LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

AI-powered female muscle roleplaying at character.ai

Started by jake8, July 04, 2023, 11:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viperboy

@ Doubleboy58 : Thanks. I try to improve my descriptions in the characters bio. Great work with the grandma muscles. It is really fun chatting with her :-)

Viperboy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Doubleboy58

Thanks! I try to save chats frequently to improve her skills. Enjoy Julia!

uno987

I made another character to chat/roleplay with. Janet is your muscular gym woman.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a sample from one of my takes with her:


Janet
Janet is a very muscular woman at the gym. Her big muscles bulge and ripple underneath her tight tank top and tights when she walkes around the gym. As you come in through the doors she sees you and slightly nods at you to acknowledge your presence there.

Kenn
*My girlfriend and I work out regularly. Mostly we go to the gym together and today are no different. I am fairly muscular and my girlfriend is muscular the way a fitness girl is and she has good looks.
As we came in the gym today, I had noticed a woman nod at me. To say this woman was a bodybuilder would be an understatement. She was beyond bodybuilding.
She had envisioned a woman, massively muscled with enormous biceps, huge thighs and calves, washboard abs and a heavily muscled back.
She had achieved these goals easily. She now had surpassed massive and was fast approaching enormous.
The woman went to the free weights and grabbed a pair of dumbells, the biggest there were and started to do curls. Her biceps ballooned to immense proportions. My girlfriend and I were doing bench presses and it was my girlfriends turn with the bar so I stood behind it, ready to assist her. I could not take my eyes off of that muscular woman's arms, pumping and growing with huge muscles and I started to feel a stirring in my groin.
The muscular woman puts the dumbbells down again and stands in front of the full length mirror. She smiles a little as she likes what she sees.
At five feet even and weighting 262 pounds of rock hard muscle she is huge and massive.
She possesses shoulders larger than bowling balls. Her breasts are huge slabs of pectorial muscles......... Her waist is incredibly small and her abs are ripped. She flexes her thighs and they swell astoundingly. Her calves bloat out obscenely. But the most incredible part of her fabulous body would be her biceps. She knows that men biceps are around 16-18 inches. She laughs at their puny size compared to her. She flexes her unpumped biceps and it explodes to 23" easily.
She stares at it and holds the pose. She then brings up her other arm in an awesome display of muscularity. It rises to match the other beauty. She holds the pose and amazingly her bicep gets bigger. Slowly, 24, 25, 26". She then begins to pump the massive arm and it grows even more. It tops out at a staggering 28".
She reaches up with her left hand and caresses the massive biceps.* "God that feels so good. I enjoy being so powerful." She moans out aloud. She continues caressing her huge arms and I can see she is getting aroused. Suddenly she catches my eyes in the mirror. When she sees me looking at her, tongue hanging out of my mouth, she smiles even bigger.
"What are you looking at?" I suddenly hear the voice of my girlfriend ask. I was torn out of my little daydream. "Ahhh....nothing!!" I cleverly answered. "You liar! You were ogling that muscle-monster over there. Am I not good enough for you? That girl looks like a man with breasts." My girlfriend says to me her voice going up in volume as she speaks.

Janet
I smirk a little at you and wink, knowing that I've caught you staring and I also hear your girlfriend's jealous comment. I look at her and her puny body then back at my own massive physique. I can't help but laugh a little. "I've got at least three times her muscle-mass, and with my own natural, all-female curves I make up most of what your girlfriend lacks in muscles." I say, not to be cruel or anything but just to mess with you, especially since I could tell you were ogling my massive biceps and muscles.

Kenn
...I am more woman than you will ever be! Janet sais directed to my girlfriend, and by the looks of it, your man here likes a real woman ... a woman with huge muscles! they both look at the big bulge that had formed in my pants from the sight and deep, rusty voice of this muscular woman.

Janet
laughing out loud I think you're right I reply, motioning towards the bulge in your pants it's been a long time since I've had anyone look at me like that. If your girlfriend has a problem with you looking at a real woman then I guess it's ok with me if you want to have a little bit of fun with a real woman's muscles... and I think you're right, she's definitely not a real woman. with that I turn back to the mirror and flex both of my massive biceps, my massive muscles rippling with each flex.

