LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms. O 2011

Started by mrdergel, September 16, 2011, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

Brigita Brezovac

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Goldbug

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... and for guys who are interested in the finals the live stream - starting in 2h 20 min:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TYVM for that.

I've only just started streaming a few cricket and soccer matches in the past few months, because my connection speed was awful before that.

But is there any way that I could record that stream?

PS you've done enough, so if it takes more than a few keystrokes to explain it to my noob self then please disregard this post. I'm sincerely just happy about having the first opportunity of following my a live Ms Olympia since 1988 when IIRC Laura Creavalle made her debut standing next to Cory. And even that was a delayed telecast.

Old Surehand

Iris Kyle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Sheila Bleck

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand

Last, but not least, Yaxeni Oriquen. Could this be her year? Look at the pictures and voice your opinions on who you like and who will win.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Goldbug

Yaxeni is looking amazing.

The first shot of her I looked at I thought her abs couldn't compete. But that was just a bad shot. All of the other photos of her abs looked sublime.

If anyone is going to push Iris for the title I think it will be her.

Goldbug

Debi and Kim Perez also looked awesome. (Bit biased towards Kim, tbh, I think she is pure awesome).

buddye

Debi's back double biceps pose looks devastating and Monique Jones' proportions are impeccable. Alina is in her best shape ever IMO. Tough call.  
My initial thought was
1. Kim Perez
2. Debi Laszewski
When I got over the shock of seeing Kim's upper body (best in the contest by far) I noticed her arms are almost as big as hers legs. Debi is my winner. She's the total package.

ronin99

Iris is in a division of her own - man so perfect. Hope Sheila places high too she looks great.

Goldbug

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... and for guys who are interested in the finals the live stream - starting in 2h 20 min:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Still appreciating that link very, very much, but damned if it isn't locking up every few seconds. I'm not really sure how teh intertubes work, but I'm consoling myself with the idea that the Ms O is more popular and taking up more bandwidth than the site predicted.

Just fitness and figure so far. Waiting for the big girls to come on.

buddye

Just saw Yaxeni and Alina pose. What  goddesses! :o

stratos

karma for the streaming link mrdergel

just something that stood out so obviously while watching these routines.  yaxeni, tine chandler,debi laszewski,cathy lafonsaw (sp) were the only ones where you hear the audience applauding after their routine.  I hate to play the race thing but why couldnt the audience show love to them all, I dont feel what those 4 did were so much better than the other 14 competators.  I thought the mic couldn't pick up the audience after kim buck and dayana cadeau but I realized they could be heard at the end of tina chandlers performance. and i know i'm going to hear "well you should have been there to support your favorite" true, but there was no reason the crowd couldn't have shown more love to thse ladies.

wileywiggins

I reckon Yaxeni has a good chance of winning this year.  Her conditioning is spot-on
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

Congrats to Iris. A record number 7!

Goldbug

Dammit, Iris wins again.

Where were you Betty V?