Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

mmtank aka Tiny Tank

Started by nujerz84, October 14, 2020, 09:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viper4lyfe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some static in the attic there for sure.

You lost me with that phrase.

Welp she left sessioning yet again late last year. May her destroyed sessioning career rest in pepperonis

She got a BF and moved with him to Texas. But it was over in a few months, she said that he was cheating on her.

Is she still with him? To move to another state for someone only to get cheated on, man that is weird. Last I check she said she wasn't going to session anymore. So I dont know what is up and what is the truth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

Viper4lyfe

A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some static in the attic there for sure.

You lost me with that phrase.

Welp she left sessioning yet again late last year. May her destroyed sessioning career rest in pepperonis

She got a BF and moved with him to Texas. But it was over in a few months, she said that he was cheating on her.

Is she still with him? To move to another state for someone only to get cheated on, man that is weird. Last I check she said she wasn't going to session anymore. So I dont know what is up and what is the truth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I saw her post on Insta about a month ago about her BF. I checked again -don't see it anymore, maybe they are back together, lol.

aracnidman

A new bad kitty profile came up.  Wonder if she's back doing them without the bf

mikem2436

I tried to session with her and sent a deposit but she canceled but sent the deposit back pretty quick.

Marilyn Yee

Marilyn Yee aka Tinytank here, after couple years of being harrased by mutiple numbers and email, FAKE PROFILE approved on session girl collecting deposit.

speculation about someone impersonating JT still not proven, but I did have a fake profile sitting on SG collecting deposit,  fake email of me communicating  with people which require SG owner to verify that fake profile. I also had my Twitter account hacked.

But one thing you guys will never hear from me is that I scam anyone's money, but JT scamming Steve for years is legit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mightyshehulk took deposit never returns with numerous complaints

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

so judge by yourself.

I did moved to TX and was with a dude claiming money he don't have and a roaster of imagery girl friend and I was just one of his chick on the list, turns out he is just a dollar tree play boy with debts from divorce he can't afford.

and I have decided to stopped doing session because if the drama that came with for about few months,  but I am back on badkity with a new profile now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

my new email is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Marilyn Yee
🇭🇰🇦🇺🇨🇦🇺🇸
🖤⛓️🔩Old school IFBB Pro WBB
🏋‍492 dots Raw powerlifter
🌐O AM WBB Overall Champ 22
🏅5th Titan of Grand Prix 24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Marilyn Yee


Marilyn Yee aka Tinytank here, after couple years of being harrased by mutiple numbers and email, FAKE PROFILE approved on session girl collecting deposit.

speculation about someone impersonating JT still not proven, but I did have a fake profile sitting on SG collecting deposit,  fake email of me communicating  with people which require SG owner to verify that fake profile. I also had my Twitter account hacked.

The 50 dollars custom video complaint was filed after 3 years, I asked for a payment method to so I could refund him, no reply only to recive an email I was kicked out. all those email screenshot was between me and SG, if anyone had access to it wouldn't it be JT? would she be the one posting?

one thing you guys will never hear from me is that I scam anyone's money, but JT scamming Steve for a large amount of money and legal fee is legit

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mightyshehulk took deposits never returns or show up with numerous complaints

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

so judge by yourself.

I did moved to TX and was with a dude claiming money he don't have and a roaster of imagery girl friend and I was just one of his chick on the list, turns out he is just a dollar tree play boy with debts from divorce he can't afford.

and I have decided to stopped doing session because of the drama that came with for about few months,  but I am back on badkity with a new profile now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

my new email is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Marilyn Yee
🇭🇰🇦🇺🇨🇦🇺🇸
🖤⛓️🔩Old school IFBB Pro WBB
🏋‍492 dots Raw powerlifter
🌐O AM WBB Overall Champ 22
🏅5th Titan of Grand Prix 24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Atmosphereman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IMO
I saw her and I will tell you that most guys here will not want to see her. I had a good time with her but I knew from the start that there would be no nudity. As you might figure, anything else you might want her to do requires that one or both of you take your clothes off. (Not. Gonna. Happen.) I'm not even going to say YMMV on this one.  I think she is one of the ones who has her rules and sticks by them

But as for the rest, her body is great. She is one of the types of women who is short and thick. If you like that type. She has nicely peaked bicep and her calves and legs had good off-season size and bulges. No implants which made her pec flex that much better. (Once again IMO)

To sum it up. great body, good to talk to but no sensual at all. BTW muscle worship session

Yo did she let u lha (l**k her abs) explicit for that tho? I just only want to know cuz I'm thinking about doing that for that