Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strong Angel

Started by slysly, August 24, 2025, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jullyeg

She is shy but it really does not matter. She is incredibly strong and also very sexy

jullyeg


pravin_cs

I agree with most comments here.

She is one of the nicest FBBs I have ever session-ed with.

Stunning physique with a sweet personality.

lanky

she is the best session i  have had.
i did not find her shy, probably the only session where i have felt such a strong connection, everything felt so natural with her, it just flowed with hardly any instructions.

cba321

I know she is shy but is she is at all sensual in her sessions?

JustBiceps

One thing for sure; she's not shy about showing off her strength

wookiee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know she is shy but is she is at all sensual in her sessions?

Curious as well

Klaus


wookiee

Had a session with her today. First off scheduling was a breeze. Communication was thorough.


Session itself was amazing. While English is not her primary language we were able to have a conversation. We talked about a number of things, history, strongman, etc.


She is more beautiful than her social media lets on. She is also solid muscle. Sometimes you see a powerlifter but they can appear soft but strong, she is strong and hard as a rock. The rest of the session exceeded my expectations. She is not shy about showing off her strength. She did laugh when I tapped and she said "already"..

dude8383

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Had a session with her today. First off scheduling was a breeze. Communication was thorough.


Session itself was amazing. While English is not her primary language we were able to have a conversation. We talked about a number of things, history, strongman, etc.


She is more beautiful than her social media lets on. She is also solid muscle. Sometimes you see a powerlifter but they can appear soft but strong, she is strong and hard as a rock. The rest of the session exceeded my expectations. She is not shy about showing off her strength. She did laugh when I tapped and she said "already"..

is "exceeded my expectations" a hint to your own question before about if she is sensual in her sessions?

wookiee

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
is "exceeded my expectations" a hint to your own question before about if she is sensual in her sessions?


Yes - Not FS but very sensual. YMMV

dude8383

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
is "exceeded my expectations" a hint to your own question before about if she is sensual in her sessions?


Yes - Not FS but very sensual. YMMV

thanks! :)

Pigeon95

Just saw Strong Angel in DC.  Her back muscles are out of this world.  Her scissors were frightening and was the first time I thought a rib might crack.  I didn't find her sensual but overall a positive experience. 

Franalaa

Im seeing her soon for a lift and carry session. She looks insanely strong and good looking for once. I really cant wait.

phicam

I ll see her in September...
I can't wait to be there..
I only weight 69kg 🤪