LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

2025 Reviews

Started by allecx, December 11, 2025, 10:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franalaa

This is my first year of sessions, and ive done 4 this year. Just for context, i live in England, weigh 60-65kg, and I always opt for a lift and carry session.

Sara lips - good looking, strong, really kind, sensual. just maybe not as strong as i thought she would be. Was able to carry me most lifts, though some not as long. 7.5/10

Roxx - Quite underrated but i believe as she lives in Australia and sessions are a side hustle. Good looking, incredibly strong, bubbly and great fun. Was able to lift me in any way and for long durations and with ease. She had just come back from a holiday so she was slightly tired but still so strong. Not sensual. 8/10

Vikingqueen - really good looking for her age, fairly strong, really kind, sensual. Slightly stronger than Sara, and performed most lifts. Maybe a bit older than i was expecting, without meaning disrespect. 6/10

Sheena - beautiful and very strong, sensual but not as much as sara, really fun. Was able to lift me with most lifts and with relative ease. Only struggled slightly on cradle as she had problems with her back. 9/10

All these sessions were easy to set up and reasonably priced, and they were all enjoyable experiences.


clay99

Wow you are lightweight, I am about 86kg

If Sara Lips can't lift a 60-65kg guy she can't be that strong.....Vikingqueen lifted me with ease - I was shocked tbh and  recently had hip surgery but still offers lift/carry shows how strong she is.  VK does 30kg dumbbells bicep curls and 60kg bicep barbell curls genetic freak tbh and must be 20-30 years older than Sara.

Sheena looks like she has lost size since leaving the US and has no implants. Bet her cardio must be through the roof. 

Del4

With Sara Lips is it that she has an injury so she does not usually do lift and carry? I am pretty sure she used to offer it, but then stopped because of an injury. I tried to book with her once years ago when she was definitely offering lift and carry, but booking the session did not work out. When I contacted her sometime later she told me that she no longer offered lift and carry because of an injury, and that she was unlikely to ever offer it in the future.

fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In terms of my 2025, I have luckily had all very very good sessions, in chronological order (I go for more sensual muscle worship sessions):

Rene Campbell - still very muscular and sexy, we always have a great time. I have not seen her since she has left London, and no idea if/when I'll get to see her again, but I will jump if I get half a chance.

Ms Xena - a woman I always aim to see whenever she is in London. Massive physique and always an incredibly sensual session.

Claudia Black Panther - another woman that I always try and see when she is in London. Very sexy, with a look I love, her muscles are big, but it is her conditioning that is always unbelievable, she also always makes an effort with how she looks. Such a sensual woman and her sensual sessions are unreal, helped by having strong chemistry together

The midlands UTR -,this was booked only because I took a punt on an IG message and I think I caught her in the right mood. She has real thick muscle and is a high level WPD competitor. It was her first session so after the initial apprehension we had an amazing muscle worship session together and had good chemistry. It helped we were messaging a lot in the week leading up to it so had a good vibe going into it. She is very cool and has a dry and sarcastic sense of humour that I like.
I feel like I want to refer to her as elusive as other people have struggled to arrange a session with her. She is just apprehensive about starting to offer sessions, has limits and this is not going to be her full time job, so is being picky.

Lauren - another amazing sensual muscle worship session. She is gorgeous, her muscles are really big and she does aim to give you a great session.  First time meeting her and I hope it won't be the last.

Ms Melissa - realised I hadn't seen her in about 7 years. I have fond memories from back then and meeting her again did not disappoint. She aims to give a great season, she is still very big, and gorgeous, and our chemistry level was as it original was.

Tina Trap Queen - first time meeting her and another wow. She is ridiculously hot, her face is as beautiful as her body, and she has an incredible personality, funny, sweet and smart, and I enjoyed talking to her. She does have limits, but she oozes sexiness and she is very sensual. Luckily we seemed to also gel well together which helped and she liked that I was not shy in voicing my appreciation of her.

Viking Queen - my most recent session and probably the least good of the year. It was a good session, she is such a cool person and so interesting to talk to. We did have chemistry and she seemed to enjoy it, not sure I was as attracted to her as some of the other women though which may have made the session less perfect, unsurprisingly. She is still pretty, big and strong, but not sure I love her look (also not a massive fan of her tattoos). Not sure where I would repeat.

Good stuff!

I'm very keen to see Claudia next time she's in London.

MixedFighter99

So is there a consensus of who the top sessionaites were in 2025? It seems like it is much split compare to other years back when Arekah Lox was among the sessioniates listed every year as the best.

FBBMW

Most guys are going to like who does what they like and is possible to meet.   
Some haven't been around long enough to become known by a lot of guys.
   