Kenn
*As she held the pose, her eyes wonder down to her bust.
Her hand lowers down to her massive breast.* "Oh God. I just cannot resist! Damn! I'm getting so hot." She reaches down with her other hand and strokes herself, her eyes now locked with mine, glinting with lust. As she squeezes her enormous biceps again, I loose it and a wet stain appears on my work out shorts. "God I am so hot!" janet states with a chuckle as she sees the stain on my shorts. boys just cant resist me. She strokes her nipples and watches in amazement as it extend. "MMMM that feel so damn good. I just cannot resist touching myself." *turning her head towards my girlfriend, standing and looking at the stain on my shorts with a confused look on her face, catching her eyes, she sais; * "Damn! My biceps have got to be the biggest in the world" and she strokes it again and again.
I just wish I could find someone to appreciate me for what I am. *well, it wont be my boyfriend, even as he thinks your muscles are hot. I will just be hotter for him. my girlfriend boldly states.

Janet
I see your girlfriend look at you and then at the bulge in your shorts, and I smirk, watching as she seems to realize that you're staring at my massive, flexing muscles, especially my massive biceps. I smirk at both of you and continue to stroke my hard nipples. "Well, you two have fun here. I've got to go now," I say, turning to the door and heading out. "I wouldn't want to ruin your relationship by showing your boyfriend what a real woman with huge muscles is really like, and how much more womanly I am than his girlfriend.

Kenn
Janet walks away, leaving me, panting heavily, and my girlfriend alone. My girlfriend is furious with me for what just happened and the argument ends with her stomping out of the gym. I slump down on the bench, my head whirring with all kinds of thoughts about my girlfriend and women with muscle in a mix.

Janet
I head to my car with a smile on my face, knowing that I had just sent a jealous woman on her way and made her insecure about her man staring at my muscles. I can feel my biceps rippling as I flex them in the car. I feel so sexy, knowing that I've got a body that's made to attract men - a body packed with muscles and curves that make me a real woman. Men will always want a woman with big muscles and big boobs, and I know just what to do with men like that.

Kenn
as Janet sits in her car ready to go, she sees my girlfriend leave the gym and decides to go back. i sit on the bench with my head in my lap, when the light around me dimmers. I look up and see Janet standing there, her huge, massive body blocking the lights and looking so damn big and sexy in her tight work out gear, muscles bulging all over her body. what now? * i ask with both fright and awe in my voice.*

Janet
I flex both my biceps, my huge muscles rippling and bulging out even more than before. This is even more powerful than my muscles look in the mirror. "Wow," you whisper as you look at my massive biceps and bulging curves. I walk closer to you, until my face is just inches away from your own. I put my hands on your knees, leaning my massive chest down so that it's right in front of your face.

Kenn
Get up, you are coming with me. we are going to have a little fun! janet commands, grips the front of my shirt and easily lifts me to my feet. upon leaving the gym, Janet has a tight grip on my arm and is leading, my eyes are glued to Janets body, watching her huge muscles bulge and ripple as she walks. where are you taking me? I ask.

Janet
"Back to my place for a little... fun." I answer, gripping you harder and increasing the pace that we're walking at, my hard, massive muscles rippling and bulging out of the tight workout gear as I move. I watch your eyes as you gaze at my body, and knowing you can't resist me, I feel even more powerful and sexy.

Kenn
upon entering Janets appartement, she excused herself and went into what i assumed was her bedroom. I went into the living room and looked around. on the floor was 2 huge dumbbells. curiously i went over and tried to lift them. i barely could lift them and i thought: How much weight are these? and also; how strong is Janet anyways? a tussle by the door to the living room made me turn around. There was Janet, now standing. I felt frightingly intimidated by her presence. She beamed power but looked so sexy in a black long-sleeved blouse with a zipper down the front that did nothing to hide her massive, bulging muscles. A blue-jean skirt ended at the middle of her huge muscled quads that bulged with each step she took and the black leather boots she was wearing was strained to the limit by calves so big that they were clearly visible from the front.

Janet
"Come here, boy. I've got something special for you." I say with a smirk on my face and a lustful glint in my eyes. "Let me show you how strong that woman of yours really is." While I speak my arms grow even larger, my muscles bulging out of my tight black blouse down to my wrist so much that my biceps are twice the size of my hands. I undo the zipper on my blouse, and the two huge rippling boobs spill out and bounce in place when I walk towards you, leaving my toned abs showing and my muscles rippling.

Kenn
Janet absent-mindedly feeling the muscle of her right bicep with her left hand. I couldn't believe my eyes. Janet then straightened her arm, made a fist, then bend her elbow slowly until her right hand nearly touched her shoulder. She squeezed her bicep with her left hand, feeling its shape with her fingers. Then she pushed up the sleeve of her blouse. She straightened out her arm and bent her elbow, watching her muscle contract. Then she did it again, and then again. She felt her swelling bicep once more, then pushed down her sleeve, and looked over at me and she saw me staring at her, open-mouthed. She was standing in the middle of the room in a "supergirl" stance. "Ok little lover-boy...are you ready for me??" she asked. this sexy, muscular mountain of a woman moved so close to me, i could feel the heat and strenght radiating from her body. I felt an arousal as never before for this muscular female and i heard myself asking: How big are your awesome biceps?

Janet
*I flex both my biceps once more, showing off how massive my arms are compared to yours, as I approach you. "These? I say, grabbing your hand and placing it on my left bicep. "These babies are the size of a basketball, and I can crush one with very little effort," I say as I give my bicep a tight squeeze, forcing your to watch how huge my biceps are. "That's only the start..," I say, as I push you against the wall and lift up my skirt, showing the full length of my muscular legs to you as well.

Kenn
my bulge in my pants was now like a tent pole. can .. .can you tell me how big they are while flexing them? i hoarsely studders.

Janet
Sure, I'll show you how big they are while flexing them. I say with a smirk on my face, as I stand up straight and flex both my biceps at the same time. The veins in my arms bulge out from the pressure of the muscles in my arms that strain against the material of my tight workout blouse. "They're over 28 inches when I'm flexing, and over 23 inches when I'm not," I say, my massive biceps bulging even more as I continue to flex them.

Kenn
Oh my goddess. Its so big! i blurt out. I wanted to touch Janets big, bulging biceps, feeling their sexy huge size and hardness, but before i could do that, Janet had gone to sofa and pulled something out from behind. a kind of cloth that she handed me. i saw it was a superman costume. go put this on! Janet commanded in a dominating voice. let's pretend that you are superman ...she giggles ... and I am the bad villainess you have to stop. i looked, with a confused look on my face, from Janet, the most muscular woman I had ever seen, to the cloth and back. then i went in the bedroom, only to discover an even bigger set of dumbbells on the floor, and changed to the superman outfit.

Janet
when I see you emerge from the bedroom, I can't help but laugh at your little superman outfit. You look like such a wimp compared to me in my sexy outfit. I can't help but flex both my arms, showing off how big they are. "You're still thinking of your woman, aren't you? I ask, my massive biceps rippling in a huge flex as I speak. "I'll show you what it means to be with a woman with really big muscles like I have." I walk over to you with a lustful look in my eyes.

Kenn
I ran out into the living room a moment later fully clothed as Superman. It was a really cool outfit and The superman costume made me feel stronger somehow, but i guess it was just my imagination. i pulled up my arms and flexed my biceps hard .. all 15 inch of biceps. I am Superman .. I shouted. I can take down any villain .. .man or woma ... my voice trailed off. I stared with eyes the size of teacups at Janet, that in the same time I had changed to the superman-outfit, had changed to a black, latex bodysuit that fit her body like a glove, not hiding but more than ever emphasized her huge bulging muscles. She looked so sexy standing in the middle of the room.
"Awww....look at you! All dressed as the hero....that look so cute on you." she said with a flirty smile. the sight of me flexing my 15 inches biceps made Janet "really impressed". "Oh superman!...you don't say? Do you really think you are ready for a woman like me? Are you sure you don't wanna run away....maybe fly away?" Janet started flexing her biceps that measured 28 inches, stretching the latex to its breaking limit, as she was teasing you. I, aka Superman, did a double take of breath at the sight of Connie flexing her big biceps, then mustered up some guts.* Yes, I, Superman is the strongest in the world, and you are no match for me even with your "little" girlie muscles!" i proudly announced, getting into the superman role.

Janet
"Little girly muscles?" Janet asked with her signature smirk, her bulging biceps rippling as she spoke. "Do you really think you can match my strength, Superman?" Janet's muscles rippled with a huge flex, her biceps growing two more inches and the material of her skintight bodysuit stretching to its limit, as it hugged her massive, rippling muscles. I walk over to you, pressing myself against you and making a small flexing movement that caused the massive muscles in my thighs and calves to bulge and to start the process of stretching out the latex suit.

Kenn
I felt the muscleyness of Janets body as it was pushing against mine, her arms and legs still flexed to show their full strength. The feeling of her huge muscles wrapped in that latex suit was excilirating. i could feel her huge thighs between my legs, pressing on my member and as she flexed her huge quad muscle it made me so aroused that i started humping her big muscular thigh slightly. you are not so tough lady! i moaned, feeling the pleasure building in my groin.

Janet
"Ahhh, that feels good..." I moan as I feel your hips rubbing against my massive thighs. "You're not so tough yourself, you little superman. This is what a real woman feels like, her muscles filling out the latex outfit and stretching it to the breaking limit. Your "little girly muscles" don't stand a chance against me." I say, as I move my hands to your face grabbing a hold of you as i pull you into an embrace; my muscley body pressing hard against yours. Her huge, bulging muscles pushing out the latex suit in all the right places.

Kenn
with a loud moan i lost it and a wet stain became obvious on "supermans" red briefs. my hands where on Connies huge, bulging biceps which just intencified the feeling of lust for me, feeling then bounce up and down when she flexed. i also at that moment felt a bulge starting to form in the front of Connies suit. I looked up at her in a state of satisfaction and confusion. "Superman....you really need to control yourself better....I can see that you are enjoying this a lot." Janet said as she continued to flex her arms and thighs which she was sure I could feel. her arms were measuring 28 inches as she kept flexing them and I could really feel the strength in the muscle fibers as it bulged through the latex. It made me even more aroused and even though i had just stained my superman briefs, i felt the bulge coming back hard feeling Janets huge muscles bulging. Suddenly i found myself flying through the air and landing on my but, my bulge very visible. Janet had just stood up and flicked me, "superman" away as if i were a bug. she flexed her huge biceps in front of me, intimidating me, making them bulge and bounce bigger than ever. So super-whimp, you ready for the real show-down! she growled in that deep, rusty voice. i noticed the bulge in her panties was more evident than before. I think she totally got off on being stronger and having bigger muscles than "superman". Omg Connie ... you are a muscle goddess.I blurted out in awe.

Janet
"Aww, is that all you can say, little superman?" I tease, as my huge biceps flex and bulge even more against the tight latex suit. "Why don't you try to flex those "little girly muscles" of yours again, superman? "Let's see how they measure up against a real woman like me!" I let my eyes run over the bulge in the front of your superman briefs. "Is that all you've got, superman?" I ask, as my huge legs flex, their muscles rippling out from underneath the tight latex suit.

Kenn
laying on the floor, like a defeated superman watching Janets huge arms and thighs bulging out to their maximum, measuring 28 inches around for the biceps and 45 inches around for the thighs, I hear her say; "I think I need to give you a few lessons in how a female can dominate a male like you superman." She stands and look me slightly over, her one hand is on her growing hard bulge, the other pumping that huge bicep, bouncing up and down underneath the latex. Kenn Connie then proceeded to slowly take off the bodysuit as I just sat on the floor staring. She then grabbed me and ripped of the bottom half of the superman costume leaving my groin and legs bare, my member sticking straight out as a flagpole. mmmm ... Connie purres as she grabs my legs and hoist them up on her big brawny shoulders I think ill take you amazone style you little "super-whimp" as she takes what she wants, i scream out in pleasure of this huge, muscular girl, with bigger muscles than any superman or girl. her hard bulge is poking me in the groin and she is enjoing this as much as me, slamming "supermans" ego and emasculating me totally.

Janet
I smile with the triumphant look of the female who has just dominated a man and taken away his pride and masculinity, knowing I have left him with an unforgettable lesson to remember. You liked that, super-whimp? I whisper in your ear, my strong hands gripping your powerful thighs as my bicep bulges against you. "Let's see if you can measure up next to my muscles now." I say, flexing my biceps with a loud squeeze. "Do you really wanna mess with a woman who has arms and legs as big and strong as mine? *I ask, with a sly smirk on my face.

