Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm022

College Crush....continued :)

Exposed

What my wife did next was next level bad ass show off stuff.  We had made it back to the chairs and as always, she was "Hangry".  But before we walked over to a large gazebo/eating area.  Teresa looked at me and said, "I must be growing again babe, this top is just too tight on my widening chest."  With that, she reached her fucking mammoth, muscle-bound arms up to the sky, then bent over, so that the hands were pointing towards me and asked, "Pull of my top."  I was shocked and said, "Really babe, I mean, are you sure?"  "Fuck it." She answered, "Let's do it."  With a bit of hesitation, I reached down, grabbed the top, and slowly pulled it over her protruding, massive, rounded back muscles, her towering, thick traps and slowly over her long, gorgeous hair and head.

Teresa stood up straight, directly in front of me.  Her insanely muscled pecs just inches from my face.  They were so wide and thick, and protruded out so greatly, Arnold or even Lou Ferrigno might be jealous!  There was no hint of her former soft female breasts and there would be no mistaking her current pecs from that of even the top male bodybuilders in the sport.  She looked much better exposing her muscle-bound beauty and her monstrous pecs deserved to be ogled by everyone.  They were sharply rounded near the bottom and shot straight in towards her torso, firm and hard.  Just below their form were her two-inch outward protruding six-pack abs that were separated by deep valleys between them.  Outside of the abs were hugely muscled torso and lats that seemed to form wings on each side.  They were so wide, her 24" arms jetted outward, forced there by the tremendous muscle development beneath them.  How could she ever cover this herculean physique up again?  She was an absolutely perfect human form and deserved to be honored and recognized by anyone around.  I placed my palms on her rounded, protruding pecs, stood up on my tippy toes, gave her a quick pec on the lips and said, "Well honey, you may as well let em' see the rest."

My wife got a big, beautiful smile on her face, reached down, and slowly lowered her skirt-bikini down over her 36" triple muscled, powerful quads and down over her 23" calves to her ankles.  She was wearing a small male bodybuilder style purple bikini beneath and it left nothing to the imagination as her massive cock was bulging greatly through the silky material, dying to bust loose.  I patted the bulge in her bikini and leaned down and gave it a quick kiss too, dying to suck her off at the next available opportunity.  She grabbed my hand in hers, turned us and escorted me proudly though the crowd to the eating area.  Her almost fully exposed body was on complete display and anyone who hadn't noticed her yet, couldn't help but notice the nearly naked, 300+ pound, muscle laden human walking before them.  I was half the size of my wife who was now wider than a semi-truck and I felt even less so.  I reached my hand down and placed it on her bulbus, exposed, concaved side-shaped ass.  It was so muscular, and so full, you could place a beer mug on it and not spill a drop.

The cute hostess at the entrance to the patio café area seemed confused as we approached.  Teresa still maintained her athletic, but quite beautiful female face but carried the physique of the biggest male bodybuilder the hostess could ever imagine.  Even so, she smiled and walked us to an open table.  We each grabbed a menu and started perusing the items when a young kid approached us from a few tables over.  As he walked up he asked Teresa if he could feel her arm.  We both smiled as she flexed her bicep massively to its full 24" size.  The massive softball sized bicep formed on the top and the young boy looked in awe as her grabbed it with his hand.  He then looked at Teresa and asked, "Are you a Super Hero?"  I laughed and Teresa added to the fun and said, "Maybe..."  Making the kid stare even harder at her, wondering which one she might be.  "Do you know which one?" Teresa asked him.  "The Hulk?" the kid guessed wildly.  "Oh, but I'm not green am I?" My wife said to him.  He just shook his head no, kind of sheepishly took his hand off her bulging bicep and went running back over to his parents table.

Our waitress eventually came over and asked us for our orders.  Teresa looked at her and said, "I'll have six eggs, scrambled, creamed rice and blueberries."  The girl seemed confused as my wife's beautiful face, long hair and sweet voice didn't match her herculean, muscle-bound physique.  But she kind wrote down the order, took mine and whisked herself away to the kitchen.  I looked over at Teresa, her wide, massive, pecs staring at me intently, the elephant in the room for sure, and I asked, "So, is this how we're presenting from now on?"  "YA."  My wife answered confidently, "Can't keep this body hidden any more, besides, it's near impossible to find any clothes that fit me anyway.  What do you think?"  "I love it." I answered, "But I'm going to find it difficult to keep my hands off you if you're going to walk around with all this exposed muscle in front of me all the time."  My wife laughed at me and answered, "Good.  That's the point anyway babe."  I smiled, immediately got up, sat on her rock-hard towering thighs and leaned in for a long, passionate kiss.

Just a few moments later, we sort of separated and I looked out at the pool area and noticed quite a sight.  My sister would not be out done, she must have noticed what Teresa did and decided she should go full expose mode too.  Her long blonde hair waved calmly past her muscular left shoulder and above and behind her bulbus, thick trap muscle.  Her heavily muscled neck, led down to her now, fully noticeable, wide, muscle-laden pecs.  They were smaller than Teresa's at this point but certainly on par with a male bodybuilder.  Hers were tanned to perfection and so hard, I wasn't sure a bullet would be able to penetrate them.  As she walked towards us with Audrey hanging on to her muscle-laden arm, she had also developed a bit of a waddle as her quads had become too massive to simply slide past each other.  At the same time, her huge pecs bounced gorgeously and led my eyes down to here twisting and flexing ab muscles.  Her six-pack was almost an eight-pack and her majestic torso had a V-shape as it connected to her waist.  Her male bodybuilder type, light blue bikini barely held her large rod in its sack and I could see her member bounce left and right with each powerful stride.  Sarah's quads were also becoming massive and the three-headed, long, thick, protruding muscle bodies made her legs look like something sculpted out of stone.  Her calves were also diamond shaped and muscle-bound and as she arrived at the table, I licked my lips and said, "You look delicious!"  She laughed and gave me a quick peck on the lips before sitting down with us.  Audrey looked over and our eyes met and she said, "Don't get too amorous there babe, tonight, this hunk of beef is all mine!"  We laughed and I blew her a kiss across the table.

Although I was becoming nice and muscular myself, sitting on the lap of my herculean, rock-hard wife, made me feel feeble in comparison.  I loved it.  I liked having a wife so strong, and so muscle-bound, she could literally break me in two.  I tried not to walk around in total awe of her all of the time, but it was hard not to do.  Her beauty and kind soul were huge turn-on's and it complimented her statuesque physique in a way that was indescribable.

We finished eating our meals and Audrey started talking to us about the sand volleyball court that was down the stairs a little below the pool deck area.  I loved being active and competitive and was all for going down and playing a little volleyball.  As we approached the court, there were two guys and two girls playing.  They all looked athletic and really into the game.  The guys were both tanned, tall, thin and obviously played in high school I guessed and the girls were athletic looking too with nice asses and toned bodies.  They looked like they knew what they were doing too and probably belonged to a volleyball club, judging from their high level of play.

Audrey walked up and asked one of the girls if we could join in.  Seeing Audrey's gorgeous, statuesque, perky physique, one of the girls, who obviously immediately had a bit of jealousy said, "We're kind of practicing here, maybe if you can get two more teammates, we'll play you a game."  I could tell she was basically telling us to "Get Lost." But Audrey was undeterred.  "No problem." She replied, "I'll be back in a few."  Audrey looked at me with a grin and said, "I'll be right back."  I nodded and watched her perfectly formed ballet legs and rounded, hard ass walk up the stairs to the deck.  As she was gone, I watched the guys and girls hit the ball back and forth.  They were really good and although the one girl seemed a little bitchy, she had a nice, volleyball players fit physique and I enjoyed watching her move.

I expected Audrey to come back with Teresa and Sarah, but somehow, she had convinced Cam and my mom to play with us.  My mom's bod was looking amazing.  Her tan really made her developing muscles stand out and her face was looking younger than ever.  She wore a white visor and of course her 50's styled bathing suit.  Cam, as I mentioned earlier was wearing her purple and black, Body Glove bikini and her thin but firm legs and abs looked ridiculous.  We approached the court and the original girl looked annoyed that we showed up with 4 and wanted to play.  She looked at us and said, "well, we'll make this quick, and then you guys can get back to your tanning."  Her bitchy attitude was beginning to overshadow her good looks and I was starting to dislike her for sure.

Serve

The other team served the ball over and one of the guys yelled, "Rally for Serve!"  Cam was in the right spot, kind of set it up in the air and I jumped and hit the ball over to an open area.  One of the guys easily dug it, popped it in the air to one of the girls.  She skillfully set it up high in the air near the net and the other guy jumped and slammed the ball over to our side, easily gaining the point as there was no way to stop the hard kill.  They were really good I could tell already and knew the snotty, bitchy volleyball girl was going to get the last laugh as they were definitely going to win.  They got first serve and the really fit, girl on their team threw the ball up, leapt and nailed it with an overhand-jumping serve.  It shot over to our side right at my mom and she was unable to handle the speed and it kind of just deflected off her and down to the sand.  My mom looked at me and said, "ouch, that kind of hurt."  I didn't say anything and readied for the next serve.  The girl blasted it again, right at my mom with the same result.  I asked Audrey and my mom to switch sides so we could possibly return a serve.  The girl again nailed her overhand-jumping serve and again aimed at and hit my mom.  "Jeez." I yelled, "We're just trying to have a fun game here guys, can you maybe serve it a little easier?"  She laughed and said, "Maybe you should go back to tanning or back to the gym then."  With a bitchy laugh.  I wasn't happy with her response, but decided to put my mom and Audrey up at the net while me and Cam took the back row.

"Three, Zero" she yelled as she hammered another serve.  It came at me fast, but I was expecting it and luckily deflected the fast moving ball up.  Cam got to my crappy set and tapped the ball over to their side.  "Wow." I thought, "At least we finally returned a serve."  Unfortunately, the other girl easily dug the return, got it to one of the guys who again set the ball very high, up by the net.  The other tall guy then jumped into the air and slammed the ball down at Audrey at full speed.  It nailed her in the chest and she yelled in pain as she fell back and her butt landed on the sand.  The other team all celebrated with high fives like they had won a damn Olympic medal while I walked over and helped Audrey up.  Her cute ass was covered in sand and I softly brushed it off as she regained her composure.  I figured we were about to just walk away if they were going to act like that when the bitch said, "So...have you guys had enough?  Can we have our court back now?"

I was thinking of granting them their wish, as my mom and Audrey were probably going to get hurt playing with these jerks when I heard my sister yell, "No, were just going to substitute in if you don't mind."  Everyone's heads turned and the bitchy girl's jaw dropped at the site of the two muscle-bound freaks that just showed up to play.  Teresa and Sarah flicked off their flip flops and waddled their massive, buff, wide, powerful physiques onto the court.  I wrapped my arms over Teresa's rounded, protruding shoulders and gave her a huge kiss and said, "We could probably use your help about now!"  She kissed me back and Sarah said, "We noticed." And tossed the ball back at the bitchy girl.

