Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Quadsgoddess from Colombia

Started by sprstrn, July 19, 2021, 05:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her posting US travel on SG, but no response so far. And it's pretty weird -she is going to one city for a long time. And it's not LA or NY, lol.

Maybe she's a Seahawks fan?

She is Colombian, wrong FOOTBALL! haha

Fútbol no es football. Son distintos.

Buddy, I am hispanic.   Also a Futbol Fan. Which IN the UK they call FOOTBALL, which should be the real FOOTBALL not that egg shaped ball players only use hands for! hahaha


RyanTakahashi

I rarely ever post on this forum, but I feel compelled to share my recent experience (or lack thereof) with QuadsGoddess.

I live in the Seattle area and saw that she was planning a trip up to my neck of the woods. Given my love for beautiful women with large strong legs, I couldn't resist. I emailed her several weeks ago, requested a simple $500 muscle worship session, and paid her a $100 deposit. We agreed on a date and time that fits within my schedule. So far, nothing out of the ordinary.

QG didn't mention where she was staying, which I figured is because she hadn't booked her hotel yet. I emailed her a few days before our appointment to ask her where we are going to meet. No response.

I sent her a text at a phone number listed on her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login profile. No response.

I emailed her a second time, hours before our proposed meeting time. As you can expect, no response.

Several hours after our session was supposed to happen, I sent her a lengthy email expressing my disappointment that we didn't get to meet and kindly asked for my deposit back. Has she responded to this request? Of course not.

I even reached out to her from an alternative email account pretending to be a different guy inquiring about scheduling a session in Seattle. She has not responded to that message either. Not sure what's going on, but it seems like she has no interest in actually providing sessions, or she's scamming people out of their money. I suppose it's possible an emergency came up or my messages were sent to her junk folder, but I doubt that's the case.

I don't expect to get my $100 back. So, I guess this should be a warning to all of you to think twice about arranging anything with her.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I rarely ever post on this forum, but I feel compelled to share my recent experience (or lack thereof) with QuadsGoddess.

I live in the Seattle area and saw that she was planning a trip up to my neck of the woods. Given my love for beautiful women with large strong legs, I couldn't resist. I emailed her several weeks ago, requested a simple $500 muscle worship session, and paid her a $100 deposit. We agreed on a date and time that fits within my schedule. So far, nothing out of the ordinary.

QG didn't mention where she was staying, which I figured is because she hadn't booked her hotel yet. I emailed her a few days before our appointment to ask her where we are going to meet. No response.

I sent her a text at a phone number listed on her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login profile. No response.

I emailed her a second time, hours before our proposed meeting time. As you can expect, no response.

Several hours after our session was supposed to happen, I sent her a lengthy email expressing my disappointment that we didn't get to meet and kindly asked for my deposit back. Has she responded to this request? Of course not.

I even reached out to her from an alternative email account pretending to be a different guy inquiring about scheduling a session in Seattle. She has not responded to that message either. Not sure what's going on, but it seems like she has no interest in actually providing sessions, or she's scamming people out of their money. I suppose it's possible an emergency came up or my messages were sent to her junk folder, but I doubt that's the case.

I don't expect to get my $100 back. So, I guess this should be a warning to all of you to think twice about arranging anything with her.
Well, I was lucky that she didn't respond to my mails at all, lol.
Report her on SG, scammers should be banned.

Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I rarely ever post on this forum, but I feel compelled to share my recent experience (or lack thereof) with QuadsGoddess.

I live in the Seattle area and saw that she was planning a trip up to my neck of the woods. Given my love for beautiful women with large strong legs, I couldn't resist. I emailed her several weeks ago, requested a simple $500 muscle worship session, and paid her a $100 deposit. We agreed on a date and time that fits within my schedule. So far, nothing out of the ordinary.

QG didn't mention where she was staying, which I figured is because she hadn't booked her hotel yet. I emailed her a few days before our appointment to ask her where we are going to meet. No response.

