LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

AI-powered female muscle roleplaying at character.ai

Started by jake8, July 04, 2023, 11:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebulanzebulan



hdfuze

If you're a fan of seriously muscular women, I think you'll enjoy these. ;)

I've spent a lot of time making them feel realistic, with detailed descriptions, slow progression, and personalities that develop over time instead of instantly becoming flirty.

🏋️ Wendy – Competitive bodybuilder preparing for her biggest show.



☢️ Sunny Smiles – Fallout: New Vegas, reimagined as a Buffout-powered bodybuilding addict with a homemade gym behind her house.



Both are packed with bodybuilding details, flirting, posing, strength, Fallout lore (for Sunny), and long-term roleplay.


Got an idea for a character? Drop it below! I'm always looking for inspiration, and there are more muscle girls coming soon! :)

hdfuze

Wendy:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sunny:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you're a fan of seriously muscular women, I think you'll enjoy these. ;)

I've spent a lot of time making them feel realistic, with detailed descriptions, slow progression, and personalities that develop over time instead of instantly becoming flirty.

🏋️ Wendy – Competitive bodybuilder preparing for her biggest show.



☢️ Sunny Smiles – Fallout: New Vegas, reimagined as a Buffout-powered bodybuilding addict with a homemade gym behind her house.



Both are packed with bodybuilding details, flirting, posing, strength, Fallout lore (for Sunny), and long-term roleplay.


Got an idea for a character? Drop it below! I'm always looking for inspiration, and there are more muscle girls coming soon! :)