Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Nicole Bass?

Started by Squeaky, November 30, 2011, 04:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's gone to physique.

You're thinking of Nicole Ball


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

chris4musclegirl

Don't want to be mean but i never  but she does the same as rene Toney for me instant shrinkage

hamoudi

is someonecan post her link with  Howard Stern  show?

hamoudi

as I know she is good now .maybe she gains some weight ,but she will try to lose it to back again to session in few months

she is my idol

chris4musclegirl

All I know is her husband died recently

hamoudi

UNFORTUNATLY ,YES.ALTHOUGH SHE IS VERY TOUGH ,BUT SHE IS VERY SENSETIVE AND ROMANTIC WOMAN

LuvBigChix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
All I know is her husband died recently

Shame. He'd been sick since 2004, at least. He adored Nicole intensely and she reciprocated.

bodybuildingfan80

Nicole Bass has stayed around with the Howard Stern show but soon will also be returning for mixed wrestling sessions. Nicole was an early visible representatives of FBB with appearances on television talk shows and also her "largest FBB" reputation which put her in a league of her own in terms of sheer size and strength.

Paul1966

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Rooster

I'm pretty sure that she passed away in late 2016 or early 2-17.  RIP, Nicole.

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm pretty sure that she passed away in late 2016 or early 2-17.  RIP, Nicole.

Yeah she passed away last month, in February.

northman2k