⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Debra D'andrea

Started by 24mass, April 02, 2010, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really need to get a shoot with her.

Have you contacted her? You need to shoot a dry humping fetish video with her.

It's going to happen I just need to figure out florida timing for it. I have a friend who could probably even connect me and film it.


clay99

Nice can't believe how big/muscular she still is. These old school bodybuilders are built different.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice can't believe how big/muscular she still is. These old school bodybuilders are built different.

Yeah, they been at it a long time and if they stay with it, that muscle and thickness can stay around for a long time especially someone like Debra who loves to throw weights around.

clay99

Did anyone see her in Florida?

So disappointed in her recent videos. So much F vs F stuff

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did anyone see her in Florida?

So disappointed in her recent videos. So much F vs F stuff

I saw my share of fbbs who posted F vs F vids and, it never bothered me a bit. In sessions with Debra, and a few others with F vs F vids, they were great... I'll put it that way.  ;)

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did anyone see her in Florida?

So disappointed in her recent videos. So much F vs F stuff

I saw my share of fbbs who posted F vs F vids and, it never bothered me a bit. In sessions with Debra, and a few others with F vs F vids, they were great... I'll put it that way.  ;)

The producers of those companies messed up wasting her efforts and time shooting FvsF/sexual content when she is known for wrestling men and muscle worship.

FBBMW

I see that Debra D is now on session girls!! 

1 hot photo.   No tour dates.  Doesn't say much in her profile, but it's still sexy.   

battlefieldb

Wow. Heard a lot about her; hope that she travels. :)

clay99

I hope a massmuscle or ironbelles producer gets a hold of her again and she produces more mixed wrestling videos.

Still looks fantastic despite her age

2ndHoodman

Love to see she's back! Shame I couldn't make it to Miami otherwise I'd give y'all some mixed wrestling videos with her. It was hard to lock anything down so I'm skipping it.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Still looks fantastic despite her age

For me, she looks fantastic BECAUSE of her age. LOL! (I'm a bit older than her.) I sessioned with her a couple of times in years past, and Debra's recent pics are amazing. She's in my Hall of Fame and would love to see her once more. 

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Love to see she's back! Shame I couldn't make it to Miami otherwise I'd give y'all some mixed wrestling videos with her. It was hard to lock anything down so I'm skipping it.

You would do a better job than Cj Films, Kandy, Ivan productions, totally butchered Debra with some horrific videos not showcasing any of her real talents. Debra looks like she could put on more size but I doubt she cares about that at her age