⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Hero's Journey

Started by spoonmaster, March 20, 2025, 06:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoonmaster

I hear you Jeremy.  I certainly didn't get out to write this much backstory and set up  it just kind of happened.  And I'm in too deep to stop now.  But don't worry.  It's going to be a slow build up  but Jamie is going to be every bit the powerhouse you expect.  I promise!


nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, I guess I was expecting a different story, because of the way the first two chapters were written, that the third and fourth chapter were like a completely different story to me. I guess I wasn't looking for anything deep, I was looking for the standard spoonmaster tropes of woman who is incredibly beautiful and is also insanely strong, fast and athletic. Does that mean I have hated the last two chapters, no, but I am looking forward to seeing Jamie get back to her best physically, mentally, and emotionally. I guess this last chapter was a step in the right direction, though, so whatever happens next, I will be here for it. k+!

Yeah ... I don't think character development and beautiful women with phenomenal muscular development performing belief defying physical feats are mutually exclusive in stories.  Circes Cup stories are a testament to that.

Jeremy Lightning

Over a month since the last chapter of this story, I sure hope we get more soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

heidegger

What happened? Is the story over?