Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just rereading the story. One of the best ever.

Thanks a lot phil123 !!!

I am continuing it on my patron at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Www.patroon.com/herflex
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

College Crush Continues!!!

I'm calling all of the new updated ;Book 2.
as I mentioned before, I've written many new chapters for Book 2 and posted them to my Patreon page.

Support me there if you'd like to buy me a BEER  ;)
www.patreon.com/herflex .

Book 1 - Chapter 1

Audrey

Although Sarah, Teresa and I had a huge problem with my brother Cameron, my mom was a mom and loved him dearly.  She had quit meeting us at the gym over the last six weeks and was doing her own workouts and watching after my brother as he was undoubtedly feeling the effects of the modified DNA infusion he had been given.  I kept beating myself up about the whole incident but at the same time, knew we had disarmed a predator and had probably kept him out of jail and possibly saved the sanity and well-being of more than a few women.  That reality let me sleep well as time passed and I knew in my heart we did the right thing.

My mom was a family first kind of gal though, and it was killing her to not be around us all the time.  So she called me up one afternoon and said she had reserved us all rooms at the new Hotel Havana.  It was a 1950's Cuba style themed hotel at the summit of a new development less than an hour away.  I had heard great things about it.  The rooms all had amazing panoramic views, and the huge pool was supposed to be amazing as well.  In addition, you were supposed to dress-the-part, so it would be a fun getaway and we got to go buy some new, 1950's style clothes too!

Some of the local stores started to carry the 50's style jumper's, Bermuda shorts and long and short sleeved button-down crop tops which were the rage back then.  So my sister, wife and I headed to one later that afternoon after a monster workout.  We crushed our legs for two hours straight and of course had the extra motivation of knowing we were about to go on a fun little vacation...which always helps motivate!  Knowing we were about to go try on a bunch of different outfits, we all took quick showers at the gym, but just put on clean, dry small tight workout shorts (Teresa and Sarah's shorts had a small pleated skirt outer layer...which covered up their massive bulges down there),  and sports bras.  Our quads fully pumped and exposed for all onlookers to see and drool over.  Our teardrop leg muscles and bulging, diamond shaped calves would set off any dudes muscle radar from a mile away, and walking through the gym looking like that, with our long, straight, wet hair draping down our muscular backs had every dude in the gym staring like a deer in headlights.  Sarah and Teresa snickered loudly, knowing how exponentially hot we had all become once we started piling on pounds of rock hard muscle to our frames.  We had become so big, that Teresa and Sarah were out-lifting every guy in the gym, and I was getting close to that point as well.  Our muscle-bound bodies were the thing of envy in there, and guys and girls constantly tripped and fumbled all over themselves watching us workout.

Us Alpha girls finally made it to the car and sped on over to the boutique.  It was in the nicest shopping center in town and there were nothing but Bentley's, Range Rovers and Mercedes Benz filling the quaint parking lot.  As we walked into the shop, you could have heard a pin drop as every eye in the place looked at us and paused in utter shock.  It quickly dawned on me that we mostly wore huge sweats or coats and long dresses or pants when we went out.  A true muscle fan would still spot us from a mile away, but your average guy and girl, who didn't have muscle radar would hardly notice.  Here we were, three muscle bound freaks, practically naked, bulging into this uppity, uppity boutique.

A tall, thin, pretty, well dressed, early 30's woman began to approach us and I was sure she was going to kick us out of her shop before we got to purchase a thing.  We would have to hit another one instead, I thought, but we'd have to dress a little more appropriately.  Just as I was getting ready for some snotty, invitation for us to leave, a large smile came across the woman's face and she welcomed us into her little business.  She asked what we were looking for and Sarah said, "We're all going to the Hotel Havana for a couple days and haven't got a thing to wear."  "My goodness." the woman replied, "Well, we can certainly fix you up with all the appropriate outfits and styles."  Sarah smiled widely and stuck out her hand, saying, "Well, this is my sister dee and her significant other Teresa.  And I'm Sarah."  The woman said, "Really great to meet you girls, I'm Audrey.  Follow me."  and she then led Sarah by the hand past the four other customers in the shop and to the back dressing rooms.  As we arrived, there was a plush, red couch, a table with some bottles of water and other refreshments, a nice, plush chair and a small platform with three angled full-length mirrors around it, obviously for viewing your possible garment purchase.  Audrey then said, make yourselves comfortable girls, I'll be back to get started with you in a few minutes.

We relaxed on the comfortable furniture for several minutes and downed a bottle of water as we waited for Audrey to return.  Of course, my sister is a big goof, so she walked over and stood on the platform, then, while looking at herself hit a Most Muscular pose.  As she did, her traps bulged massively and her neck looked as thick as a tree trunk.  Her biceps and triceps were obviously huge, but it was her thick as hell neck that started making me moist.  She then turned to face us and while still hitting the pose said jokingly, in a masculine voice, "Any of you bitches wanna mess with me, you're gonna get hurt bad, real bad." I think it was a quote from Deebo from the 1995 movie Friday and I started laughing hysterically.  Teresa just shook her head, my sister always had a way of making everyone laugh.  Just then, Audrey walked back in the room.  Sarah saw her and stood up straight immediately, a smirk on her face, like she had just been busted by the teacher.  "Wow!" Audrey exclaimed, "That's the most impressive thing I've ever seen,...can I, I mean, do you mind If I feel that?"  Audrey took a couple steps closer, reached out her hand and grabbed my sister's bicep as she flexed it mightily.  Audrey shook instantly as some sort of massive euphoria overcame her and she almost fell to the ground as her knees gave out.  Sarah kind of caught her and held her closely as she brought Audrey back to her feet.  She then looked at my sister and said jokingly, "Well who the hell needs a strong man when someone like you is around?"  My sister felt the vibe immediately and said, "Certainly not you gorgeous.  I'll give you a hand...or whatever when you need it."  You could tell there was a bit of a spark there, but Audrey quickly jumped back into her professional mode and just gave her a quaint smile.

Teresa then blurted out, "Should Dee and I leave the room?...seems like we're having a moment here..."  Audrey laughed, kind of gathered herself and said, follow me to the showroom girls, let's have some fun.

We gathered ourselves and walked out of the back dressing room, following the statuesque looking owner out to the floor and to our surprise, we were the only ones in the shop.  "Oh." I said, "We didn't scare away all your customers did we."  "Don't be silly Dee." Audrey replied, "I helped them quickly, saw them out and went ahead and locked the doors behind them.  I wanted to be sure to give you three my full attention."  My wife and I looked at each other sarcastically and knew she was quite enamored by us...who knew..lol.  She wanted to start us off with some fun, daytime outfits and so walked us to the Bermuda shorts section.  Teresa was closest, so Audrey reached out and grabbed her thickly muscled torso, right above the waist to eyeball a measurement.  "Jesus Christ." she blurted out, "You're so muscular, so rock hard!!! Absolutely amazing...mind blowing really." she finished as she kind of shook her head in disbelief as she slowly felt and groped my wife's bulging abs.  We were all having fun watching Audrey's reactions so Teresa reached out, grabbed Audrey around the torso and easily lifted her two feet off the ground.  With feet dangling like a child, Audrey just reached down and started caressing my wife's huge, vein covered, thick fore arms.  She didn't say a word this time, just shook her head in obvious admiration and disbelief of Teresa's herculean size and strength.  After a quick laugh, Teresa put her back down and Audrey turned to grab a pair of shorts for her.  She then did the same for me and Sarah, along with some of those button down crop tops and matching scarfs for our hair...since that was a fashion statement back then too.

We headed back to the dressing rooms to put on our new outfits.  I walked into one, pulled on the Bermuda's over my muscular thighs and fastened the button at the waist.  They were perfect, the seem was only as long as my workout shorts, which were very short anyway and I loved wearing anything that let my growing, buff, tan legs breath and see the sunshine.  I then put on the top, only buttoned it up two buttons, tied the lower portion of the shirt, which only hung to half way down my torso around and in a knot, exposing my rock hard, lower abs, and then rolled the sleeves up a bit, exposing my muscular forearms.  I then walked out to the pedestal to look at myself in the outfit.  "Bravo Dee, Bravo!" Audrey exclaimed as she stood there giving me a once over.  "Just a couple refinements here and there and you'll be all set beautiful."  She said as she walked up and re-tied the knot in the lower half of the shirt so it was to the side, not right in front, thus exposing my abs even more.  She then popped my collar and adjusted the navy-blue scarf in my hair.  "Perfect!" Audrey said with a smile as I stepped off the stage and Sarah walked out of her room.

"Oh my God!"  Audrey said slowly, but emphatically.  The shorts Sarah had on were even shorter than mine, and her pumped up quads looked absolutely breathtaking as they escaped the short Bermuda shorts and Sarah flexed them to full attention for us.  The huge muscles divided into not two, but three perfectly formed, rounded, bulging muscle bellies.  The lower, inside quad muscle damn near engulfed the knee cap it was so huge and the outside of the quad shot out so far, it would have ripped to pieces shorts that were any longer.  A huge crevasse ran the length of her gorgeous legs, clearly separating the massive quad from her protruding, melon-like hamstrings.  Sarah patiently relaxed her quad flex and slowly stepped up onto the platform, just a couple inches from Audrey.  Sarah had removed her workout bra, and rolled the lower half of the shirt up to even with that bottom, very rounded and full part of her lower pecs.  The knot was in the middle but small and tight, so you could also see the center, rock hard valley created by her bulging and defined chest muscles.  There were no breasts on my sister anymore, they had completely transformed into muscle bound pecs and their sheer size and power were insane. 

As Sarah stood chest to chest with Audrey, Audrey brought up an almost trembling right hand, put it in her mouth slowly to wet it, then put it on my sisters upper chest and ran two fingers down the length of the deep, deep gap between her rock hard pecs.  "My God you're gorgeous." Audrey said softly to Sarah.  With that, my sister raised her arms, grabbed the straps of the dress Audrey was wearing and pulled them to the sides over her nicely rounded shoulders, letting the dress slowly slide down Audrey's firm, tight, athletic body.  To our surprise, Audrey was completely buck-naked underneath and her beautiful long, lean body was now fully exposed for all of us to see.  Audrey had a bit of a tom boy look with her young, boyish facial features, pulled back dark straight hair and wide shoulders with a very slim waist.  Too my surprise, she had a beautifully sculpted, firm round ass that even had that magnificent rounded concave shape in the sides.  That led to her very long, firm but kind of muscular legs.  With that, Sarah peered down, grasped Audrey's firm ass in her strong hands and pulled her tightly against her muscle-bound physique.  "Wow." Sarah asked, "Where did you get an exquisite set of legs like those?"  Audrey's lips were now just centimeters from Sarah's, she looked my sister deeply, almost lovingly in her bright blue eyes and whispered, "20 years of Ballet Sarah...20 years' worth." and dove in for a kiss.

Their hot, wet lips mashed against each other in a fit of passion and both gorgeous girls were entering a realm of heated excitement I couldn't wait to watch.  Teresa grabbed me from behind and thrust me on to the couch, my back on top of her herculean, muscle-bound body just a few feet away from the action.  I reached over and into Teresa's shorts, grabbing her rock-hard love rod in my hand.  It was already moist from excitement and I removed it out into the open and began stroking it vigorously as we watched the show. 

Audrey really was quite glorious.  She had a very handsome/pretty look that you could take to either a really fancy ball or to a weekend football game.  That look along with her gorgeous ballerina body was really breathtaking too be honest.  As I stoked my beautiful wife's member, I wasn't sure what was getting me hotter, my very chesty/muscular pec filled sister, Audrey's perfectly formed ass, or my immensely muscle covered, love cannon wielding wife.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

College Crush Continues!!!

I'm calling all of the new updated ;Book 2.
as I mentioned before, I've written many new chapters for Book 2 and posted them to my Patreon page.

Support me there if you'd like to buy me a BEER  ;)
www.patreon.com/herflex .

Book 1 - Chapter 2

Love Birds

As Sarah slowly squeezed Audrey's gorgeous, firm, rounded ass in her powerful hands, Audrey wrapped
her arms over my sister's muscular shoulders and peaked, rock hard traps. She then jumped slightly and
wrapped her long, fit, muscular ballerina legs around Sarah's thick, ripped torso. Their beautiful faces
were one as they kissed passionately and my sister's strong legs flexxed massively as she carried the
extra, beautiful weight. After a minute or so of deep, wet kisses, Sarah slowly, powerfully, walked them
both to the comfortable, plush chair next to me and Teresa. She sat on it, with Audrey's perfect, athletic
form comfortably on top of her. Audrey then reached down, untied the knot on Sarah's top and moved
the material to the sides. Her mouth dropped wide open in shock as she peered at my sisters, huge,
rounded, full, muscle-bound pecs. As Audrey reached a trembling hand and up and placed her palm on
Sarah's left chest muscle, Sarah flexed it quickly. Audrey jumped in shock as the muscle bulged to full
size. Infatuated with her muscles, Audrey regained her composure and now placed her other palm on
Sarah's other gorgeous chest muscle. "Do it again." Audrey begged my sister. At that, Sarah began to
bounce her pecs over and over. First in alternating order...left, right, left, right, left, right. Then, she
started bouncing them together...boom, boom, boom, boom. "Oh my god!" Audrey exclaimed, "You're
getting me sooooo fucking wet right now." Sarah then instinctively grabbed the back of Audrey's hair
and forced her face into her muscle-bound pecs.

"Ummmph" Audrey exhaled as her lips were now firmly planted on the bulging, full, muscle body.
Knowing she had Audrey in a heat of passion, she again started slowly flexing and relaxing her buff pecs.
With that, Audrey now started kissing and licking their magnificent surface. First up and down and then,
as Sarah flexed both muscles simultaneously, Audrey reached her long, wet tongue into the deep, hard,
rigid gap between the two bulging masses of muscle. It caressed the hard surface and Sarah shuttered
briefly as a tingle of pleasure shot through her body. Slowly, Audrey began to slither down Sarah's buff,
well-built legs as she then caressed and kissed my sister's golden, rounded, ripped abs. The muscle was
intoxicating to her and I could tell she was in a heightened state of Zen! Her gorgeous, long, dark hair
draped down her back and was long enough to just touch the beautiful curvature of her delightful ass.
Audrey made her way down to the Bermuda shorts Sarah was wearing. She unbuttoned the garment
and as she started to lower the zipper, she had a moment of hesitation as there seemed to be
something large and very, very firm inside. Puzzled, she still continued on as a huge grin began to form
on my sister's face. She was very anxious to see Audrey's reaction and within seconds she got it. As the
zipper lowered Sarah's rock hard love rod popped up and out at full 7" attention. Audrey jumped back
in shock, looked my sister in the eye with the most confused gaze I'd ever seen on a person, her eyes
rolled back and she fainted, falling backwards towards the ground. Sarah reached out quickly, grabbing
the falling Audrey's arms and pulled her up and in, cradling her with her strapping arms against her rockhard powerful body. She then began to slowly massage Audrey's attractive back, waiting for her friend
to wake from her sleep.

A few moments later, the groggy, beautiful ballerina opened her eyes, her head nestled comfortably on
Sarah's bulging chest. "There, there, my innocent little girl. Are you going to be OK?" Sarah asked.
Audrey just looked up at Sarah sweetly, slowly lifted her firm body up and looked down again, thinking
maybe she didn't see what she thought she just saw. Sure enough, my sister's gorgeous cock was at full
staff, staring right back up at her. The bewildered Audrey slowly reached down and took it in her hand.
She grabbed hold of the thick, vein covered shaft and slowly began to massage its full length. Again she
peered up and into Sarah's eyes, a look of giddiness came across them both and Audrey knew exactly
what to do. She reached her head down, placed her wet, beautiful lips on its rosy, pink tip and took it
into her mouth. She was no rookie and my sister tilted her head back in ecstasy as Audrey began to
pulse her head up and down over and over again on my sister's perfectly formed love missile. As she
did, she reached around with her hands and began to grab, rub and massage Sarah's rock hard, glorious
ass. The power Audrey felt in her hands and in her mouth simultaneously made her juices start to flow
and her pussy gave off an amazing aroma that filled the room.

The pleasure was becoming too great for my sister as her cock started to tingle enormously with the
gratification Audrey was providing. The sweet smell of her wet pussy also added to the erotic moment
and my sister reached out under her lover's arms, easily hoisted her fit physique in mid-air while
standing up. Her love rod was still at full attention and nice and wet from the blow job she had just
received. While holding her up, she backed her firmly against the wall, reached down and inserted her
large, thick member into that tight, pink vagina. As she filled that pussy with her love rod, she began to
pump vigorously into her. Audrey again reached her long arms around Sarah's hulking shoulders, tilted
her head back against the wall and began to moan loudly with each thrust. It was amazing to watch my
beautiful sister's huge, muscular thighs and rounded, herculean buttocks flex powerfully with each
upward stroke. In and out, in and out she went, while her legs flexed and relaxed countless times over
and over again. Her muscle laden back was also pumped up greatly as she held her lover up and beads
of wet, passion filled sweat droplets began to form on its bulging surface. Teresa and I couldn't help
ourselves and we quickly ran over and began licking the tasty liquid off my sister's back, glutes and
rounded, muscular hamstrings.

As we did, it only excited our loving couple more and now both Sarah and Audrey moaned in unison as
the ecstasy level rose. Sarah pumped her cock deeper and deeper into Audrey's hot, wet vagina and its
thick shaft was giving her more pleasure than she'd ever felt in her life. Audrey flexed her fit, muscular
ballerina legs around Sarah's hard, wide torso as tight as she possibly could and started begging my
sister, "Fuck me harder, fuck me harder you gorgeous Bitch! Give it to me harder....harder....harder!"
Sarah began pounding her so fucking hard and so fast, I thought she was going to bust down the God
Damn wall. But I didn't care, I was too busy licking the beads of sweat off her pulsating, muscle-bound
ass. As Teresa and I enjoyed our liquid treat, Sarah and Audrey hit that magical rhythm. Audrey began
to moan with each exhilarating pump from my sister and it started out low, but became louder and
louder and louder as erotic exhilaration magically filled them both with pure joy. The tight, hot, wet
felling around my sister's cock became too glorious to contain. As Audrey's pussy control gripped and
relaxed her love muscle around Sarah's heavy rod more and more firmly, Sarah leaned her head back,
pumped into Audrey several more gratifying times and then shook violently as she exploded her love
juice deeply into Audrey's love canal. Audrey felt what seemed like gallons of Sarah's white, milky fluid
as it filled her more and more with each successive thrust. Audrey thought the pressure would shoot
her into the celling, but the grip her long, strong legs had around Sarah's torso kept her on top of the
gorgeous cock my sister was planting deeper and deeper into her. I felt my buff sister's muscular butt
finally relax as she slowed her pumps down exponentially and finally came to a satisfying, slow stop.
Still standing, she leaned her tired head into Audrey's chest and panted quietly while Audrey also slowed
her breathing to an ultimately relaxed state. Still leaning against the wall, Teresa wrapped her massive,
muscle-bound arms around them both, carried their tired, naked bodies over to the plush couch and laid
them across it. She then looked back at me, her massive cock pointed straight into the air and said,
"You're turn baby." I instinctively dropped to my knees, and took her pink tipped, long, thick love rod
deep into my mouth and began to pleasure her, as my sister had just been...
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022


Hi guys!

Here's Chapter 3 from Book 2 of College Crush...THE STORY CONTINUES!!!

This is Chapter 3 from it...but I've already posted 8 more chapters...if you want to read the rest...and buy me a Holiday Drink...
Please consider supporting me on PATREON at:

www.patreon.com/herflex . Thanks!!!

Finishing the Job

As Teresa had grown to become a 10" cock wielding, 300-pound, herculean muscle monster of a wife, I
had become addicted to every ounce and inch of her gorgeous, tanned physique. She sat naked on the
couch, directly in front of me, her mammoth muscle-laden body taking up over half its width. I kneeled
on the soft rug, nestled in between her spread out 32", thick, powerful thighs. With an erotic look in my
eye, I reached out and grabbed hold of her massive love rod and began stroking it up and down. It was
so thick, and covered with full, blood filled veins that my hands couldn't even come close to completely
surrounding it. Her love muscle was huge, and perfect in every way, all the way up to its cupped,
smooth, rosy mushroom top. I loved massaging her member and watching it grow to absolute full
potential, and loved watching her roll her eyes back in her head in pleasure as I stroked her.

While I massaged my wife's towering monster, my sister leaned in and squirted a bit of KY liquid lube all
over it and my hands. The cold temp was a bit of a shock for my wife and she let out an "ohhhh...that's
cold." But things quickly heated up as the new smoothness allowed me to rapidly move my hands up
and down, up and down its elongated length. It started to make a quicker and quicker "whap, whap,
whap, whap." noise as the liquid lube kind of puddled up somehow and the satisfaction Teresa was
feeling intensified. I continued on, "Whap, whap, whap, whap, whap, whap." As I did, Teresa let out
just a tiny squirt and I quickly leaned down to lick it from her perfectly formed pink helmet. The taste
was too sweet and I couldn't help myself. I opened my mouth, and while continuing to grasp and whack
her off vigorously, I took her lovely crown into my throat. Its thickness filled my mouth completely and I
began to suck and pop the lip of her gorgeous cock while constantly stroking her thick, long, slick shaft.
Teresa's cock was the most beautiful, tasty, addictive substance I'd ever had in my mouth and I wasn't
sure whether I was more addicted to it or her bulging, power-laden muscles. As I consistently and
quickly stroked and sucked her massive long love missile, my wife continually ejected small amounts of
her milky, white love juice into me. I licked and swallowed it constantly and I was about as moist as I
had ever been in my life. But apparently Audrey and Sarah couldn't stand to be left out either. Audrey
poured more of the liquid KY lube on Teresa's absolutely colossal, full, rounded pecs and began
massaging it in with her hands while simultaneously licking their expansive, hard surface. Audrey had
never seen pecs that large on a male bodybuilder in her life, let alone on a woman, and she was making
orgasmic sounds as she pleasured herself on them.

At the same time, Sarah wanted to get in on the fun too, so she tapped me on the shoulder to get a little
turn at sucking my wife's massive cock. I leaned back slightly, letting my sister bob her head up and
down on Teresa's thick, beautiful love monster. Meanwhile, I continued to stroke my wife with one
hand and moved the other into my hot, wet pussy and began pleasuring myself there as well. As I
reached my finger into my pink taco, I found my G-spot and began rubbing it rapidly, in unison with the
speed I was pleasuring my wife. But even with all those pleasure sensations being utilized, I still wanted
my wife in my mouth. I kind of elbowed Sarah, said, "My turn." And placed my lips back over the tip.


Sarah had to have some pleasure too, so she moved up and began making out deeply with Teresa while
Audrey massaged and licked her herculean chest muscles and I stroked myself, my wife and sucked her
cock with full force. The overwhelming pleasure my wife was enduring was sending her into outer space
and she tightened her rock hard, gargantuan thighs around my torso. Each leg was as thick as my body
and the vice-like pressure they were squeezing me in was insane. I removed my hand from myself for a
moment to kind of push a leg slightly away, but Teresa was in an intense trance of ecstasy and I had no
chance of moving either of her python like quads. I could still breathe though, so I moved my hand back
down to my vagina and began rubbing my G-Spot even more firmly than before!

The pleasure was intense and the four of us were all panting, moaning, kissing, sucking and licking in a
rage of passion filled heat I had only read about in smut novels. Teresa was having a hard time
containing herself and she began bucking and shaking her entire enormous body. As she did, Audrey,
Sarah and I tried to hold on and recover the best we could as our combined weight was still nothing to
my powerful, muscle-bound wife. As the thrusts continued, I tried to suck her cock even harder and
deeper and my effort was quickly rewarded. With each forceful shake, my wife ejaculated a massive,
fresh dose of her white cum, filling my mouth. I immediately swallowed the sweet, succulent substance
with a huge gulp and anxiously awaited the next, explosive batch. The bursts of gooey liquid came in
larger and larger amounts and soon I was unable to gulp down the entire, sticky gobs. Sarah looked
down, saw the drippy white nectar flowing down my cheek and jumped to the rescue. As my sister
reached her head down to take my wife's gorgeous, massive cock in her wet, juicy mouth, I gave a
special squeeze to Teresa's rod and watched a massive load literally shoot a few inches through the air
and straight into Sarah's gapping chops. She quickly swallowed as it continued to flow from my wife's
hard-on and the white cum covered her beautiful face. Sarah wanted more though and she started
sucking my wife off, the pinkish tip occasionally popping out for me to ogle.

While my sister bobbed and took in the massive loads of jiz, I leaned in and began to lick the excess
sweetness from her cheek and lips, occasionally getting my tongue in for a lick on my wife's love rod as
well. Finally, Sarah was as full as I was with my wife's love juice and Audrey sensed and opening and
lowered from my wife's broad, full pecs to get a gallon of goo too. I held her long black hair to the side
as she lowered her beautiful opening over my wife's love maker and took in a massive splash of neverending white gold.

Audrey was a seasoned pro and her head pumped up and down on my wife's shlong
at a pace that could barely be measured. Teresa began to scream in ecstasy and her freakishly huge,
muscle-bound quads squeezed me to the point of immobility. She bucked and jerked all over the pace,
almost throwing us all off of her massive physique again, but Sarah and Audrey held tightly with all their
might to stay on. The erotic senses Teresa was feeling were now beyond control and as I almost passed
out from the vice like grip her legs had on me, Audrey sucked at just the perfect tightness and speed to
cause my wife to absolutely explode with gratifying sexual satisfaction and a geyser of her white, milky
love potion shot with such force and volume, Sarah, Audrey and I all leaned in to drink the overflow that
poured out.

Exhausted and satisfied like I had never seen her before, Teresa collapsed into the couch, completely
relaxed and in a state of contented Zen. The three of us, scurried our heads all over her massive, thick,
cock and muscle laden abs to clean up every last ounce of her moist, yummy elixir. As we lapped up the
last remnant flows, my wife slowly, but forcefully grabbed us all in her strong, powerful arms and
squeezed us tightly against her protruding pecs. They were like beautiful firm, wide pillows for the three
of us to lay our tired heads, and we all joined in consciousness with Teresa, contented as four souls
could possibly be. I closed my eyes and faded off, the feeling of ultimate gratification guiding my cloudy
mind.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Still one of the best stories ever.

jdm022

Another addition to this FMG / FUTA Muscle story

As you know by now...MANY, MANY more chapters already added to this story on my Patreon at:

www.patreon.com/Herflex .

Thanks for any support you can help with :)


Apartment

After the most orgy-erific episodes of our lives, Sarah realized that we did still need to meet our mom
that evening at the Hotel Havana. She woke us all with friendly, moist kisses and insisted we kind of get
up and get moving a bit. Teresa seemed the most reluctant and did control us all in her massive, muscle
bound arms. I loved feeling the bulky weight of her powerful arms around me, but also knew we did
need to kind of get going. My wife, reluctantly relaxed her heavy grip on us and we slowly rose to our
feet. My knees were still weak from my mental and physical episode and I nearly fell to the ground.
Luckily Audrey was next to me and quickly, and surprisingly caught me in her athletic arms. I loved her
tall height and long, lean, beautiful body. She smiled leaned down and kissed me deeply. Her lips were
magical and her tongue was firm and commanding in my mouth. Although I was easily twice as strong
as Audrey, she was definitely taking command of our French Kiss. As she led me through this passion
filled kiss, my mind started to get floaty and I was about to be turned on massively once again. Finally,
Sarah interjected and said, "Girls, Girls...there will be time for that later.....lets go now....lets go!" Audrey
released her entrancing lip lock on me and I leaned back slightly, slowly licking my wet, pouty lips as I
did.

Teresa was up now and grabbed my hand, leading me slowly over to the dressing rooms we were just in.
"Well." She said, as she waddled us over, "I think we're going to have to share ourselves with these two
a lot more often." "Umm Huh!" I mumbled in agreement, as a huge smile came across my satisfied face.
We threw on our workout shorts and sports bra's and gathered up our new 50's style attire. Audrey
pulled her long sheer dress back on, the spaghetti straps barely holding it up over her naked ballerina
physique beneath. She led us to the front door past the checkout counter. I said, "Hey Audrey, we need
to pay you for all these wonderful items." "Don't be ridiculous." She mentioned, "You girls paid me in
full back there, and Sarah has invited me to stay with you guys this weekend at the Havana...so, maybe I
can collect a couple more favors from you tonight and tomorrow." She finished with a very rye grin!


As we walked out to the car, Sarah and Audrey were hand in hand as they made their way to a Black
Audi Q5. It was beautiful and kind of murdered out, with black wheels and dark window tinting. Sarah
was obviously going with Audrey and told us to quickly follow them over to Audrey's apartment so she
could grab a few things. We yelled back, "ok!" what the hell else would we say of course and got in our
vehicle to follow. Audrey drove like a bat out of hell! 20 miles per hour over the speed limit, screeching
around corners and damn near running red lights. She was either in a hell of a hurry or the craziest
damn driver I ever met. She was going to fit right in with us Alpha Girls I thought.
We arrived at her very nice apartment complex a few wild ride minutes later. It had a security gate and
guard and sat on a hill overlooking a big lake with kayaks and small boats bantering about. I don't know
how expensive it was, but Audrey either came from a lot of money or that 50's style boutique she
owned made a lot more money than I thought. Teresa, Sarah and I all stayed in our vehicles, as Audrey
told us to wait here and she'd be right back. It took just a few minutes, but right as we saw her locking
her apartment door and about to head our way, a tall guy with black jeans, a black tight t-shirt and a
sleeve tattoo approached her in the walkway. We couldn't hear her, but she obviously knew him and
they seemed to be having an agitated, but back and forth conversation. Audrey kind of pointed towards
her Audi and as she began to walk away from him towards it, the dude grabbed her by the arm
forcefully. Not letting her go, Sarah jumped from the car and started heading their way. As Sarah
approached, the muscles in her biceps and her bulging quads were flexing at full force and I figured the
dude would surely be intimidated by her. But as he saw here coming he said, get back in the car you
little muscle freak, this ain't any of your business. Sarah took offense to that and proceeded all the way
up to the ass hole. It was apparent now just how tall he was as he dwarfed m sister, he had to be about
6'4" and very fit, although not overly muscular looking. My sister didn't want to physically assault him,
but she definitely had the idea of both intimidating him with her muscular physique and also lending
Audrey support.

After a minute more of arguing, Audrey had finally had enough and said, "Sarah, let's go! I'm done with
this jerk!" As they attempted to leave, the guy ripped the bag out of Audrey's hands, spilling her clothes
all over the ground. Apparently Audrey didn't mind that he had grabbed her forcefully by the arm, but
fucking with her clothes sent her into a fit of rage. She leaped back at him, attempting to slap him in the
face. But he was quick, and much stronger and grabbed her incoming arm and twisted it tightly. She
screamed in pain and Sarah jumped at him to come to her aide. Unfortunately, he was too quick for her
too, kind of bumping her to the side with a strong shoulder check. Within a millisecond, Teresa and I
bolted from our car and towards the scene. Teresa was on the closer side of the car and got there first.
Her quad and calf muscle bulged insanely as she ran the fifty feet in no time flat. He had no defense as
her massive forearm crushed him in the face, sending him 6 feet back and hard into the wall. Dazed, he
jumped to his feet and struck my wife in the chest. He probably broke his wrist with the punch, but we'll
never know, because Teresa grabbed him by the shirt collar, and threw him into the ground at full force.
It knocked the wind out of him and he got on all fours, keeled over, just gasping for air. My wife then
took a fistful of hair in one hand and grabbed the back of his pants with the other. Her three foot wide
back flexed massively and protruding, bulging, bundles of muscle popped up everywhere.


Teresa then waddled him over to the edge of her building, bashed his head into a metal air-conditioning
unit, making a huge thud and then heaved him teen feet into the air, up onto the roof of the
neighboring building. Yes, 10 to 15 feet up in the air and onto the fucking roof. I couldn't believe how
freakishly strong she had to be to do that, but it was the most impressive show of strength I had ever
seen. She then reached over, grabbed Audrey in one arm and Sarah in the other and led them back to
the Audi. I gathered up her clothes and met them at the car. "Who the fuck was that jerk?" Sarah asked
Audrey once she was comfortably in the driver's seat. "That was my ex-boyfriend Greg who just doesn't
know how to accept a break up." "Well." Teresa replied, "He better get the message now, or he won't
be waking up from our next altercation." She finished as we looked back at Greg, on the roof, trying to
gather his senses. Audrey, broke out a little bit of a smile, said, "Thank You Teresa." And motioned for
us to get the fuck out of there and off to the Havana Hotel.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Hi guys!

Here's Chapter 5 from Book 2 of College Crush...THE STORY CONTINUES!!!

FMG and FUTA !!!  Some Girl on Girl action!

This is Chapter 5 from it...but I've already posted 11 more chapters...if you want to read the rest...and buy me a Drink...
Please consider supporting me on PATREON at:

www.patreon.com/herflex . Thanks!!!

Hotel Trip

We left the apartment, Greg still groggy on the roof, trying to swallow his pride I'm sure. I looked over
at my wife as she drove us home. Her thick, huge arm grabbing onto the steering wheel. Her forearm
bigger than some peoples legs. Her shoulder a massive mound of muscle, looking like a softball capping
her just mentioned gargantuan arm. The wind blew her long, soft, dark hair about as I looked to her
protruding, muscular jaw. She was an absolute goddess in my opinion and the way she physically
dominated a full grown athletic man, like he was an eight year old girl was beyond exhilarating to me.
As she drove, I nestled my head on her firm shoulder and slowly slipped my hand into her workout
shorts. Grabbing her thick, but flaccid rod in my hand, she let out a long, emphatic sigh of approval and I
slowly began fondling it. The rubbery, meaty shaft started to become firm in my grip and I knew I would
have that thing back in my mouth in no time. Within 30 seconds and 5 or 6 more, lengthy, firm strokes,
it had grown to complete, enlarged height and weight, full of her power producing blood. I immediately
pulled her shorts down a bit and plunged my head on top of her towering cock. As I began to bob my
head up and down on her love muscle, I grabbed her right thigh with my hand. I began simultaneously
massaging its behemoth sized surface, feeling every bulging quad muscle and every deep crevasse it
contained. I loved caressing her massive muscles and feeling the tight, hard, skin on their surface. How
could anyone not think this was the most attractive woman in the world? She made male bodybuilders
look small and weak compared to her and as I gorged myself on her gorgeous, white gold filled cum
rocket, I felt like the luckiest guy, I mean chick, in the world.

Teresa started to softly moan with each pump of my mouth on her pink tipped mushroom head and she
grabbed the back of my hair tightly, helping me bob up and down in tune with her rapidly increasing
gyrations. The strength in her hand was immeasurable and I knew I couldn't fight its power. So I
completely relaxed my neck muscle, tightened my oral grip on her rod and let her manually, and
forcefully pump my head up and down on her. Faster and faster and faster she jammed my cranium.
The tip of her gorgeous, thick, snake was banging against the back of my throat, filling it to the point
that I could barely breathe. But she continued on, pumping me harder, faster, and deeper onto her love
maker. I grabbed her rounded, bulging, muscle-bound quad as hard as I could for support and needed
every ounce of it as she finally let out a massive scream and fire-hosed a volumes blast of her white
yogurt deep into my throat. The blast nearly killed me, but I managed to swallow most of it and was
smart to keep my rosy lips around her shaft, as she continued to pump me full of her cum with several
additional forceful shots.

The bursts of milky goo finally subsided and Teresa let out a very satisfied, slow moan as I took 30 more
seconds, licking her shaft and my lips clean. I calmly turned my head up towards my wife and we locked
a very loving gaze as she smiled widely and even blushed a little with happiness knowing she felt lucky to
be with me as well! I lifted back up, leaned in and gave her a loving kiss. She wrapped her massive arm
around my torso and brought me in against her thick, firm body as we finished the drive home.
We arrived at our house and pulled into the drive, Sarah and Audrey right behind us. As we got out
Sarah yelled, "What the hell was going on with you two?" "What are you taking about?" I asked my
sister. "Holy shit." she responded, "You were driving fast, then slow, then almost out of the lane to the
left, then almost out of the lane to the right. I was sure you were going to wreck!" Teresa just smiled
widely as she walked inside and I said, "Well...seemed like she wasn't empty after all the action at the
boutique...so I went ahead and finished her off." "Oh god!" Sarah responded, "You two just never stop."
I laughed and we walked inside as well.

I used the little girl's room and by the time I got out, I heard the shower going in our master bathroom. I
quickly stripped naked and opened the shower door to join my wife for some cleaning up. To my
surprise, it was already filled to capacity with two muscle bound hulks. Sarah had jumped in with my
wife and she was currently lathering Teresa's seemingly countless protruding, rounded, bulges of muscle
all over her powerful back. Her lats were huge, spread wide, and looked like massive wing-like slabs of
beef hanging from her sides. As impressive as my wife was, I was also taken back by the muscles in
Sarah's back, shoulders and arms. They flexed and exploded outward as well, with her aggressive
lathering and stroking of my wife. Sarah's traps bulged up taller than I remembered as well, and I
couldn't wait to spend some quality time with her gorgeous, muscle-laden body really, really soon!
But, there was only so much room in there and I knew I had to clean up as well. I walked to the hallway
bathroom and could hear the water already running. I opened the door, walked past Audrey's recently
removed dress and up to the steam covered shower door. As I looked in, I ogled Audrey's long, lean, fit
body, standing directly under the rain-like shower head. Her arms were crossed tightly in front of her
breasts and her long, wet dark hair draped over her right shoulder. She was sooooo beautiful. But
something was wrong. As we locked gazes, I could see that she was crying and upset about today's
recent altercation with her ex. I immediately walked up and wrapped her gorgeous body and wide
shoulders in my increasingly muscular arms. I squeezed her against my fit, muscular body and slowly
swayed us with a comforting wiggle to put her at ease. That didn't seem to work as she let out a real cry
and the tears really started to flow. I quietly and repeatedly kept saying, "It's OK, It's OK, you'll be OK."
as the hot water poured over our tightly bonded bodies.

Audrey was a few inches taller than me and she was resting her sad chin on my hard trap and shoulder.
As I held her tightly, I began to massage her back lovingly, trying to get her to relax and calm down a bit.
After a minute of two, I obviously succeeded as she started to play bite my rounded, tall trap. It kind of
turned me on, so I leaned back a little and put my finger under her chin, slowly bringing her delicate face
around, towards mine. She had a very soft, friendly gleam in her eyes and she immediately leaned down
for a kiss. Our mouths met and we began to make out passionately. She had a warmth and a high-class
sexiness that was making me moist. I loved being the Alpha in this scenario and loved squeezing her
handsome body in my arms. She felt so fresh, so new, and so innocent. I think I loved her. Not like my
wife, that was a passion-filled, I want to be with you for the rest of my life feeling. But with Audrey, she
was just so refreshing to be around, I just felt amazing near her.

Audrey and I made out passionately for about five more minutes when we finally backed off slowly and
peered again deeply into each other's eyes. "Feel better?" I asked softly. "Uh Huh." she answered
affirmatively as she blushed and bit her lower lip sexily. With that, I reached over, grabbed the body
wash, and squeezed out a large helping all over her shoulders, breasts, ass and legs. As she stood there,
I lathered her vigorously, rubbing her shoulders, her firm breasts, beautiful back, her amazing perky ass,
and finally her long, buff, athletic legs. It felt exhilarating, feeling her gorgeous body, inch by inch and I
had to admit, it was making me a little moist. When I finished covering her calves with the silky,
lavender scented soap, Audrey decided to return the favor. She began on my shoulders and traps. She
had these surprisingly strong hands and she was not only cleaning my skins surface, she was vigorously
massaging the thick muscles I contained underneath. When she got to my C sized breasts, she poured
and extra amount over them and paused to rub them continually. But that wasn't enough, so she began
to tickle my nipples with her magical fingers. The feeling was tantalizing and they perked up hard
instantly. Knowing she had aroused me, Audrey cupped her beautiful lips around my left breast and
began sucking and licking feverishly. The suction, mixed with her invigorating tongue action was making
me hotter than the warm water from the shower head and I reached down to start pleasuring myself as
well. Audrey sucked harder and flicked her tongue more rapidly as I jack hammered my g-spot in
unison. My clit was tingling like crazy and my nipple was making me giddy with pleasure. I vibrated my
fingers to an ultrasonic level and the orgasmic sensation was taking me over. While sucking on my left
breast, Audrey placed her free hand on my right breast and began massaging and squeezing it as well. I
was getting more and more and more turned on with every second of titty and g-spot gratification.
Finally, I couldn't take it any more. I pulsated my fingers a hundred miles per hour and eventually
shivered and gyrated uncontrollably as the ecstasy and quenched feeling overtook me, and I squirted my
lovely juices all over my hand and inner quads. Exhaustion overwhelmed me as my liquid flowed and I
stammered back up and against the wall to keep from falling down. Now Audrey stepped over and
wrapped my muscular body in her fit arms and she held me tightly, lovingly as the hot water continued
to drench our naked, fit physiques.

I guess we had taken a lot longer than I thought and as I stood there, in Audrey's firm grasp, the shower
door flung open. "Hey sis." Sarah said emphatically, "Don't get to close to my girl, I don't want you
stealing her from me." With that, Audrey looked at my sister and asked, "Am I really your girl? Are you
sure you'll have me?" "Absolutely gorgeous." my sister answered. "More than anything I will. And
tonight I'll prove it to you love." I laughed and said, "Well Sarah, glad you finally found someone. Looks
like we'll probably need two rooms tonight...lol" We all got a chuckle, and Audrey reached over to turn
off the water and gave me a fun kiss on the lips and said, "Thank You." "You're welcome
Audrey...anytime." I answered as Sarah tossed us some towels and we began to dry off.

Audrey knew the way, so after doing some quick packing, we all hopped into her Audi and headed out to
the Hotel Havana. We were so excited to visit the new hotel and dress the 1950's Cuba inspired part.
There would be drinking, dancing, fucking, and lots of time with drinks in hand by the pool. I couldn't
wait. We all had on the beige and red high-heeled sandals from the time, which would undoubtedly
show off our rock hard, diamond shaped calves with each step. The very short Bermuda shorts we wore
would obviously leave nothing to the imagination as our muscle-bound quads would jump to full,
pumped up, bulging, separated attention with each stride and I knew we'd have all the guys drooling at
the sight of us. Teresa had no sleeves on her cute, white, button up crop top because obviously, they
don't make a sleeve to fit her massive, muscle bound biceps. Mine and Sarah's did, but we kind of rolled
them up slightly, so that our bulging forearms were exposed. Audrey had taught me to tie the knot kind
of to the side, which shifted the material over slightly. It resulted in hiding most of my perfectly formed
left breast, but almost completely revealed my full looking right breast to just millimeters over my
nipple. My breasts were large enough from the DNA changes to my once manly body, but now, with all
the working out and bodybuilding I was doing, they looked even larger. A slight breeze would probably
move the top enough to expose my full tit and that might have been Audrey's plan all along. I laughed
loudly, just now realizing her diabolical plot! Needless to say, we all looked extremely hot and I loved
the exposed, deep crevasse in Teresa and Sara's chests caused by their phenomenally developed,
muscle-filled pecs. Not to mention their incredibly ripped abs and oblique's that were on full display.
As we arrived at the Hotel, the valet's mouth dropped wide open and his chewing gum fell to the ground
as the four of us exited the vehicle. No matter what your taste in gorgeous women was, we certainly
filled it; between the tall, ballerina Audrey, the buff and busty me, or the muscle-bound Sarah and
herculean Teresa...there was a lot to like. Just then, we received a text from my mom to meet her in the
lobby. As we walked in the hotel, I could see her walking towards us with a tall girlfriend. Mom looked
absolutely gorgeous. She wore high-heeled shoes and an angled skirt that started at just below her right
hip, thus exposing her beautiful, buff, tanned quad, leading all the way down to her muscular calf and
thin ankle. She also wore a cute brown crop top with frills and long sleeves. Her fantastically sculpted
abs were on display and her breasts looked perfectly shaped and firm as they kind of popped out of the
top. She had on red lipstick, a scarf and long flowing hair. She looked to be in her late twenties and the
DNA therapy had taken decades off her appearance.

As she walked up, it was hard not to notice her stunning girlfriend. She was Asian, tall, probably close to
six feet, had exquisite light skin, small but perky breasts and thin, but tight long arms. Her hair was long
and straight and reached all the way down to her rounded, perfectly formed ass. We were all enamored
by her attractive friend and I quickly asked, "Mom, you must introduce us to your magnificent looking
new friend." "Oh, I think you've met before. This is Cameron." She said. With that, my mom's friend
lowered her large, round, black sunglasses and I stared eye to eye with my once exiled bro. "Oh Fuck!" I
exclaimed as I almost fainted with shock!!!...

Thanks!  visit my Patreon for Much Much More!!! : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Cameron s back. Great news and would like to read what happened to her and what she is going tough to get female

havok1209

Wtf even is this. I like futa content, but this is just some weird trans fantasy at this point.

quick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wtf even is this. I like futa content, but this is just some weird trans fantasy at this point.

Buddy, 90% of the stories posted here are "weird fantasy" of one kind or another.

jdm022

Story contains: FMG / FUTA / Transformation / and "weird shit" ...enjoy!!!

If you want to read the rest...and many more FMG and a couple more FUTA stories, please join my Patreon at:

www.patreon.com/HerFlex  .

Hotel mayhem continues.....


Pool

Still in shock at the beautiful, tall Asian woman my mother just said was my brother Cam, I was frozen.
Unlike me, my mom, Sarah and Teresa, he hadn't chosen to change a thing. We made that decision for
him, we felt like we were doing the world a favor, but who were we to think that. I was fearful of what
he might say or do, but Cam walked up, reached his long arms around me and gave me a tight hug.
"Don't freak out bro." he said as he continued the embrace a little longer than I had hoped, "I'll do just
fine in this ridiculous body too I think. Plus, I think I look 5 or 10 years younger already." I wasn't sure
what to say back but just said, "Good to hear Cam, I was really hoping this would all work out for the
best for everyone."

Cam then looked at my wife. "Teresa." He started, "You look like you've put on another 30 pounds of
muscle! Looking delicious I have to say." I couldn't believe he complimented her. The last time she saw
Cam, he was calling her a muscle-head steroid freak. Now he was saying she was delicious...WTF?
Teresa took the compliment in stride and said, "Thanks Cam, you're looking fucking amazing yourself I
must say." He leaned in and wrapped his long arms around her thickly muscled torso. "Like hugging a
block of concrete." He said as he laughed and backed up a step. Next he set his sights on Sarah. They
always had a better relationship then me and they embraced firmly. Sarah had a bit of a tear in her eye
and said, "I know you look incredible Cam, but I'm really sorry with what happened." "No, no, don't
worry girl.' He answered, "It probably had to be done. I was getting out of control and it was probably
going to get worse." They finished their extended hug and then Cam asked her, "And who does this tall,
beauty belong too." Audrey leaned against Sarah, grabbed her muscle-bound arm in hers, stuck out her
long, firm arm for a handshake and answered, "I belong to this one! I'm Audrey." Cam looked her up
and down, obviously impressed with her beautiful, tall, fit, firm physique and returned the shake.
"Well." He said, "My sister obviously has really good taste. I can't wait to chat with you more."
With that, more hugs all around with my mom and we all headed up to our rooms. My and Teresa's
room was on the third floor, overlooking the pool and valley. It was an awesome suite and even had a
"plunge pool" on the balcony. I dipped my toe in and noticed it was probably 80-85 degrees. Perfect for
a late night or early morning soak for sure! The rest of the suite was fantastic as well, a large king bed
with a very cushy looking mattress and tons of soft pillows. There was an arched entryway into the
bathroom and a large tub and awesome looking tiled, oversized shower. After checking out the room, I
threw the suitcase on the bed and opened it up, looking for my swimsuit. I grabbed it out and in true
50's style fashion, it was a one-piece suit, with kind of a skirt attached to the bottom half, just below the
waist. It was white, with a light blue fake belt area and light blue trim all around. I slipped my gorgeous,
buff legs threw the lower holes and pulled it on. Situated it around my ripped mid-section, pulled it up
over my C-cup, perfectly formed breasts and finally put my arms threw the straps and centered them
just at the base of my ever-growing traps.

Suited up, I walked into the large bathroom. Teresa was standing with her back to me, bent over at the
waist. The view I had was absolutely epic. My wife was reaching down to pull the suit up as she had
stepped both feet into the lower holes. Her calves were absolutely huge and 20+ inches of rock-hard,
diamond shaped, double V-shaped hard-as-a-rock spectacles of muscle. As I peered up her legs, my jaw
dropped at the sight of the back of her huge, 34 inch quads. The Hamstring was a wide, bulging,
elongated muscle traveling from just above the back of the knee all the way up to the base of her ass.
On the inside, rounded muscle projected beautifully to the inner side, touching the matching, gorgeous
inner muscle from the other leg. The outer quad, protruded out massively to the side, from just below
her ass cheek, all the way down to just above the knee. There was an inverted V-shape just below her
buttocks where all three muscles kind of connected. It was well defined and bulging. It led to her
absolutely massive ass. Each side was full of probably 30 pounds of rock-hard, power-laden muscle. The
top half had a huge protrusion at the top, and led in to a concave bowl on the side and it was well
rounded and striated, full and jetted out tremendously in the back. Her unreal ass was becoming a
major focal point of my attention lately, and I loved licking it erotically all the time.

As she slowly began to pull the suit up over her ridiculous calves and quads, I couldn't help but be
amazed at the freakishly colossal width and thickness of her back. Her substantial torso led up to these
immense, slabs of Lat-muscles that were so rounded at the sides, I couldn't even grip them with my
hands. They shot out to the sides so wide, I felt like she was twice as broad as me. There were also two,
huge humps of thick muscle running the length of her back on each side of her spine. The stood above
the surface of her spine at least three inches and my hand could barely cup them. They led all the way
up to her insanely towering and rock-solid traps. Her traps protruded out and up several inches each
and were also rock-hard and full of powerful muscle. Mounds of un-named bulges popped up all over
the rest of her back, surely containing as much strength as could possibly be imagined. I was getting
moist just staring at her from behind and I walked over for a feel.

Teresa was having trouble getting the leg holes over her insanely monumental quads so I bent down and
dragged my wet tongue up her titanic, delicious ass. She laughed and stood up straight. With that, I
dropped to my knees, wrapped my arms around her gorgeous leg muscles, and again, buried my head
into her gluteus maximus! I loved the deep crevasse she had between the two halves up near the top
where it connected to her luscious lower back. I licked and licked and licked, tasting the sweet zest of
her tight, sensuous skin. While licking away, I couldn't help but reach a hand up and take her long, thick,
flaccid cock in my hand. I began to squeeze its heavy, rubbery shaft and felt it becoming larger with
each second. My strokes had to increase in length with it and she reached over, grabbed the bottle of
hotel lotion from the counter and poured it all over my hand and her expanding shaft. I buried my head
as hard as I could into her rounded, voluptuous ass and grabbed onto her thick, muscular torso with my
free arm, pulling me against her tightly, and at the same time started stroking her love muscle faster and
tighter. I knew the perfect spot to hit on her rosy tip with each and every well placed rub. As I kept
hitting that magic spot, I could feel her body, slowly start rocking in exact unison.

I had a talent for knowing just how to jerk my wife off and I knew I could have her cuming in my hand in
moments. I massaged her huge unit quicker and quicker and quicker, while simultaneously, inserting my
long wet tongue into her ass gap up and down, over and over again. Her body rocks started to become
heavier, quicker and more intense as the pleasure of my perfect touch on her cock G-spot sent her into a
euphoric, satisfied state. I knew I had her right where I wanted her and quickly jumped up, slithered to
the front of her monumental physique and lowered my open jaw over her massive piece of meat. I
gorged on its perfect shape and wanted that rosy, mushroom tipped, vein covered shaft deep in my
mouth. I jammed its top into the back of my throat again and again and again. She knew I loved a little
physical domination and Teresa instinctively grabbed the hair on the back of my head tightly and began
jamming my face into her groin forcefully. It was shoving her luscious cock deep down my throat, but it
was hitting her perfect pleasure spot and I knew it. As her forceful thrusts became faster and harder, I
knew she was about to explode. I reached my hands around and grabbed her rounded, full, wet (from
my licking) glutes in my palms and squeezed them tightly. The effect of my mouth on her red-hot cock
and the massaging of her back side did the trick and with a loud moan and a shake of her hips, she
finally burst. Cups of her hot, salty, milk flowed into me and I again found myself drinking massive
amounts of it. With each gulp, my mouth cavity was almost instantly filled to capacity with another load
from her. It was three, then four, then five huge blasts of her love liquid into me. But I handled it all. I
drank every last drop and then began licking the slight spillage from her vein covered shaft to her
rounded, separated, protruding abs. Teresa put her strong hands under my chin, kind of lifted my head
up towards hers, and then engaged me in a long, wet, passionate, love filled kiss. As we finished, she
looked at me with her tender, devoted eyes and whispered, "I Love You." I looked equally back and
softly answered, "I Know."

We finished with a warm, firm hug. After a few nice moments, I grabbed a towel and wetted it with hot
water. I then began cleaning her muscle covered body. I started with her rock hard ass that I had been
licking for quite a while. I loved feeling its perfectly curved, rock-hard surface. It seemed like it was
created by the gods! After caressing that for a minute, I moved to her front and cleaned her splendid
abs and torso. That was equally exhilarating for me and I was becoming no less moist downstairs, if you
know wat I mean. I then moved to her beautifully sculpted love rod and slowly wiped its impeccable,
alluring surface. It was still fully erect and was the most magnificent thing I'd ever seen....or had in my
mouth...lol.

With her finally cleaned up, we chit chatted a moment till her thing finally calmed down. Now almost
flaccid again, I helped my wife wiggle the swimsuit up her gargantuan quads and up over her full,
fantastic ass and shaft. I walked behind her, kind of moved the rear portion of the material perfectly to
the middle of her glutes and helped her lift the suit up her mid-section. She then put her arms down
into the straps, and I moved the straps up her hulking limbs and up against her towering traps. Her
beautiful, long hair hung down the center of the two huge vertical mounds of muscle I had described
earlier and almost down to her power-laden ass. She looked absolutely insane in her suit and her
immense pecs were jetting way out the sides of the material. At the same time, they were so rounded
and huge in front, I think they might have been bigger than my C-Cup breasts. Like my suit, the material

was white, but hers had a red trim, instead of light blue. Because the material was white, you could see
every hump and deep crevasse formed by her six-pack abs.
We each quickly drank a protein shake, gathered up a little beach bag with sun-tan lotion, towels and
snacks and headed out. We both had high-heeled style sandals on and I was ogling my wife's incredibly
muscled calves with each powerful step.
As we stepped out of the hotel and on to the deck of the expansive pool area, it was clear we were late.
It seemed like every lounge chair near the pool were taken. Teresa and I walked around for a bit and
finally found several chairs in the very back. We texted my mom and Sarah and let them know where
we were posting up. A few minutes later my mom, Sarah and Audrey showed up. My mom had a bikini
style swimsuit on and looked like a million bucks. Her small white shorts style bottoms matched her
small white top that had navy blue polka-dots on them. She had gorgeous, flowing long hair with a
modern style curl. Her bikini was a perfect color for her really tan body. She had abs of steel and her
quads had that separation on the side as they bulged nicely with each step and they even formed a
perfect little teardrop shape on the inside of the knee cap. She was also wearing high-heeled sandals
and her calves had added some muscle and flexed perfectly with each elegant stride. Teresa and I
jumped up immediately when she walked up to let her know how stunning her new physique was. She
reveled in the glory of her new, young, buff body and only looked a few years older than me and Sarah
at this point. This DNA enhancement was definitely the Fountain-of-Youth.

We started to settle in to our crappy location and I heard a couple of cat call whistles. I looked over
towards the entrance to the pool area and immediately noticed the tall, beautiful Asian girl I had met
earlier in the lobby. She was not wearing a 50's style suit at all, but a Body Glove bikini instead. It was
80's style, not 50's style but looked fucking amazing on her. The bikini bottoms were small, pink, barely
covered anything and had a 1 inch thick, white band that connected the front to the back. Her upper
bikini was matching pink and white and barely covered her appealing chest with perky B-cup breasts.
She was tall with extremely long, firm legs. They had a small bit of muscle tone to them, and each stride
she took was as confident as a Victoria Secret runway model. Heads were turning and jaws were
dropping as she strode through the crowded deck. As she approached, I could see that her abs were
ripped with a definite six-pack. She had that olive toned skin which highlighted every striation in her
body. Her long, dark, straight hair hung all the way down her back and softly brushed the top of her
rounded, divine butt. As she arrived, my sister blurts out, "Holy shit cam, you're fucking hot!" Cam,
with the confidence and arrogance of the old Cam simply replied, "I know."

Now I had my preference for the muscle-bound hulk of a wife I married, but there was no doubt that
Cam was the ideal woman for probably 90% of the population...and he knew it. Cam looked at our
location, snickered briefly and immediately turned and walked her superb body towards the pool. I
watched as Cam made it to the best spot in the place where some Hotel Havana lifeguards were. Within
seconds they were scooting lounge chairs tightly together and making a bunch of room. All of a sudden,

Cam waved at us to join her up there. We grabbed our belongings and made it to the perfectly
positioned area by the pool, as the lifeguards then grabbed us other lounge chairs. "Holy shit Cam." I
said, "How did you do that?" "Ohhhh Dee." He answered, "with a body as perfectly formed as this, I can
get anything." I realized quickly, that he was definitely going to take full advantage of his new,
magnificently sculpted physique. Not sure whether I liked his potential there or not, but I knew I liked
our new spot by the pool and immediately opened a seltzer and took a drink.

As I drank a few sips, Cam bent over right next to me, her rounded, alluring ass right in front of my face.
She kind of wiggled it a little, side to side and I did find myself staring at it a bit. She turned, looked at
me and said, "See, even you can't take your eyes off this." "F off Cam." I said, turning back to the pool
and away from that ass. A few moments passed and I could hear some people behind us complaining
about how it was bullshit that we were able to basically cut in front of them. I knew we had done that,
so I tried to just ignore them, but it was a couple fat ladies and their out of shape husbands and the
bitches just wouldn't let it go. I'm sure they were pissed because their husbands now had some fine
chicks to ogle, but they obviously already had several drinks and they were letting their mouths fly.
They were talking kind of under their breath but purposely just loud enough for us to hear...things like,
shouldn't they all be at the gym staring at themselves in the mirror, why don't they go pump each other
up somewhere, she's probably so dumb she failed a blood test, and I bet if you added them all up, they
might have 1 brain between them. I was go letting it go but finally Cam lost patience. He stood up,
looked at them and said, "Listen here, we're doing you a huge favor, because if you were any closer to
the water, you'd probably get harpooned!"

I fucking lost it at that and started laughing hysterically.
The most vocal of the bitches stood up immediately and kind of bum rushed Cam. She was about 5'7"
and pushing 200 pounds at least. She bumped her chest hard into Cam and the now 135 pound tall
beauty went flying backwards, splashing awkwardly into the pool. Sarah jumped up and grabbed the fat
bitches arm. My sister was strong as fuck and her quads and calves flexed massively as she easily kind of
spun the woman by the arm and flung her into the pool too. At this point, the other chick and the two
husbands popped up as well. As the other fat chick was pointing and screaming at Sarah, Teresa got in
between the two men, wrapped their necks in each of her massive arms and bent them over, having
them gasp for air. It was unreal to see my wife easily man-handle the two grown husbands and hold
them helpless in her arms. The lifeguards quickly ran over and Audrey and I started explaining how the
fat bitch in the pool physically attacked Cam and we all jumped up in defense. By then, Cam had made it
to the edge of the pool and slowly began climbing the stairs right in front of us. All I could think about
was the scene from Fast Times at Ridgemont High when Phoebe Cates did the same thing in slow
motion to the song Moving In Stereo by the Cars. Her black wet hair draped her back as she slowly
climbed up in her skimpy, Body Glove bikini, sowing offer her perfect physique and abs. She stared at
the head lifeguard with her Smokey eyes and quaint half-smile. It even froze me for a second, and I
knew without a doubt, the other guests were getting kicked out. Within minutes, they threw out the fat
asses so we could enjoy the rest of our day without interruption, and I gave Cam a pat on her firm ass as
she walked slowly by.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

slowride10

more on mom please hope get some more muscle

jdm022

Pool Scene continued...ENJOY!

Cam grabbed the head life guard's hand and began to lead him away, towards one of the changing tents.  Every eye was again glued on her perfect body.  I couldn't help but ogle her long, firm, tan, fit legs with each step.  They led up perfectly to her gorgeous, perky, round ass that had that side dimple in the glute muscle. It curved up and then almost straight into her thin, tight back and although they weren't large like Sarah's or Teresa's, there were visible lat muscles running down the length of her back.  They protruded slightly and had a nice, fit shape to them.  Her glutes were barely covered by the v-shaped, smooth purple Body Glove bikini bottom and my eyes were transfixed.  Every dude and woman in the place watched as she led Javier into the tent.

Cam zipped the tent opening closed and turned back towards the lifeguard.  She was taller than him and looked down towards his eyes while pulling the bikini top over her pretty face and long, straight hair.  As he peered into hers, she grabbed the back of his head and slowly forced it into her small but firm chest.  He began licking its rounded, warm surface vigorously.  Her perfect little breasts had beautiful nipples and sat atop a nice bed of chest muscle.  But as expected, Cam was all about Cam.  She slipped the bikini bottoms down off her fit legs and again pushed Javier further down.  He was now staring straight at her vagina and knew what to do.  He began licking and inserting his tongue as deep into her as possible.  He reached around and grabbed her perky, hard ass in his hands, allowing him to forcefully reach his tongue in as far as possible.  Cam loved the feeling of forcing a man to pleasure her and she started rocking her pelvis into is face harder and harder.  It began to cause a slapping sound and he was taking a slight beating as he pleasured her.  Luckily, he knew how to make a woman happy, and the fit lifeguard was enjoying hitting Cam's g-spot while also caressing her smooth ass and fit legs and hamstrings.  The rocking got faster and faster and Cam began feeling that euphoric, erotic, tingling feeling in her pussy. As the pleasure became greater and greater, the euphoric sensation became too much to control.  She let out a slight scream and then gushed her juicy liquid all over the fit lifeguards face.  Satisfied, she grabbed one of the beach towels, cleaned up.  Pulled on her top, then the bikini bottoms back up her long, tan, fit legs.  She gave Javier a nice peck and then unzipped the tent and began slowly strutting her gorgeous physique back over to our group.  She knew how to do that Victoria's Secret fashion show walk and as she moved thru the crowd, jaws were dropping.

As she got back to our group, she smiled and said, "Well, I think we'll have our run of this place while I'm around."  I laughed, but it was true.  All the lifeguards saw that allegiance to Cam was well rewarded.  One of them quickly grabbed a tray of margaritas and rushed them over to us...on the house.  Just because my old brother was now a gorgeous, fit, woman didn't mean she was any less aggressive with being pleasured now.  But at least it was now consensual, and I guess that was a victory for us all.

Cam then laid, face down on a lounge chair next to me to grab some sun.  She then looked at me, held up a bottle of sun tan lotion and said, "Hey D, can you lather me up like a good sis.  I don't want to get too burnt in this blaring sun."  "Why don't you have Sarah do it?" I answered.  "Because dummy, I don't need her popping a hard on in front of everyone while rubbing this into my perfect skin, and you obviously can't.  So that's why I need you to do it."  She had a point, and my mom and Audrey had gone to the ladies room, so I grabbed the bottle.  I poured a small thin line down the length of each long leg.  I then placed my palms on her skin and began to rub it in.  Her tight skin was surprisingly smooth and hard.  I could definitely feel there was some nice muscle in there.

Even her calves, although not massive, were firm and as I caressed their surface, Cam kind of flexed it, creating a beautiful, hard, diamond shape.  It even had a hard, deep ridge that fell off steeply towards her ankle.  I found myself feeling that bump over and over again.  "Hey." Cam said, "Can you get the rest of the leg sis?"  "Oh...Ya." I replied, "No problem Cam." And I slowly moved my palms up her calf, up to her hamstring.  It felt taught and again like there was some hidden muscle beneath.  As I slowly rubbed the back of her leg, Cam raised her lower leg, causing the firm hamstring muscle to bulge up nicely.  "Holy Shit." I said out loud as I began to caress it's rounded, towering surface.  "Like what you see?" she asked.  "Damn Cam!" I replied, "It's beautiful."  "Wait till you get to my ass." Cam responded quickly.  I laughed and continued to massage her muscular hammy as she lowered and raised her lower leg, causing the hamstring to bulge and relax over and over again.  I hated to admit it, but I was definitely getting moist and wanted to pleasure myself as I was getting extremely turned on by Cam's ridiculous legs.

Finally, Cam just relaxed her leg and I slowly moved my palms up to her perfectly rounded gluts.  They protrude up greatly and her muscular cheeks were barely covered by the small amount of v-shaped body Glove bikini material.  I rubbed the lotion into their hard surface and found myself mesmerized by the concave glute dimples on their sides.  I cupped my palm in and caressed them continually.  How could such a perfect surface exist I thought.  I wanted so desperately to lick and kiss their beautiful exterior.  I continued to rub her rock solid glutes until Cam again realized my pause and asked me to move on.  She slowly pulled her bikini top off and over her head, moved her long hair to the side and exposed her nude, solid back for me to lather up.  I poured some more lotion on it and began to rub it into her firm, hard back.  The smooth lotion under my hands, in conjunction with her fit, muscular back was sending pleasure sensations thru my body.  I knew it was wrong for me to be so Hot for my brother's new body, but how could I help myself.  It was a tight, tan, fit body that any woman in the world would love to have and I was caressing every inch of it with my lotion covered hands.  As I lathered her rounded, firm sides, I couldn't help but reach in a little further and get a small amount of side-boob action.  They were small but firm and felt amazing. 

Cam looked at me and said, "Really D.  Can't you control yourself just a little bit?"  "Shit Cam." I admitted, "The DNA changes in you are insane, your physique is mesmerizing and I admit, I got a little caught up there."  Not giving a shit about the surrounding sun bathers, Cam sat up, her perfect little firm perky breasts visible for all to see, leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.  "Don't worry."  She said, "I know how unbelievably hot I am and I kind of just wanted to give you a little test here.  You passed!"  She finished and gave me another kiss on the lips.  I sat there dumbfounded and speechless as she grabbed her Body Glove bikini top and slowly lowered it back over her head and fit upper torso.

With that, Teresa looked over at me and called me over.  She reached her herculean arm up and grabbed my lotion covered hand.  She slowly pulled me down on top of her rock hard, muscle-laden physique and said, "Geez babe, looks like you were getting nice and turned on over there."  I placed my head on her massive, bulging pec muscle and said, "Ya, sorry hon, got a little mesmerized with Cam's god damn firm bod."  My wife then pulled a beach towel over my bikini bottom and I felt her strong hand over my pussy.  In an instant, she inserted her fingers in my and found my G-spot.  "Well then babe." She said, "Why don't I just finish you off." And she started motioning her firm fingers in and out over and over.  My vage was getting super hot and super stimulated with each rub against my pleasure spot.  One side effect of our perfected DNA is that we seemed to always be ridiculously horney.  I could be turned on in an instant by the smallest flex of any one of my wife's massive muscles. 

Even watching her jaw muscles flex and relax with each bite of her food sent me into a sex crazed state.  Resting my body on her muscle-laden physique while she pleasured my warm, moist pussy had me more than captivated.  My wife was really good at it, and her strong, powerful finger was titillating me like always.  The gratification was becoming larger and larger as her gentle rubs continued and the warmth and gratification intensified, I finally shuddered and began spewing my love juice all over her hand.  Teresa kept on pleasuring me though, again and again hitting my g-spot until the last drop of my juices wetted the towel.  I rolled my eyes back as I was just put into a catatonic state of satisfaction when I felt Teresa's warm, gorgeous lips touch mine.  We kissed passionately and I felt her strong tongue make its way over mine again and again as we shared this lovely moment.  Finally finished, I reached down and grabbed her hard, thick, throbbing cock.  She laughed and grabbed my hand, easily stopping it in her powerful grip and said, "No babe, not now, we'll get there again a little later."  I said, "OK." And gave it a nice little squeeze before removing my hand from its perfectly formed shaft.

Still writing the story guys...dozens more chapters on my Patreon at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

Thank you for your support!!!
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

The Lifeguard

Cam grabbed the head life guard's hand and began to lead him away, towards one of the changing tents.  Every eye was again glued on her perfect body.  I couldn't help but ogle her long, firm, tan, fit legs with each step.  They led up perfectly to her gorgeous, perky, round ass that had that side dimple in the glute muscle. It curved up and then almost straight into her thin, tight back and although they weren't large like Sarah's or Teresa's, there were visible lat muscles running down the length of her back.  They protruded slightly and had a nice, fit shape to them.  Her glutes were barely covered by the v-shaped, smooth purple Body Glove bikini bottom and my eyes were transfixed.  Every dude and woman in the place watched as she led Javier into the tent.