The bitch walked back behind the back line, said, "Four, Zero" and jumped and served again.  Cam and I were in the back while Teresa and Sarah were in the front.  They were both bent forward looking towards the server as I lost focus of the ball and was in awe of the unbelievable sight!  As the girls were bent forwards, their hamstring muscles protruded and bulged massively out of the back of their legs.  They were well rounded too and their mass was long and connected down at the back of the knee, just above their massive, diamond shaped calves.  At the top of the hamstring, two large muscles also bulged out creating these ridiculous, herculean stems that formed kind of a triangle shape at the top where the inside and outside of the thigh muscles connected.  Just above those were their gorgeous, heavy, thick, well rounded asses that exhibited a power that was unimaginable.  It was clear that their gigantic ass checks could crack walnuts!!!  Bent over, it made their Lats look even wider than while standing up and random mounds of different back muscles protruded out monumentally across its surface.

As I was lost in the awe of the muscle-bound perfection that stood in front of me, I watched as Teresa leapt up greatly.  Her arms were fully extended and pounds of muscle flexed everywhere in them as they easily cleared the net by a couple of feet, made contact with the quickly approaching ball and deflected it rapidly into the sand on their side.  Teresa landed back in the sand with a thud, turned in awe of herself at the unbelievable height she achieved and high-fived us all as Sarah yelled back at the bitch, "One, Four!...our Serve!"  I couldn't believe how high she could jump now.  She had to move over 300 pounds of muscle into the air and she seemed to do it with ease. 

She wanted to serve, so she grabbed the ball and walked to the back line.  Teresa looked over at the other side.  Targeted the bitch, tossed the ball high into the air, jumped nearly four feet off the ground it seemed like and WHAM!!!  She hit the ball 100 miles an hour damn near, just clearing the net and blasting hard into the girl she aimed at.  The bitch let out a high pitched scream as the ball ricochet off the side of her head and into the sand 20 feet away.  The bitch held her head down and in her hand as her fried came over to see if she was OK.  "Two, Four!" Sarah yelled as they slowly recouped.  While they took a quick break, I walked up to my wife and said, "I had no idea you could play volleyball like that babe."  "Me neither." She responded, "Maybe my reflexes and athletic ability are greatly magnified like everything else now."  "Holy sit."  I answered, "I guess we've never tested that but I bet you're right."

Teresa grabbed the ball again, stepped behind the line, and this time targeted the other girl on their back line.  WHAM!!! She blasted the volleyball again.  The taller of the two guys was pretty good though and he anticipated her aim.  He leapt up and stretched out his arms.  SLAP!!! He sound shot out as he was unlucky enough to get in the way of her ripping serve.  The ball deflected up off his hand, hit the net and fortunately for them, fell to our side...The point was theirs.  As his teammates went to congratulate him, he couldn't high-five as his ring finger had clearly been broken by Teresa's massive serve and was bent back and to the side.  "Oh my God!" I thought as this high level volleyball player had just been injured by a simple serve from a rank amateur.  His buddy came over, said a few words and then kind of popped it back straight and after a couple minutes of chat, they decided to tape his ring finger and middle finger together and keep playing.  Like a smart ass, I looked over and said, "Why don't you guys go back to tanning and we'll just take our court back now."  Audrey laughed loudly from the sideline as she clearly remembered the bitches comment from several minutes earlier.

I walked up to Teresa, standing front to front with her.  I leaned in against her, placing my chin on her gigantic pecs, pushed my pussy against her bulging, large, barely covered cock, put my two hands around her torso and tucked them into the back of her bodybuilder type bikini and placed my palms on each butt cheek.  I pulled her in as tight as I could and whispered, "I can't wait to have your gorgeous, cum covered dick in my mouth and your muscle-bound ass on top of me baby."  She whispered back, "You're gonna get our wish honey, and I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before!!!"  I licked her smooth, hard, rounded peck, slowly removed my hands from her herculean ass and slowly walked backwards towards the net, keeping erotic eye contact with her the whole time.  She smirked and I knew she was looking forward to having my muscular pussy grabbing her cock as soon as humanly possible.

We all turned and readied ourselves for some more play.  The other guy on their team jumped and launched a fast, hard serve at us.  It surely would have hit the ground, but with cat-like reflexes, Teresa dove some fifteen feet, fisted the ball and dug it towards Cam.  Cam quickly set it high near the net and with a WOOOSH, Sarah leapt high and with full force, swung her arm angrily, hammering the ball at the bitch so fast she couldn't move.  It crammed into her face at a zillion miles an hour and she again screamed in pain and fell to the sand as the ball careened several yards away.  Covering her face in her hands, she began screaming and crying loudly as the pain was taking over!  Blood was streaming from her hands and as one of the guys moved her hands out of the way to take a look, it was clearly broken and angled off to the side.  There was a loud mix of screaming, crying and blood flowing as one of the guys brought a towel to help stop the leak.

I wasn't going to say anything when all of a sudden Cam said, "Maybe if she wasn't such a complete bitch earlier, we could have had a nice fun game.  Now she gets to go to the hospital and hope she doesn't end up looking this ugly forever."  "Fuck you!" her boyfriend responded as he made his way over to Cam.  "Fuck you!" Cam yelled back.  I don't know if it was some sort of Karate move or what, but just as he approached Cam, Sarah grabbed his mid-length hair in her hand, yanked his head back and kicked the back of his leg at knee level.  This immediately forced him down to his knees in the sand.  Having the upper hand, she quickly said, "Listen Bro!...I know you're trying to be all Sir Lancelot here, but she started it, you guys are ass holes...and if you don't want to end up in the hospital too, I suggest you grab your shit and leave.  Got It!"  He sat there for a second without responding, so Sarah pulled his hair a little harder and said, "Got It!"  This time he smartened up, kind of nodded and said, "Ya....I got I, I got it."  "Good!" she responded as she let go of his hair and kind of gave him a shove.  Sarah's arms were really getting big now and I knew he had to be shitting his pants when her 18" guns were grabbing hold of him.

Their gang frantically grabbed their bags and balls and shuffled off to their car.  I looked back at everyone and said, hey y'all, this was all a bit of fun, but Teresa and I are heading up to our room for a little fun of our own.  We'll catch you later."  Teresa grabbed me in her muscle-bound massive arms, held me in a front carry and effortlessly whisked me away and back to the Havana Hotel, eager to stick her love muscle in my warm, tight mouth and splooge her love juices all over my tanned, tight body.  I couldn't wait to have her large, thick, vein covered rod in my mouth and wanted the tip pegging the back of my throat before I could think!!!

By the time we got off the elevator to our floor, Teresa's massive cock was fully erect and jetting massively out of her small, silky bodybuilder type bikini.  We burst through the room door and Teresa put me down giving me just enough time to rip off my clothes as she pulled down her bikini to the floor.  Facing each other, my wife put a hefty hand under each of my armpits, easily hoisted me up in the air, she kind of then leaned back against the wall and lowered me onto her love muscle.  I quickly directed it into my warm, tight cunt and leaned my head back in ecstasy as I felt its length and thickness enter into my love canal.  I was face to face with her beautiful, athletic, intimidating jaw and features and watched as she closed her eyes in pleasure as she continued to easily lower and raise my entire body up and down on her towering cock.

I put my hands on her fully pumped up traps and massaged them erotically and firmly as we slowly fucked.  She was entering into a trance state and I also placed my hands on her tremendous, cantaloupe sized shoulders as they flexed hugely while they moved her arms and me up and down repeatedly.  She was becoming so immensely strong that even her 150 pound muscular wife was now just a light feather to her.  It was making me moist just thinking about how strong she had truly become.  Her perfected DNA was creating a god like strength in her, and it turned me on unimaginably.  As we made love, I found myself caressing and massaging her broad, thick pecs with each movement of her gorgeous cock.  It filled me with a warm, giddy pleasure and I was being satisfied physically and emotionally at the same time.  I began to lick the sweet taste of her sweat from her muscle-bound chest and also controlled my vagina, flexing and relaxing it continuously as her shaft slowly moved up and down inside of me.

Feeling her bulging, mountainous muscles in my hands, licking them lovingly while feeling the erotic enjoyment of riding her long post was getting me into in insane state of euphoria.  She also felt it and began to moan loudly with pleasure while her muscle-laden, thick arms still pulsed me on her.  My wife began to bounce me faster and faster and faster on her ample meat.  My muscular body was being vibrated uncontrollably and my long hair was flying up and crashing down over my pleasure filled face with each downward thrust.  I reached down and grabbed hold of each of her biceps muscles in my small by comparison hands and held on for dear life as the ride on her cock was getting wild.  Liquid was flowing from my warm pussy as her perfectly formed head was popping in and out of it continually.  The tingles and uncontrolled ecstasy was piercing through both of us and her chest muscles started vibrating and flexing and relaxing as we banged.  Finally, our pleasure senses were becoming overloaded and I could feel the gush of her warm, milky cum flowing massively into me as her thrusts become slow and long and she let out a slight scream of pleasure.  She eventually quit pulsing me up and down, opened her eyes, stared deeply into mine and whispered, "I love you."  Tired and totally satisfied, I responded, "I Love you too." And leaned in for a nice, firm, loving kiss.  With lips locked, and her thick love rod still inside of me, she walked us over to the bed and laid us down, I pulled the sheet over our steamy bodies and fell asleep, completely contented in her muscular, powerful grasp...

Thanks as always for your support!!! ...over a dozen more chapters on my patreon at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Visitors

Knock, Knock, Knock. Knock, Knock, Knock. I heard someone at our room door as I awoke from my nap.
Teresa was still out like a light and her long hair covered my bare face and shoulders as I laid naked
beneath and to the side of her. I tried to wiggle out slowly as to not disturb her, but as I tried to move,
she tightened her herculean right arm, actually squeezing me tightly and bringing me even closer to her.
Here I was, once a good-looking guy but now a smoke-show, Anja Langer looking female bodybuilder,
dwarfed in the clutches of my muscle-laden wife who was now larger than most male bodybuilders who
ever existed. Completely enveloped in her warm, muscular grip, I whispered, "Honey, someone's at the
door." She just made a satisfied, quiet hummm and put her athletic face on mine. Feeling loved and
totally content beneath her, I decided to ignore the door knock and enjoy the heat of her firm, bulky
body next to mine.

Knock, Knock, Knock. "C'mon you two...let us in." I heard my sister say through the closed door.

"Ugggg." I moaned, "I guess I should get that." I said to my wife.

She hugged me powerfully again, kissed me on the forehead and said, "I'lllllll get it babe."

With that, she threw the sheets off of her,
totally covering me with all of them now and she slipped out of bed. Completely naked, she was an
absolute muscular beast to look at. As she waddled towards the door, her seemingly 40" quads bulged
insanely, full of power with each muscle-bound stride. Her rounded, buff, beautiful bare ass seemed
larger than two of mine and the massively wide lats and muscle covered protrusions in her back made
her seem five feet wide! Her thick, 10" cock swayed back and forth, damn near to her knees as she
opened the door. Her long hair was draped over her right shoulder and towering trap and she turned
her body slightly towards me to grab the door handle.

Without a care or concern, she thrust open the door, her gorgeous cock again swinging wildly beneath
her as she did. "WOW!" Sarah shouted as she was instantly exposed to the sheer mass of muscle and
beauty of my wife as she stood confidently, naked in front of her and Audrey.

Shocked at the sight of my gorgeous, hunk of a wife, Sarah exclaimed "Wow!" and put her hand up on
her tan, wide, massive, exposed pecs. She then reached out and took Teresa in her muscle-bound grasp.

As the two herculean mounds of muscle hugged tightly, it was a sight of pure elation for me. 500 plus
pounds of mostly exposed, powerful, bulking, mass were on display in front of me. Their protruding
pecs bounced into each other and as the gorgeous slabs of beef made contact, there was a slap sound
the resonated throughout the room. Their asses both projected outward greatly and it was like a table
for two for me and Audrey's drinks. That would have been awesome, lol. The thighs also shot out so
far, it almost kept their packages from making contact with each other...but it didn't and Teresa's
exposed love muscle bumped firmly into the large bulge coming from my sister's male bodybuilder style,
shiny silk bikini.

Sarah and Teresa decided to share a warm, long, passion filled kiss and as they made out, I could see my
sister's cock growing massively and eventually popping out of her tiny bikini bottoms. Teresa's started
to fill with blood as well and within a few seconds, their two massive, thick, bulging-vein covered
erections were banging into the other. They felt what was going on and kind of moved their musclebound hips to their respective right, then thrust back the other way, making their magical rods hit each other playfully.

It was one of the most amazing sights I had ever laid eyes on! As they continued their
cock play, Audrey dropped to her knees, grabbed the two, beautiful, full, rosy colored shafts and began
her own playful sword fight between them. She couldn't help herself though, and she began licking and
kissing the two long pieces of meat. Jealous, I couldn't take it any more and I jumped out of bed, rushed
over and dropped to my knees on the other side of Audrey, my shoulders and face just inches from
these, gigantic, full, huge, muscle-bound quads belonging to my wife and sister.

I reached out, grabbed Sarah's luscious cock and wrapped my lips and mouth around it. It took its
warmth deep into my throat and enjoyed being gagged by her girth. I immediately started bobbing my
head up and down on its shaft and enjoyed the feeling of my sister's thick, rounded tip popping past my
lips over and over again. She was now a muscle-bound, dick wielding goddess and she deserved my
devoted attention to her beautiful appendage. I knew she licked it firm and fast so I was sure to keep
my lips tight and my head movement rapid as I tried to bring her to satisfaction. I was eagerly awaiting
feeling her trembling muscular body movement as I satisfied her. And was also super eager to taste the
spurts of her glorious cum in my mouth.

The licking, and deep throating of Sarah's monster continued and I peered up to notice Audrey thrusting
her head continually on my wife's gorgeous cock as well. Teresa's was slightly longer and Audrey could
get both of her hands massaging the shaft while her wet, moist mouth licked and bobbed upon her
pinkish tip. I looked up further to see Sarah's tongue extended as she passionately licked my wife's
muscle-laden pecs. The wetness from her saliva glistened upon my wife's chest as she caressed her
nipple and the rock-hard lower curvature of the muscle. Teresa looked up to the sky in erotic
satisfaction as my sister kissed and licked her upper trunk while Audrey's moist mouth took in her
enormous shaft and I massaged her gargantuan, muscle filled ass!

Focusing back on my sister. I tried to create as much wetness in my mouth as possible for an adequate
and satisfying blow job. Luckily, I was aided by a few small spurts of her warm, milky love juice, which
gave me the needed lubrication. My hand worked feverishly on her shaft while my lips and tongue
worked their magic on her stunning tip. My thrusts became more rapid and firm and I loved the feeling
of her cock hitting the back of my throat over and over again. Sarah loved it too and I could feel her
start to move her muscular thighs in exact unison with my downward thrusts. Before long, she was
bumping her huge, hard quads into my shoulder and banging me into Teresa's massive ones. It was
gratifying to be sending my sister into such a satisfied, muscle gyrating state and I pressed on even
further. Sarah got closer and closer and closer to orgasm and with a final, head sucking motion, I tickled
the underside of her rod and sent her into orbit.

Sarah blasted a throat full of her wet, sticky, salty juice into my mouth and as the spurts kept erupting
into me, I was gulping down the massive flow. I continued stroking her shaft with vigor to help her keep
the cum river streaming. The warm liquid was filling me greatly but her satisfaction could not be
contained and at one point, she accidentally pulled her throbbing rod out of my mouth and discharged a
large amount straight into my face. The gooey nectar was dripping off my cheeks and I stuck my tongue
out as far as possible to lick up the juice. She thought I was done, but I quickly reached out, grabbed her
cock and shoved it back in my warm, wanting, mouth. I gave her a few more strokes and gripped my
mouth half way down her shaft, squeezing it in my lips as hard as I could to force out the last remaining
gob of milky load.

I gradually opened my eyes to see Audrey taking my wife to orgasm and watched as Teresa began to
thrust her hips wildly and begin pumping Audrey with her liquid warmth. Audrey was having trouble
keeping up with the massive amounts of jiz my wife was exploding into her and when she finally started
to gag, I ripped Teresa's giant cock out of her and thrust my head and mouth upon it to take in her lovely
cream. As I did, a small blast shot into Audrey's face and she was now covered in it.

Ohhh, I enjoyed my
wife's thick, hard dick in my throat and I tried to thrust it in as deep as possible. It was too large though,
noticeably larger than my sister's I knew, as I had just taken Sarah's out of my mouth moments earlier.
Teresa loved having my perky lips around her member and gave her muscle-bound quads and hips a nice
thrust into me, my body almost bouncing off their hard, rounded surface. I held tightly to her huge
glutes and dug in harder. Again, I pulsed every last ounce of her love load into me and swallowed it
pleasurably. Feeling her slow her thrusts, I quit pulsing, held my breath and slowly moved my head
down her shaft as far as possible, letting her drip the last bits of liquid, deep inside of me.

After deep throating her gargantuan cock for another minute, I slowly slipped it's thick rod out of me
and looked up at the girls lovingly. I raised to my feet, and as Audrey began kissing Sarah passionately, I
enjoyed another loving kiss from my wife. "God you're good at that honey." Teresa whispered to me
endearingly.

"I know." I whispered back fondly.

Sarah heard and laughed but then said, "Ya sis....you're
REALLLLLLY Good at that!"

We all kind of laughed and shared a warm, naked, body melding hug. It was
a thing of beauty, our four, perfected bodies merging as one and being squeezed by the massive muscle
bound beauties, I loved most was exhilarating. I was beyond moist inside and began leaking a bit, just
excited by the physically satisfying moment.

The impromptu love fest was an unrivaled experience and I was so glad to be spending it with my wife,
sister and friend. It was almost like we could roam around together from place to place and always
enjoy the sexual satisfaction our DNA enhanced bodies seemed to constantly crave. It was like our sex
drives had become malnourished and needed constant feeding. We could spend a couple hours having
sex, take a nap, and then go right back into a couple more hours of sex. Our hormones were definitely
at full speed ahead mode at all times. I looked over at a still dizzy Audrey and noticed some of the
white, sticky cum still dangling from her cheek. I leaned in, took a nice lick and scooped it into my
awaiting mouth, enjoying the last bit of love juice from my wife's earlier explosion.

As my wife stood naked, her huge dong waving in the wind, Sarah looked at her and asked, "What now?"

In one of the most insane shows of strength, my wife grabbed my sister's 200 plus pound,
muscle bound body and threw her over her shoulder. Sarah was now hoist over my wife's mammoth
right shoulder, her gorgeous, perky, muscular ass pointing up into the air. She spanked her on the butt a
couple times while me and Audrey looked on in awe. "Ok" my wife said, "You girls over here." and she
had us gather in front of the other arm.

With Audrey behind me, Teresa had us squeeze our naked, fit
bodies together like sardines. Teresa then put her huge left arm in front of my ripped abs, pushed
forward and thrust me and Audrey up and over her other shoulder.
I peered down and watched my wife's quads and calved bulge insanely large with each step as she
slowly walked us around the room. She easily lifted us three girls and I put my hand down on her
gorgeous, muscle-laden glute to feel her power as she stepped. We were all laughing, including my
wife, just realizing the unbelievable strength she now possessed.

She walked us over in front of the
mirror and began doing squats. Sarah, me, and Audrey were facing the mirror, while my wife was
obviously facing the other way. We made eye contact with each other and shook our heads in
admiration and almost disbelief at the ease with which my powerful wife was manhandling us all at
once. We counted out loud as Teresa lowered down, almost to the floor and then shot back up again. I
still held my hand on her rounded, hard ass and also looked at our reflections, ogling and the massive,
protruding muscles that covered every inch of my wife's calves, huge hamstrings, back, lats and
shoulders. The muscles this woman, my wife, carried put most, if not all male bodybuilders to shame,
and I was sure she could win the Mr. Olympia if she tried.

My wife eventually put us all down and I turned to face her herculean body. Glorious, muscles
protruding massively everywhere and naked in front of me. She grabbed my ripped torso with both
strong hands and lifted me up towards her. I quickly wrapped my muscular legs around her thick body
and gave her huge, rounded, full, pecs a quick kiss and lick as I moved my face up to hers and shared a
long, passion-filled kiss. We made out for a few more moments and Teresa kind of moved her head
back slightly. I had become addicted to her strong, powerful jawline and face and felt in awe just staring
at it. She gave me a quick peck on the nose, put me down and said, "OK Girls." Let's gather up mom
and Cam and head back to town.

Dozens more chapters posted on my Patreon at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Book2-10 Thanks!
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Still the best story. Thanks for this update.

jdm022

Thanks phil123,

Here's another Chapter for you...dozens more at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gym Time

We got to the gym and it was business as usual with an added bonus. I was becoming quite muscular
now and Sarah was already encouraging me to work on my diet and cardio just a little bit and I'd be
ready for the Ms. Olympia Physique competition. Obviously, you have to qualify for that and she was
dead set on being my manager so to speak and getting me there. As I mentioned earlier, I had an Anja
Langer type physique with a little more height. At 5'8" tall and now 165 pounds, I guess I might have
had an inch on Anja and about 10 more pounds of muscle. Anja was a top tier bodybuilder, but now
days, the physique class would have been her home. I loved her sexy, feminine, but extra muscular look
and I tried to emulate her appearance in the gym.

I wore pink tights that went down to just below the knee, an 80's style one-piece, light blue swimsuit over that with a pink belt and high-top rebook workout shoes. I put my hair in one long thick braid and finished it off with a pink bow on the end. Looking at
myself in the mirror was still a little odd to be staring back at an unbelievably hot, muscle-bound,
twenty-something female bodybuilder. All of our physical journeys were amazing and I felt like the
luckiest chick in the world.

At the same time, Sarah and Teresa were also becoming an absolute sight to behold in the gym. They
both out-muscled every guy in the place, even the trainers! They were becoming so wide and thick, as
they waddled thru the gym, everyone instinctively got out of their way. Their lats had become so full,
that their massive arms involuntarily stuck out to the sides...making them seem even wider! I loved
watching their behemoth asses bulge and protrude outward with each stride and couldn't wait to nestle
my nose and tongue between my wife's meaty cheeks after our workout.

Teresa wore high-top workout
shoes and short, skin tight workout shorts. They were so tight, her massive cock bulge was easily visible
from across the gym and she now showed it off proudly, knowing she probably had the biggest shlong in
the place. For a top, she wore a loose crop top tank top that easily allowed any onlooker to see sideboob,
except with her, it was side-peck.

They stuck out so thickly and round that there was really no
hiding their extreme mass anyway. I felt like they were thicker than my hand could even grasp and
couldn't even imagine how much muscle mass they contained. Her gorgeous, immense, powerful chest
muscles had become a major focal point of my attention during sex and even in the gym, I had a hard
time taking my eyes off them...unless I was staring at her muscular love rod! The U-Shaped opening at
the front of the tank didn't cover much either and other than basically her nipples, the huge, deep
crevasse between her breasts was easily visible. Her long dark hair moved from side to side as she
waddled and brushed against her bulging back muscles softly.

The onlookers in every gym we walked
into ogled her constantly and no matter their preference, she was completely memorizing to them.
We all ended up at the dumbbell section and I grabbed a couple of 25's to warm up. As I sat sideways
on a flat bench and began my curls, I looked over to my right at my reflection in the mirror. Instead of
focusing on my growing, rounded, bulging biceps, I was taken back by the meaty hamstrings I had now
developed that were hanging beautifully from the underside of my quads. They had a round fullness to
them, even underneath my pink tights and I always loved caressing and feeling them on myself when
Teresa wasn't around and I needed to masturbate.

I would usually pleasure myself with one hand while
the other slowly grabbed and massaged my hammies. They had become thick and firm recently, but as I
saw their reflection, they looked larger than ever! I was definitely going to have to make them a focal
point of my posing routine at my upcoming bodybuilding competition.

As that was going on, Audrey walked up and grabbed hold of my constantly flexing and relaxing right
biceps. She was super-hot and her long, lean physique was gaining the eye of every guy in the place that
wasn't attuned to me, Sarah or Teresa's enormous muscles. She bent down slightly, her long hair softly
falling upon my shoulder and whispered into my ear, "I have a big favor to ask you later Dee." And she
caressed my arm a little more, gave me a quick peck on the cheek and sauntered away towards the
other girls. I loved watching her long, muscular legs and wanted to pour some BBQ sauce on them and
lick it all off. I briefly wondered what her favor was before getting on with my workout.

I walked up to the weight rack, grabbed some 35's and began curling them while standing up and
looking at myself in the mirror. Just months ago as David, I couldn't have curled these 35's more than a
few times. Now, as Denise, or Dee, they were so light, they simply acted as another warmup set. I
stared at my forearms during the reps and was getting moist just watching the veins in them grow every
time I raised and then slowly lowered the dumbbells.

One large vein started at just above my wrist,
coursed up three inches, then ran into the growing, bulging forearm muscle and did a noticeable left
turn up its surface and wigged up towards the cruck of my arm. It then ran beautifully up my bicep,
seemingly perfectly aligned with its rounded peak of a ball of muscle and up into my, rounded, muscular
shoulder. Why did these growing muscles and veins turn me on so much? I started finding myself
masturbating at my own reflection at times, and the muscle-bound babe that looked back at me in the
mirror was getting hotter and more muscular by the day. I felt I would never get as large as Teresa and
Sarah, but I was definitely starting to get excited about becoming a 200-pound muscle-laden female
bodybuilder soon!

Not only was I getting bigger, I was also getting much, much stronger. Right then, a larger than average
guy, with pretty big arms grabbed the 45's and said, "You're not going to need these."

I couldn't tell if he was serious, kidding, or just being an ass hole, so I answered, "Go ahead."

And let him use the weights. He started his exercise and finished up 8 or 10 very hard-pressed reps with the 45-pound
dumbbells and put them down, I reached over and quickly snatched them off the rack to begin my own
reps. He kind of looked at me in awe as he stepped back to his bench and towel and I began to alternate
lifting the 45's. I tightened my core and was determined to make the weight look as light as possible,
making him feel just a bit insecure and I reveled at the fact that by the time I got to 8 reps, I knew I had
many more in me. I pumped out a 9th, 10th, 11th and eventually a 15th rep, before flashing a sarcastic
grin and placing the weights down on the rack.

As we both rested between sets, I could tell he felt uneasy and was determined to lift more.
He grabbed the 50's and began. His arms were definitely
larger than mine, but surprisingly, he began to struggle by his 4th rep, and by 6, he couldn't curl it
correctly and basically threw his weight into the swinging reps while grunting loudly and eventually
peeled off 2 more. I let him put the weight down and return to his bench to grab a drink from his
workout shaker, then, jumped the shark and grabbed two 55-pound dumbbells.

I could see the shock in his face, and too be honest, I thought I might have bit off more than I could
chew. My arms felt strong though, and looked really pumped up, so I figured it was worth a shot. I took
a deep breath, again tightened my ripped abs and began. Boom! The first reps went up almost
effortlessly. Boom! The second ones did too. I knew I was running on a bit of adrenaline, but at the
same time, my perfected DNA was kicking in and giving me some sort of extra, predator like power.

Boom, Boom, Boom! Before I knew it, I had performed five perfect reps with more weight then big
Johnny had used and he was already struggling. Boom, Bam, Boom, Bam, Boom! 10 textbook reps and I
slowly lowered the heavy weights and placed them on the rack. Like a total smart ass, I put my hands on
the 60's, looked at the guy and asked sarcastically, "Oh, you weren't gonna use these, were you?" He
looked at me in shock, said, "uh...no...go ahead."

Then quickly grabbed his workout bag, embarrassed
and surely emasculated as hell and ran off quickly, his tail firmly planted between his legs.
Right as I turned to the rack, a flash of flesh jumped at me. Instinctively, I reached my arms out and
caught the in-flight Audrey whose legs straddled my torso as she crashed into my body and I grabbed
her fit physique tightly. In my arms and face to beautiful face she yelled, "Oh My God D! That was
amazing. You made that dude feel like an ant and he went running off to momma!"

She leaned in and we locked lips for a wonderful kiss for several seconds before she leaned back and smiled widely at me.
It was exhilarating to have her perfectly formed, tall, ballerina body in my arms and I got moist
immediately. I smiled too and she kind of leaned back and grabbed my pumped biceps in each of her
hands. "Wow!" she exclaimed excitedly, "I want guns like these so badly D, these are simply
breathtaking."

It was a little odd to get compliments about my muscles when usually those comments
are aimed towards my herculean sister and wife. But hey, a compliment is a compliment and I thanked
her with another quick kiss and hard flex while she still gripped my guns tightly. I didn't know what to
say about my guns and how they were "enhanced" so I just kind of laughed it off and said, "Keep
working out with us and you'll get some guns too!" Audrey and I then enjoyed the warm embrace a few
moments longer and I put her down to get back to my workout.

As I put her down, we walked fifteen feet down the rack towards my sister and Teresa. My wife looked
at me with a sly grin and said, "Hey babe, noticed you didn't have much trouble with those 55's!"

"No, honey." I replied, "I can't believe how damn strong I'm getting!"

"Well, if you work hard enough...maybe one day, you can handle these."

With that, Teresa reached her massive arms down.
Her gargantuan rounded shoulders bursting out as she bent over and grabbed two 120-pound
dumbbells off the ground and stood up. Her huge frame covering up the sun as she then began curling
them powerfully. It was insane and Audrey, Sarah and I dropped our jaws at the sight of such power as
her muscle-laden 24" biceps balled up tremendously with each rep. The cigar thick veins covered her
bursting forearms and biceps and filled with liters and liters of muscle feeding blood.

My wife squinted her eyes cutely as she pounded out curl after muscle pumping curl. She hit 10 a side and I knew she
could have done more. She dropped the weights and a huge thud echoed thru the gym. Audrey was
more than impressed and bent down to try to lift one of the dumbbells. She couldn't even lift it off the
floor, looked at Teresa and said, "Good God Teresa, your Superwoman!!!" Teresa then did this funny
motion of her palm to her mouth as she fake yawned like it was just a walk in the park for her. I was
beyond impressed by her ridiculous strength and wrapped my arms around her thick, tree trunk like
torso in love and admiration for her.

The rest of the arm workout was equally impressive with Sarah and Teresa lifting and curling insane
amounts of weights and it was kind of cool to be involuntarily worshiped by the guys at the gym who
knew we could easily out lift them. Many of the girls in the gym were in awe too and I could tell a few
of them were secretly ogling us as we made our way thru our gym session. At one point, Audrey walked
up to me and said, "Isn't it crazy to think we could have any guy or girl in here that we wanted? This
whole gym would be eating out of our hands if we wanted them to."

I laughed and said, "Well, a few of them maybe, but I'm sure several of them are grossed out by all these muscles." And I hit a little biceps
flex.

Within a millisecond, Audrey leaned in and quickly licked it's pumped up peak. It tickled and I
laughed, really hoping my sister wanted to hold on to this one...I liked her!
After lifting a bunch more weights, and emasculating several more guys I'm sure, the girls and I decided
to hit the showers. It was the first time Teresa and Sarah really exposed their huge bulges in public and
they decided it would be less confusing for the women in the gym If they hit the guys locker room while
Audrey and I hit the women's locker room.

I was laughing my ass off as they waddled into the men's room and Sarah swooshed her long hair to the
side and smiled while flipping me the bird as she turned the corner and entered. Audrey laughed too
and then grabbed my hand firmly and rushed me into the women's room. We got to a set of lockers and
began removing our gym clothes. Surprisingly, we were the only girls in there so it felt very natural and
easy to get buck naked. I wrapped a towel around my torso and made my way to one of the showers,
again ogling my buff reflection in the mirror as I did. I was looking forward to lathering up with soap and
washing the sweat from my pumped-up body with some steamy warm water.

I walked in the stall, turned on the hot water and closed the blue shower curtain behind me. Just as I
backed under the shower head, and the warm liquid ran down my perfectly curved physique, the curtain
flung open and Audrey stood in the entry. She had a rye grin on her face and asked, "Mind if I join you?"

I laughed and replied, "Not at all beautiful. There's room in here for two."

Her towering, fit, moist body was gorgeous and her long, muscular legs took two steps as she pushed her small, but beautiful chest
against mine. My back was now pressed against the shower wall and as she peered down two inches
into my eyes, our noses touching, the warm water flowing down our bodies, she leaned in for a very hot,
very wet, passion filled kiss. I loved how tall Audrey was and erotic feelings of passion filled me
immediately. I grabbed her thin but fit arms in my hands and pulled her in hard. Our bodies now one,
the kissing became more than passionate and more erotic. Our heads were pressing into each other
forcefully and her long tongue was very playful but hard and I loved the way she brushed it across my
tongue and teeth. She knew I liked it and loved being taller. She kind of stood on her tip toes so I had to
crane my neck up. She turned her head down so now it was above mine looking down while I peered
up.

She reached one of her long arms down and in an instant was inside of me. Her fingers were
experienced for sure and she began rapidly massaging my G-Spot firmly. Lightning bolts of pleasure shot
thru me as her magical touch continued on. I released her other arm and she grabbed the body wash
bottle and dripped the smooth, scented liquid all over me. With her free hand, she began rubbing the
smooth soap into my gorgeous, firm breasts. I loved my C-cup breast and how firm they were with my
chest muscles growing strong and thick beneath them. It made them more full and firm and they stuck
out like torpedoes in my shirts and workout tops.

Audrey obviously liked them too and after massaging
them passionately, she removed her lips from mine and planted them firmly upon my hard nipples. Her
tongue was magical there as well and as she titillated them, a tingling, satisfying urge overcame me. I
started thrusting my hips in rhythm with her protruding fingers in my vagina and she was quick to realize
my heightened erotic state and started rubbing me harder and harder. The powerful, rapid push against
my clit had me shivering and I was so hot for her right now I wanted to burst. Audrey was a master and
she quickly dropped to her knees, plunged her long tongue into my pussy and began banging her head
forcefully into my pelvis as she reached deep inside me and flicked her tongue in amazing ways.

This woman was thrusting insane gratification upon me and I was so glad to have her inside of me. I
again started vibrating my muscular pelvis as the shots of joy fired thru my body. She licked harder and
faster and harder and faster until my vibrations became uncontrollable and within 20 or 30 seconds of
satisfying, red-hot pleasure, I couldn't stand it any longer and exploded my milky love juices from within.
In pulses of ultimate gratified bliss, I continued to shoot out my womanly liquid. Audrey lapped it up like
a thirsty dog and made satisfying moans of enjoyment as my breathing calmed down and a satisfying
warmth overcame my muscular physique as the endorphins of a pumped-up workout and an insanely
erotic session of indulgence converged into one ultimately delightful feeling of contentment.

Audrey then slowly rose, stood on her tippy toes to again make me feel small beneath her and leaned
down to engage me in one more hot, erotic kiss as the warm water continued to run down our
muscular, firm, connected bodies. I grabbed her beautiful, tight, wet ass in my hands and lifted her off
the ground. She took the opportunity to wrap her long legs around my muscular torso and she lowered
her head upon my towering right trap muscle as I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes.
After a couple minutes of just enjoying each other's fit bodies, Audrey raised her gorgeous face, looked
me in the eyes and said, "I need to ask you about that favor now."

"Of course." I answered softly, "Anything you need babe."

An innocent grin appeared upon her beautiful face and she said, "Um, I just
can't get enough of your and the other girls muscle-bound, gorgeous, young bodies. I mean, you're
perfect. Perfect in every way. Just like Sarah and just like Teresa. Even your mom is beyond perfect
with her buff body and tight muscles."

"Ya." I slowly answered sweetly.

"Well." She replied, "I was kinda talking to Sarah, and she said there was a special reason for how you all became so muscular and
youthful looking. She said there was a procedure that you might be able to put me thru to give me the
big, powerful muscles that you all have and also it kinda seemed to be a fountain of youth too. That it
made your mom 20 years younger and who knows if you will every really age at all."

"Oh shit!" I thought. My sister had told Audrey our secret and if word got out to the lab, I might get in a lot of
trouble and possibly even be arrested. Damn It. What could I do? I needed to think a bit about it and
also have a long talk with my sister about keeping all this under raps.

"Well Audrey." I answered calmly, "I may be able to help you, but I don't work there regularly any more and will have to see what can be
done."

"Oh my God D!!! You'll make me the happiest person on earth. It would mean the world to me!
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!" she yelled as she kissed me over and over and over again.

I kind of just smiled and tried to put her down, but her legs were really strong and she held me tightly, just
continuing to shower me with praise as the warm water ran satisfyingly down our connected bodies.
I finally reached over and turned off the water. Audrey reluctantly released her tight grip on me and
placed her long, muscular legs back on the ground. She gave me another firm hug, then grabbed the
towel from above the closed shower curtain and began to rub and pat my muscle pumped body dry, like
I was some sort of queen.

I hate to admit it, but I really loved the treatment she was giving me and liked
being treated like royalty. I could really get used to this. After finishing me, she handed me the towel
and I wrapped it around my torso as she quickly wrapped a towel around hers. We opened the shower
curtain and as we walked back towards our locker, there was now at least 6 girls in the room, ogling us
and smiling. "See." Audrey said to me, "We do attract a crowd."

I laughed as it was clear all eyes were
on us as we disrobed by the locker and pulled on some clean, dry clothes. As Audrey pulled on her
Lululemon yoga pants, I watched as her beautiful butt was squished up and then pounced down in a
flash into the pants. Her perky ass was amazing now, with the DNA enhancement she begged for, it
would be an absolutely insane, muscle-bound masterpiece.

I had pulled on my Lululemon's as well and also thru on a small, sleeveless crop top, to show off every
blood filled, muscle pumped ab, biceps and triceps muscle as we made our way out of the women's
locker room. Audrey grabbed my hand and walked lovingly with me, leaned over and put her head on
my shoulder and said again, "Please let me know soon D, I'm dying to be like you."

I caved and knew Sarah, Teresa and I would love having a muscle-bound Audrey in our lives and answered softly, "Ok
Audrey, Ok. I'll see what I can do for you!" She let out a long, satisfied sigh and I knew she would be a
tall hot, muscle-laden mess in no time!

Dozens more chapters at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slowride10

hope there's an update on mom transformation..

extreme_adorable

One of the best stories here!

phil123

Still one of the best here and waiting for the next chspter

vasorg

one of my favorite stories. thank you author!

jdm022

Thanks guys!!!  Here's another chapter...also; dozens more chapters on my Patreon at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This story contains lots of FUTA and transformations...

A New Audrey?

Sarah and Audrey were definitely becoming a couple and I didn't feel like I could just take her in to the
lab, process and perfect her DNA and potentially turn her in to a muscle bombshell without getting
Sarah's direct approval and having a heartfelt discussion. Audrey was so tall and so gorgeous already, to
be honest she didn't need any enhancement at all. But she was becoming one of our club now and so I
asked if we could have a group meeting about it. We were all a bit sore from the workouts so Audrey
suggested that we all head to her place for the meeting and grab a nice soak in her hot tub and she'd
make us all her amazing fresh Berry Protein Margaritas. Her margaritas were unbelievable. They were
pinkish red in color and were packed with fruit and tasted amazing. She wouldn't give us the exact
recipe yet, but there was certainly a hint of the tequila amongst the fruit and protein powder and we all
loved them.

I hoped in the truck with Teresa while Audrey and Sarah headed over in their car. I folded up the center
console and slid over, pushing my body hard against my wife's muscle bound physique. She lifted up her
herculean right arm, wrapped its heavy weight around my firm shoulders and pulled my in harder. I
then leaned my head against the protruding, front of her massive, rounded, full shoulder while she
drove. As always, I then slipped my hand down and into her soft, cotton workout shorts and took her
beefy, long soft cock in my hand and began to slowly squeeze it. Not a massaging motion, just a slow,
stationary squeeze. By doing this, I could get it to start to harden much more slowly and Teresa and I
could really enjoy the experience of making her erect. Also, Teresa could pay a little attention to her
driving and not get us in a wreck.

As I held her warm, slowly firming love rod in my hand, I asked her what she thought about Audrey
getting her DNA perfected as well. "I think I'm all for it babe." she answered. "I think it would be
amazing if every woman could do this if they chose though, and not just a selected few like us."

"Wow!" I said back to her. "A world full of absolute female and FUTA muscle bombshells. Ha...that would be
awesome."

I laughed as I knew that unfortunately, it would never be possible, but the thought of
muscle-bound goddesses walking up and down the city streets of the world did seem awesome. Teresa
must have loved the thought too and her cock was getting larger beneath my pulsing grip as she drove.
I pulled her love muscle out of her cotton shorts and exposed its firming length to us both. It was easily
the most beautiful cock in the world and I had dreams about it all the time. It was long and thick and
perfectly colored with a gorgeous, stunning, curved, firm, rosy, mushroom covered tip. I wanted it in my
mouth so badly. With several rapid but tight gripped up and down motions, her cock towered to full
height and i plunged my mouth upon it. The feeling of her firm, rubbery tip popping past my lips made
me moist in seconds. I loved the feeling as her dick pierced my mouth and banged into the back of my
throat. She was quickly moist herself and I felt a tiny, warm, sticky squirt shoot out of her penis opening
and dart into my mouth. I quickly swallowed it and continued to bob my head up and down her lengthy
shaft as she drove.

I looked up from below and was pleased to see Teresa battling to keep from wrecking as she thrust her
meaty neck, head and eyes back in ecstasy as I assaulted her cock with my wet, tight lips over and over
again. I had erotic control over my muscle-laden wife and I loved the feeling of being able to have some
power over a 350 pound stronger than any man woman. Her long hair flowed over her massive,
protruding, muscular shoulder and laid across her herculean pecs. She was battling to keep her eyes
open as the jolts of pleasure shot through her. Although I had her massive rod in my mouth, I was
mentally smiling from ear to ear as I peered up at her from below. She looked so wide and so massive
from down here and I felt like a tiny child in her presence, even though I was putting on a lot of muscle,
size and strength myself. Still, I loved the feeling of having this muscly, superior wife and loved the
feeling of her huge, rock hard, powerful muscles in my hands. Even slightly laying across her thick,
elevated quads was exhilarating and the sight of any of her gorgeous muscles flexing sent my sexual
senses into orbit.

I loved that her cock had become so long that I could actually get both hands around its meaty shaft and
still have room to plop my mouth over its perky tip. Teresa loved it to and bragged about how she was
twice as big as I ever was. It was true but I was glad to be in my current position now and got way more
pleasure out of sucking her dick and feeling its thick shaft in my pussy than I ever did the other way
around. My emotional and female g-spot were ten times more erotically sensitive than my old cock and
the tradeoff was definitely a huge win for me. I guess i was pretty good at giving my wife blow jobs
though, because she seemed to gain so much more satisfaction out of them than I ever had. With that
thought in my mind, the sensations upon her tip and shaft I was providing started to get Teresa really
hot and she started to thrust her strong hips up, driving her penis deeper and deeper into my mouth
and throat with each suck.

I grabbed on to her muscle-laden quads as best I could, although their mass and firmness made it
difficult. With this somewhat firm hold, I began to lunge my head upon her skyscraper sized love muscle
and loved the feeling of it stiffly poking the back of my throat. My wife continued to pulse her hips
upward and she and I began moving in opposite directions in unison providing her with maximum
pleasure. As my warm, tight lips massaged her rod and tip, the popping of her tip edges in and out of
my mouth started to send tingling sensations of ecstasy through her entire body. I knew she was getting
close to ultimate satisfaction as she would have these brief, uncontrolled body vibrations while I
plunged upon her.

As I sucked hard, I reached down and grabbed hold of her herculean, diamond
shaped, 22" right calf muscle. It was glorious as you could imagine and I loved the feel of the hard cuts
and separated muscles in its rear. With my left hand massaging her rod, my right massaging her
unbelievably huge calf and my mouth upon her perky tip, she couldn't hold back any longer.
Teresa began to pulsate massive amounts of her white, milky liquid into my mouth and the volume was
so large, I felt like I was drinking out of a fire hose. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed her love
juice by the pint as I rested my firm tits on her colossal thighs. The taste was amazing and I loved being
filled up by her creamy fluid.

Unfortunately, as I loved popping my lips off and over her penis tip, she let
out another massive shot and my entire face was immediately covered in her splooge. I quickly pounced
my mouth over the tip again and gulped up the three or four more bursts from her cock while my face
was now dripping her warm, wet, goo. She laughed uncontrollably and quickly grabbed her camera for a
pic. I looked up at her innocently, and she took the pic of my white liquid covered face. Luckily, we
were at a stop light and she grabbed my arm and pulled my face up to hers. Still grinning from ear to
ear, my wife began licking my face clean. "Oh." she said in surprise, "It's been soo long since I've tasted
cum....ummm, not bad I'd say."

"Not bad at all." I replied, "You taste like heaven babe." I finished.

She closed her eyes and kind of deep moaned a little while she continued licking the sticky substance from
my face. Maybe she was remembering the days of drinking my cum after a well-earned blow job. After
she cleaned me up, I leaned my head back down across her gargantuan thighs and took her now semiflaccid
rod in my mouth, slowly sucking any last bits of white goo from her thick dick while we made our
way to Audrey's place.

Unfortunately, our passionate moment alone together came to an end as we arrived to meet Audrey
and Sarah. We headed in to her apartment and she and Sarah were already suited up. Sarah had now
decided to present herself fully and was only wearing a small pair of male bodybuilder bikini bottoms.
The damn pouch barely contained her bulging, thick cock and the back of the suit hardly covered her
muscle-bound glutes at all. She looked gorgeous though and her quad muscles were pumped and full
from the workout. Like Teresa, the muscles surrounded her knee cap and a large tear drop thigh muscle
bulged greatly with each step. Her thick torso and abs conveyed the incredible power she now
possessed and her wide, thick shoulders would now put football linebackers to shame.

She wasn't quite as big as my wife, but she was on the path to getting there and I loved watching her muscles grow. I
gave her a welcome kiss on the lips and gently patted her rock hard peck muscles for good measure.
Audrey was also looking absolutely stunning. Her statuesque ballerina figure was easy on the eyes and I
could see why my sister liked her so much. Her long, firm, slightly muscled legs went all the way up to a
tiny blue bikini bottom which might have had all of two square inches of material to it. The thin strap
circled her thin, but rock hard, not an ounce of fat, ripped waist. Her small, but perky breasts were
covered only at the nipple by two small blue triangles and the straps connecting the material were clear,
so it was an optical illusion that made it look like there were no straps at all.

I walked over and gave her a warm, moist kiss and told her she looked unreal. She returned the favor and then said, "Oh Dee, I
picked up a little suit I think will look fantastic on you, c'mon back." and she led me back to her room.

I stripped naked, exposing every ounce of my Anja Langer like, female bodybuilder physique before her.
As she turned around with white material in her hand her she just said, "Exquisite...absolutely exquisite
you are." and she slowly walked towards me.

She placed a hand upon my firm, perky, curvy right breast
and said, "These are the most perfect breasts I've ever seen...I can't wait to have them too."

I just smiled and took the compliment in stride. As we stood there, I grabbed the white bikini
bottoms from her hand and slipped them up and over my muscular calves and quads up to my waist.
The V-shape was not as thin as hers and covered my cooch nicely but it did have a bit of a thicker upper
band that circled my waist. I kind of wondered why until she handed me the top. It was not a bikini top
and looked more like a 2 inch thick white band.

"You're breasts are so tight and firm D." she said, "You don't need support, you just need a cover."

I guess she was right and I slipped the white band up to my
chest and thick back and she lined it up for me. It was simply a bikini material white band that circled
my back and breasts right across the nipples. 80% of my amazing breasts were exposed but looking in
the mirror...I looked so hot I couldn't believe it. I draped my long, silky hair over a shoulder and Audrey
asked me to smile and snapped a pic. "Exquisite!" she said again as she looked at me in the suit, "Just
Exquisite."

Audrey then grabbed my hand and led me back into the living room. To our surprise, Teresa and Sarah
stood facing each other, quad to quad, cock to cock, pecs to pecs, lips to lips. Their herculean muscleladen bodies were connected by their massive, muscular arms hugging each other as they were locked
in a deep, wet, kiss. Their asses protruded massively and their long hair reached down and gently
brushed the top half of both of their gorgeous asses as they made out. Not to be out done, Audrey kind
of spun me towards her, leaned her head down and buried her face into mine. We quickly locked lips as
well and Audrey reached her long, firm tongue deep into my mouth, playfully out wrestling my tongue
and pinning in to the bottom of my mouth. Oh, he was soooo fun and I greatly enjoyed how she always
tried to be the Alpha, even though I was clearly stronger than her. We seemed to time our make-out
sessions together and as Audrey and I slowly back our faces a few inches back, Teresa and Sarah were
doing the same.

We all had a quick laugh and my wife and sister slowly released their muscle-bound bodies from each
other. Teresa took one look at me and said, "Dear God babe, you're becoming hotter and more
irresistible by the minute. I don't know If we're ever going to be able to leave the bedroom with you
looking so delicious."

I blushed and grinned from ear to ear and slowly walked up for a hug and kiss.
Audrey then chimed in and said, "Why don't you smoke-shows head down to the hot tub. I'll whip up my
world famous berry-protein margaritas and meet you in a minute."

We all agreed and headed down to her hot tub. My sister was right in front of me, and I enjoyed the fact that she was becoming so
muscular now, with her thighs so large that she had to waddle like Teresa. As she did, her fully exposed
glutes flexed tremendously with each step, sticking out massively with a beautiful rounded shape and
deep cup in their side. I couldn't help but reach out and place my hand on its stone-hard surface to feel
her power. She stopped and I actually bumped into her thickly muscled back with my firm protruding
breasts. My sister of course laughed loudly and then continued to the tub. I shook my head, still kind of
in disbelief at the fact that were were all these muscle-bound, young looking babes now...stoked that
we would be for decades to come.

I slipped into the warm, bubbling water first and turned to watch my sister and wife get in just behind
me. They both sported their tiny bodybuilder bikini bottoms and their bulges were clearly obvious and
damn near protruding through the tiny material. Their muscles were so big and massive, as they got in,
gallons of water spilled over the edges of the hot tub as their mass clearly displaced some water. Sarah
scooted over and sat to my left, pushing her rounded, powerful quad tightly against mine, while my wife
sat to my right and did the same. Instinctively, I reached my hands under the water and into their bikini
bottoms and took their thick, firm but flaccid cocks in my hand.

Again, I didn't massage them length
wise, but simply grabbed their girth and slowly squeezed them methodically. It was obviously
pleasurable and my sister and wife started to become erect almost immediately. Their giant cocks
popped out of their tiny bottoms and made like towering under water flag poles. It was almost
impossible for me to keep my hands and mouth off their huge rods and I loved feeling them grow in my
grip.

Before we could all get too out of control, Audrey walked towards us with 4 large plastic cups of her
amazing margaritas. She gracefully walked towards us and slowly stepped her splendid long, fit legs into
the water. I had to release my grip on Sarah's cock to take the drink from Audrey and we all reached out
for our cool beverages. It was a wonderful blend of berries, some sort of vanilla protein powder and
margarita mix and tequila. They were almost as good as sex and we all sipped on them blissfully!

My wife turned towards her and asked, "Audrey, you've got to tell us how you make these. They're literally
the best drink I've ever had in my life."

"Oh T." she answered, "A master chef never reveals her secrets.
But, maybe one day...if I want something bad enough...I'll let you in on it." She then winked at Teresa
and I immediately had a thought.

Over the next several minutes, we all sat in the warm, moving water, contently enjoying the heat on our
perfected bodies and Audrey's amazing margs. But after a few more gratifying moments Audrey finally
asked, "So, do you guys think I can join your real club?"

"Oh Audrey" Sarah lamented, "Why would you
ever need to do anything to your unbelievably impeccable physique. It's perfect in its own way and I'm
in love with you and your body."

"I know Sarah." Audrey answered, "But I have quickly come to love all
of your heavily muscled physiques. Your bulging, rounded biceps. Your separated, thick, powerful
quads. Your wide, muscle bound backs. I know I have what I have, but I've had it since I was a tall, 10
year old aspiring ballerina. And I want to feel powerful, I want to keep my youth and I want MUSCLES
and I want you Sarah...forever!"

Audrey made a compelling argument, and she was with my sister and wanted to be for life I presumed.
But it wasn't like candy, I couldn't just hand it out to everyone we came across. "What do you think
Sarah?" I asked, knowing ultimately, I really had the final say.

Audrey looked on with vulnerability and desperation in her eyes.
"Audrey. I love you the way you are. I love your long, lean, gorgeous figure. I
love your thin, ripped torso, your small but perky breasts, your skinny, but defined arms and your
beautiful face. But most of all, I love you. So if this is what you really want, all these massive muscles
and thick power-laden torso and slightly widened jaw and face, I'll support and love you all the same."
my sister finished.

Audrey lept across the spa, spilling her drink in the process to my dismay and
grabbed my sister tightly. She began showering her with quick kisses and pecs on the lips and face
saying, "I love you, I love you, I love you." over and over again and again.

