⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path

Started by madsoam2, August 11, 2007, 05:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil123

Will wait for the next chapter of this great story. Take your time.

phil123

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

madsoam2

Lisa's Path Part 11 (7 weeks ago)

Lisa rotated the knob to shut the water off.  The steam in the bathroom had built up considerably from the long and luxurious shower she had just enjoyed.  This was her first trip to Vegas and her first time staying in five star hotel, so she was making sure she took the opportunity to relish every over-the-top-amenity.  She opened the shower door and flipped the switch as a nearly silent fan spun up to help dissipate the steam, and she was pleasantly surprised to feel a sumptuous heat emanating from a heat lamp over her head that the switch must have simultaneously activated.  She dabbed the moisture from her naked body a thick, white towel and took in the decadence of even this simple detail of the hotel.

As the steam began to disperse, Lisa peered over her shoulder to admire her reflection in the varied angles of the faceted bathroom mirrors.  The complex perspectives enabled her to study the bared, muscular curves of her back, butt and hamstrings, and she allowed herself a few extra moments to admire her physique.  She bent her knees slightly to trigger her glutes and watched the faint striated muscle fibers flutter below her skin.  While she had diligently tried to eat a clean diet for more than a year, she was now several weeks into the specialized contest prep diet Debi had defined for her, and the results were definitely starting to arrive.  She was almost giddy at the thought of what she'd see in her body over the coming weeks, which helped to offset the unpleasantness of the austere diet.  Lisa dropped the towel to her side and pivoted to face the mirrors squarely, then flared her arms slightly (as Debi had drilled) and enjoyed the firm protrusion of her deltoids and flaring spread of her lats.  She pushed her hands into her hips to put tension into her chest muscles, then she pushed her elbows forward to further extend her lats.  The once-awkward position had become familiar after hundreds of repeated efforts and she could mentally register the tension of all the muscle groups in her body even without the assistance of Debi's poking fingers into obscure locations of her body to help her learn the pose.  She relaxed and rewarded herself for the properly executed front lat spread by finally dropping the towel that executing a powerful front double biceps pose.  She easily flexed all the necessary muscle groups for this one, as it came much more naturally to her.  Lisa's eyes quickly surveyed her entire body, enjoying the exquisite details that were on display, but she dwelled on the large, curved peak of her biceps and felt that familiar surge of pride from years of effort that had brought about her muscular physique.  She transitioned smoothly into an abdominal pose and crunched her midsection together.  The choreographed series of poses had become habitual to her whenever she was in the privacy of her bathroom.  Lisa smiled to herself as she relaxed and returned to the task of drying herself. 

After toweling her body dry, she proceeded to work on her hair.  She could not help but watch as her biceps came to life as she administered the blow dryer and brush to the task.  Her biceps bunched and swelled while her deltoids rippled, and she enjoyed the prominence of the veins in her upper arms as she manipulated the natural curl of her auburn hair into a loose, layered cascade that hung down to her shoulders. 

She flipped off the fan and felt a twinge of loss at the instantaneous loss of warmth from the extinguished heat lamp.  With the hair dryer off, Lisa now heard muffled voices through the door from people talking in the main room of the hotel suite.  Damn, what time was it?  It couldn't already be 3pm, could it? 

She looked around and realized that she hadn't brought clean clothes into the bathroom with her, so she grabbed one of the fluffy white robes that was hanging on a hook next to the door and wrapped it around herself.  The robe was soft and sumptuous and felt absolutely fantastic against her skin.  It was fairly modest, too, covering her body down to mid-calf.  She wrapped the front of the robe and tied the belt around her waist, then checked herself in the mirror to make sure she was decent before opening the door.

"...very impressive.  They barely look real!  When I was checking in at the front desk, one walked by and her arms were just..."  The woman speaking was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room gesturing with her hands as if she was holding an imaginary football.  Daniel was sitting on the bed with his back to Lisa.  Lisa's emergence into the room interrupted the conversation, and the woman's face lit-up with a huge smile.

"Lisa!  Hey girl, how are you?"  As she stood up, the woman's eyes dropped to Lisa's robe and her face quickly twisted into a playful frown, "You've got to be kidding me with this! I finally get to see you in person after all these years and you come out all wrapped up...still shrouded in mystery." 

"Ellie, it's so good to see you," Lisa made her way to the middle of the room to meet the woman for an embrace, and suddenly became hyper aware of the bulk of her upper body as she felt the arms of the other woman wrap around her.  She registered the pause of the woman's hands on her shoulders and the gentle, but probing squeeze as they broke out of the hug.  Ellie couldn't fully mask the look of surprise as she clearly deducted the size and hardness of the muscle mass beneath the thick robe.  This all passed in a fleeting moment and she recovered quickly.
Lisa laughed, "You caught me a little off guard.  I guess I'm running a kinda late and I'm clearly not ready yet.  I hope you've been well."

"I'm great.  I'm so happy we could finally see each other again.  I've seen Danny several times over the last couple years when he's been in Vegas, but we've been missing you since you never seem to be able to come with him."  Lisa saw the woman's eyes quickly dart down as she spoke, where she knew a hint of her upper chest was peeking through the robe.

Lisa turned her attention to her suitcase to find her outfit, "I know.  His conferences are always during the school year, so it's very hard for me to get away with him.  Too bad, Las Vegas seems like so much fun from what I've seen so far."