I sent her a text at a phone number listed on her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login profile. No response.

I emailed her a second time, hours before our proposed meeting time. As you can expect, no response.

Several hours after our session was supposed to happen, I sent her a lengthy email expressing my disappointment that we didn't get to meet and kindly asked for my deposit back. Has she responded to this request? Of course not.

I even reached out to her from an alternative email account pretending to be a different guy inquiring about scheduling a session in Seattle. She has not responded to that message either. Not sure what's going on, but it seems like she has no interest in actually providing sessions, or she's scamming people out of their money. I suppose it's possible an emergency came up or my messages were sent to her junk folder, but I doubt that's the case.

I don't expect to get my $100 back. So, I guess this should be a warning to all of you to think twice about arranging anything with her.

If you used PayPal, I'm pretty sure you can get your money back in most circumstances.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I rarely ever post on this forum, but I feel compelled to share my recent experience (or lack thereof) with QuadsGoddess.

I live in the Seattle area and saw that she was planning a trip up to my neck of the woods. Given my love for beautiful women with large strong legs, I couldn't resist. I emailed her several weeks ago, requested a simple $500 muscle worship session, and paid her a $100 deposit. We agreed on a date and time that fits within my schedule. So far, nothing out of the ordinary.

QG didn't mention where she was staying, which I figured is because she hadn't booked her hotel yet. I emailed her a few days before our appointment to ask her where we are going to meet. No response.

I sent her a text at a phone number listed on her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login profile. No response.

I emailed her a second time, hours before our proposed meeting time. As you can expect, no response.

Several hours after our session was supposed to happen, I sent her a lengthy email expressing my disappointment that we didn't get to meet and kindly asked for my deposit back. Has she responded to this request? Of course not.

I even reached out to her from an alternative email account pretending to be a different guy inquiring about scheduling a session in Seattle. She has not responded to that message either. Not sure what's going on, but it seems like she has no interest in actually providing sessions, or she's scamming people out of their money. I suppose it's possible an emergency came up or my messages were sent to her junk folder, but I doubt that's the case.

I don't expect to get my $100 back. So, I guess this should be a warning to all of you to think twice about arranging anything with her.

Maybe she is doing the "post that she is coming and see how much money she can get, then she suddenly is not coming anymore." She has posted that she is coming my way 2x and after a couple of weeks she isn't

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Mscllvr21

To be fair to her, she lives far away and these long flights are expensive. She needs to test if she will earn enough to cover her expenses.

Jbiggie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To be fair to her, she lives far away and these long flights are expensive. She needs to test if she will earn enough to cover her expenses.

Doesn't really excuse theft, does it?

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To be fair to her, she lives far away and these long flights are expensive. She needs to test if she will earn enough to cover her expenses.
Her trip for Seattle was extremely suspicious from the beginning. What is the reason for a provider to  travel from Colombia to US but stay only at one place which is not NY or LA for a week?
The only legit option is if some guy actually sponsored her trip. But as she didn't come at all, I don't see any legit reasons.

2ndHoodman


Musculoadicto1965

She just posted on SG about a European tour in April, and a USA tour on June

RyanTakahashi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She just posted on SG about a European tour in April, and a USA tour on June

Welp, if my unfortunate experience with her is any indication, then I'd be very careful about trying to book a session with her, whether it's in Europe or the United States. I don't know if she's actively trying to scam people out of their money, but I cannot explain why she'd take my deposit, schedule a time with me, and then ghost me completely. Still makes me upset even though it was a month ago.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She just posted on SG about a European tour in April, and a USA tour on June

Welp, if my unfortunate experience with her is any indication, then I'd be very careful about trying to book a session with her, whether it's in Europe or the United States. I don't know if she's actively trying to scam people out of their money, but I cannot explain why she'd take my deposit, schedule a time with me, and then ghost me completely. Still makes me upset even though it was a month ago.
Why the heck haven't you reported her?