Ms Mellisa + Lora O seem to have the most pages in their Saradas topic.     

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most guys are going to like who does what they like and is possible to meet.   
Some haven't been around long enough to become known by a lot of guys.
   
Ms Mellisa + Lora O seem to have the most pages in their Saradas topic.     

Both are excellent though both been around a long time. It feels like the new batch of sessioniates are not catching on that well.

Jbiggie

In part because they don't actually seem to enjoy the practice

crazycrazy

Started off the year with three great sessions, at reasonable rates:

Carmen La Dean
Tia
Lexi Daniels

Finished off the year with four premium rate sessions:

Sofia
Kortney
Anabolatrix
Sheena

Kortney is the only one of the second group that I would recommend for every type of session request. Sheena is great if you want to fight.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most guys are going to like who does what they like and is possible to meet.   
Some haven't been around long enough to become known by a lot of guys.
   
Ms Mellisa + Lora O seem to have the most pages in their Saradas topic.     

Both are excellent though both been around a long time. It feels like the new batch of sessioniates are not catching on that well.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record at this point, but I'd stress that Sexi Lexi seems to be one very notable and refreshing divergence from this trend. She's doing big nationwide tours, building her size and sculpting her muscularity while retaining her seductive femininity, creatively expanding her arsenal of digital content, offering platinum-grade session experiences at deservedly premium rates, and she seems to be enjoying it (from what I can tell). I'm not the first person to characterize her as a rising star, but I do share the sentiment.

Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most guys are going to like who does what they like and is possible to meet.   
Some haven't been around long enough to become known by a lot of guys.
   
Ms Mellisa + Lora O seem to have the most pages in their Saradas topic.     

Both are excellent though both been around a long time. It feels like the new batch of sessioniates are not catching on that well.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record at this point, but I'd stress that Sexi Lexi seems to be one very notable and refreshing divergence from this trend. She's doing big nationwide tours, building her size and sculpting her muscularity while retaining her seductive femininity, creatively expanding her arsenal of digital content, offering platinum-grade session experiences at deservedly premium rates, and she seems to be enjoying it (from what I can tell). I'm not the first person to characterize her as a rising star, but I do share the sentiment.

Great shout. She's awesome! I'll throw in Denise Anders as well tbh. Saw her in London a year ago and it was a great time. Her situation is a bit bewildering because she's no doubt clearing $M's from digital content and yet still sessions for the fun of it. Not sure how long she'll continue to do it but definitely recommend an inquest if she's in your neck of the woods.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow you are lightweight, I am about 86kg

If Sara Lips can't lift a 60-65kg guy she can't be that strong.....Vikingqueen lifted me with ease - I was shocked tbh and  recently had hip surgery but still offers lift/carry shows how strong she is.  VK does 30kg dumbbells bicep curls and 60kg bicep barbell curls genetic freak tbh and must be 20-30 years older than Sara.

Sheena looks like she has lost size since leaving the US and has no implants. Bet her cardio must be through the roof.

Yes this is also due to her switch in focus to legitimate MMA fights in the ring. In America, she was bodybuilding bulking often. Still very skilled as a fighter but definitely muscle focused. Versus now almost only fighting focused.

wookiee

I am trying to remember who all I saw this year.


Ms Melissa - Perfect!
Aliyah Taylor / Scar - Muscle everywhere!
Vegas Redhead - Muscle Mommy alert! Super fun, engaging, beautiful with a great body and skills.
Gia Poney - Tall and wonderful. Her role play was amazing. Not a bodybuilder but was strong.


I had another scheduled for December that we moved to January. Looking to see Buff Barbie in March.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am trying to remember who all I saw this year.


Ms Melissa - Perfect!
Aliyah Taylor / Scar - Muscle everywhere!
Vegas Redhead - Muscle Mommy alert! Super fun, engaging, beautiful with a great body and skills.
Gia Poney - Tall and wonderful. Her role play was amazing. Not a bodybuilder but was strong.


I had another scheduled for December that we moved to January. Looking to see Buff Barbie in March.

Please report back on Buff Barbie. She'll be in my area in May. Less muscle mass there than I typically go for, but she is tall, fit, and physically stunning. As a shorter, skinnier chap, I think there's some fun to be had with that.

clay99

Vikingqueen - My favourite
Amazon Ranger - Liked her but lives in a remote location and overpriced
RippedPrincess - Does the job very old school
Bad Domino - Non-fbb more of a tall bbw but does offer fantasy wrestling and very sensual.
Ms Xena -  Freakish cartoonish physique biggest lady I have ever met but so unassertive and boring.

For 2026 hope to finally see Ms Melissa or maybe Lisa Cross. Probably retire from doing sessions soon after. Not many bigger women around sadly.