LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Mamacita

Started by Danyoyo2, January 15, 2024, 05:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

 The difference between Muscle Mamacita and The Warden?  One is prepared to travel  and has a profile where she has set out to advertise herself rather than put up barriers.  The other doesn't and is in a session wasteland.  Different strokes for different folks but only one will succeed on the scene.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slysly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Strength, there's levels, that's for sure.  Anyone who's on the fence, book this girl.  You won't regret it.  Never experienced anything like it.  And I've met Anna M Strong about 8 times.  Crystal Cornick.  Rene Campbell.  She makes them retrospectively seem as strong as kittens.

That much stronger than Anna M? Wow

I think so.  The difference maybe only down to one being +12kg over the other.

Polite Society

 Can anyone who has seen MM say whether you needed to get used to the tattoos meeting her?  I am not coming from a standpoint of being put off because of them. Just curious because no SG review refers to them at all from my recollection and they are way more detailed comments than I recall seeing about anyone.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slysly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can anyone who has seen MM say whether you needed to get used to the tattoos meeting her?  I am not coming from a standpoint of being put off because of them. Just curious because no SG review refers to them at all from my recollection and they are way more detailed comments than I recall seeing about anyone.

I had a good look at the tattoos and she talked me though most of them!  I neither love nor dislike tattoos.  I just find them interesting.  I don't have any myself but I've absolutely nothing against those that do.

If your dislike them, perhaps she isn't the girl for you as she's well covered.  But if you can be open minded, I wouldn't let it stop you booking what could turn out to be a very good session.

boyofwinter

One of my past favorites had a full sleeve. Not my thing but not a solid red light either, it just means she's raised my floor for thinking it's a repeat-worthy session a bunch.

Danyoyo2

Mamacita asked me to post here to update that she has a second London trip planned for early March on her sessiongirls profile You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mamacita asked me to post here to update that she has a second London trip planned for early March on her sessiongirls profile You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  Surprised to see she expects the venue to be provided for there.  That will test the interest.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Danyoyo2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mamacita asked me to post here to update that she has a second London trip planned for early March on her sessiongirls profile You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  Surprised to see she expects the venue to be provided for there.  That will test the interest.

Fed that back and it came from worries about hotel staff recognising people coming and going etc if she did it in hers.
However I think that section of the trip requirement is being deleted as we speak.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mamacita asked me to post here to update that she has a second London trip planned for early March on her sessiongirls profile You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

  Surprised to see she expects the venue to be provided for there.  That will test the interest.

Fed that back and it came from worries about hotel staff recognising people coming and going etc if she did it in hers.
However I think that section of the trip requirement is being deleted as we speak.

Glad to see that taken in the spirit intended. There's not a newcomer especially in the UK who I don't want to see succeed.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can anyone who has seen MM say whether you needed to get used to the tattoos meeting her?  I am not coming from a standpoint of being put off because of them. Just curious because no SG review refers to them at all from my recollection and they are way more detailed comments than I recall seeing about anyone.

I had a good look at the tattoos and she talked me though most of them!  I neither love nor dislike tattoos.  I just find them interesting.  I don't have any myself but I've absolutely nothing against those that do.

If your dislike them, perhaps she isn't the girl for you as she's well covered.  But if you can be open minded, I wouldn't let it stop you booking what could turn out to be a very good session.

Blimey! Not sure I'd be content to sit there gassing about her tatts for £7+ per minute but each to their own I suppose.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can anyone who has seen MM say whether you needed to get used to the tattoos meeting her?  I am not coming from a standpoint of being put off because of them. Just curious because no SG review refers to them at all from my recollection and they are way more detailed comments than I recall seeing about anyone.

I had a good look at the tattoos and she talked me though most of them!  I neither love nor dislike tattoos.  I just find them interesting.  I don't have any myself but I've absolutely nothing against those that do.

If your dislike them, perhaps she isn't the girl for you as she's well covered.  But if you can be open minded, I wouldn't let it stop you booking what could turn out to be a very good session.

Blimey! Not sure I'd be content to sit there gassing about her tatts for £7+ per minute but each to their own I suppose.

As we'd rather have her enjoy sessions, that's for the best.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

Much thanks goes to yoyo for recruiting this great lady for us. The preflight was handled nicely, it's nice to see she's already got that part figured out. The body art isn't to my taste, but on the other hand it's nothing so gauche as random Chinese characters, and it's not like it magically renders her structure invisible or anything. She's already quite good at posing her 'unorthodox' muscular form and I quickly forgot about the whole issue. I had a good sized list of requested moves for her and to her credit she remembered a lot of them, and she even seemed happy when I pointed out the others so we could try them. We had a fun chat about our strength-related experiences and the session, appropriately, flew by. As for her strength, it is truly prodigious (both upper and lower body) as some others have already said. I've been lucky to meet a huge number of extremely strong ladies over the years and at the very least I'd say she stands in rare air among them. I'm genuinely curious how different the session would've felt if I were another 75 pounds heavier, my instinct is to guess not very much. Respectful (rather than demanding) guys will find a shitton to like here, honestly. I see she's already got a visit to the US planned for this summer, if she doesn't sell that tour out our scene might as well put up a sign announcing it deserves to go extinct.

ppdhamo

What technique did she use to do the overhead press? Was it a full military press from the ground? Or from an elevated position? And did she do reps too? Asking because that's my ultimate fantasy haha

ziggy113

I'm curious about the overhead press too, it sounds like along with Maria Maniac she might be the best contender out there for overhead lifts at the moment
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Danyoyo2

Hey All, Mamacita asked me to bump this to update that she is now offering sessions and double sessions with another lovely lady almost every week day.

I have another session booked later today so will get a review in again and some updated pics.