Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583404 Posts in 74368 Topics by 30083 Members - Latest Member: ndrwbrthr June 06, 2024, 12:26:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 192791 times)

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: College Crush
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2021, 07:45:15 pm »
It is unique in the sensitive rendering of diverse erotic themes. There is beauty in much of the story, though there are occasional bits of ugliness that are bound to the character development. Congratulations on your outstanding creativity. I hope to read more of your stories.

What should I read next? What are your favorites? Thank you so very much for sharing your creative work with us!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2021, 07:45:15 pm »

Offline Jimmyt

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #256 on: August 16, 2021, 11:57:45 pm »
Awesome story!  I especially love her overpowering and having her way with him in the last chapter. Extremely well written. Thank you!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #257 on: August 17, 2021, 07:28:51 am »
The story is progressing very well and I'm enjoying it a lot. 

I'm still hoping to read more about Dee's and mom's development and progress. 

Maybe also some episodes where one or another family member has some dealings with outsiders, male or female, friendly or obnoxious, one outsider or a gang.

Maybe get into mental enhancement, improved healing, or skip ahead decades and explore the longevity.

So far this has been fantastic work JDM ! 

Even if you leave the story here, it is fantastic work !  Thank you so much for all the effort and time you've put into creating this for us all!!!   :rock:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2021, 05:30:35 am »
Hope Mom will come over and show her changes.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2021, 01:47:28 pm »
YES!!!  College Crush is continuing!!!

I have started a new Patreon Page to help support my massive time and effort in writing and also buying and posting HQ scans and photos.

Please help by joining my Patreon at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    :thanks:

Here's a small snippet from College Crush book 2: chapter 1

...We headed back to the dressing rooms to put on our new outfits.  I walked into one, pulled on the Bermuda’s over my muscular thighs and fastened the button at the waist.  They were perfect, the seem was only as long as my workout shorts, which were very short anyway and I loved wearing anything that let my growing, buff, tan legs breath and see the sunshine.  I then put on the top, only buttoned it up two buttons, tied the lower portion of the shirt, which only hung to half way down my torso around and in a knot, exposing my rock hard, lower abs, and then rolled the sleeves up a bit, exposing my muscular forearms.  I then walked out to the pedestal to look at myself in the outfit.  "Bravo Dee, Bravo!" Audrey exclaimed as she stood there giving me a once over.  "Just a couple refinements here and there and you’ll be all set beautiful."  She said as she walked up and re-tied the knot in the lower half of the shirt so it was to the side, not right in front, thus exposing my abs even more.  She then popped my collar and adjusted the navy-blue scarf in my hair.  "Perfect!" Audrey said with a smile as I stepped off the stage and Sarah walked out of her room.

"Oh my God!"  Audrey said slowly, but emphatically.  The shorts Sarah had on were even shorter than mine, and her pumped up quads looked absolutely breathtaking as they escaped the short Bermuda shorts and Sarah flexed them to full attention for us.  The huge muscles divided into not two, but three perfectly formed, rounded, bulging muscle bellies.  The lower, inside quad muscle damn near engulfed the knee cap it was so huge and the outside of the quad shot out so far, it would have ripped to pieces shorts that were any longer.  A huge crevasse ran the length of her gorgeous legs, clearly separating the massive quad from her protruding, melon-like hamstrings.  Sarah patiently relaxed her quad flex and slowly stepped up onto the platform, just a couple inches from Audrey.  Sarah had removed her workout bra, and rolled the lower half of the shirt up to even with that bottom, very rounded and full part of her lower pecs.  The knot was in the middle but small and tight, so you could also see the center, rock hard valley created by her bulging and defined chest muscles.  There were no breasts on my sister anymore, they had completely transformed into muscle bound pecs and their sheer size and power were insane. 

As Sarah stood chest to chest with Audrey, Audrey brought up an almost trembling right hand, put it in her mouth slowly to wet it, then put it on my sisters upper chest and ran two fingers down the length of the deep, deep gap between her rock hard pecs.  "My God you're gorgeous." Audrey said softly to Sarah.  With that, my sister raised her arms, grabbed the straps of the dress Audrey was wearing and pulled them to the sides over her nicely rounded shoulders, letting the dress slowly slide down Audrey's firm, tight, athletic body.  To our surprise, Audrey was completely buck-naked underneath and her beautiful long, lean body was now fully exposed for all of us to see.  Audrey had a bit of a tom boy look with her young, boyish facial features, pulled back dark straight hair and wide shoulders with a very slim waist.  Too my surprise, she had a beautifully sculpted, firm round ass that even had that magnificent rounded concave shape in the sides.  That led to her very long, firm but kind of muscular legs.  With that, Sarah peered down, grasped Audrey's firm ass in her strong hands and pulled her tightly against her muscle-bound physique.  "Wow." Sarah asked, "Where did you get an exquisite set of legs like those?"  Audrey's lips were now just centimeters from Sarah's, she looked my sister deeply, almost lovingly in her bright blue eyes and whispered, "20 years of Ballet Sarah…20 years’ worth." and dove in for a kiss.

Full Chapters, reader requests for future chapters, and the completed College Crush Book 2 will be posted on the Patreon Page.
Please support me at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #260 on: October 03, 2021, 11:56:10 pm »
Hi guys!

Still continuing the College Crush story.

New chapters added to my Patreon page at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please help by supporting me there  :thanks:

...small scene from the new chapter...

...As Sarah slowly squeezed Audrey's gorgeous, firm, rounded ass in her powerful hands, Audrey wrapped her arms over my sister's muscular shoulders and peaked, rock hard traps.  She then jumped slightly and wrapped her long, fit, muscular ballerina legs around Sarah's thick, ripped torso.  Their beautiful faces were one as they kissed passionately and my sister's strong legs flexxed massively as she carried the extra, beautiful weight.  After a minute or so of deep, wet kisses, Sarah slowly, powerfully, walked them both to the comfortable, plush chair next to me and Teresa.  She sat on it, with Audrey's perfect, athletic form comfortably on top of her.  Audrey then reached down, untied the knot on Sarah's top and moved the material to the sides.  Her mouth dropped wide open in shock as she peered at my sisters, huge, rounded, full, muscle-bound pecs.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #261 on: November 14, 2021, 06:52:12 am »
Just rereading the story. One of the best ever. 

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #262 on: November 15, 2021, 02:39:12 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just rereading the story. One of the best ever.

Thanks a lot phil123 !!!

I am continuing it on my patron at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #263 on: November 20, 2021, 08:08:20 pm »
College Crush Continues!!!

I'm calling all of the new updated ;Book 2.
as I mentioned before, I've written many new chapters for Book 2 and posted them to my Patreon page.

Support me there if you'd like to buy me a BEER  ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Book 1 - Chapter 1

Audrey

Although Sarah, Teresa and I had a huge problem with my brother Cameron, my mom was a mom and loved him dearly.  She had quit meeting us at the gym over the last six weeks and was doing her own workouts and watching after my brother as he was undoubtedly feeling the effects of the modified DNA infusion he had been given.  I kept beating myself up about the whole incident but at the same time, knew we had disarmed a predator and had probably kept him out of jail and possibly saved the sanity and well-being of more than a few women.  That reality let me sleep well as time passed and I knew in my heart we did the right thing.

My mom was a family first kind of gal though, and it was killing her to not be around us all the time.  So she called me up one afternoon and said she had reserved us all rooms at the new Hotel Havana.  It was a 1950's Cuba style themed hotel at the summit of a new development less than an hour away.  I had heard great things about it.  The rooms all had amazing panoramic views, and the huge pool was supposed to be amazing as well.  In addition, you were supposed to dress-the-part, so it would be a fun getaway and we got to go buy some new, 1950's style clothes too!

Some of the local stores started to carry the 50's style jumper's, Bermuda shorts and long and short sleeved button-down crop tops which were the rage back then.  So my sister, wife and I headed to one later that afternoon after a monster workout.  We crushed our legs for two hours straight and of course had the extra motivation of knowing we were about to go on a fun little vacation...which always helps motivate!  Knowing we were about to go try on a bunch of different outfits, we all took quick showers at the gym, but just put on clean, dry small tight workout shorts (Teresa and Sarah's shorts had a small pleated skirt outer layer...which covered up their massive bulges down there),  and sports bras.  Our quads fully pumped and exposed for all onlookers to see and drool over.  Our teardrop leg muscles and bulging, diamond shaped calves would set off any dudes muscle radar from a mile away, and walking through the gym looking like that, with our long, straight, wet hair draping down our muscular backs had every dude in the gym staring like a deer in headlights.  Sarah and Teresa snickered loudly, knowing how exponentially hot we had all become once we started piling on pounds of rock hard muscle to our frames.  We had become so big, that Teresa and Sarah were out-lifting every guy in the gym, and I was getting close to that point as well.  Our muscle-bound bodies were the thing of envy in there, and guys and girls constantly tripped and fumbled all over themselves watching us workout.

Us Alpha girls finally made it to the car and sped on over to the boutique.  It was in the nicest shopping center in town and there were nothing but Bentley’s, Range Rovers and Mercedes Benz filling the quaint parking lot.  As we walked into the shop, you could have heard a pin drop as every eye in the place looked at us and paused in utter shock.  It quickly dawned on me that we mostly wore huge sweats or coats and long dresses or pants when we went out.  A true muscle fan would still spot us from a mile away, but your average guy and girl, who didn't have muscle radar would hardly notice.  Here we were, three muscle bound freaks, practically naked, bulging into this uppity, uppity boutique.

A tall, thin, pretty, well dressed, early 30's woman began to approach us and I was sure she was going to kick us out of her shop before we got to purchase a thing.  We would have to hit another one instead, I thought, but we'd have to dress a little more appropriately.  Just as I was getting ready for some snotty, invitation for us to leave, a large smile came across the woman's face and she welcomed us into her little business.  She asked what we were looking for and Sarah said, "We're all going to the Hotel Havana for a couple days and haven't got a thing to wear."  "My goodness." the woman replied, "Well, we can certainly fix you up with all the appropriate outfits and styles."  Sarah smiled widely and stuck out her hand, saying, "Well, this is my sister dee and her significant other Teresa.  And I'm Sarah."  The woman said, "Really great to meet you girls, I'm Audrey.  Follow me."  and she then led Sarah by the hand past the four other customers in the shop and to the back dressing rooms.  As we arrived, there was a plush, red couch, a table with some bottles of water and other refreshments, a nice, plush chair and a small platform with three angled full-length mirrors around it, obviously for viewing your possible garment purchase.  Audrey then said, make yourselves comfortable girls, I'll be back to get started with you in a few minutes.

We relaxed on the comfortable furniture for several minutes and downed a bottle of water as we waited for Audrey to return.  Of course, my sister is a big goof, so she walked over and stood on the platform, then, while looking at herself hit a Most Muscular pose.  As she did, her traps bulged massively and her neck looked as thick as a tree trunk.  Her biceps and triceps were obviously huge, but it was her thick as hell neck that started making me moist.  She then turned to face us and while still hitting the pose said jokingly, in a masculine voice, "Any of you bitches wanna mess with me, you're gonna get hurt bad, real bad." I think it was a quote from Deebo from the 1995 movie Friday and I started laughing hysterically.  Teresa just shook her head, my sister always had a way of making everyone laugh.  Just then, Audrey walked back in the room.  Sarah saw her and stood up straight immediately, a smirk on her face, like she had just been busted by the teacher.  "Wow!" Audrey exclaimed, "That's the most impressive thing I've ever seen,...can I, I mean, do you mind If I feel that?"  Audrey took a couple steps closer, reached out her hand and grabbed my sister's bicep as she flexed it mightily.  Audrey shook instantly as some sort of massive euphoria overcame her and she almost fell to the ground as her knees gave out.  Sarah kind of caught her and held her closely as she brought Audrey back to her feet.  She then looked at my sister and said jokingly, "Well who the hell needs a strong man when someone like you is around?"  My sister felt the vibe immediately and said, "Certainly not you gorgeous.  I'll give you a hand...or whatever when you need it."  You could tell there was a bit of a spark there, but Audrey quickly jumped back into her professional mode and just gave her a quaint smile.

Teresa then blurted out, "Should Dee and I leave the room?...seems like we're having a moment here..."  Audrey laughed, kind of gathered herself and said, follow me to the showroom girls, let's have some fun.

We gathered ourselves and walked out of the back dressing room, following the statuesque looking owner out to the floor and to our surprise, we were the only ones in the shop.  "Oh." I said, "We didn't scare away all your customers did we."  "Don't be silly Dee." Audrey replied, "I helped them quickly, saw them out and went ahead and locked the doors behind them.  I wanted to be sure to give you three my full attention."  My wife and I looked at each other sarcastically and knew she was quite enamored by us...who knew..lol.  She wanted to start us off with some fun, daytime outfits and so walked us to the Bermuda shorts section.  Teresa was closest, so Audrey reached out and grabbed her thickly muscled torso, right above the waist to eyeball a measurement.  "Jesus Christ." she blurted out, "You're so muscular, so rock hard!!! Absolutely amazing...mind blowing really." she finished as she kind of shook her head in disbelief as she slowly felt and groped my wife’s bulging abs.  We were all having fun watching Audrey's reactions so Teresa reached out, grabbed Audrey around the torso and easily lifted her two feet off the ground.  With feet dangling like a child, Audrey just reached down and started caressing my wife's huge, vein covered, thick fore arms.  She didn't say a word this time, just shook her head in obvious admiration and disbelief of Teresa's herculean size and strength.  After a quick laugh, Teresa put her back down and Audrey turned to grab a pair of shorts for her.  She then did the same for me and Sarah, along with some of those button down crop tops and matching scarfs for our hair...since that was a fashion statement back then too.

We headed back to the dressing rooms to put on our new outfits.  I walked into one, pulled on the Bermuda’s over my muscular thighs and fastened the button at the waist.  They were perfect, the seem was only as long as my workout shorts, which were very short anyway and I loved wearing anything that let my growing, buff, tan legs breath and see the sunshine.  I then put on the top, only buttoned it up two buttons, tied the lower portion of the shirt, which only hung to half way down my torso around and in a knot, exposing my rock hard, lower abs, and then rolled the sleeves up a bit, exposing my muscular forearms.  I then walked out to the pedestal to look at myself in the outfit.  "Bravo Dee, Bravo!" Audrey exclaimed as she stood there giving me a once over.  "Just a couple refinements here and there and you’ll be all set beautiful."  She said as she walked up and re-tied the knot in the lower half of the shirt so it was to the side, not right in front, thus exposing my abs even more.  She then popped my collar and adjusted the navy-blue scarf in my hair.  "Perfect!" Audrey said with a smile as I stepped off the stage and Sarah walked out of her room.

"Oh my God!"  Audrey said slowly, but emphatically.  The shorts Sarah had on were even shorter than mine, and her pumped up quads looked absolutely breathtaking as they escaped the short Bermuda shorts and Sarah flexed them to full attention for us.  The huge muscles divided into not two, but three perfectly formed, rounded, bulging muscle bellies.  The lower, inside quad muscle damn near engulfed the knee cap it was so huge and the outside of the quad shot out so far, it would have ripped to pieces shorts that were any longer.  A huge crevasse ran the length of her gorgeous legs, clearly separating the massive quad from her protruding, melon-like hamstrings.  Sarah patiently relaxed her quad flex and slowly stepped up onto the platform, just a couple inches from Audrey.  Sarah had removed her workout bra, and rolled the lower half of the shirt up to even with that bottom, very rounded and full part of her lower pecs.  The knot was in the middle but small and tight, so you could also see the center, rock hard valley created by her bulging and defined chest muscles.  There were no breasts on my sister anymore, they had completely transformed into muscle bound pecs and their sheer size and power were insane. 

As Sarah stood chest to chest with Audrey, Audrey brought up an almost trembling right hand, put it in her mouth slowly to wet it, then put it on my sisters upper chest and ran two fingers down the length of the deep, deep gap between her rock hard pecs.  "My God you're gorgeous." Audrey said softly to Sarah.  With that, my sister raised her arms, grabbed the straps of the dress Audrey was wearing and pulled them to the sides over her nicely rounded shoulders, letting the dress slowly slide down Audrey's firm, tight, athletic body.  To our surprise, Audrey was completely buck-naked underneath and her beautiful long, lean body was now fully exposed for all of us to see.  Audrey had a bit of a tom boy look with her young, boyish facial features, pulled back dark straight hair and wide shoulders with a very slim waist.  Too my surprise, she had a beautifully sculpted, firm round ass that even had that magnificent rounded concave shape in the sides.  That led to her very long, firm but kind of muscular legs.  With that, Sarah peered down, grasped Audrey's firm ass in her strong hands and pulled her tightly against her muscle-bound physique.  "Wow." Sarah asked, "Where did you get an exquisite set of legs like those?"  Audrey's lips were now just centimeters from Sarah's, she looked my sister deeply, almost lovingly in her bright blue eyes and whispered, "20 years of Ballet Sarah…20 years’ worth." and dove in for a kiss.

Their hot, wet lips mashed against each other in a fit of passion and both gorgeous girls were entering a realm of heated excitement I couldn't wait to watch.  Teresa grabbed me from behind and thrust me on to the couch, my back on top of her herculean, muscle-bound body just a few feet away from the action.  I reached over and into Teresa's shorts, grabbing her rock-hard love rod in my hand.  It was already moist from excitement and I removed it out into the open and began stroking it vigorously as we watched the show. 

Audrey really was quite glorious.  She had a very handsome/pretty look that you could take to either a really fancy ball or to a weekend football game.  That look along with her gorgeous ballerina body was really breathtaking too be honest.  As I stoked my beautiful wife's member, I wasn't sure what was getting me hotter, my very chesty/muscular pec filled sister, Audrey's perfectly formed ass, or my immensely muscle covered, love cannon wielding wife.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #264 on: December 05, 2021, 04:41:17 pm »
College Crush Continues!!!

I'm calling all of the new updated ;Book 2.
as I mentioned before, I've written many new chapters for Book 2 and posted them to my Patreon page.

Support me there if you'd like to buy me a BEER  ;)

Book 1 - Chapter 2

Love Birds

As Sarah slowly squeezed Audrey's gorgeous, firm, rounded ass in her powerful hands, Audrey wrapped
her arms over my sister's muscular shoulders and peaked, rock hard traps. She then jumped slightly and
wrapped her long, fit, muscular ballerina legs around Sarah's thick, ripped torso. Their beautiful faces
were one as they kissed passionately and my sister's strong legs flexxed massively as she carried the
extra, beautiful weight. After a minute or so of deep, wet kisses, Sarah slowly, powerfully, walked them
both to the comfortable, plush chair next to me and Teresa. She sat on it, with Audrey's perfect, athletic
form comfortably on top of her. Audrey then reached down, untied the knot on Sarah's top and moved
the material to the sides. Her mouth dropped wide open in shock as she peered at my sisters, huge,
rounded, full, muscle-bound pecs. As Audrey reached a trembling hand and up and placed her palm on
Sarah's left chest muscle, Sarah flexed it quickly. Audrey jumped in shock as the muscle bulged to full
size. Infatuated with her muscles, Audrey regained her composure and now placed her other palm on
Sarah's other gorgeous chest muscle. "Do it again." Audrey begged my sister. At that, Sarah began to
bounce her pecs over and over. First in alternating order...left, right, left, right, left, right. Then, she
started bouncing them together...boom, boom, boom, boom. "Oh my god!" Audrey exclaimed, "You're
getting me sooooo fucking wet right now." Sarah then instinctively grabbed the back of Audrey's hair
and forced her face into her muscle-bound pecs.

"Ummmph" Audrey exhaled as her lips were now firmly planted on the bulging, full, muscle body.
Knowing she had Audrey in a heat of passion, she again started slowly flexing and relaxing her buff pecs.
With that, Audrey now started kissing and licking their magnificent surface. First up and down and then,
as Sarah flexed both muscles simultaneously, Audrey reached her long, wet tongue into the deep, hard,
rigid gap between the two bulging masses of muscle. It caressed the hard surface and Sarah shuttered
briefly as a tingle of pleasure shot through her body. Slowly, Audrey began to slither down Sarah's buff,
well-built legs as she then caressed and kissed my sister's golden, rounded, ripped abs. The muscle was
intoxicating to her and I could tell she was in a heightened state of Zen! Her gorgeous, long, dark hair
draped down her back and was long enough to just touch the beautiful curvature of her delightful ass.
Audrey made her way down to the Bermuda shorts Sarah was wearing. She unbuttoned the garment
and as she started to lower the zipper, she had a moment of hesitation as there seemed to be
something large and very, very firm inside. Puzzled, she still continued on as a huge grin began to form
on my sister’s face. She was very anxious to see Audrey's reaction and within seconds she got it. As the
zipper lowered Sarah's rock hard love rod popped up and out at full 7" attention. Audrey jumped back
in shock, looked my sister in the eye with the most confused gaze I'd ever seen on a person, her eyes
rolled back and she fainted, falling backwards towards the ground. Sarah reached out quickly, grabbing
the falling Audrey's arms and pulled her up and in, cradling her with her strapping arms against her rockhard powerful body. She then began to slowly massage Audrey's attractive back, waiting for her friend
to wake from her sleep.

A few moments later, the groggy, beautiful ballerina opened her eyes, her head nestled comfortably on
Sarah's bulging chest. "There, there, my innocent little girl. Are you going to be OK?" Sarah asked.
Audrey just looked up at Sarah sweetly, slowly lifted her firm body up and looked down again, thinking
maybe she didn't see what she thought she just saw. Sure enough, my sister's gorgeous cock was at full
staff, staring right back up at her. The bewildered Audrey slowly reached down and took it in her hand.
She grabbed hold of the thick, vein covered shaft and slowly began to massage its full length. Again she
peered up and into Sarah's eyes, a look of giddiness came across them both and Audrey knew exactly
what to do. She reached her head down, placed her wet, beautiful lips on its rosy, pink tip and took it
into her mouth. She was no rookie and my sister tilted her head back in ecstasy as Audrey began to
pulse her head up and down over and over again on my sister's perfectly formed love missile. As she
did, she reached around with her hands and began to grab, rub and massage Sarah's rock hard, glorious
ass. The power Audrey felt in her hands and in her mouth simultaneously made her juices start to flow
and her pussy gave off an amazing aroma that filled the room.

The pleasure was becoming too great for my sister as her cock started to tingle enormously with the
gratification Audrey was providing. The sweet smell of her wet pussy also added to the erotic moment
and my sister reached out under her lover’s arms, easily hoisted her fit physique in mid-air while
standing up. Her love rod was still at full attention and nice and wet from the blow job she had just
received. While holding her up, she backed her firmly against the wall, reached down and inserted her
large, thick member into that tight, pink vagina. As she filled that pussy with her love rod, she began to
pump vigorously into her. Audrey again reached her long arms around Sarah's hulking shoulders, tilted
her head back against the wall and began to moan loudly with each thrust. It was amazing to watch my
beautiful sister's huge, muscular thighs and rounded, herculean buttocks flex powerfully with each
upward stroke. In and out, in and out she went, while her legs flexed and relaxed countless times over
and over again. Her muscle laden back was also pumped up greatly as she held her lover up and beads
of wet, passion filled sweat droplets began to form on its bulging surface. Teresa and I couldn't help
ourselves and we quickly ran over and began licking the tasty liquid off my sister’s back, glutes and
rounded, muscular hamstrings.

As we did, it only excited our loving couple more and now both Sarah and Audrey moaned in unison as
the ecstasy level rose. Sarah pumped her cock deeper and deeper into Audrey's hot, wet vagina and its
thick shaft was giving her more pleasure than she'd ever felt in her life. Audrey flexed her fit, muscular
ballerina legs around Sarah's hard, wide torso as tight as she possibly could and started begging my
sister, "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder you gorgeous Bitch! Give it to me harder....harder....harder!"
Sarah began pounding her so fucking hard and so fast, I thought she was going to bust down the God
Damn wall. But I didn't care, I was too busy licking the beads of sweat off her pulsating, muscle-bound
ass. As Teresa and I enjoyed our liquid treat, Sarah and Audrey hit that magical rhythm. Audrey began
to moan with each exhilarating pump from my sister and it started out low, but became louder and
louder and louder as erotic exhilaration magically filled them both with pure joy. The tight, hot, wet
felling around my sister's cock became too glorious to contain. As Audrey's pussy control gripped and
relaxed her love muscle around Sarah's heavy rod more and more firmly, Sarah leaned her head back,
pumped into Audrey several more gratifying times and then shook violently as she exploded her love
juice deeply into Audrey's love canal. Audrey felt what seemed like gallons of Sarah's white, milky fluid
as it filled her more and more with each successive thrust. Audrey thought the pressure would shoot
her into the celling, but the grip her long, strong legs had around Sarah's torso kept her on top of the
gorgeous cock my sister was planting deeper and deeper into her. I felt my buff sister's muscular butt
finally relax as she slowed her pumps down exponentially and finally came to a satisfying, slow stop.
Still standing, she leaned her tired head into Audrey's chest and panted quietly while Audrey also slowed
her breathing to an ultimately relaxed state. Still leaning against the wall, Teresa wrapped her massive,
muscle-bound arms around them both, carried their tired, naked bodies over to the plush couch and laid
them across it. She then looked back at me, her massive cock pointed straight into the air and said,
"You're turn baby." I instinctively dropped to my knees, and took her pink tipped, long, thick love rod
deep into my mouth and began to pleasure her, as my sister had just been...

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #265 on: December 24, 2021, 02:11:05 am »

Hi guys!

Here's Chapter 3 from Book 2 of College Crush...THE STORY CONTINUES!!!

This is Chapter 3 from it...but I've already posted 8 more chapters...if you want to read the rest...and buy me a Holiday Drink...
Please consider supporting me on PATREON at:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Thanks!!!

Finishing the Job

As Teresa had grown to become a 10” cock wielding, 300-pound, herculean muscle monster of a wife, I
had become addicted to every ounce and inch of her gorgeous, tanned physique. She sat naked on the
couch, directly in front of me, her mammoth muscle-laden body taking up over half its width. I kneeled
on the soft rug, nestled in between her spread out 32”, thick, powerful thighs. With an erotic look in my
eye, I reached out and grabbed hold of her massive love rod and began stroking it up and down. It was
so thick, and covered with full, blood filled veins that my hands couldn’t even come close to completely
surrounding it. Her love muscle was huge, and perfect in every way, all the way up to its cupped,
smooth, rosy mushroom top. I loved massaging her member and watching it grow to absolute full
potential, and loved watching her roll her eyes back in her head in pleasure as I stroked her.

While I massaged my wife’s towering monster, my sister leaned in and squirted a bit of KY liquid lube all
over it and my hands. The cold temp was a bit of a shock for my wife and she let out an “ohhhh…that’s
cold.” But things quickly heated up as the new smoothness allowed me to rapidly move my hands up
and down, up and down its elongated length. It started to make a quicker and quicker “whap, whap,
whap, whap.” noise as the liquid lube kind of puddled up somehow and the satisfaction Teresa was
feeling intensified. I continued on, “Whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap.” As I did, Teresa let out
just a tiny squirt and I quickly leaned down to lick it from her perfectly formed pink helmet. The taste
was too sweet and I couldn’t help myself. I opened my mouth, and while continuing to grasp and whack
her off vigorously, I took her lovely crown into my throat. Its thickness filled my mouth completely and I
began to suck and pop the lip of her gorgeous cock while constantly stroking her thick, long, slick shaft.
Teresa’s cock was the most beautiful, tasty, addictive substance I’d ever had in my mouth and I wasn’t
sure whether I was more addicted to it or her bulging, power-laden muscles. As I consistently and
quickly stroked and sucked her massive long love missile, my wife continually ejected small amounts of
her milky, white love juice into me. I licked and swallowed it constantly and I was about as moist as I
had ever been in my life. But apparently Audrey and Sarah couldn’t stand to be left out either. Audrey
poured more of the liquid KY lube on Teresa’s absolutely colossal, full, rounded pecs and began
massaging it in with her hands while simultaneously licking their expansive, hard surface. Audrey had
never seen pecs that large on a male bodybuilder in her life, let alone on a woman, and she was making
orgasmic sounds as she pleasured herself on them.

At the same time, Sarah wanted to get in on the fun too, so she tapped me on the shoulder to get a little
turn at sucking my wife’s massive cock. I leaned back slightly, letting my sister bob her head up and
down on Teresa’s thick, beautiful love monster. Meanwhile, I continued to stroke my wife with one
hand and moved the other into my hot, wet pussy and began pleasuring myself there as well. As I
reached my finger into my pink taco, I found my G-spot and began rubbing it rapidly, in unison with the
speed I was pleasuring my wife. But even with all those pleasure sensations being utilized, I still wanted
my wife in my mouth. I kind of elbowed Sarah, said, “My turn.” And placed my lips back over the tip.

Sarah had to have some pleasure too, so she moved up and began making out deeply with Teresa while
Audrey massaged and licked her herculean chest muscles and I stroked myself, my wife and sucked her
cock with full force. The overwhelming pleasure my wife was enduring was sending her into outer space
and she tightened her rock hard, gargantuan thighs around my torso. Each leg was as thick as my body
and the vice-like pressure they were squeezing me in was insane. I removed my hand from myself for a
moment to kind of push a leg slightly away, but Teresa was in an intense trance of ecstasy and I had no
chance of moving either of her python like quads. I could still breathe though, so I moved my hand back
down to my vagina and began rubbing my G-Spot even more firmly than before!

The pleasure was intense and the four of us were all panting, moaning, kissing, sucking and licking in a
rage of passion filled heat I had only read about in smut novels. Teresa was having a hard time
containing herself and she began bucking and shaking her entire enormous body. As she did, Audrey,
Sarah and I tried to hold on and recover the best we could as our combined weight was still nothing to
my powerful, muscle-bound wife. As the thrusts continued, I tried to suck her cock even harder and
deeper and my effort was quickly rewarded. With each forceful shake, my wife ejaculated a massive,
fresh dose of her white cum, filling my mouth. I immediately swallowed the sweet, succulent substance
with a huge gulp and anxiously awaited the next, explosive batch. The bursts of gooey liquid came in
larger and larger amounts and soon I was unable to gulp down the entire, sticky gobs. Sarah looked
down, saw the drippy white nectar flowing down my cheek and jumped to the rescue. As my sister
reached her head down to take my wife’s gorgeous, massive cock in her wet, juicy mouth, I gave a
special squeeze to Teresa’s rod and watched a massive load literally shoot a few inches through the air
and straight into Sarah’s gapping chops. She quickly swallowed as it continued to flow from my wife’s
hard-on and the white cum covered her beautiful face. Sarah wanted more though and she started
sucking my wife off, the pinkish tip occasionally popping out for me to ogle.

While my sister bobbed and took in the massive loads of jiz, I leaned in and began to lick the excess
sweetness from her cheek and lips, occasionally getting my tongue in for a lick on my wife’s love rod as
well. Finally, Sarah was as full as I was with my wife’s love juice and Audrey sensed and opening and
lowered from my wife’s broad, full pecs to get a gallon of goo too. I held her long black hair to the side
as she lowered her beautiful opening over my wife’s love maker and took in a massive splash of neverending white gold.

Audrey was a seasoned pro and her head pumped up and down on my wife’s shlong
at a pace that could barely be measured. Teresa began to scream in ecstasy and her freakishly huge,
muscle-bound quads squeezed me to the point of immobility. She bucked and jerked all over the pace,
almost throwing us all off of her massive physique again, but Sarah and Audrey held tightly with all their
might to stay on. The erotic senses Teresa was feeling were now beyond control and as I almost passed
out from the vice like grip her legs had on me, Audrey sucked at just the perfect tightness and speed to
cause my wife to absolutely explode with gratifying sexual satisfaction and a geyser of her white, milky
love potion shot with such force and volume, Sarah, Audrey and I all leaned in to drink the overflow that
poured out.

Exhausted and satisfied like I had never seen her before, Teresa collapsed into the couch, completely
relaxed and in a state of contented Zen. The three of us, scurried our heads all over her massive, thick,
cock and muscle laden abs to clean up every last ounce of her moist, yummy elixir. As we lapped up the
last remnant flows, my wife slowly, but forcefully grabbed us all in her strong, powerful arms and
squeezed us tightly against her protruding pecs. They were like beautiful firm, wide pillows for the three
of us to lay our tired heads, and we all joined in consciousness with Teresa, contented as four souls
could possibly be. I closed my eyes and faded off, the feeling of ultimate gratification guiding my cloudy
mind.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #266 on: December 25, 2021, 06:22:16 am »
Still one of the best stories ever.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #267 on: February 12, 2022, 06:46:48 pm »
Another addition to this FMG / FUTA Muscle story

As you know by now...MANY, MANY more chapters already added to this story on my Patreon at:

Thanks for any support you can help with :)

Apartment

After the most orgy-erific episodes of our lives, Sarah realized that we did still need to meet our mom
that evening at the Hotel Havana. She woke us all with friendly, moist kisses and insisted we kind of get
up and get moving a bit. Teresa seemed the most reluctant and did control us all in her massive, muscle
bound arms. I loved feeling the bulky weight of her powerful arms around me, but also knew we did
need to kind of get going. My wife, reluctantly relaxed her heavy grip on us and we slowly rose to our
feet. My knees were still weak from my mental and physical episode and I nearly fell to the ground.
Luckily Audrey was next to me and quickly, and surprisingly caught me in her athletic arms. I loved her
tall height and long, lean, beautiful body. She smiled leaned down and kissed me deeply. Her lips were
magical and her tongue was firm and commanding in my mouth. Although I was easily twice as strong
as Audrey, she was definitely taking command of our French Kiss. As she led me through this passion
filled kiss, my mind started to get floaty and I was about to be turned on massively once again. Finally,
Sarah interjected and said, “Girls, Girls…there will be time for that later…..lets go now….lets go!” Audrey
released her entrancing lip lock on me and I leaned back slightly, slowly licking my wet, pouty lips as I
did.

Teresa was up now and grabbed my hand, leading me slowly over to the dressing rooms we were just in.
“Well.” She said, as she waddled us over, “I think we’re going to have to share ourselves with these two
a lot more often.” “Umm Huh!” I mumbled in agreement, as a huge smile came across my satisfied face.
We threw on our workout shorts and sports bra’s and gathered up our new 50’s style attire. Audrey
pulled her long sheer dress back on, the spaghetti straps barely holding it up over her naked ballerina
physique beneath. She led us to the front door past the checkout counter. I said, “Hey Audrey, we need
to pay you for all these wonderful items.” “Don’t be ridiculous.” She mentioned, “You girls paid me in
full back there, and Sarah has invited me to stay with you guys this weekend at the Havana…so, maybe I
can collect a couple more favors from you tonight and tomorrow.” She finished with a very rye grin!

As we walked out to the car, Sarah and Audrey were hand in hand as they made their way to a Black
Audi Q5. It was beautiful and kind of murdered out, with black wheels and dark window tinting. Sarah
was obviously going with Audrey and told us to quickly follow them over to Audrey’s apartment so she
could grab a few things. We yelled back, “ok!” what the hell else would we say of course and got in our
vehicle to follow. Audrey drove like a bat out of hell! 20 miles per hour over the speed limit, screeching
around corners and damn near running red lights. She was either in a hell of a hurry or the craziest
damn driver I ever met. She was going to fit right in with us Alpha Girls I thought.
We arrived at her very nice apartment complex a few wild ride minutes later. It had a security gate and
guard and sat on a hill overlooking a big lake with kayaks and small boats bantering about. I don’t know
how expensive it was, but Audrey either came from a lot of money or that 50’s style boutique she
owned made a lot more money than I thought. Teresa, Sarah and I all stayed in our vehicles, as Audrey
told us to wait here and she’d be right back. It took just a few minutes, but right as we saw her locking
her apartment door and about to head our way, a tall guy with black jeans, a black tight t-shirt and a
sleeve tattoo approached her in the walkway. We couldn’t hear her, but she obviously knew him and
they seemed to be having an agitated, but back and forth conversation. Audrey kind of pointed towards
her Audi and as she began to walk away from him towards it, the dude grabbed her by the arm
forcefully. Not letting her go, Sarah jumped from the car and started heading their way. As Sarah
approached, the muscles in her biceps and her bulging quads were flexing at full force and I figured the
dude would surely be intimidated by her. But as he saw here coming he said, get back in the car you
little muscle freak, this ain’t any of your business. Sarah took offense to that and proceeded all the way
up to the ass hole. It was apparent now just how tall he was as he dwarfed m sister, he had to be about
6’4” and very fit, although not overly muscular looking. My sister didn’t want to physically assault him,
but she definitely had the idea of both intimidating him with her muscular physique and also lending
Audrey support.

After a minute more of arguing, Audrey had finally had enough and said, “Sarah, let’s go! I’m done with
this jerk!” As they attempted to leave, the guy ripped the bag out of Audrey’s hands, spilling her clothes
all over the ground. Apparently Audrey didn’t mind that he had grabbed her forcefully by the arm, but
fucking with her clothes sent her into a fit of rage. She leaped back at him, attempting to slap him in the
face. But he was quick, and much stronger and grabbed her incoming arm and twisted it tightly. She
screamed in pain and Sarah jumped at him to come to her aide. Unfortunately, he was too quick for her
too, kind of bumping her to the side with a strong shoulder check. Within a millisecond, Teresa and I
bolted from our car and towards the scene. Teresa was on the closer side of the car and got there first.
Her quad and calf muscle bulged insanely as she ran the fifty feet in no time flat. He had no defense as
her massive forearm crushed him in the face, sending him 6 feet back and hard into the wall. Dazed, he
jumped to his feet and struck my wife in the chest. He probably broke his wrist with the punch, but we’ll
never know, because Teresa grabbed him by the shirt collar, and threw him into the ground at full force.
It knocked the wind out of him and he got on all fours, keeled over, just gasping for air. My wife then
took a fistful of hair in one hand and grabbed the back of his pants with the other. Her three foot wide
back flexed massively and protruding, bulging, bundles of muscle popped up everywhere.

Teresa then waddled him over to the edge of her building, bashed his head into a metal air-conditioning
unit, making a huge thud and then heaved him teen feet into the air, up onto the roof of the
neighboring building. Yes, 10 to 15 feet up in the air and onto the fucking roof. I couldn’t believe how
freakishly strong she had to be to do that, but it was the most impressive show of strength I had ever
seen. She then reached over, grabbed Audrey in one arm and Sarah in the other and led them back to
the Audi. I gathered up her clothes and met them at the car. “Who the fuck was that jerk?” Sarah asked
Audrey once she was comfortably in the driver’s seat. “That was my ex-boyfriend Greg who just doesn’t
know how to accept a break up.” “Well.” Teresa replied, “He better get the message now, or he won’t
be waking up from our next altercation.” She finished as we looked back at Greg, on the roof, trying to
gather his senses. Audrey, broke out a little bit of a smile, said, “Thank You Teresa.” And motioned for
us to get the fuck out of there and off to the Havana Hotel.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #268 on: March 24, 2022, 12:20:35 am »
Hi guys!

Here's Chapter 5 from Book 2 of College Crush...THE STORY CONTINUES!!!

FMG and FUTA !!!  Some Girl on Girl action!

This is Chapter 5 from it...but I've already posted 11 more chapters...if you want to read the rest...and buy me a Drink...
Please consider supporting me on PATREON at:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . Thanks!!!

Hotel Trip

We left the apartment, Greg still groggy on the roof, trying to swallow his pride I'm sure. I looked over
at my wife as she drove us home. Her thick, huge arm grabbing onto the steering wheel. Her forearm
bigger than some peoples legs. Her shoulder a massive mound of muscle, looking like a softball capping
her just mentioned gargantuan arm. The wind blew her long, soft, dark hair about as I looked to her
protruding, muscular jaw. She was an absolute goddess in my opinion and the way she physically
dominated a full grown athletic man, like he was an eight year old girl was beyond exhilarating to me.
As she drove, I nestled my head on her firm shoulder and slowly slipped my hand into her workout
shorts. Grabbing her thick, but flaccid rod in my hand, she let out a long, emphatic sigh of approval and I
slowly began fondling it. The rubbery, meaty shaft started to become firm in my grip and I knew I would
have that thing back in my mouth in no time. Within 30 seconds and 5 or 6 more, lengthy, firm strokes,
it had grown to complete, enlarged height and weight, full of her power producing blood. I immediately
pulled her shorts down a bit and plunged my head on top of her towering cock. As I began to bob my
head up and down on her love muscle, I grabbed her right thigh with my hand. I began simultaneously
massaging its behemoth sized surface, feeling every bulging quad muscle and every deep crevasse it
contained. I loved caressing her massive muscles and feeling the tight, hard, skin on their surface. How
could anyone not think this was the most attractive woman in the world? She made male bodybuilders
look small and weak compared to her and as I gorged myself on her gorgeous, white gold filled cum
rocket, I felt like the luckiest guy, I mean chick, in the world.

Teresa started to softly moan with each pump of my mouth on her pink tipped mushroom head and she
grabbed the back of my hair tightly, helping me bob up and down in tune with her rapidly increasing
gyrations. The strength in her hand was immeasurable and I knew I couldn't fight its power. So I
completely relaxed my neck muscle, tightened my oral grip on her rod and let her manually, and
forcefully pump my head up and down on her. Faster and faster and faster she jammed my cranium.
The tip of her gorgeous, thick, snake was banging against the back of my throat, filling it to the point
that I could barely breathe. But she continued on, pumping me harder, faster, and deeper onto her love
maker. I grabbed her rounded, bulging, muscle-bound quad as hard as I could for support and needed
every ounce of it as she finally let out a massive scream and fire-hosed a volumes blast of her white
yogurt deep into my throat. The blast nearly killed me, but I managed to swallow most of it and was
smart to keep my rosy lips around her shaft, as she continued to pump me full of her cum with several
additional forceful shots.

The bursts of milky goo finally subsided and Teresa let out a very satisfied, slow moan as I took 30 more
seconds, licking her shaft and my lips clean. I calmly turned my head up towards my wife and we locked
a very loving gaze as she smiled widely and even blushed a little with happiness knowing she felt lucky to
be with me as well! I lifted back up, leaned in and gave her a loving kiss. She wrapped her massive arm
around my torso and brought me in against her thick, firm body as we finished the drive home.
We arrived at our house and pulled into the drive, Sarah and Audrey right behind us. As we got out
Sarah yelled, "What the hell was going on with you two?" "What are you taking about?" I asked my
sister. "Holy shit." she responded, "You were driving fast, then slow, then almost out of the lane to the
left, then almost out of the lane to the right. I was sure you were going to wreck!" Teresa just smiled
widely as she walked inside and I said, "Well...seemed like she wasn't empty after all the action at the
boutique...so I went ahead and finished her off." "Oh god!" Sarah responded, "You two just never stop."
I laughed and we walked inside as well.

I used the little girl’s room and by the time I got out, I heard the shower going in our master bathroom. I
quickly stripped naked and opened the shower door to join my wife for some cleaning up. To my
surprise, it was already filled to capacity with two muscle bound hulks. Sarah had jumped in with my
wife and she was currently lathering Teresa's seemingly countless protruding, rounded, bulges of muscle
all over her powerful back. Her lats were huge, spread wide, and looked like massive wing-like slabs of
beef hanging from her sides. As impressive as my wife was, I was also taken back by the muscles in
Sarah's back, shoulders and arms. They flexed and exploded outward as well, with her aggressive
lathering and stroking of my wife. Sarah's traps bulged up taller than I remembered as well, and I
couldn't wait to spend some quality time with her gorgeous, muscle-laden body really, really soon!
But, there was only so much room in there and I knew I had to clean up as well. I walked to the hallway
bathroom and could hear the water already running. I opened the door, walked past Audrey's recently
removed dress and up to the steam covered shower door. As I looked in, I ogled Audrey's long, lean, fit
body, standing directly under the rain-like shower head. Her arms were crossed tightly in front of her
breasts and her long, wet dark hair draped over her right shoulder. She was sooooo beautiful. But
something was wrong. As we locked gazes, I could see that she was crying and upset about today's
recent altercation with her ex. I immediately walked up and wrapped her gorgeous body and wide
shoulders in my increasingly muscular arms. I squeezed her against my fit, muscular body and slowly
swayed us with a comforting wiggle to put her at ease. That didn't seem to work as she let out a real cry
and the tears really started to flow. I quietly and repeatedly kept saying, "It's OK, It's OK, you'll be OK."
as the hot water poured over our tightly bonded bodies.

Audrey was a few inches taller than me and she was resting her sad chin on my hard trap and shoulder.
As I held her tightly, I began to massage her back lovingly, trying to get her to relax and calm down a bit.
After a minute of two, I obviously succeeded as she started to play bite my rounded, tall trap. It kind of
turned me on, so I leaned back a little and put my finger under her chin, slowly bringing her delicate face
around, towards mine. She had a very soft, friendly gleam in her eyes and she immediately leaned down
for a kiss. Our mouths met and we began to make out passionately. She had a warmth and a high-class
sexiness that was making me moist. I loved being the Alpha in this scenario and loved squeezing her
handsome body in my arms. She felt so fresh, so new, and so innocent. I think I loved her. Not like my
wife, that was a passion-filled, I want to be with you for the rest of my life feeling. But with Audrey, she
was just so refreshing to be around, I just felt amazing near her.

