⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms. O 2011

Started by mrdergel, September 16, 2011, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbbfbb2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Old Surehand

Here's the placings for the 2011 Ms. Olympia:
1. Iris Kyle
2. Yaxeni Oriquen
3. Brigita Brezovac
4. Debi Laszewski
5. Alina Popa
6. Sheila Bleck


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

sanuk808

Iris wins again....she's always in great shape but the results are getting more predictable every year.  I don't see any flaws in Yaxeni's condition, even when compared to Iris...then again I'm not a judge.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Sar-Net

Finally someone listened, No GhostFace, Whoohooo, see they all look a hell of a lot better too, I have been bitching about ghost face forever now(I can't count that high, I need to watch sesame street some more, the count will set me strait.), its about fricken time someone listened!

The posing suits are a bit better too, but still need a bit of work.

Nicole ball and Heather Foster have both made some serious improvements.

Monique Jones is looking pretty good too, its to bad she has had a kid and really messed up her abs, otherwise she is looking pretty impressive.

Its too bad Cathy LeFrancois got married and dropped out for so long, she still looks pretty good but I think she has just been out of the game too long.

I think I would have put the top five at   1)Yaxeni Oriquen   2)Alina Popa   3)Iris Kyle  4)Debi Laszewski  five is a bit of a toss up but I think I'd have to put  5)Heather Foster, now if there was a really good posing routine or something, I mite make changes to my list.

I have to rate Debi a little lower then I would like, as her abs just aren't defined very well, and the abs tie the whole picture together.

At least this year there isn't a clear "god what were they thinking", so ya can't rag on the judges too much.

I figure I mite rate Iris a little lower as I don't like the dynasty bit, it should the best girl wins,
if real rules and standards were made, it mite be easier for the judges not to be blind.

In my opinion last years winner should work her bootie off to make sure no one can come in and take her crown, resting on your laurels isn't the way at least in my book to stay on top.




hhheeeyyy12345

some candid stuff from the Olympia Weekend

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hhheeeyyy12345

another thread with candids:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fbbfbb2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

K A R M A    P L E A S E !!!

braeburn

Sheila Bleck looks AMAZING!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fredzeppelin

At home I had them scored:

1. Nicole Ball (prettiest and sexiest)
2. Kim Perez (second prettiest and beefiest)
3. All the rest

But seriously, I think the judges got it more or less right this year, with the exception
of Brigita Brezova who was not CLOSE to her best shape and placed way too high.

pHHQ

This is why I love FBB's. DAMN! those Pictures  are hot.

Jonas


While I thought Yaxeni was robbed earlier this year against Iris, from what I see here, Iris deserved to beat Yaxeni.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At home I had them scored:

1. Nicole Ball (prettiest and sexiest)
2. Kim Perez (second prettiest and beefiest)
3. All the rest

But seriously, I think the judges got it more or less right this year, with the exception
of Brigita Brezova who was not CLOSE to her best shape and placed way too high.
I agree khuddle, although it appears that sometimes in the world of FBB, the camera does lie a bit. However, I think Brigita is pretty ripped, those pecs could be used as cheese graters. Looks a fair call to me, but maybe  those who were lucky enough to be there would say different.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jaf2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally someone listened, No GhostFace, Whoohooo, see they all look a hell of a lot better too, I have been bitching about ghost face forever now(I can't count that high, I need to watch sesame street some more, the count will set me strait.), its about fricken time someone listened!

The posing suits are a bit better too, but still need a bit of work.

Nicole ball and Heather Foster have both made some serious improvements.

Monique Jones is looking pretty good too, its to bad she has had a kid and really messed up her abs, otherwise she is looking pretty impressive.

Its too bad Cathy LeFrancois got married and dropped out for so long, she still looks pretty good but I think she has just been out of the game too long.

I think I would have put the top five at   1)Yaxeni Oriquen   2)Alina Popa   3)Iris Kyle  4)Debi Laszewski  five is a bit of a toss up but I think I'd have to put  5)Heather Foster, now if there was a really good posing routine or something, I mite make changes to my list.

I have to rate Debi a little lower then I would like, as her abs just aren't defined very well, and the abs tie the whole picture together.

At least this year there isn't a clear "god what were they thinking", so ya can't rag on the judges too much.

I figure I mite rate Iris a little lower as I don't like the dynasty bit, it should the best girl wins,
if real rules and standards were made, it mite be easier for the judges not to be blind.

In my opinion last years winner should work her bootie off to make sure no one can come in and take her crown, resting on your laurels isn't the way at least in my book to stay on top.


Sar-Net (and others):

Kudos to Iris on her win; but comparing IRIS to IRIS; do you think that she had a MUCH better look at the 2010 Olympia than she did this year?

BASED ON PICS, she just didn't look as crisp, sharp and full.


jaf2

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

goldbricker

Wow, Aleesha's knockers arrive two seconds before she does...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login