"Oh, it can be, no doubt.  Brian and I don't come downtown all that often anymore since the twins were born, but we used to come play all the time," she mocked a playfully sinister look at Daniel as she said this, as if he was in on some joke.

Lisa recalled the last time she had seen Daniel's sister, Elena...it had been about three years ago, just after she had given birth to her twin boys.  She was eight years older than Daniel and the oldest of the three siblings (Daniel was the baby in the family).  Lisa and Elena had always gotten along very well, and Lisa loved Elena's playful vibe.  She was a stay-at-home mom that was very devoted to her family, but she seemed to retain a spark of impulsivity that always seemed present, just below the surface.  Lisa also felt like Elena seemed to have cracked the code to finding enjoyment in life wherever she happened to find herself, and Lisa always admired how energizing she was whenever they had the chance to hang out.  When they had decided two months ago to come to Las Vegas on vacation, Elena was so excited that she said she'd come hang out with them for a day if they didn't mind her tagging along.  Although she was certain the opportunity to see family was enticing, Lisa suspected that it was also an excuse to leave Brian home with the kids so she could get out for a little break.

Although Elena's curiosity at Lisa's still-concealed physique was obvious, Lisa reflected how she had always found Elena to be a physical marvel in her own right.  The woman was incredibly fit, and had been a yoga and pilates enthusiast for as long as Lisa had known her.  She even had taught group yoga classes at local gyms on and off through the years.  The result of this passion had yielded an enviably trim, toned body that Elena had maintained seemingly forever.  While she had just turned 40 this year, she still had a body that would make a 25 year old jealous...and she knew it.  Today, she wore a tight fitting pair of black jeans (no doubt with a good deal of elastic in the fabric to allow them to hug the curves of her hips and thighs), and she had on a bright blue loose-fitting top that scooped at her chest and cinched at her waist to accentuate her sleek figure.  Her platinum blonde hair had become a signature feature, and it spilled over her shoulders in large, looping curls.  Lisa always thought Elena was a striking woman, and age had only seemed to enhance her beauty.

"If you'll give me a few more minutes, I'll get dressed and we can head out."

"Sure thing, I'll catch up with Danny while you get ready."  She turned to Daniel with a wry smile, "You know everyone is jealous that I get to finally see your wife in person.  We know she's been working out like crazy, but you guys don't post any pictures to show off what she's got going on...like you're trying to keep it a secret from us."  She then turned to Lisa and gave her a playful wink.

Lisa felt herself blush.  While she wasn't shy about her body, she also felt a little funny highlighting herself to people on her Facebook page, as it seemed so narcissistic.  She and Daniel took pictures of themselves and posted them, but they were usually pretty modest and didn't really highlight her muscles in any significant way.  Daniel was not very active on the site in general, so if she wasn't posting pictures of herself, it meant nobody was.  If it wasn't for the bodybuilder friends with whom she had connected on Facebook in recent years, her distant friends and relatives might not even really have a clue about her recent pursuits in the gym.  Even then, it would require some snooping to figure it out.

As Lisa was walking into the bathroom, she could resist a playful response at the prompt, so she peered back over her shoulder playfully, "Well, let me finish getting ready here and you'll get a chance to see what I've been up to."

Lisa retreated back to the bathroom and closed the door behind herself.  She unwrapped the robe and hung it back on the hook by the door, then selected the simple white panties and proceeded to step into them.  As she straightened, she observed herself in the mirrors, again admiring the striations in her deltoids ripple as she pulled the lingerie on and adjusted the delicate strips of fabric over her hips.  She nestled the thong into the cleavage of her buttocks and appreciated how the lingerie formed such feminine lines over the powerful curvature of her muscular hips and butt.  Satisfied, she plucked the bra from the counter and began to work the T-backed white elastic material over her broad shoulders, settling the straps over the ridges of her trapezius muscles and pulling the cups into position over her pecs.  She needed to invest no further effort beyond these minimal adjustments as she had no soft breast tissue that required support.  Habitually, she quickly contracted her pecs and she smiled at herself in the mirror.  Lisa admired the pronounced definition and vascularity of her midsection before reaching to pick up the new dress she had purchased just for today.  The peach colored fabric of the dress, even draped loosely in her hand, looked delightful next to her skin.  She unfurled the dress and held it at arm's length, inspecting it for any stray fuzz or blemish that she might have missed, then she flipped the dress into the air to grab it by the bottom hem and guided it over her head.  She worked it down over her body and felt it cling tightly over her skin.  The dress contained a considerable amount of elastic and it hugged the curves of her torso like a second skin.  It was also form-fitting over her hips before flaring slightly into a skirt that stopped mid-thigh.  She scanned the dress for any bunched fabric and then put her arms to her side and looked at herself in the mirror.

The dress was perfect.  It put her physique on prominent display, which was exactly the intent.  Her shoulders swelled from the sleeveless cut, magnifying the rounded caps of her deltoids.  Her lats flared outward and the dress exposed them when she splayed her arms slightly.  The neckline was relatively conservative, but it still managed to put the pronounced muscles of her chest on display as it hugged the contours tightly.  She was particularly pleased to see how the visible contours of her abdominals were evident beneath the tightly fitting fabric at her midriff, and she knew this would be one of the most attention-grabbing highlights of this dress.  Her quads burst out from below the hem of the skirt in dramatic fashion, displaying the crisscrossed veins and mounded muscle that bunched above her kneecaps.  She slipped into a pair of heeled white sandals that forced her calves to protrude into tight diamond shapes below her small knees.  Lisa quickly applied her make-up, staying subtle for mid-day, and finished with a mild red lipstick that popped against the peach dress.  She finished with a pair of diamond earrings that Daniel had gotten her for their fifth wedding anniversary, and put on a loose bracelet.  She let her hair hang loosely and naturally down to her shoulders.  After satisfying herself with a quick review in the mirrored bathroom, she opened the door to re-enter the main hotel room.

