LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Strong Wife, fanfiction

Started by spoonmaster, May 16, 2022, 03:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoonmaster

I thank you all for your kind words.  Time to ramp the domination up!


*********

I put my hands up in a feeble defense.  If Bruiser and Tank couldn't stop her, what chance did I have?  That's when I realized I was still holding the barbell I was going to use to help her just a few moments ago.  I held it up in front of me in a pose I hoped was menacing. 

Carol didn't seem scared at all.  "Oooo, got yourself a weapon, huh, that should make things even."  That last line was dripping with sarcasm.  I couldn't fault her confidence.  Bruiser had hit her dozens of times and she completely ignored him.  She spread her arms wide on either side of her body, her arms bulged with thick, powerful muscles.  "Go ahead and take your best shot."

Any part of me that would have been angry enough to even think of striking the woman I loved with a weapon had long since evaporated into fear.  The ease with which she threw around both Tank and Bruiser was staggering.  She was clearly much stronger than I had expected.  Part of me wondered if I did swing the barbell if it would even matter.  I doubted she'd make the offer if she was even the least bit concerned that I could hurt her.  Hell, I probably couldn't even hit her if I tried.

"Good choice."  She said was it was clear I wasn't going to swing the bar.

"You know, I picked up this bar to help you against those two guys."  I offered, nodding at the two men who were still struggling to get to their feet.

"That wouldn't have even been an issue if you hadn't invited these two strangers into our house in the first place."  She retorted.  "Tell me, is this how you imagined this going?"

I could only shake my head.

"Well unfortunately for you, we're just getting started."  She grabbed the bar in the middle with one hand and twisted it until it was parallel to the ground. 

I instinctively moved my hands to either side of hers and pushed with all of my might.  Unfortunately, all of my might was but a flickering candle next to the blazing inferno of her single, powerful, muscular arm.

She easily pushed me until my back was against the wall, and then pushed the bar until it was right up against my chest.  "Here we are again."  She said with amusement on her voice.  "Six months to the day, and nothing has changed." 

With my back braced against the wall, I pushed with all the strength and leverage I could muster with predictable results.  It was like trying to move a statue.  Her forearms were as big as my upper arms, bigger probably, with muscles bulging in rock solid ridges of power.  I felt so completely against her.

Finally, Tank and Bruiser got to their feet.  But before they could do much more than stand, Carol grabbed a handful of Bruiser's shirt and pulled him toward her with so much force, he stumbled and would have fallen if not for her powerful arm holding him up.  Before he could even regain his balance, she shoved him right back into Tank with just as much force, knocking the big man back to the ground.  As Tank was falling to the ground, she yanked Bruiser back the other way and then let go of his shirt.  The 230lb man left his feet and flew through the air, all the way across the room, smashing into the wall that was 15 feet away!  Holy fuck!  All that, with just one fucking arm!

Bruiser was still airborne as Carol reached down, grabbed Tank's ankle, and dragged him across the floor until he was lying at her feet.  She let go of his ankle and then grabbed him by the back of his belt.  With another powerful yank, Carol pulled the big man off the ground and then launched him into the air.  The gigantic weightlifter shot straight up with so much force that he slammed into the 10' tall ceiling, leaving a dent before falling back to towards the ground.  He never made it that far.  Carol caught him on the palm of her hand just a couple feet from the floor.  She held him like that for just a second.  She gave me a playful wink, and then tossed him over her shoulder.  I could only watch in stunned amazement as she once more sent the 275lb sailing through the air with a single armed toss.  He also sailed all the way across the room before leaving another man-sized dent in our wall.

She turned back to me and smiled.  "There, now we should have a little bit of time alone."

"How... how are you doing this?" 

"Doing what?  Oh, you mean tossing around 275lb men like they're stuffed animals?  Well, sweetie, I do have these."  She lifted her arm and flexed her gigantic bicep.  It looked even bigger so close to my face.  The ridges and line of her huge arms looked as though they were chiseled out of granite.  "Do you remember 6 months ago when you measured them, and they were a little over 16"?  Well, I just measured them the other day.  Now they're over 19"!  So, you see, I'm a lot bigger, and so, so, so much stronger than I was before.  Here, let me show you."  One by one, she started removing the fingers of her hand from the barbell that was still pressed up against my chest until all that was left was her index finger pressing against the bar.
Thinking I finally had a chance, I renewed my efforts, pushing against the bar with all of my strength, trying to overcome the strength of her single finger.  It was useless.  Her one finger was proving to be stronger than power of both of my arms combined.

Carol giggled in delight.  "Look at that!  One finger is all I need to handle you.  And I'm barely trying!  I can't believe how weak you are.  Not that your 'bodyguards' are any better.  I could probably take on all three of you with one arm without even trying."

"I'd like to see you try, bitch!"   Bruiser screamed as he jumped up behind Carol.  He reached his arm around her neck and squeezed it tightly.  Seconds later, Tank was up as well.  He grabbed Carol's free arm and began to pull.  As one, the two men tried to pull Carol away from me. 

Except they couldn't.  Even with both pulling simultaneously, they couldn't move her.  Not only that, the pressure of her finger against the bar didn't lessen a bit.  Their efforts were useless!

Carol looked at me and rolled her eyes.  "Some guys just don't learn, do they?"  She curled her arm, pulling Tank toward her.  The big man leaned back and heaved against her single arm with all his might, but it made no difference.  She kept curling her arm, until she wound up trapping his hands between her forearm and her bulging bicep.  The man screamed out in pain as his fingers got crushed.  "Oh, stop being such a baby."  She chided him.  She released her hold, letting him straighten her arm out again, and then curled him once more with her single arm. 

I watched her bicep expand and contract, with morbid fascination, as she overwhelmed the strength of his two hands over and over and over again.
Finally, seemingly bored of her game, she grabbed a handful of Tank's shirt and flung him against the wall right next to me.  For a second she relaxed her grip on the barbell, but only long enough to stick Tank behind it, before pressing the bar up against both of our chests.  She went back to holding the bar with one hand instead of a finger, though with the ease with which she resisted the two of us pushing against the bar, I wasn't too sure she needed the whole hand.

All this was done as Bruiser had his arm wrapped around her throat.  If it was causing her any discomfort, she was showing no signs of it.  Though now that Tank and I were both trapped behind the barbell, she turned her attention to him.  She reached her free hand behind her back and grabbed a handful of Bruiser's bicep.  He shouted out in pain as she squeezed his own sizeable muscle with her fingers.  He instantly let go of his strangle hold, but Carol didn't let him go.  Instead, she started to straighten her arm.

The big fighter was forced up onto his toes as she straightened her arm further and further, then his feet left the ground as Carol did a single arm tricep extension with his entire 230lb body.  As big as her bicep was, her tricep was even bigger.  The horseshoe shaped muscle exploded from her arm as she held the huge man aloft with ease.  Then she lowered him slowly, but only until his toes grazed the ground, then with frightening ease she pressed him back up again.  Over and over she lazily powered her muscular assailant up over her head what must have been a dozen times until she got bored with the exercise.  Bruiser screamed in pain the entire time.

She finally set him down on his feet, and then swung him against the wall and slipped him behind the barbell.  Now all three of us were on one side of the barbell, all of us gripping the bar with both hands, while Carol still gripped the bar with a single hand.  She let us move the bar away from our chests so that we had enough room to use all of our power.  "All right, here you are.  The three of you against one of me, and I'm only using one arm.  Come on.  Surely three big strong guys can overpower a single woman.  Come on.  If you can even move me back a step, I'll stop right now and fuck all three of you senseless."

But we couldn't.  Not only couldn't we make her move, we couldn't even budge her arm.  Six arms against one, and the one was more than up to the task.  She let us push for minutes, with a smug smile on her face as she easily resisted us.

"You boys are pathetic!  The three of you together can't handle my one arm.  And I'm hardly even trying!  Do you want to see what happens if I put even a little effort into it?"  Suddenly our arms were slowly beginning to be pushed back.  Again, she used no sudden movements, no leverage, no tricks, no diversions, just constant, irresistible, unyielding strength.  In moments the bar was pushed up against our chests. 

"Looks like you boys have had enough.  You know, honey, I'm flattered that you thought it would take two huge men to handle me, but I'm afraid you vastly underestimated my strength.  Here, let me give you a little demonstration."

She lowered the bar until it was down at our stomachs, and then she pushed it hard into our bellies.  Her one arm was more than strong enough to do whatever she wanted.  Then, she started to lift up.  The bar pushed up into our ribs, and I felt my feet starting to rise up off the ground.  "So, Tank here is 275lbs, Bruiser is 230.  That's about 500lbs.  What do you weigh now, Michael?  About 200?  That brings it up to 700lbs, plus the 45lb bar and that's 745lbs.  With one arm!"  Our bodies kept rising higher and higher as her single arm powered the three of us right up off the ground.  "What do you say, Mr. Weightlifter?  Can you even lift 745lbs off the ground using your whole body?  Well, I can press it over my head with one arm.  And I'm still nowhere close to my max."  The calmness of her voice spoke to the truth of that.

She just held us there, high off the ground for a long time, letting us drink in the enormity of her strength.  And then suddenly, she released the bar, and the three of us plunged to the ground in a heap.  We collapsed at her feet, fitting all things considered.

"Excuse me, honey.  I've got to take care of our guests here."  I felt her hand grasp my belt, and then I found myself flying through the air.  She blessedly threw me onto the soft couch, instead of into the much more solid drywall.

Tank and Bruiser she grabbed by the back of their heads and brought them to their knees.  "Well, it's been fun playing with you two bozos.  But I'm afraid my hubby and I need some alone time.  So, it's nighty nighttime."  With that, she slammed the two men's heads right into her chest.  Each man's head bounced off of one of her enormous tits.  The two men were almost out.  So, she slammed their heads into her tits again.  This time they were out cold.  She let the two men drop to the floor in a heap.

Carol reached down and grabbed the barbell she used to overpower us.  Then she turned to me and held the bar out toward me in her two hands.  "You know, you really could have hit me with this if you wanted to.  It wouldn't have hurt me.  Solid steel will only hurt you if your body is weaker than steel.  But if your body is stronger than steel..."  I shouldn't have been surprised, given everything I'd seen, but I still felt my jaw drop as I watched her bend the solid steel bar into a U shape.  "Mmmmm, it would have been like hitting me with tissue paper."

Still holding the bent bar in a hand, Carol reached down and hauled the two unconscious men to a sitting position back-to-back.  "Now, to make sure you don't go anywhere..." The she swung the bar around the necks of the two men and continued to bend it until it was wrapped snug, but not too tightly around their necks, tying them together.  Then she turned back to me and fixed me with a sinister smile.  "Now, what are we going to do with you?"

I wasn't about to find out.  Terrified of what she might do to me now that my two bodyguards were out of commission, I turned and ran as fast as I could.

"Run all you want; you can't hide from me."  I heard her call after me.

spoonmaster

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

nickolai

Boom! Another chapter of awesome strength!

nickolai

I hope there is more of this.  I would love to see it.