LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author/Morpher: [buddye] My Fantasy Girlfriends *Illus*

Started by buddye, March 02, 2012, 04:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

interstate531

I constantly fantasise abvout being married to Tina Lockwood and waking up next to her mightybody every morning. Sigh.


Sheep

wow cool pics. 
how often do you masturbate?  I go every other day more or less Karen Netterstrom is my fave.  I also flick my nipples while I stroke as it makes me harder.  I have been flicking all through the pics.  I am rock hard.  I have my wifes panties on dreaming about female muscle. 
the bigger, the more tanned, the better. 
keep up the good work. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login