Lisa was deliberately nonchalant as she walked back into the room, trying to avoid making any kind of show of her physique in this first true reveal to her sister-in-law.  She casually walked out and unnecessarily glanced at her reflection in a mirror to move a lock of hair out of the way.  Elena was clearly anticipating Lisa's return, but Lisa guessed she was not fully prepared for the actual sight that greeted her.  Her eyes went wide and her jaw actually dropped upon seeing Lisa's casual emergence back into the main hotel room.  She brought her hand up to cover her mouth as she allowed her eyes to travel up and down Lisa's body.

"Oh...my...god..." was all that escaped, and she grasped Daniel's arm as if trying to share the energy of her surprise with him.  He smiled.  Elena's gaze cycled up and down Lisa's body to try to take it all in, clearly absorbing the magnitude of her sister-in-law's dramatic transformation since the last time they had seen each other.  Lisa anticipated this, of course.

She decided to play coy and did a quick one-eighty degree turn to show her back to Elena and Daniel, "so, do you like my new dress?"  She smiled innocently and twisted a bit, gently pulling the skirt outward to show the lines of the dress as if that was the most remarkable thing in front of Elena at that moment.

"Yeah, the dress is super cute, but whatever...  Girl!  You know we gotta talk about that smokin' bod you are rocking!  Oh my god.  Look at you!"  Elena looked briefly at Daniel, who she was still grasping, but he continued to sit there silently with a smile on his face.  Lisa demurred at the compliment, pretending like she was surprised that her body was getting this kind of attention, but Elena immediately called her on it, "don't pretend like you're shy about it, now...you wouldn't dare go out in public in that flimsy little thing unless you WANTED people's attention.  Let's see, show it off, girl!"

Lisa couldn't help but laugh out loud.  Elena's boisterous personality had always been so fun to be around and she was clearly having a ball with this first encounter with Lisa's new look.   

"OK, OK, here you go..."  She brought her arms up and hit a front double biceps pose for Elena, which she knew was a natural 'go to' pose when she wanted to impress someone, and she also knew it was the first thing anyone wanted to see. 

Elena once again let her jaw drop, this time a little more playfully, but it was easy to read that she was impressed.  She turned to Daniel and playfully shook him, "Holy shit, Danny, are you seeing this?  Do you see how amazing your wife looks here?"

Daniel couldn't help but laugh and he lightheartedly pulled his arm away, "Yes, I've seen her.  She's something, isn't she?"

Elena gave him a wry smile, "To say the least.  You're a lucky guy.  Most guys don't get to have a woman like this...ever.  Yet here you are with a trophy wife."

Before Daniel could respond, the hotel phone rang.  He gave both Elena and Lisa a strange look, as none of them expected anyone to know their room number or to call them.  Lisa relaxed from her pose as Daniel went to pick up the phone across the room.  He answered and identified himself, then expressed some brief surprise at whatever was said at the other end and he reached behind his back and felt his rear pocket.  He thanked whoever was on the phone and hung up.

"You wouldn't believe it, but I must have dropped my wallet somewhere.  Someone picked it up and brought it to the front desk.  I'm going to run down now and get it.  Mind if I meet you two down there?"

Lisa responded, "It was nice of someone to pick it up.  I hope you didn't lose anything...that could be awful.  Did they say where they got it?"
"No, but I want to go find out.  I'll see you guys in a few minutes."

Elena responded, "We won't be long.  See ya."  They both watched Daniel leave the room, then she turned to Lisa and reached toward her in an unmistakable gesture, "May I?"

Lisa smiled, "Of course!  Most people want a chance as well."  She took a step toward Elena and flexed her right biceps for the other woman.  Elena reached out with one hand to tentatively feel the muscle, then she gently squeezed.  As nearly everyone did, she quickly brought her other hand up and encircled the arm to try to measure the full size of the developed musculature.

"Remarkable.  I've never felt muscles like this on anyone."  She continued to study the contours of Lisa's arm, and Lisa extended it and flexed it again, at which Elena gawped at the changing shape of the flesh below her fingers, "Danny must love this."

It was a casual comment...but Lisa found it a bit puzzling.  Of course she knew Daniel was absolutely captivated with her physique, but how could Elena know this?  It struck Lisa as a bit unusual for her to start with this comment when most people's first question is to ask what her husband thinks of her muscular body.  Lisa's experience was that most people assumed Daniel would be intimidated by her muscles or her strength, or that he might be embarrassed to be smaller and weaker than his wife. 

"Umm...well, he does certainly like it."  She downplayed his real feelings, of course, not wanting to necessarily out her husband's fetish to his own sister, "I was worried that it would be difficult for him to accept as I got more into this sport and my body really started to change, but he really seems to support me."

Elena made a funny snort of laughter while she was still feeling Lisa's arm, then she made eye contact with her and flashed a knowing smile, "Hmm, I doubt it took all that much for him to get into it.  Tell me, was it his idea for you to start bodybuilding?"

