Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2013 USA Championships

Started by polecia, July 26, 2013, 05:39:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Fair enough, but a pro card is a Pro card

they give pro cards to bikini also


Interesting, if Jo won a Pro card in Bikini (had it existed then), could she have entered a contest as an FBB ie is a Pro card "for life" , you don't need to qualify again each time you move up to the next division? I had not considered this, but my guess is a Pro card is for life, no need to re qualify if you move up.
I can see your point if so.
At the end of the day, not Jo's problem, just more inconsistency in the sport.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS