Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

[by SONJA] Illustrated Stories~collected

Started by sonja, December 05, 2007, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thor000

If they are growing, should not the boobs grow, too?
Something like Melissa Detwiller's, Megan Avalon's, Samantha Kelly's, Krizstina Sereny's boobs?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thor000

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jeremy Lightning

Hi Sonja, so great to see you back drawing again, and what a great picture to come back on! Both girls are extremely pretty and muscular, my birthday is 3 months away yet, November 26, hope to get a present like that, if only a drawing of that kind of birthday gift. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

tapion

Hello. I know it is an old thread... But does anyone have all the missing Sonja pictures? It would be very nice.

Vandar_savage

Well I searched around and found about 260 pieces of Sonja's artwork and I put it all in a .rar file.  I know there's still plenty that I couldn't recover but I hope this helps at any rate.

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

peakfan

I was able to collect many of the missing Sonja pics from various sources and my own past downloads and combined them with the previous collection, totals:

316 full pics
5 pics I could only find as thumbnails
34 "unavailable" placeholder files (in a separate subfolder, just to make it clear what the missing filenames are)

Notably, the full pics include all the missing "Angel" and "Office" pics that were on directupload.

EDIT:  Here's some preview pics, since the others on this page are no longer up:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's the download for the zip:

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


If anyone has any of the remaining missing pics, please repost them!

qaz

The link says you need 10 karma.
I see I have 17 karma but i cannot see the link.

qaz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The link says you need 10 karma.
I see I have 17 karma but i cannot see the link.

nevermind. it works now. I swear i updated the page many times. and only after posting did the link become visible... I was not expecting that.

anyway, thanks for the effort peakfan!

Wookey


phil123



meierkopp

Hello,
thanks very much for collecting the pics. :bravo:
It´s really a mess that "SONJA" ist not longer avaialble here.

Have a nice day.

BR meierkopp

potatocarrot

It is pretty cool that there are still some illustrated stories here. Sometimes it is better to leave it to the imagination but sometimes some guidance helps. So thanks for the different take.

Kujarer

Some additional [by SONJA] threads:

[by SONJA] Hello, my name is Sonja !!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a date !  :D  That's my first date ever. You can invite me to take breakfast, because I'm very hungry after my workout. Let's say... 9:00 am in a little restaurant. What do you think ?

Please describe yourself (hair, glasses ? Skinny? Well-build ?) so I can find you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* * * * * * * *

[by SONJA] The Best Day of My Life:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, boys

I want to introduce you to my friend Aaron. He is a 23 year old student in philosophy and loves muscular girls. He likes to tell you about an unforgettable experience he had some weeks ago. With pictures, of course. What do you think? Would you like to read about Aaron's experience? Please let me know.

Sonja.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* * * * * * * *

[by SONJA] Francesca [in GERMAN w/ English translation!]:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is a story about a funny relationship [ between Francesca and Frank ] With pictures of course

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* * * * * * * *

[by SONJA] One day in my life

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, boys!!

Today is Sunday and i just woke up. No school today. It's a great day to have a LOT of fun. But at the moment it's very boring. Maybe you have some ideas what I could do first? Please let me know.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: