LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Rakel Lilja Halldórsdóttir

Started by gordonlloyd, March 07, 2014, 03:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zeermuffs

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kryten


PowerViking01

I'm surprised there aren't more Icelandic strongwomen, considering the legacy of the Icelandic strongmen like Magnus Ver Magnusson and Jon Pall Sigmarsson.

bkrugby


pbo4muscle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised there aren't more Icelandic strongwomen, considering the legacy of the Icelandic strongmen like Magnus Ver Magnusson and Jon Pall Sigmarsson.

Jon Pall Sigmarsson, legacy = died 1993, age 33, from long time and massive use of steroids. Not a very inspiring legacy :(

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised there aren't more Icelandic strongwomen, considering the legacy of the Icelandic strongmen like Magnus Ver Magnusson and Jon Pall Sigmarsson.

Jon Pall Sigmarsson, legacy = died 1993, age 33, from long time and massive use of steroids. Not a very inspiring legacy :(

I looked at a couple of sources and I don't know where you're getting that. Everything I've seen agrees with the following from Wikipedia:

On 16 January 1993 Jón Páll Sigmarsson suffered a cardiac arrest. He was deadlifting in his gym, the Jakaból in Iceland when the cardiac arrest occurred, caused, it is thought, by a traumatic aortic rupture which was related to a weakened heart, a problem that was known to exist in his family.

mrdman09

Ruptured aneurysm stroke and heart  attack  is known to be the result of LOW MINERALS.  Copper and zinc in particular.  The same deficiency is also the cause for saggy skin, varicose veins, Hemorrhoids. The condition is diagnosed, prevented and cured in livestock but in human modern medicine the tendency is to treat the symptoms and not to cure the disease.  More money for  hospitals and insurance companies that way.  Check out "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" by Dr. Joel Wallach.  It's all over google and youtube.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login