⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Quadsgoddess from Colombia

Started by sprstrn, July 19, 2021, 05:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesterguy21

Hey guys,

About 2 years ago she announced a tour in Europe. I didn't know her but her photos really caught my eyes. So I decided to send her a mail to make sure I don't miss her. She didn't mention any european countries on her profile so I asked her about if she plans to visit my country. I didn't get any response unfortunately. After a while her a profile on Sessiongirls wasn't up anymore. I'm not sure. I can imagine she has more than one business/money source and this "touring thing" is just an non-important side-option she wants to have in case the money isn't coming in the way she hopes. But Sessiongirls profiles make all girls look like the sessions are their #1 job. If that's the case you're just a lucky guy if you're one of the guys she picks when sessions are needed. I think anyone shouldn't be offended by that behavior cause in the end she can decide which way she wants to offer sessions. I guess we just have to wait what happens.
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Chesterguy21

To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Jbiggie

Holding off on outreach until I see some success stories on here lol. Profile seems legit (although 800+ is stretching it).

artax

I reached out- need a deposit - basic muscle worship starts at 500, extras available at higher price points- interested but not sure at those amounts and no reviews

Warhawk Overdrive

She is supposed to be in the states next week. Was anybody able to set up a session?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

Not that it matters anymore since she canceled my city, but I would still like to know if anyone saw her in the U.S. or was it a scam to get deposits while she stayed in South America?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Mscllvr21

I saw her and she is legit! Better looking and more muscular in person, we had a great sensual two-hoir session. I recommend!

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her and she is legit! Better looking and more muscular in person, we had a great sensual two-hoir session. I recommend!

:thanks:
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Musculoadicto1965

Her nickname is QuadsGoddess

Contact by phone:  +34 667 88 67 22

2ndHoodman

Thanks all I was wondering about filming with her.

russianfbbfan

Did anyone actually saw her in US

russianfbbfan

I saw her posting US travel on SG, but no response so far. And it's pretty weird -she is going to one city for a long time. And it's not LA or NY, lol.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her posting US travel on SG, but no response so far. And it's pretty weird -she is going to one city for a long time. And it's not LA or NY, lol.

Maybe she's a Seahawks fan?

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her posting US travel on SG, but no response so far. And it's pretty weird -she is going to one city for a long time. And it's not LA or NY, lol.

Maybe she's a Seahawks fan?
Well, I would expect her to be in SF around Feb 8 😉

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her posting US travel on SG, but no response so far. And it's pretty weird -she is going to one city for a long time. And it's not LA or NY, lol.

Maybe she's a Seahawks fan?

She is Colombian, wrong FOOTBALL! haha

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her posting US travel on SG, but no response so far. And it's pretty weird -she is going to one city for a long time. And it's not LA or NY, lol.

Maybe she's a Seahawks fan?

She is Colombian, wrong FOOTBALL! haha

Fútbol no es football. Son distintos.