This was a funny question that Lisa definitely didn't expect.  "No, I got into it on my own.  I never really thought about doing something like this, but many years ago I met a woman who was a pro bodybuilder and I just kind of became fascinated by the whole thing.  She helped me into it and has been instrumental in the progress I've made.  Daniel obviously isn't a bodybuilder, so it would be been kind of unusual for him to get me into it anyway."

Elena stopped the examination of Lisa's arm, but she was still regarding her physique with her eyes, "Well, maybe he hasn't explained this to you, but he's been into muscular women for a long, long time.  I have no doubt that you are absolutely a dream come true for him."

Lisa was shocked to hear Elena lay this out so blatantly.  How could she know this, given how hard it was for Daniel to talk to his own wife about his sexual taste?  It seemed impossible that he'd open up to his older sister about it.  Her stunned silence invited Elena to keep talking.

Elena laughed, "OK, you're probably wondering how on earth I know that about my little brother.  Well, I remember a long time ago when he was a kid and I was older; I was getting ready to head off to college, I think, and I was hunting through the house packing all kinds of crap to take with me.  One day I happened into his room looking for something...I don't remember what...and found a huge stack of magazines in a corner of his closet.  I can't remember what I was trying to get to, but I tried to move them out of the way and I happened to knock them all over.  They were mostly car magazines and Sports Illustrated magazines, but interleaved into the stack there was a bunch of magazines that I had never seen before that kind of jumped out at me.  They had covers with incredibly large, muscular women flexing and posing, and they were full of pictures of huge bodybuilder women.  My first thought was that they must be some kind of workout magazines or something, but when I leafed through a couple of them I saw that they were exclusively women and there was virtually nothing having to do with actual working out.  It was only women, and it was just page after page of them in bikinis, or lingerie, or even just regular clothes, flexing and posing.  There were some pictures of contests but lots of spreads of various women in parks, or living rooms, or maybe a gym with some weights.  They turned out to all from some magazine that exclusively featured female bodybuilders...I don't remember the title, but it was something like Women's Muscle World, or something like that.  I was smart enough to know what I had found in my brother's closet, and couldn't help myself from looking through a few of them.  There wasn't any nudity or anything, but these pictures were clearly meant to be provocative to people who liked women that looked like that...it wasn't just for people that were fans of the sport.  I was old enough to know why guys would buy magazines like this and then hide them in their rooms..." Elena suddenly looked a little embarrassed, "Uh, sorry.  I didn't mean to offend you there."

Lisa smiled, "Don't worry about it.  This isn't news to me either."

Elena continued, "That's good.  Like I said, I knew what I had accidentally found.  I've always kind of looked after Danny, and the last thing I would have wanted to do is embarrass him, even when he was a goofy, annoying kid that drove me nuts.  I never mentioned to him that I had found his stash, or that I knew he was into muscle chicks."  She regarded Lisa deliberately and gave her a big smile, "and now, here you are...and look at you!"

Lisa was impressed, "Wow.  We have talked, and he told me that he was attracted to muscular women for as long as he could remember.  I had even heard of the magazines.  I often think about what a crazy coincidence it is that I got into this on my own and he never tried to pressure me to go on with it.  Life is weird sometimes, isn't it?" Lisa flexed her biceps again to emphasize her point and they both admired her impressive arm for a moment before sharing a small giggle.

"Like a fairy tale.  I have to admit, before that day I felt the way I think most people did that muscles were weird on women...again, no offense...but knowing that someone in my family, who I considered to be pretty normal, found that attractive...  It kind of changed my perception.  I mean, there's someone for everyone, right?  I gotta say that it isn't a way I'd be comfortable looking, but I get it, you know?  When I started to hear that you were getting into working out a lot over the last couple years, I just thought it was so cool.  Chatting with Daniel, he never let on how far you had taken it.  He originally made it sound like you were just going to the gym and working out like normal people do.  It has only been recently that it started sounding quite a bit more serious, so I'd figured you were going to be pretty buff, but I admit that I had no idea you'd have this kind of level of kick-ass body.  I am absolutely certain that I know Daniel is in heaven right now.  I thought it was pretty cool that I was going to get to meet up with you guys at an actual bodybuilding competition here in town, but I didn't expect you to be the most impressive body I'd see here."  Elena gave Lisa a snarky smile and squeezed her now relaxed arm one more time, "Let's head downstairs."


madsoam2

(continued...)

Lisa felt warm from the heartfelt story Elena had just relayed, and she was touched by the tenderness that she perceived between the woman and her brother.  They grabbed their purses and left the room, walking down the hallway to the elevator.  Daniel wanted to splurge a bit on the room, so they were on a very high floor in the casino's tower.  Unsurprisingly, they were the first to enter the elevator that arrived a few minutes after hitting the button.  They were alone for a couple floors when the elevator stopped and a woman walked on with a small girl in tow.  The woman gave them a polite hello and a friendly smile as she entered, restraining from any overt reaction to the unusual physique with which she was suddenly confined in the small elevator, but Lisa saw how her eyes darted to steal a few covert glances to take in the sight.

The little girl was another story.  While her mother faced mostly forward, the girl clung to her skirt and stared unabashedly at Lisa.  Lisa smiled and bent down toward the child to give her a friendly wave.  It did not disarm the girl at all, though, and she continued to stare.

