⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Fox

Started by Musculoadicto1965, August 18, 2025, 06:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musculoadicto1965

650 Euros / hour (1200 euros/2 h), body and sensual muscle worship, posing and flexing, strength tests


clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
650 Euros / hour (1200 euros/2 h), body and sensual muscle worship, posing and flexing, strength tests

You paid for her a flight tickets? Hotel?

Musculoadicto1965

Yes, I did, it was the only way to get her to come to my area

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I did, it was the only way to get her to come to my area

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I did, it was the only way to get her to come to my area

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it?

Musculoadicto would be paying for a flight to his location, Barcelona, and booking a hotel there. It doesn't seem relevant to people in other locations. He's already said the hourly rate is €650, which is the rate he was given by the session provider. It's a high price to pay, but remember he's an adicto of the musculosas.


Musculoadicto1965


FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I did, it was the only way to get her to come to my area

Was she in or near contest condition like her main SG photo?

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I did, it was the only way to get her to come to my area

Was she in or near contest condition like her main SG photo?

She will be in big offseason shape

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, I did, it was the only way to get her to come to my area

I would be so curious to hear a review of your session with her. TBH the hourly rate is very high, but does not seem crazy for a woman that muscular; I contacted het last summer when I was in Zurich and she quoted me CHF 3k (£2.7k) for bikini muscle worship or to meet her for a coffee, which seemed pretty nuts and she clearly has a real ego. Has she been clear on limits sensuality wise?

Appreciate that you have had to pay for her to come to you, but has she indicated whether she will travel in the future?

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TBH the hourly rate is very high, but does not seem crazy for a woman that muscular; I contacted het last summer when I was in Zurich and she quoted me CHF 3k (£2.7k) for bikini muscle worship or to meet her for a coffee, which seemed pretty nuts and she clearly has a real ego. Has she been clear on limits sensuality wise?

Was that quote including her travel, room + session?   

Musculoadicto1965

She recently changed her nickname to Biggunqueen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99

She looks like the most intimidating FBB ever
Bet she's been in some street fights

glucca1989

has anyone met her? i was in touch with her about scheduling, but my plans changed. she looks monstrously strong - has anyone experienced it?

Musculoadicto1965

I have a session booked with her next week.
She is an active top level IFBB Pro bodybuilder....she is a tank. She has one of the most impressive muscular physiques on the current session scene, she is absolutely massive
I will let you hear a review of my session with her.

phicam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a session booked with her next week.
She is an active top level IFBB Pro bodybuilder....she is a tank. She has one of the most impressive muscular physiques on the current session scene, she is absolutely massive
I will let you hear a review of my session with her.



👍. Thanks