy and sleepy. Kerri tightened her grip, she could fell Dave weakening. She smiled and kissed Dave on the back of the head. "Go to sleep, it will be easier for both of us." Dave's arms drooped to his side. Referee Dara approached the combatants. She raised Dave's right arm over his head and released it. It drooped back to his side. Dara raised his arm and watched it drop again. She did it a third time and called for the bell. She told Kerri to release the hold.

   Dara raised Kerri's arm in victory. "The winner of match, and advancing to the second round, Kerri Strug." Dara said. The crowd sat in stunned silence, their mouths hanging wide open. They couldn't believe what they just saw. The crowd broke into a roar or of cheers and rose to their feet. They clapped and chanted Kerri's name. Even Kerri was surprised at her victory, she had never fought that viciously before. She smiled and bowed to the crowd.


   Up in his booth, Mr. Cage smiled to himself and laughd. He looked at the computer monitor at his desk. The television ratings were through the roof, they were the highest he had seen since his grandfather first founded the tournament. If Kerri kept fighting like this and winning, he could finally pay off the loan on his private island in the South Pacific. He would have to order more tshirts with Kerri's image printed on them, He wondered how well the dvds would sell after the tournament was over. "Atta go, Kerri. Keep making me money." Edward stood up from his chair and grabbbed his briefcase. He decided to walk back to his office. 

   Later that night, Kerri laid on the bed in her dressing room, she had stripped down to her American flag bra and thong. Kayla sat on the sofa against thee wall. "Was I really that violent." Kerri said. "I broke his nose, that's a terrible thing to do. Maybe I should apologize to Dave." Kerri sat up and placed her hands on her knees.

   "Forget him." Kayla said watching the replay of the match on the big screen television in the corner. "The only thing you hurt is his ego., a broken nose will heal faster than an ego."  Kayla stood up and walked over to Kerri and sat down on the bed beside her. She threw her arm over Kerri's shoulders. "You have to focus on the second round. You're next match is tomorrow."

   "Yes, of course. I still haven't found out who my next opponent is." Kerri said and laid back down. "I guess we better get some rest, I'm still sore from the match." Kerri shut her eyes, sleep quickly fell over her. Kayla smiled and walked over to the second bed and laid down.


   To be continued in Chapter 2  Kerri vs Bruce Lee Marvin
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rageking

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login