Audrey and I made out passionately for about five more minutes when we finally backed off slowly and
peered again deeply into each other's eyes. "Feel better?" I asked softly. "Uh Huh." she answered
affirmatively as she blushed and bit her lower lip sexily. With that, I reached over, grabbed the body
wash, and squeezed out a large helping all over her shoulders, breasts, ass and legs. As she stood there,
I lathered her vigorously, rubbing her shoulders, her firm breasts, beautiful back, her amazing perky ass,
and finally her long, buff, athletic legs. It felt exhilarating, feeling her gorgeous body, inch by inch and I
had to admit, it was making me a little moist. When I finished covering her calves with the silky,
lavender scented soap, Audrey decided to return the favor. She began on my shoulders and traps. She
had these surprisingly strong hands and she was not only cleaning my skins surface, she was vigorously
massaging the thick muscles I contained underneath. When she got to my C sized breasts, she poured
and extra amount over them and paused to rub them continually. But that wasn't enough, so she began
to tickle my nipples with her magical fingers. The feeling was tantalizing and they perked up hard
instantly. Knowing she had aroused me, Audrey cupped her beautiful lips around my left breast and
began sucking and licking feverishly. The suction, mixed with her invigorating tongue action was making
me hotter than the warm water from the shower head and I reached down to start pleasuring myself as
well. Audrey sucked harder and flicked her tongue more rapidly as I jack hammered my g-spot in
unison. My clit was tingling like crazy and my nipple was making me giddy with pleasure. I vibrated my
fingers to an ultrasonic level and the orgasmic sensation was taking me over. While sucking on my left
breast, Audrey placed her free hand on my right breast and began massaging and squeezing it as well. I
was getting more and more and more turned on with every second of titty and g-spot gratification.
Finally, I couldn't take it any more. I pulsated my fingers a hundred miles per hour and eventually
shivered and gyrated uncontrollably as the ecstasy and quenched feeling overtook me, and I squirted my
lovely juices all over my hand and inner quads. Exhaustion overwhelmed me as my liquid flowed and I
stammered back up and against the wall to keep from falling down. Now Audrey stepped over and
wrapped my muscular body in her fit arms and she held me tightly, lovingly as the hot water continued
to drench our naked, fit physiques.

I guess we had taken a lot longer than I thought and as I stood there, in Audrey's firm grasp, the shower
door flung open. "Hey sis." Sarah said emphatically, "Don't get to close to my girl, I don't want you
stealing her from me." With that, Audrey looked at my sister and asked, "Am I really your girl? Are you
sure you'll have me?" "Absolutely gorgeous." my sister answered. "More than anything I will. And
tonight I'll prove it to you love." I laughed and said, "Well Sarah, glad you finally found someone. Looks
like we'll probably need two rooms tonight...lol" We all got a chuckle, and Audrey reached over to turn
off the water and gave me a fun kiss on the lips and said, "Thank You." "You're welcome
Audrey...anytime." I answered as Sarah tossed us some towels and we began to dry off.

Audrey knew the way, so after doing some quick packing, we all hopped into her Audi and headed out to
the Hotel Havana. We were so excited to visit the new hotel and dress the 1950's Cuba inspired part.
There would be drinking, dancing, fucking, and lots of time with drinks in hand by the pool. I couldn't
wait. We all had on the beige and red high-heeled sandals from the time, which would undoubtedly
show off our rock hard, diamond shaped calves with each step. The very short Bermuda shorts we wore
would obviously leave nothing to the imagination as our muscle-bound quads would jump to full,
pumped up, bulging, separated attention with each stride and I knew we'd have all the guys drooling at
the sight of us. Teresa had no sleeves on her cute, white, button up crop top because obviously, they
don't make a sleeve to fit her massive, muscle bound biceps. Mine and Sarah's did, but we kind of rolled
them up slightly, so that our bulging forearms were exposed. Audrey had taught me to tie the knot kind
of to the side, which shifted the material over slightly. It resulted in hiding most of my perfectly formed
left breast, but almost completely revealed my full looking right breast to just millimeters over my
nipple. My breasts were large enough from the DNA changes to my once manly body, but now, with all
the working out and bodybuilding I was doing, they looked even larger. A slight breeze would probably
move the top enough to expose my full tit and that might have been Audrey's plan all along. I laughed
loudly, just now realizing her diabolical plot! Needless to say, we all looked extremely hot and I loved
the exposed, deep crevasse in Teresa and Sara's chests caused by their phenomenally developed,
muscle-filled pecs. Not to mention their incredibly ripped abs and oblique’s that were on full display.
As we arrived at the Hotel, the valet's mouth dropped wide open and his chewing gum fell to the ground
as the four of us exited the vehicle. No matter what your taste in gorgeous women was, we certainly
filled it; between the tall, ballerina Audrey, the buff and busty me, or the muscle-bound Sarah and
herculean Teresa...there was a lot to like. Just then, we received a text from my mom to meet her in the
lobby. As we walked in the hotel, I could see her walking towards us with a tall girlfriend. Mom looked
absolutely gorgeous. She wore high-heeled shoes and an angled skirt that started at just below her right
hip, thus exposing her beautiful, buff, tanned quad, leading all the way down to her muscular calf and
thin ankle. She also wore a cute brown crop top with frills and long sleeves. Her fantastically sculpted
abs were on display and her breasts looked perfectly shaped and firm as they kind of popped out of the
top. She had on red lipstick, a scarf and long flowing hair. She looked to be in her late twenties and the
DNA therapy had taken decades off her appearance.

As she walked up, it was hard not to notice her stunning girlfriend. She was Asian, tall, probably close to
six feet, had exquisite light skin, small but perky breasts and thin, but tight long arms. Her hair was long
and straight and reached all the way down to her rounded, perfectly formed ass. We were all enamored
by her attractive friend and I quickly asked, "Mom, you must introduce us to your magnificent looking
new friend." "Oh, I think you've met before. This is Cameron." She said. With that, my mom's friend
lowered her large, round, black sunglasses and I stared eye to eye with my once exiled bro. "Oh Fuck!" I
exclaimed as I almost fainted with shock!!!...

Thanks!  visit my Patreon for Much Much More!!! : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #269 on: March 26, 2022, 06:25:34 am »
Cameron s back. Great news and would like to read what happened to her and what she is going tough to get female

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View