Elena watched the exchange, but she opted to address the mother, "Your little girl is adorable.  How old?"

The mother smiled down at the girl, then addressed Elena, "Thank you.  She's four.  We are accompanying daddy on a business trip this week.  We were heading out to get something to eat while he's in a meeting.  I'm going to guess you two are here for the thing going on downstairs?"  She glanced toward Lisa with this comment.

Elena smiled at her, "Yes.  My sister-in-law isn't competing, though...we're just here for the convention and the show."  She turned to the little girl and smiled brightly at her, "I bet you've never seen a girl with big muscles like this before, have you?"

The girl retreated further behind her mother, clearly unnerved by the direct attention of the strangers, yet still captivated.  She motioned to be picked up and her mother obliged.  From her new vantage, she now peered at Lisa over her mom's shoulder.  The woman turned to regard Lisa a little more directly, "We've seen all these bodybuilders walking around for the last day, but we haven't gotten this close to any of them, yet.  They...well you included, are quite a sight."  The mother turned to Lisa, perhaps regretting how she phrased this, "I'm sorry, what I mean is that you look amazing.  I can't imagine how much dedication and work it takes to develop that kind of body."

Lisa smiled back, "Thank you very much.  It is a commitment to a lifestyle, but I enjoy it so it doesn't feel like work, really."

Elena had not given up on the girl, "Isn't it cool how girls can do whatever they want, even become super strong.  Do you want to see her make a muscle?"  Elena mimed a biceps pose with one arm to indicate her meaning, frowning a little to feign some exertion, but she didn't actually flex herself.

The little girl was still non-verbal, but she apparently had her interest piqued and she nodded at Elena.  Elena nudged Lisa, and Lisa proceeded to flex her arm.  The little girl's eyes widened and she whispered something into her mother's ear.  Her mother smiled, "Maybe, dear, maybe.  You might be right."

Elena smiled at the little girl once again, "She's like a superhero, isn't she.  Want to feel it?"

The girl retracted, as this was apparently too much for her, but the mother was clearly intrigued at this unique opportunity, "May I?"

Lisa offered a warm smile, "Of course...here."  She took a small step forward and the mother reached out to gingerly squeeze the balled muscle of her arm.  As with nearly everyone else who experienced this, Lisa saw her expression change to one of initial curiosity to honest surprise as her fingers touched the muscle, reacting to the sensation of the hardened flesh.

"Wow!  Like a rock!  I didn't quite know what to expect...maybe something softer, but you're so solid!"  The elevator pinged and the woman retracted her hand as they had reached the lobby.  She smiled at Lisa and Elena, "have a nice time at the convention."  She started to walk out of the elevator, and Lisa overheard her comment to her daughter as they were walking away, "Yes honey, you definitely were right.  I'm sure she is WAY stronger than daddy."

As they emerged into the lobby, Elena noticed Daniel using his phone near the front desk and the pair started over to him.  The lobby was quite active, and it was filled with a particularly interesting mix of people that milled about.  Innocent looking groups of middle-aged and senior citizen tourists were abundant, and all of them were trending generally toward the casino entrance.  Standing out in stark, almost surreal, contrast to these people was a nearly equal population of exceedingly fit and muscular men and women.  These people were clearly younger, as a whole, although it was more difficult to pin ages to them, as their physiques seemed to lack some of the typical queues that one would normally use to estimate another person's age.  Furthermore, they possessed attributes that seemed to be atypical of normal human experience.  Men of obscene bodily proportion were numerous, with upper bodies that swelled against tightly stretched clothing, revealing arms that bulged in all possible directions, and chests and shoulders with mass and breadth that strained imagination.  Some of these men had dark skin that was paper thin, revealing vascularity and muscular detail, while others had a paler and sometimes doughy appearance that hid detail but still conveyed tremendous muscle mass. 

While nearly all of the men in these sub-populations were clearly bodybuilding aficionados, the women that were with them spanned a broader spectrum of fitness interests, at least as evidenced by their own physical appearances.  Some women were decidedly "normal," possessing often attractive but untrained bodies that were clad in conventional streetwear.  Lisa suspected that these were accommodating girlfriends or wives that endured the indulgence of their significant other's interests.  Other women displayed physiques that obviously demonstrated their own personal commitment to some form of fitness, often showing bared flesh that featured development obviously honed from dedicated resistance training in a gym.  Many of these women had what most would consider typical feminine proportions, but their curves were enhanced by lithe muscular contours and very low body fat.  Unsurprisingly, many of these women possessed surgically enhanced breasts that were hugged by tightly fitting tops.
 
Lisa's eyes were drawn to the women that presented a more extreme physicality.  She sought to find the women that displayed the significant muscle mass of bodybuilders.  These women were marked easily, even when their clothing was not designed to highlight the muscle in any obvious manner since Lisa could recognize the telltale bulges of the arms and shoulders that gave away the secret beneath.  These gym-honed bodies featured the characteristic sloping, wide shoulders and broad backs that flared from their waists.  While a couple of the bodybuilding women in the lobby were covered, most of these women wore their physiques proudly and Lisa suspected that they were in clothing that had been selected particularly for this weekend (much like herself).  There were tight-fitting tops that allowed them to bear their arms to show off darkly tanned, thin skin that wrapped tightly over the exquisite, sinuous detail of their rippled musculature.  They wore a variety of short skirts, shorts, and tights that invited onlookers to gawk at their marvelously immense quadriceps, corded hamstrings and sharp, swollen calves.

