Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Mamacita

Started by Danyoyo2, January 15, 2024, 05:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thedefturge728

I will have a session with her soon, so excited!

Does anyone have any recommendations on lifts to try?

Thedefturge728

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

petitfilou87

For me, her sessiongirls no work now !!!!

DCReviews

For some reason I can't find her sessiongirls profile anymore, does anyone know where she is advertising her sessions now?

Creamnant

I think she stopped doing sessions. Like some other big girls. :'(

Danyoyo4

She's still going, lots of profiles got purged in error by the looks of things but should be back on by the end of the week.

2ndHoodman

Yes I hope she comes back as well!!!

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's still going, lots of profiles got purged in error by the looks of things but should be back on by the end of the week.

Still not up. I hope she returns. I wonder if an error or price hike for profiles happened as quite a few disappeared still

JustBiceps

It's there. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's Mamasita now not Mamacita

richmann

So, I've recently had a session with Mamasita. Wow.......

Communication was easy and smooth. In fact her bubbly personality and enthusiasm was incredible.

On the day she met me in my hotel and had brought the outfit I requested. She looked even more amazing once she had changed into it.

We started with muscle worship and her muscles are incredibly hard and powerful. Rock hard concrete under a smooth, silky skin.

Then, when she was satisfied I had earned the privilege, she pushed me on the bed and proceeded to turn me into a weak boy. Her strength is absolutely breathtaking. She laughed as I tried to resist. I'd be surprised if she was using more than half her power to hold me down. Resistance was really futile I'm a big bloke, but I was just putty in her hands as she smothered, crushed and squeezed me. Although she's not the biggest girl I've ever seen, I genuinely believe she is the strongest, and she loves to prove it.

As for her personality, she is friendly and obviously enjoys demonstrating her power. She laughed and teased me as I struggled to get out. Her Grapevine threatened to dislocate my hips if I hadn't tapped. My legs are particularly strong, and I can usually just straighten my legs to get them out. Not in this case. I was totally helpless.

So, highly recommended if you want to experience one of the most powerful girls on the circuit.

Creamnant

It's a shame she's lost weight (nearly 14 kg of muscle).
But I agree, she's got a wonderful personality.

richmann

I never saw her before, but she is scarily strong. Probably one of the strongest girls I've ever met.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's a shame she's lost weight (nearly 14 kg of muscle).
But I agree, she's got a wonderful personality.

Bummer she lost weight but glad she's still around