When the love fest finally calmed down, Sarah and Audrey turned and looked at me longingly. "Well." I mentioned, "We're not
doing anything of the sort till Teresa gets that damn Berry-Margarita recipe from you!"

A huge splash of water slammed into me as Sarah and Audrey both drenched me and what was left of my drink and
Audrey jumped into my lap happily, smiling and hugging me repeatedly.

"Thank you D! Thank you so much. You've made me the happiest girl in the world I swear!!! You won't regret it I promise. And
yes...I'll give Teresa the damn recipe already OK!!!"

After some more hugs and kisses, I said, "Well, I can't just get you someone else's enhanced blood this
time. You and my sis are now connected and I'm sure Sarah wants you to be you after the transfusion
and not some other random person who could be anyone under the sun. That obviously will mean I
have to get you in the lab twice for the procedures and for some length of time. So give me a chance to
figure things out at work. Then, I'll bring you in and make it happen. Over the next few weeks, I'll have
to offer to go in more and more so I can figure out scheduling and see when I could possibly sneak you
in. Security had become extra tight over the past few months as It looks like the technology is really
having a profound impact on the elderly patients we had been treating. Obviously the lab still has no
idea just how unbelievable the results could be, as they know nothing about me, Teresa, Sarah, Cam or
my mom. But the test subjects we are working with at the lab have shown tremendous motor skill and
cognitive improvements and watching 70 year olds act and start to look more like 60 or even 55 year
olds has the company buzzing."

"We'll figure it out though A." I finished, "You'll be a muscle-bound
freak like us girls in no time!"

Now....how to get her in...

many more chapters at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   ;)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

What a great chapter again. So Audrey will join and grow huge. But I hope T will away be the biggest or become bigger..

jdm022

Thanks phil123 !

Yes, Audrey is putting on some muscle!...but Teresa is by far the biggest Musclemommoy :)

Dozen's more chapters on my Patreon at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
;)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Andrea Shaw also joins the Muscle-Girl Party  :) :) :)

Hope you enjoy massive female muscles and of course some FUTA as well :)

Dozens more Chapters at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

College Crush Continues !!!

Note: Contains Female Muscle Growth and also a couple of FUTA Female Muscle Growth characters :)
as always...the complete 3 Books and dozens more chapters on my Patreon at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



The Lab

Audrey was so beautiful and had an unbelievably pretty face with a tall, lean athletic body. I knew the
results of the perfected DNA and consistent workouts would transform her greatly. Even so, Sarah and
she had apparently had long conversations about it and had decided that she should do it. With
reservation, I reluctantly appeased Audrey and my sister's wishes and agreed that she too, would have
her DNA enhanced.

I called in to the lab and volunteered to come in that next week as I was now an on call or as needed
employee. Ever since my facial recognition profile was updated to my newer, female face I could finally
breeze in and out of the different parts of the facility without any problem. That was important,
because I was going to have to figure out how and when to sneak Audrey in. Time wise, I was hoping to
get her in on Monday for the donation, and then again on that Friday for the transfusion back into her.
I worked through the day at the lab and asked her to simply bring in some food and act as if she was a
Door Dash delivery driver brining us our order.

She could get past security to at least the break room at
that point, and after that, I'd have to sneak her in the back for the blood. So, towards the end of the
day, I knew I could muster being the last one at work and hope to time it right. Sure enough, Audrey
showed up as planned. I had phoned security and asked him to escort her to the break room and let me
know when our food arrived. He did as asked and I met Audrey there for the first part of our plan.
Unfortunately, my gray haired, 55 year old, slightly plump, 5'8" supervisor Cynthia, had not left the
building yet and I needed to wait till she was gone before brining Audrey back, so I had her wait in the
break room for nearly half an hour.

Finally, Cynthia left the facility and I was able to bring Audrey back. I put her in the chair and started the
procedure. As I tied the long piece of tubing around her right arm, she grabbed my lab coat and thrust
me upon her. "Oh God you're so sexy right now?" she exclaimed as she locked her lips upon mine.

My muscular body was laying firmly atop hers as we made out and after kissing her moist, wet lips for
several seconds, I leaned back and said, "In my stupid lab coat...whatever."

"No." she finished, "I've always loved a woman in scrubs or a lab coat, long hair in a ponytail and glasses...I don't know why but
yes...you're pulling it off like a hot, smart, sexy Halloween costume you're about to expose!"

"Damn." I thought, "Hot and sexy without even exposing my ridiculously muscular, fit body." Life was really good
now, that's for sure.

Before things got too out of control, I calmed her down, straightened myself up and began the
extraction. I found a beautiful, plump vein in her arm and slowly slid the needle in, trying to be as
careful as possible. Audrey hated the sight of her own blood I learned and she looked away as she
periodically squeezed the rubber ball I gave her. The process went smoothly and Audrey was really
excited about what we were doing for her as I organized her pint and prepared it for the enhancement
procedure.

To my shock, as I walked back into the main room Cynthia was standing in the doorway and said, "What
the fuck is going on here?"

Audrey shot her head around in surprise as well and my jaw hit the floor as I
knew we'd been caught. "Um, Um, Um...I stuttered as I searched for an answer." I realized immediately
I was busted.

"In my office...now!" Cynthia barked. As physically superior to her as I was, I knew our
whole plan was in jeopardy and possibly my job or more.

I turned and said, "Wait here Audrey, I'll be back in a few." I then tucked my tail between my legs and followed my boss into her office.

We walked in and Cynthia closed the door behind me. I looked at her and said, "I have something to tell
you about what's going on here, it's absolutely insane and beyond any of our wildest expectations."

Cynthia rolled her eyes and then looked at me with a questioning stare and said, "OK. Let's hear what
this is, and then I'll ask for the true story."

"We'll you obviously remember me as David from last year. And everyone here thinks I just wanted to identify as Denise as some sort of gender change issues I had." I said.

"Go On." She replied.

"Um, well, what really happened was, I took a sample of the DNA
enhanced blood we've been processing for our elderly trial patients. Only, it was from a much younger
donor...and the donor was a female." Now Cynthia was attentive, knowing I was spilling some beans
here and admitting to some major protocol prohibited behavior...certainly worthy of a firing and maybe
other legal action.

"Cynthia." I continued, "I am not just identifying as a female...the female enhanced DNA I transfused
into my blood stream has turned me into one."

At that point, my boss laughed and said, "My god
Denise...you really are deranged, I'm getting you escorted out of here and will discuss possible
prosecution actions as well."

As she turned to the door to open it, I forcefully grabbed her by the arm,
turned her towards me and said, "You have to look at this to believe it...now look."

Startled by my physical act, she turned towards me and held still as I unbuttoned my coat and dropped it to the ground.
I was only wearing some workout shorts and bra and my muscle bound, exposed, perfected physique
was staring back at her. I grabbed my shorts and slid them down my full quads and past my diamond
shaped calves to the ground. I then grabbed the underside of my workout bra, slid it up over my head,
and tossed it to the ground as well, exposing my gorgeous, perky breasts to her gaze. Her jaw dropped
to the floor, speechless at the pure, physical perfection she was ogling before her.

"You might want to look at my original company photo as well Cynthia, my eyes used to be Hazel-green, and yet now,
they're a bright blue...and not contact lenses."

My boss slowly walked up, and put her hands on my beautiful, D-cup breasts. She started inspecting
them up, down and center. "No lines." I said to her as she seemed to caress them. "They're as real as it
gets. No implants here."

Still speechless, she then grabbed her readers from her pocket and brought
her face just an inch from mine, looking deeply into my eye to see if there was indeed a blue contact
lens present. "Look at this body Cynthia...it's fucking perfect, and it's all because of this enhanced DNA
processing we're doing right her in this lab."

With that, almost in a trance, she started feeling my face,
then my traps and rock-hard shoulders, then again over my perky breasts, and my ripped torso. She
then squatted to get a closer look at my rounded, defined quads and then grabbed hold of my diamond
shaped calves. "You can have this body too Cynthia. Let me help you." I begged as she stood back up
slowly to face me, ogling every square inch of my amazing physique on the way up.

"Seriously Cynthia."
I asked again, "Let me help you take 20 years off your age and give you the perfected physique you see
before you. You'd want that, wouldn't you?"

Realizing I was telling the truth, she nodded her head and
said, "Yes. I mean, my god Denise...who wouldn't?"

"That's the problem." I answered, "I think that once
they find out what they have here. Security will be through the roof and the possibility of peons like us
getting this technology in us will be gone. The elderly patients we've been working with are already
showing amazing signs of improvement and we're not going to be able to keep a lid on this much
longer."

Knowing how the corporate world works, Cynthia looked at me and said, "Oh shit, you're right
Denise. I can keep the data hidden for a while, but I want to do this now!"

With that, realizing what she
might be becoming, she again caressed my ripped abs and then grabbed a hold of my rock-hard ass,
wanting the same for herself. I put my clothes and coat back on and we walked back into the lab. Cynthia walked over and introduced
herself to Audrey and took a seat in the chair next to hers.

"Well." She said to Audrey, "Looks like we'll both be growing into some amazing physiques very soon won't we?"

Audrey was originally skeptical after watching Cynthia's original rage from a few minutes before, but kind of faked a smile and
answered, "Yes Cynthia, that's my deepest hope."

I had already taken Audrey's sample, so I proceeded
to take Cynthia's sample, put them both in the cooler for processing and told Cynthia I would be back
first thing in the morning to discuss all of the affects and our plan moving forward. Of course, on the
way home, I had to tell Audrey what transpired in Cynthia's office while we drove back to my sister's
house.

Over the week, Cynthia had me in her office constantly. She wanted to hear every detail about my
female transformation, how long it took, what were the effects and when my muscles began growing to
bodybuilder type levels. I did remind her that I worked out to get them to their current level, but that
they had become firm and strong even without the regimented workouts. Cynthia was beyond elated
and excited and had me take every conceivable picture and measurement of her so she could document
her daily progress.

Eventually Friday was upon us, the samples had been processed and I brought
Audrey in for her transfusion. She and Cynthia patiently waited while I performed the procedures and
both were giddy and chatty like two eighth grade girls. As the blood started flowing back into their
bodies, they both knew they were about to take a new journey of youth and physical perfection that
only the Greek Gods could have dreamed of.

Now that my boss had been infused with her own, perfected DNA, the progress she would be making
had her obsessed. I was going into work every day now, but mostly spending my time in her office going
over the possibilities of our future selves. After taking all of her measurements on the Tuesday
following her transfusion, Cynthia lost a little self-control. She had me take off my lab coat and
underwear and flex my biceps for her.

"Oh my Denise." She said, "These are the most perfect arms I've
ever seen. I want these muscles. I want these perfectly sculpted biceps and forearms. I want to be
strong and muscular. Muscle-bound...Like you."

She then placed her warm lips on my nipple. She sucked and caressed it's supple, but firm perky surface. Her hands groped my arms and then slid to my
wing like lats. She grabbed a hold hard and I could feel the obsession and sexual energy flowing through
her. Cynthia had a way with her tongue and as she flicked my nipple with it, tingling sensations started
to flow through me. I liked the feeling of my once intimidating boss now trying to satisfy me sexually
and I let her continue. She eventually stared to squat down and licked my six pack abs firmly like they
were covered with an intoxicating elixir. It prodded every crevasse my protruding abs provided and she
slid her warm tongue over the rock-hard bumps.

Finally, Cynthia reached my crotch and inserted her oral appendage deep inside me. The feeling of its
hard, long, vibrating surface against my clit was exhilarating. She grabbed my muscular ass tightly and
pushed her head forward and back rapidly. Constantly bumping into my lower abs while her tongue
worked its magic. She had quickly become captivated and obsessed with my muscular physique and had
obviously lost emotional control of herself. I felt a power switch happening as she pleasured me and I
flexed my glutes firmly, allowing her hands to feel that power. She shook violently as I did so, feeling
the strength I was trying to convey upon her.

This encouraged a more rapid vibration from her inside
me and she was now desperately wanting to satisfy my sexual needs as well. My clit was being titillated
frantically and even I was now leaning my head back in delight as the sharp sensations flowed through
me. Moving faster and faster, and grabbing my flexed and relaxed ass more vigorously, Cynthia finally
brought me to ultimate fulfillment and I burst my female liquids upon her. She lapped up my juices and
sensing she'd brought me to that level, Cynthia slipped a hand down her own panties and quickly
finished herself off, squirting all over the floor beneath us while drinking within me.

Both completely gratified, I took a seat in her large, comfortable office chair. Still naked, and exposing
my entire, muscle bound physique in front of her, Cynthia got on her knees before me and laid her head
upon my heaving, bulging, muscular thighs. She then closed her eyes and began breathing softly as I
stroked her long hair from above. Taking advantage of this vulnerable moment, I leaned down to her
and whispered, "Cynthia, I'm going to let you pleasure my perfected physique all you want, but I'll be
making the rules here concerning the DNA enhancement equipment and trials from now on. OK?"

"Of course, Denise." Cynthia answered contently, "Of course you can." And I leaned back in confidence,
knowing I had taken control of our situation and the future of the project.

With a smile on my face, I got home and greeted my herculean wife. As Cynthia must have felt with me,
I felt that much and even more euphoric in the presence of Teresa. I loved grabbing hold of her massive,
24" bicep with both hands...not even coming close to being able to wrap them around its rounded, rockhard, softball sized bulges. "I have to tell you what happened at work today honey." I said to her as she
grabbed me around the waist and easily lifted my muscular, but light to her, body.

Face to face, she pulled me close and we locked lips for a nice, wet, passion-filled kiss. I placed each leg around her thick,
muscular torso and then wrapped my buff arms around her neck. They rested on her full, towering
traps and her thick and athletic jawline was inches in front of me. How could someone contain this
amount of rock-hard, power-laden muscle was beyond me...but I loved it. I longed to be feeling, ogling,
massaging my wife's muscles all the time, and since I had been working a lot lately, it made me
appreciate her presence even more than normal.

A few minutes of giddy kissing done, Teresa looked into my eyes and asked, "What? What happened at
work today that was so amazing?"

"Cynthia came on to me honey. She's in lust with my muscular
physique and she couldn't keep her hands off of me. She massaged and sucked on my breasts and then
continued to caress my muscular biceps and fondled me and herself to completion!"

"Holy shit honey." Teresa yelled, "Are you ok? You were violated by your boss. We need to do something!"

"No, No, No. Honey." I exclaimed, "I already did. I took over the DNA project and trials. With her under my control, I
run the lab. Whatever I say goes."

My wife wasn't sure how to take it. On one hand, she was happy I
had somehow wrestled control of this life changing project, but on the other, I was being fondled by
another. "I know it's hard to understand babe, but I'll do what I can to keep her at arm's length, while
we get to run the whole thing moving forward."

Teresa was a little shocked, but thought about it for a
minute and then said, "Amazing dear. You were somehow able to turn a straight 55-year-old woman
into a lesbian and now you're HER BOSS!"

"Well, I have a boss too babe...and right now, I want to make
her the happiest person in the world!" I answered sensuously.

My wife smiled widely and slowly put me down. On my feet, I looked up slightly at this statuesque,
mammoth mountain of muscle and power. Staring inches away from 340 pounds of herculean beef was
exhilarating in itself and I felt as if her tree trunk of a neck, supporting her gorgeous face was as wide as
my waist. I loved how thick it was becoming and the huge veins that ran up its surface, carrying massive
amounts of blood to her head protruded greatly. Teresa slowly pulled her blouse over her head and
exposed her insanely large pecs which would now make Arnold look small.

She began bouncing them
quickly and the fullness and pop they created as she flexed them made me immediately moist. They
were now so large, they made my D-Cup breasts look small in comparison. And they were well defined
with virtually two layers of muscle stacked right on top of each other. I placed my palms on them as she
bounced them and the hardness and size were overwhelming. They stuck out so far, the lower curve on
the underside of them protruded at least 5 or 6 inches from her muscle-bound, ripped torso. For fun I
made fists with my hands and kind of beat on them. They didn't budge and I knew they were probably
bullet proof too.

We both got a chuckle out of my feeble effort to pound her chest enough for her to even feel it and I
slowly started to squat, licking her protruding ab muscles with my tongue as I made my way down.
Excitedly, I pulled her tight, small, workout shorts down to her ankles. It was always difficult pulling
them over her massive 34" quads, but luckily the material was stretchy and I was able to get it done.

Now staring me in the face was her semi-erect, thick cock. I loved feeling it grow in the grasp of my
mouth and hands and I quickly took it between my lips and closed them tightly around its head. I then
forced several inches of it deep within my throat and massaged her rod with my hands. It worked like a
charm, and I felt her thick shaft begin to grow wider by the second and the head pushed deeper down
my throat as I wrapped it tightly, licking the bottom of it with my tongue. Within a few more seconds, it
was at full size and I began to pound it with my head thrusts.

Teresa twisted her strong hips slightly to
better position herself and backed against the wall to be in full relax mode as I pleasured her love rod.
God I loved giving my wife a blow job. Nothing gave me greater satisfaction than sucking her gorgeous,
huge cock till she became so utterly fulfilled that she spurted gallons of her white, milky love juice in and
lately, all over me. For some reason, she started to also get off on pulling her giant cock out of my
mouth and drenching me in her nectar.

My face covered in white, sticky goo, she and I would then
lovingly lick up every last drop and make out till we couldn't taste its wonderful savoriness anymore. My
goal was to experience this exact feeling and erotic completion with her again as I sucked her harder and
faster and harder and faster. My lips kept popping on and off her rosy, firm tip and Teresa began to get
that satisfied tingling sensation jolting through her muscle-bound physique.

Just as I felt I was getting her to that point, and about to drink and wear gallons of her cum, she placed
her strong hands under my arm pits and easily hoisted me up and out, my feet dangling three feet in the
air, my long hair dangling down and whisping across the top of my muscular ass. I looked down at the
colossal forearms and biceps below me, then looked into her gleaming eyes and wide grin. Her erection
was at full attention and she slowly lowered me upon it.

She entered me swiftly and the feel of a long,
wide love-rod filled me up. She hit my G-spot immediately and a shock of pleasure ripped through me.
Now, instead of lowering me and holding me stationary while her hips did the work, she kept still. Her
arms were so strong and powerful, my wife began raising and lowering me continuously on her rockhard appendage. We locked our eyes with each other and she had an even bigger grin now as she was
easily treating me like a sex toy and driving her penis deep inside me without even moving it. My entire,
muscular bodyweight was being rapidly thrust up and down, up and down upon her tip by her
overwhelming power.

The warm, thick shaft and firm, perfectly curved tip were plunging into me with gentle but forceful
grace. My moist pussy was providing just enough lubrication and the friction she was brushing against
my clit was perfectly applied. I continued to peer deeply into the eyes of my muscle-bound wife as she
toyed with me and gulped hard and bit my lip sexually as the pleasures she was providing shot through
me. Feeling the erotic sensations below, I reached out and started grabbing and massaging the bulging
18" forearms that kept me in a constant up and down motion.

My wife was essentially jerking herself
off with me and she seemed like a goddess to me at that point. But I was feeling insane, pleasurable
satisfaction too, so it was certainly a win-win situation. The long, slow pumps of my body upon her
raging cock were needing to speed up, so after several minutes of the former, Teresa began to pump my
body faster and faster, up and down over and over and over. I felt like I was on a ride at the fair and my
hair kept bouncing up and down with each speedy thrust.

I was usually not one to scream, but the moment of ultimate satisfaction was overwhelming me and I
began shouting, "Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh...my God, my God, my God!"

As my vibrating body was being so
easily moved. The grip upon my wife's herculean forearms had now moved down to her bulging, vein
covered, full, softball sized biceps as they were pumped to maximum size by the blood that filled them
in her efforts to hold and move my entire bodyweight upon her throbbing member. As she pounded me
so erotically and so pleasurably for me, I could tell she was also in compete enjoyment of the feelings of
my tight pussy around her thick cock and she finally started to roll her eyes back into her beautiful head.

She then tilted her head back too and euphoria overtook her as she blasted me upon her love rod so fast
I started to lose focus. Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam she dropped me over and over again on it. Before
long, I too was being hit with that ultimate fulfilled sensation and with each thrust, lightning bolts of
tingling again ripped through my entire body. Just as I was getting too sexual completion myself, my
wife couldn't hold back any more and I felt a tremendous explosion of cum rush deep inside me. The
warm, thick juices filled my entire vaginal cavity and as the gallons of her salty goo left her tip, she
quickly hoisted me off her member and shot the next batch directly into my face.

I opened my mouth as
much as possible and took most of it down my throat, but of course, within seconds, my face was once
again covered. She continued to pulse three more eruptions from her massive cock and I drank as much
as possible while also realizing my face, eyes and hair were now covered. Her love sauce was warm and
after swallowing all I could, my wife easily hoisted me up towards her face and began her wonderful
ritual of licking her own nectar off every square inch of my beautiful face. Warmed inside down below,
in my now full belly and on my face, my sexual urges briefly quenched, I completely relaxed my body,
while Teresa held me like a rag doll and finished licking me up.

She then gave me that heart felt, long,
moist kiss and walked me down the hall for a nice, steamy, warm shower before bed. I hugged her
tightly when she brought me in close and said, "I love you more than anything babe, and I can't wait to
figure out what we're going to do, now that we're in control." She whispered back, "Me too babe...me
too." And then walked us into the warm, heavy water...

...many more chapters at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
;)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login