This was the first time Lisa had ever found herself in such a mix of bodybuilders, particularly women.  While she hung out with them in some capacity in the gym in very small numbers, never exceeding two or three at a time, this was the first time she had ever attended an event where so many like-minded individuals were present at the same time.  The present location outside of the gym made the experience particularly weird.  Her attention shot from person to person, relishing the beautiful muscular bodies that were surrounding her, feeling an unexpected kinship.

"I suppose you're used to this, aren't you?"  Elena's question seemed to come from nowhere, and Lisa snapped back to the moment.

"What?"

"The attention!  Geez, can't you feel it?  You probably get this everywhere...but everyone is checking you out."

Lisa had not noticed.  She was so consumed by the spectacle of coming upon the sudden crowd of bodybuilders casually hanging out in the lobby that she had completely lost her presence of mind.  "Really?  I hadn't actually noticed.  I didn't think I'd stand out all that much once we came down here."

Elena smiled at her, "Umm, did you fail to pass by a mirror when you slipped into this little number this morning?  Girlfriend, you are breathtaking right now.  Now there are a lot of gorgeous people down here, don't get me wrong, but you still stand out even among them."

Lisa felt herself blush, "You're poking fun at me."

Elena congenially took Lisa's arm as they walked, and Lisa felt her sister-in-law's fingers gently probe her biceps muscle as she did so.  Lisa wondered if this was intentional or involuntary.

"I'm not.  Honey, you are something special...even here.  I'll admit that I don't have a calibrated eye for this muscled look you're rocking, and I've never really seen women like this before, particularly up close and in person, but even without really knowing what I'm looking at, I can still recognize that you've got something special going on.  Your body is spectacular.  You've got muscles that most people could never comprehend, but you're still so feminine.  You're striking, and it took my breath away when I first saw you.  You're clearly doing the same to a bunch of other folks."

Lisa started to perceive the looks now, out of the corners of her eyes she noticed some stolen glances by men and women as she crossed the lobby with Elena, getting attention from both the bodybuilders and non-bodybuilders that were in the area.  The bodybuilders were less furtive and didn't mind being caught lingering on her, some even nodding and smiling in approval at her when she met their eyes.  Although she was very comfortable in her skin and was proud of the body she had sculpted for herself, Lisa found this to be an unusual response from strangers in public that were seeing her physique on display as it was today.  The favorable responses made her feel like less of an oddity and she warmed to the strange feeling of acceptance that she suddenly had in this space.

Lisa was floored by the compliment from her sister-in-law, "Elena, I don't know what to say.  Thank you so much."

They reached the desk where Daniel was standing.  He now had his wallet and was watching the pair walk up, "You look great, hon.  Shall we head in?"

"What was the deal with your wallet?"

"They said it was found in a hallway just outside the elevator.  I think I must have mishandled it last night when we were checking in and dropped it...maybe when we were fumbling with our bags.  I'm just glad they returned it, and they didn't even take anything."

Elena chimed in, "I guess there are still good people in this world."

They made their way to the hallway leading to the convention area.  Lisa saw signs posted at the entrance announcing the event, 'The Iron Blossom Invitational.'  This was one of the few remaining professional bodybuilding events still available to women, and it was particularly remarkable because it was exclusively for women.  It featured all of the typical categories for women: bikini, figure, physique, and bodybuilding.  As they walked past the sign, Lisa could make out Debi's image, striking a side chest pose among the composited montage of athletes representing each of the competitive categories.  As one of the featured competitors in the bodybuilding division, and certainly as one of the most photogenic professionals on the circuit today, she was clearly a key part of the marketing materials for the event.  She was one of the primary reasons they were there for the weekend, as an opportunity to support her friend and training partner, but also to experience a live bodybuilding event and show.  Daniel had some latent trepidation of publicly facing his private nirvana, but he was clearly quite excited by the opportunity to immerse himself in an environment packed with so many muscular women.  Lisa assured him that he could take comfort in the safety that he was primarily attending this event in support of his wife and her interests, so he needn't worry about any outing of his fetish to the world at large.  Besides, was it such a secret that he was into muscular women when his wife was now exactly that? 

The presence of Elena at this event was a completely different story that Daniel had to accept.  While he had no idea that she was aware of his longstanding attraction to these women, she was not originally invited.  She was made aware of their trip to Las Vegas through a comment made from their mother, who was not aware of the reason that they were going.  Daniel had mentioned to her that they had a vacation coming, and his mother had pried to find out where.  When he revealed that it was only a matter of a few miles from his sister, she was so excited that they'd have a chance to meet up that she texted her immediately after their conversation and Elena had jumped at the chance to meet up with them.  There was no refusing at that point, since their trip started at the beginning of the weekend festivities and would wrap just as they ended, so they'd essentially have to meet her at the bodybuilding event itself when she insisted that they rendezvous while they were in her town.  Daniel was not crazy about this situation, but Lisa insisted that they just go with it.

The convention hall was packed full of people, although it was immediately tangible that the crowd's composition had changed to consist of mostly bodybuilders and physique enthusiasts.  The crowd of people was immense, and nearly everyone was walking around with bags sporting the names of nutrition companies, gym equipment vendors, workout clothing brands, or some other niche facet of the fitness industry that was representing somewhere at the convention.  The mass of people moved with a distinct flow, though, so the threesome immersed themselves into it and before long Lisa and Daniel both had a bag in their hand and were amassing wares from the vendors along the circuit.  Elena abstained from picking anything up, and while she seemed to be enjoying talking with some of the nutrition company vendors and clothing suppliers, she seemed to be relishing the experience of ogling the bodies on display among both the vendors and the crowd more than anything.

As Lisa eyed a protein powder ingredient list, she heard her name called from somewhere downstream in the crowd's current.  She looked up to see Debi waving to her from behind a table and she flashed a smile and reached over to take Elena's hand and guide her over to meet her friend.

When she reached the table she gave Debi a warm hug and stepped back to appreciate her appearance.  Debi was wearing a tight black halter with her sponsor's brand name, Muscle-X Supplements, stretched across the fabric that hugged her torso tightly.  Since the primary advertisement for her sponsor was the body beneath rather than the shirt itself, it was cut to display plenty of bare flesh at her stomach, chest, and arms to reveal the exquisite details of her contest-ready physique.  As usual, she was a sight to behold.

"Debi, I'd like you to meet my sister-in-law, Elena."

Elena reached out a hand to shake Debi's, "It is a pleasure to meet you.  You look amazing."

Debi smiled back, "Thanks.  It is always fun to show-off all the hard work at contest time.  Your sister-in-law has pretty much caught up to me now, though."

Elena smiled at Lisa, "You can say that again.  This is the first I've seen her in years, and she took my breath away." 

Debi raised an eyebrow in Lisa's direction, since she was aware of how secretive Lisa had been sharing her journey into the bodybuilding lifestyle with most of her family.  Lisa could only smile back.

Elena eyed the look between the two of them but said nothing and made a show of looking around, "So, what do you have to do here?  Stand around and look buff?"

Debi smiled, "I know you're joking, but that's pretty much exactly what I do.  I'm here on behalf of my sponsor for the afternoon at the convention.  I wear the shirt and talk about the product a little," at this, she nodded toward the artfully stacked display of protein powder containers next to her table, then she gestured to the stack of glossy photos showing her hitting a range of bodybuilding poses in a variety of outfits beneath her sponsor's logo, "and I sign these and hand them out to fans.  I also pose for photos and just talk to people."

Elena was perusing the photos by shuffling them over the table, "I love that you have fans.  You should when you carve yourself into a physical specimen like this.  Can I be your fan?"

Debi laughed, "Of course.  Anyone can have a production photograph, though, let's get a real picture together.  Get over here, Lisa!"

Lisa sidled up to the group, taking up a position that sandwiched Elena between herself and Debi.  She felt Elena's arm around her waist to pose while Andrew moved into position to take the photo.

Elena looked at them, "You ladies are going to flex, right?  I don't to waste this opportunity to show-off to my friends what kind of company I'm keeping this weekend!"

Lisa and Debi both laughed and proceeded to flex the biceps of their respective flanking arms.  As Daniel took a couple photos with his phone, she noticed several people stop behind him to admire them.  Two people within the crowd, one man and one woman, took out their phones and took their own pictures over his shoulder.  She was momentarily a bit self-conscious of the mild spectacle they were causing. 

Elena was noticing as well, and whispered to them through her smile as they posed, "My goodness, ladies, I bet it isn't every day that people stop in their tracks to take pictures of you like this.  I'm glad I could be here to give you a taste of what it is like to draw such attention in public." Lisa snorted in laughter as they broke up the pose, and she casually watched as the small crowd began to disperse.  Some of the onlookers continued to take sidelong glances at her as they walked away.  She suspected that among this crowd of enthusiasts, the intriguing newcomer that was hanging out familiarly with one of current luminaries of the scene was a thing to be discussed.

As she was thinking this, she felt someone's hand on her shoulder and a woman's voice say, "Pardon me, do you have a minute?"  As Lisa turned around, she was greeted by a diminutive black woman, perhaps no more than five feet tall, smiling widely at her and extending her hand toward her to shake.

"I don't believe we've met.  My name is Alisha."  Lisa involuntarily began to shake the woman's outstretched hand.  The woman tipped her head toward a tall, white man that was presently fiddling with one of three cameras that he had slung about his neck and shoulders, "and this is Jens."  The man looked up from his camera to nod pleasantly toward Lisa, but said nothing.

"Hello, my name is Lisa.  Should we have met?"

Alisha smiled and overtly scanned her eyes up and down Lisa's body, dwelling on Lisa's torso and arms as she answered, "Well, looking at you, I'd say the answer is yes!"  She broke her inspection of Lisa's physique and brought her eyes up to meet Lisa's, "I run a website called 'Girl Flex' and I'm usually pretty plugged into this scene, but somehow you've managed to slip under my radar."

Lisa instantly recognized the name of the website and the material that it featured (and she knew for a fact that Daniel was very familiar with it as well).  What she did not know, until this very moment, was that the site was run by a woman.  The content on Girl Flex was decidedly targeted for fans of muscular female physiques that seemed to slant more toward the erotic spectacle than the pure aesthetic of the sport, but she realized that it must have been some intrinsic bias to think it was a site run by a man. 
Alisha, after a moment's inspection, was clearly into bodybuilding herself.  She was wearing a light gray cotton shirt with three-quarters length sleeves.  The fabric of the shirt was exceptionally thin and the fit was very tight, allowing Lisa to see that she was wearing a black sports bra beneath it.  The thin fabric clung to her arms, chest, and shoulders, revealing that Alisha had considerable muscular shape and mass.  The shirt stopped just at her waist, and the tight jeans she wore also highlighted significant curves around clearly well-developed quads and glutes.  Alisha did not have the tight definition of an athlete near a competition, though. 

Debi, who had just finished signing a poster for a fan, walked up, "Alisha!  I should have expected Lisa would catch your eye pretty quickly," she winked at Lisa as she gave Alisha a hug, "I assume you guys have introduced yourselves already.  Hi Jens."

"Yes, indeed," she smiled at Lisa, "she is hard to miss, even here.  A new prodigy of yours?"

Debi laughed, "I wish I could take credit.  Lisa is a phenom...naturally genetically gifted, and motivated like you wouldn't believe."
Elena walked up with Daniel after noticing the conversation that was striking up, so Lisa introduced them, "Alisha, Jens, this is my husband Daniel and my sister-in-law Ellie." She turned to them, "Alisha is a friend of Debi's, she owns a website called 'Girl Flex,'" Lisa saw the recognition flash across Daniel's face.

Elena shook Alisha's hand, "I like the site name.  I bet I can guess what kind of content you feature."

Alisha smiled back at Elena, but Debi chimed in, "Alisha is skilled, and she has an outstanding eye for capturing women bodybuilders.  I think you can really tell that it is a woman's perspective, which makes it, I don't know, just a little bit different."

"Well, I wouldn't be here if I didn't love muscle on women, that's for sure.  It isn't for everyone, but I've found that there are a lot more folks out there that like this look than you might realize.  The website is really more of a hobby of mine, rather than any kind of career.  I enjoy trying to capture the beauty that I see in feminine strength, and the muscle that enables it.  I like to share this with like-minded people, certainly, but it is even more interesting to challenge people that have not thought of women like this as something beautiful before.  When I see a woman that has developed her body to such a high level, I'm absolutely intoxicated by the combination of overt physical strength with the woman's femininity.  It is something new...something unique.  It is so different than when a man builds his muscles, since there is nothing really interesting or special created in that to me.  Muscular men are almost cliché...if you know what I mean."

Elena seemed to understand Alisha's vision and nodded, "A noble cause."

Debi chimed in, "Bodybuilding is great in pictures, but it is really a sport of movement.  I personally think the best thing to happen to the sport has been the proliferation of video with the internet.  There are a lot of sites out there that have videos, but Alisha's is one of the best."

"Thanks, Debi.  It is a matter of getting the best models.  You've always been one of my favorites." 

Elena was intrigued, "Why is this such a progression for the sport?"

Debi responded, "Despite our perspective, acceptance of women with very large, pronounced muscles is really low.  Many people think it is wrong, almost grotesque, for a woman to look like this.  For people, men in particular, that do find this acceptable...or even appealing...they are pressured by society to hide their feelings.  The long and short of this, in my opinion, is that we end up with very little public support, and a meager industry in which to work.  Beyond the slim competition offerings and small prize money compared to the bigger male side of the sport, there is less money on the business side for us to tap into.  The money isn't invested when the constituency of the consumer market is hiding because of some kind of shame or embarrassment.  The internet came around and provided an anonymity to these people that actually liked this, which provided a way to reach an audience and begin to build this side of the industry."

Alisha laughed, "Debi is an idealist.  The internet has provided some avenue to reach a difficult to find fanbase, but it is still an uphill battle to build the industry.  The women that got together to create events like this are doing a truly noble thing."

Lisa had listened quietly to the conversation, but she suddenly saw Alisha's attention swing to her, "So Lisa, I have to say that you are the most exciting discovery for me this weekend.  I've walked all over this convention floor three times already today, and you are the most stunning woman I've seen.  Any chance you'd be interested in doing a brief shoot with us this weekend?"

Lisa felt the heat come to her cheeks.  She had not really expected to be perceived as anything special when among so many.  Debi smiled at her, and so did Elena, "I...I don't know.  This weekend?  Where?"

Alisha laughed, "Anywhere.  That's what is great about Vegas when there's a show, we can go anywhere and people won't bat an eye."  She appraised Lisa with her eyes again, a little theatrically, "Well, then again, you'll attract attention."


madsoam2

OK everyone, in an attempt to not let Perfection be the enemy of The Good, I'm posting what I have of this chapter.  I had intended to take it to different finishing point beyond where I leave it above, but I have lacked the time to get it there and what I had written seemed good to post as it is. 

I feel that I have a little motivation to push the rest of this chapter, so hopefully I'll get it done before too long.  I do still intend to finish this story, as I have a full arc in mind and an ending that I want to reach.

I am aware that this story does have its fans, so hopefully this episode is something people continue to enjoy.  I really enjoy writing these characters.

UnholyDk1103


jcboyd

Welcome back Madsoam!!!!  Great to see the epic masterpiece return....  :rock:

derekr

So great to read more of this story! Thanks!

planta

Welcome back!
Great story!!
The best!!!

Madsoam2, you're the top!!!
Thanks!

Just like everyone else here, I will anxiously await the next chapters.

taoschild

Still waiting for the conclusion of this masterpiece. Lisa's Path is what started my writing side gig - being able to tell stories about wonderful muscular women is priceless.  Just a little bump here to encourage Madsoam
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Just want to bump one more time hoping we get a conclusion.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login