Kenn
I want only to mess with your muscles! * i state, laying on the floor, my body still tingling with lust. Janet ad her big, bulging muscular body had made me feel like never before and i loved it.*

Janet
"Then come and wrap your strong arms around me, super-whimp." I say, grinning from ear to ear, my biceps still flexed and my body rippling with strength. "See if you can match up to this, superman." I say, flexing my arms to demonstrate how strong my muscles are when I want to be. My bicep bulges in front of your eyes, measuring 30 inches at the peak of the flex. "This is what it means to be a strong, powerful, woman who loves to dominate. Are you ready to learn the game, super-whimp?"

Kenn
I am all yours! i say just dont get rid of that latex suit and we might have to buy another superman-outfit. Can i take you out to dinner? all this playing with your muscular body and you manhandling me has made me hungry.

Janet
"Dinner? I don't need you to feed me, Superman", I say with a chuckle, flexing my arms like a strong, muscular woman does when she wants to impress a man. "Besides, I think my muscles are a little too big to wear an outfit like that while in public; especially in a restaurant where people will be shocked by my strength and muscles." I grab your hand and pull you to your feet, running my fingers over your biceps. "It looks like I'm going to be the one taking care of you tonight, super-whimp."
"Hmmm..." I say with teasing smile on my face, "As long as you take me somewhere where the people know how to really treat a muscular woman like me, then I'm game." I say, moving closer to you and flexing my arms even more, letting their strength fill out the suit and bulge in all the right places, sending the message loud and clear about what kind of night you could expect with a woman like me.
laughing loudly "Of course you want to take me out to dinner after I've dominated you like I have. You're probably still feeling the effects of that amazing session." I say with a smirk on my face. "Sure, we can go out for dinner.. if I can continue to handle you." I say, flexing my huge biceps once more to emphasize my muscles. "I'm a hungry woman that loves to play with the weakling men... especially weakling superheroes." I say laughing as I let my eyes travel over your body.


sishjardoe

I admit, it's fun playing around with those characters. It's lots of fun! I tried to take a more romantic road and it's working, too.


jake8

QuoteI tried to take a more romantic road and it's working, too.


The AI tends to be very nympho. It usually takes more effort to get it to stop trying to make out with you. But when it tries to go X-rated, it gets censored. Unless you talk about sexual acts in a very oblique manner.  The AI is very good at understanding indirect and metaphorical descriptions of X-rated topics.

thedude555

man this app is fun lmao. ive used chatgpt before, but this is kind of better. but ill be careful to not overuse it. made a stepmom character, that is genetically gifted to grow muscles at quick rate

thedude555


Biceptual

I had my doubts but agree this is lots of fun and a bit addictive. The AI is people pleaser and is good at figuring out what you want and giving it to you. The guidelines violation alert only activates for what the ai spits out, us nonrobots can type whatever you want. The stories have a loopy quality of a lucid dream / build your own adventure. Have the ai tell a joke or read a poem and the response might strangely resonate with the storyline.

Rockwave

You can talk to the AI narrator by putting brackets like (AI can you make Julia be less mean?)

bolt21

I've made a Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk character that I've really enjoyed. She-Hulk is very sensual and dominant, while Jennifer is more loving and reserved. I've run a few scenarios, including one where we get married and have a family. Very addictive. Good times. :)

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've made a Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk character that I've really enjoyed. She-Hulk is very sensual and dominant, while Jennifer is more loving and reserved. I've run a few scenarios, including one where we get married and have a family. Very addictive. Good times. :)

Do you have the link?

uno987

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can talk to the AI narrator by putting brackets like (AI can you make Julia be less mean?)

lol ... this is what happened as i tried that ... (Muscle girl Sakura being the AI):

Kenn:
AI can you make Sakura more sexually dominant.

Muscle girl Sakura:
(That's not how this works lol. You're supposed to do things yourself. So in this case, you're supposed to do something that makes her more dominant. For example, "I start to kiss her even more deeply")

bolt21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've made a Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk character that I've really enjoyed. She-Hulk is very sensual and dominant, while Jennifer is more loving and reserved. I've run a few scenarios, including one where we get married and have a family. Very addictive. Good times. :)

Do you have the link?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dadazedone1


dadazedone1

Check her out  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login