LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FILM/TV: FBB's as Actresses on the Big + Small Screens VOL 1

Started by Kujarer, April 01, 2016, 11:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spensaba

does anyone have a full movie file "Getting Physical (1984)"?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Kujarer

THIS THREAD IS/WAS INTENDED
TO BE NOT MORE THAN 10 PAGES. AT ONE TIME,
AS IT APPROACHED THAT LIMIT, IT WAS MARKED 'CLOSED':


This TOPIC is hereby
CLOSED


* * * * * * * * *

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF
REPLIES AND/OR RE-UPPED CONTENT,
AVOID ADDING TO THIS THREAD.


* * * * * * * * *

NEW CONTENT MAY BE ADDED TO VOLUME 2 AT THIS ADDRESS:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:thanks:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spice Williams in Star Trek: the Final Frontier



Here is my edit of Spice Williams in Star Trek: the Final Frontier. I've also included the special features clip of her. I was hoping I could use the deleted scenes but unfortunately I could not. However, all of the addition footage and interview of Spice are included in a separate download. Enjoy!

Klingons Kick Ass...thestreetfighter edit:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Special features Spice interview:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* * * * * * * *

'Spice' Log - supplemental...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The definitive Klingon woman IMO
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Saradas.Org

It may be a good idea to upload with Mega or Mediafire in addition to, or in place of, Mirrorcreator links to keep the posts valid for a longer period of time.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

kevinwolcano

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bikini Summer 2 FBB flexing Scene



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does any have idea who this lady is?

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

21 Jan 2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Remastered *Sledge Hammer*: The Spa Who Loved Me "weight room scene" in the works. I think this TV show segment is the single piece of video I've edited more times in my life than anything else.

My current plan is to try to rotoscope this piece of footage by removing Mimi and replacing the background in this shot. Then I will add her back in but keep her motion static so she doesn't collide with the other bodybuilder. Here is the portion I'm referring to.




It is my first attempt at a rotoscope however, this was some pure teen spirit for me when it first aired on TV. I've always hoped some day to duplicate the scene.

A follow-up post can be seen here [Reply #51]...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...and an additional one here [Reply #61]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What the final comment by 'E15R91F' in Reply #61 fails to make clear is that "thestreetfighter"--"tsf"--and "phy911" are one-and-the-same. Also, 'E15R91F' is no longer serving as a Mod and cannot assist with the restoration of the content originally shared by "thestreetfighter/phy911".

However, there is still an interest in replacing the expired DL links. Any members who have such content will see a notice such as the one inserted here:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A complete clip of just the "weight room scene" [00:00:54] has been posted here [Reply #11]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does anyone have a full movie file "Getting Physical (1984)"?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It appears the film was posted here [reply# 22] but the last time I checked the links had expired:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  [The dead link has been reported]

UPDATE: Reply # 22 has been deleted.

Luckily, a site on the web whose name rhymes with "2 yewb" has a copy to view.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Spacemonkey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does anyone have a full movie file "Getting Physical (1984)"?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It appears the film was posted here [reply# 22] but the last time I checked the links had expired:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  [The dead link has been reported]

UPDATE: Reply # 22 has been deleted.

Luckily, a site on the web whose name rhymes with "2 yewb" has a copy to view.


Here you go!  640x480 H265
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have a nice day

Spacemonkey

Here's a series that she starred/supporting role (I can't tell) in from a few years back, Yakiniku Pro Wrestling.  I couldn't find subtitles for it so it's just the original japanese audio track.  720p H264 quality.  Thumbnails are from the first episode.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


PW is saradas
Have a nice day

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8 May 2025

[Restoring a post to reconnect a referral from a DR thread]

Amore! [1993]
featuring Denise Rutkowski

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: