⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#1st STORY: [madsoam2] Lisa's Path

Started by madsoam2, August 11, 2007, 05:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anon1234

The next part is literally the Half Life 3 of Female Muscle stories.

Hope I didn't just jynx it though.   ;D


MaryMuscle

No pressure - well maybe a little - I thought you were almost done with a chapter - we will take a partial at this point  :)

Maestro

This is a fabulous story. I am grateful to madsoam for the obvious dedicated effort in writing this. If you chose continue this story or to write another, I will be your diehard fan.

anon1234


Jaguar

I was reading Brfan's new "The Golden Age", and he mentioned Madsoam2's "Lisa's Path" as his favorite story.  So I searched for it.  And today I reread most if it, and read a couple of chapters that were new to me.

Madsoam, this is such a great story.  So many of us have posted that it is either the best story, or the best story in the realistic category.

Don't rush to finish it.  Keep doing all the chapters you want.  Take your time.  I'm sure a friendly moderator will go in and adjust your initial 3 years ago to 6 years ago if you ask.

But please, please, please, find time to add a chapter every year.  Don't stop.  (I'm not at a membership level where I can do a search to see what you've written recently.)

However, if you do think this is a fitting end for this story, and it is a lovely climax (ha!), then how about starting a new one !!!


I can only imagine how much time and skill went into creating Lisa's Path.  As several others have said, the parallels in my early life are strong, just I never got to marry my Lisa.

I remember a few years ago we were posting about what we wanted more of in stories, and a few of us, a minority at the time, posted more realism.  At the time I was thinking "more realism means heights under 6'6 and weights under 300 pounds" (something like that). 

I had completely forgotten about this story and what can be done with true realism.

That said, if the only stories we had in our genre were stories like Lisa's Path, or Modesty Blaze, the genre wouldn't exist.  They're just so time consuming and difficult to write.  But when they do turn up they are wonderful to read!

I'll just add that we readers appreciate the work of all the authors in all the subgenres here.  We appreciate the time and effort and imagination you all put into your work.

Thank you.


K+++ to every author, in particular today Brfan and Madsoam2   ;)
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

fitgirlfanguy

Great story.  Reading the chapters over again after so many years, it feels like the first time again. 

taoschild

One more bump to nudge Madsoam to finish this wonderful story
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Would like to read what happens now on Lisa's Path. Hope it did not end.

jhunter


taoschild

Perhaps my favorite story ever. Just thought I'd bump in hopes of getting a conclusion
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

madsoam2

Would you believe I have a next chapter 75% complete? I owe it to the fans of this story that have been hanging in for so very long to get it done and posted. It isn't the conclusion, either. You can take that piece of information as good or bad news, I guess.

taoschild

I'll take any addition of this story as good news. Thanks for the update  :thanks:
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

schokie88

Maybe the greatest story I have ever read. I´m so excited, how it could go on. Would like her to be more dominant  :-*

taoschild

Was hoping for a 4th of July present of the continuation of this story. Fingers crossed a finish comes soon.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dona Fell Friz