⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tazzie Colomb

Started by cleaslave, August 22, 2008, 03:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

Will be heading to the Big Easy in about a month. I've been out of contact with her for a few years, but that's happened in the past and she's always welcoming. Although she may be out of the life, if anyone has any info, I'd be most grateful.
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's on Insta****, I can't link it so take a look ?

Oh hell! I never thought to look there!  Thanks, HULKster!!  :-*
Life sucks and then you die.

liftcarryfan1

I miss Tazzie and her off season thickness and deliciousness!  She was such a vibe and at her peak was so strong and fun and playful and extremely sensual.  First woman to ever make me cum in the air. 

hwillish

One of my favorite all time memories as I was able to spend a weekend with Tazzie in her hometown of New Orleans "many moons" ago!  Having lunch and drinks with her down in the French Quarter where she shared with me that she was a "trainer" for the Saints quarterback Drew Brees :wow:

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of my favorite all time memories as I was able to spend a weekend with Tazzie in her hometown of New Orleans "many moons" ago!  Having lunch and drinks with her down in the French Quarter where she shared with me that she was a "trainer" for the Saints quarterback Drew Brees :wow:

Yes! She is so sweet and so much fun to hang with. Can you believe that, what, about ten years ago she had to get divorced from some little shithead who was beating her??  When she told me that, I got soooo pissed. The dope wins the lottery but was too dumb to know it. She's like an elemental life force of "Wheeeeee!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

I've known Tazzie Columb since 1996. This past weekend while attending the International WW II Conference at the National WW II Museum in New Orleans, I had a chance to catch up with her yet again. Tazzie and I have seen one another . . . how many times? I've lost count, but I've never lost my admiration or adoration for what a spectacular woman she is. With that adorable Cajun croak, raucous and bawdy sense of humor, and million dollar physique, she really is one of a kind. I joked with her, "When they made you, they through away the mold . . . because you fucking broke it!" Hanging with Tazzie is always an adventure, and not just related to sessions either!  After we finished a rowdy and insane session, she was kind enough to drive me to the airport to catch my flight. On the way, she offered me a nicotine pouch. Have any of you ever tried one of these things cuz I hadn't? It was tiny and cinnamon flavored, and when I asked her what it was supposed to do, she said, "Oh don't worry. It's totally legal and you can get it at Walgreen's. It gives you a nice energy bump." So, I tried it. Within five minutes I was high as fuck and laughing uncontrollably!! LMAO! THEN, as I'm laughing and she's giggling at my getting high, we are crossing over this massive bridge that spans the Mississippi, and the car next to us veers into the center jersey barrier dividing the highway and flips onto its roof!!  We both yell, "Holy shit!" and then I yell, "I'm too fucking high for this shit!"  LMAO!!  Coming on the heels of our session, I felt like I'd descended into a Fellini movie.

Also, Tazzie had some health problems recently but she has recovered; has one more minor surgery scheduled. But she's still deadlifting 500+ lbs!! The woman is still, at 59, and after serious knee surgery and an L4 and L5 discectomy, strong A.F.!!  Love Tazzie!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Musculoadicto1965

I had no idea Tazzie was still doing sessions. Amazing.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've known Tazzie Columb since 1996. This past weekend while attending the International WW II Conference at the National WW II Museum in New Orleans, I had a chance to catch up with her yet again. Tazzie and I have seen one another . . . how many times? I've lost count, but I've never lost my admiration or adoration for what a spectacular woman she is. With that adorable Cajun croak, raucous and bawdy sense of humor, and million dollar physique, she really is one of a kind. I joked with her, "When they made you, they through away the mold . . . because you fucking broke it!" Hanging with Tazzie is always an adventure, and not just related to sessions either!  After we finished a rowdy and insane session, she was kind enough to drive me to the airport to catch my flight. On the way, she offered me a nicotine pouch. Have any of you ever tried one of these things cuz I hadn't? It was tiny and cinnamon flavored, and when I asked her what it was supposed to do, she said, "Oh don't worry. It's totally legal and you can get it at Walgreen's. It gives you a nice energy bump." So, I tried it. Within five minutes I was high as fuck and laughing uncontrollably!! LMAO! THEN, as I'm laughing and she's giggling at my getting high, we are crossing over this massive bridge that spans the Mississippi, and the car next to us veers into the center jersey barrier dividing the highway and flips onto its roof!!  We both yell, "Holy shit!" and then I yell, "I'm too fucking high for this shit!"  LMAO!!  Coming on the heels of our session, I felt like I'd descended into a Fellini movie.

Also, Tazzie had some health problems recently but she has recovered; has one more minor surgery scheduled. But she's still deadlifting 500+ lbs!! The woman is still, at 59, and after serious knee surgery and an L4 and L5 discectomy, strong A.F.!!  Love Tazzie!!

That's amazing. I wonder if there's current pictures of her. Also what a wild time you had.

clay99

Did you tell her about sessiongirls?


Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you tell her about sessiongirls?

I don't know that she's back doing sessions on a regular basis . . . of course, I don't know that she isn't. But nothing in our conversations indicated that she was interested in doing them regularly. She was funny. She said in that Cajun accent: "Ah got me one rich client, an' once you got one of 'em, you get 'em all!"  LOL!  She sounds like she's doing very well financially and may not need to do them except when she gets the urge.
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

I should have included in my previous post that by "rich clients" she was referring to rich people she trains in the gym. Her schedule sounds insane, plus she rescues pitbulls and has 8 dogs and 7 cats and yet her place (which I went to a few years ago on another NO visit) is utterly spotless because in her words, "Ah'm so fuckin' OCD! Hahahahaha!" She is also a big art collector and has an incredibly wide range of tastes. Really cool "impressionistic" paintings all over her house, some of them huge. Her latest rescue is a 160 lb. pitbull she named "Bubba" and she says, "He's a retard . . . oh, I hate that word! But he is special needs. He just slops around like a big Baby Huey."  LMAO!  A fascinating chick.
Life sucks and then you die.

Del4

Glad to hear that she is around and still super strong. She always seemed super cool as well as big and sexy. Her and Lora O are the two women I have always been desperate to meet but it never worked out location wise.