Cam zipped the tent opening closed and turned back towards the lifeguard.  She was taller than him and looked down towards his eyes while pulling the bikini top over her pretty face and long, straight hair.  As he peered into hers, she grabbed the back of his head and slowly forced it into her small but firm chest.  He began licking its rounded, warm surface vigorously.  Her perfect little breasts had beautiful nipples and sat atop a nice bed of chest muscle.  But as expected, Cam was all about Cam.  She slipped the bikini bottoms down off her fit legs and again pushed Javier further down.  He was now staring straight at her vagina and knew what to do.  He began licking and inserting his tongue as deep into her as possible.  He reached around and grabbed her perky, hard ass in his hands, allowing him to forcefully reach his tongue in as far as possible.  Cam loved the feeling of forcing a man to pleasure her and she started rocking her pelvis into is face harder and harder.  It began to cause a slapping sound and he was taking a slight beating as he pleasured her.  Luckily, he knew how to make a woman happy, and the fit lifeguard was enjoying hitting Cam's g-spot while also caressing her smooth ass and fit legs and hamstrings.  The rocking got faster and faster and Cam began feeling that euphoric, erotic, tingling feeling in her pussy. As the pleasure became greater and greater, the euphoric sensation became too much to control.  She let out a slight scream and then gushed her juicy liquid all over the fit lifeguards face.  Satisfied, she grabbed one of the beach towels, cleaned up.  Pulled on her top, then the bikini bottoms back up her long, tan, fit legs.  She gave Javier a nice peck and then unzipped the tent and began slowly strutting her gorgeous physique back over to our group.  She knew how to do that Victoria's Secret fashion show walk and as she moved thru the crowd, jaws were dropping.

As she got back to our group, she smiled and said, "Well, I think we'll have our run of this place while I'm around."  I laughed, but it was true.  All the lifeguards saw that allegiance to Cam was well rewarded.  One of them quickly grabbed a tray of margaritas and rushed them over to us...on the house.  Just because my old brother was now a gorgeous, fit, woman didn't mean she was any less aggressive with being pleasured now.  But at least it was now consensual, and I guess that was a victory for us all.

Cam then laid, face down on a lounge chair next to me to grab some sun.  She then looked at me, held up a bottle of sun tan lotion and said, "Hey D, can you lather me up like a good sis.  I don't want to get too burnt in this blaring sun."  "Why don't you have Sarah do it?" I answered.  "Because dummy, I don't need her popping a hard on in front of everyone while rubbing this into my perfect skin, and you obviously can't.  So that's why I need you to do it."  She had a point, and my mom and Audrey had gone to the ladies room, so I grabbed the bottle.  I poured a small thin line down the length of each long leg.  I then placed my palms on her skin and began to rub it in.  Her tight skin was surprisingly smooth and hard.  I could definitely feel there was some nice muscle in there.  Even her calves, although not massive, were firm and as I caressed their surface, Cam kind of flexed it, creating a beautiful, hard, diamond shape.  It even had a hard, deep ridge that fell off steeply towards her ankle.  I found myself feeling that bump over and over again.  "Hey." Cam said, "Can you get the rest of the leg sis?"  "Oh...Ya." I replied, "No problem Cam." And I slowly moved my palms up her calf, up to her hamstring.  It felt taught and again like there was some hidden muscle beneath.  As I slowly rubbed the back of her leg, Cam raised her lower leg, causing the firm hamstring muscle to bulge up nicely.  "Holy Shit." I said out loud as I began to caress it's rounded, towering surface.  "Like what you see?" she asked.  "Damn Cam!" I replied, "It's beautiful."  "Wait till you get to my ass." Cam responded quickly.  I laughed and continued to massage her muscular hammy as she lowered and raised her lower leg, causing the hamstring to bulge and relax over and over again.  I hated to admit it, but I was definitely getting moist and wanted to pleasure myself as I was getting extremely turned on by Cam's ridiculous legs.

Finally, Cam just relaxed her leg and I slowly moved my palms up to her perfectly rounded gluts.  They protrude up greatly and her muscular cheeks were barely covered by the small amount of v-shaped body Glove bikini material.  I rubbed the lotion into their hard surface and found myself mesmerized by the concave glute dimples on their sides.  I cupped my palm in and caressed them continually.  How could such a perfect surface exist I thought.  I wanted so desperately to lick and kiss their beautiful exterior.  I continued to rub her rock solid glutes until Cam again realized my pause and asked me to move on.  She slowly pulled her bikini top off and over her head, moved her long hair to the side and exposed her nude, solid back for me to lather up.  I poured some more lotion on it and began to rub it into her firm, hard back.  The smooth lotion under my hands, in conjunction with her fit, muscular back was sending pleasure sensations thru my body.  I knew it was wrong for me to be so Hot for my brother's new body, but how could I help myself.  It was a tight, tan, fit body that any woman in the world would love to have and I was caressing every inch of it with my lotion covered hands.  As I lathered her rounded, firm sides, I couldn't help but reach in a little further and get a small amount of side-boob action.  They were small but firm and felt amazing.  Cam looked at me and said, "Really D.  Can't you control yourself just a little bit?"  "Shit Cam." I admitted, "The DNA changes in you are insane, your physique is mesmerizing and I admit, I got a little caught up there."  Not giving a shit about the surrounding sun bathers, Cam sat up, her perfect little firm perky breasts visible for all to see, leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.  "Don't worry."  She said, "I know how unbelievably hot I am and I kind of just wanted to give you a little test here.  You passed!"  She finished and gave me another kiss on the lips.  I sat there dumbfounded and speechless as she grabbed her Body Glove bikini top and slowly lowered it back over her head and fit upper torso.

With that, Teresa looked over at me and called me over.  She reached her herculean arm up and grabbed my lotion covered hand.  She slowly pulled me down on top of her rock hard, muscle-laden physique and said, "Geez babe, looks like you were getting nice and turned on over there."  I placed my head on her massive, bulging pec muscle and said, "Ya, sorry hon, got a little mesmerized with Cam's god damn firm bod."  My wife then pulled a beach towel over my bikini bottom and I felt her strong hand over my pussy.  In an instant, she inserted her fingers in my and found my G-spot.  "Well then babe." She said, "Why don't I just finish you off." And she started motioning her firm fingers in and out over and over.  My vage was getting super hot and super stimulated with each rub against my pleasure spot.  One side effect of our perfected DNA is that we seemed to always be ridiculously horney.  I could be turned on in an instant by the smallest flex of any one of my wife's massive muscles.  Even watching her jaw muscles flex and relax with each bite of her food sent me into a sex crazed state.  Resting my body on her muscle-laden physique while she pleasured my warm, moist pussy had me more than captivated.  My wife was really good at it, and her strong, powerful finger was titillating me like always.  The gratification was becoming larger and larger as her gentle rubs continued and the warmth and gratification intensified, I finally shuddered and began spewing my love juice all over her hand.  Teresa kept on pleasuring me though, again and again hitting my g-spot until the last drop of my juices wetted the towel.  I rolled my eyes back as I was just put into a catatonic state of satisfaction when I felt Teresa's warm, gorgeous lips touch mine.  We kissed passionately and I felt her strong tongue make its way over mine again and again as we shared this lovely moment.  Finally finished, I reached down and grabbed her hard, thick, throbbing cock.  She laughed and grabbed my hand, easily stopping it in her powerful grip and said, "No babe, not now, we'll get there again a little later."  I said, "OK." And gave it a nice little squeeze before removing my hand from its perfectly formed shaft.

Right then, Sarah and my mom walked up.  They looked amazing and Sarah's quads were beautiful and separated into three perfect, protruding muscle bodies.  "Hey D." she said, "Let's go see if we can do some flips off the diving board."  "I've never been able to do a flip in my life sis." I answered.  "Well." She replied, "You've never been this muscular and strong before either.  I'm sure you can do it."  I looked over at Teresa and asked, "I guess I can try babe, how about you."  "Sure." My wife replied, "I'm up for it, let's go."  With that, we all walked over to the far end of the pool with the diving board.  I walked behind my wife.  Her legs were so fucking thick, she basically waddled in front of me.  30+" quads will do that and they clearly rubbed together with each powerful stride.  Her calves were also on point and their diamond shaped hardness glistened in the afternoon sun.  Bulging muscle protruded everywhere across her wide, massive back, even while relaxed.  It was entrancing to stare at and if I still had a cock, it would be rock hard as I watched all the muscle bodies move in concert with each other.

We arrived at the pool and Sarah decided to go first.  She stood at the back of the board and said, "Here goes nothing." as she marched down the board and leaped into the air.  Her muscle bound, powerful body looked amazing as she jumped up and came down on the end of the board.  It flexed down low under her weight and then sprung up massively as her powerful quads bent down and then fired her body up into the air.  She gained a lot of altitude and then easily spun her muscular body around and completed not one, but two complete flips before she straightened out and hit the water.  She came to the surface with both arms raised in a victory pose.  The biceps and large fore arms were dripping wet and looked gorgeous with the reflection of the water projecting onto her skin.  Her long hair draped her buff shoulders and a huge smile covered her face.  "Wow. Did you see that girls?  Not one, but a double flip!!! I've never been able to get around twice before."  We cheered loudly, and even some of the sunbathers watched her dive and applauded her for it.  I guess I was next and I stood at the back end of the board, getting ready to go.  I looked down at my rock hard six-pack, my muscular quads and firm, buff calves.  "There's no way I couldn't do it with this muscle-bound body." I thought and I quickly fled down the board and jumped.  My feet hit the end of the board and as it went down and then fired upwards, I leapt my powerful body and began to flip.  I knew I was spinning but did not have air awareness.  After what felt like a couple of spins, I straightened my body out and SLAP!!!  I had extended out while horizontal with the water and landed flat on my stomach. A massive stinging sensation overcame my entire body and I laid still in the water hoping it would quickly go away.  As I laid there motionless, Sarah reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me to the side of the pool.  "Oh my God.", she said as she wrapped me in a comforting powerful hug.  "Are you Ok" she asked.  It still hurt badly but I managed to lie and said, "Ya, sis.  I'm good. I'm good."  She kept her muscular arm around me and held me tightly against her firm body as we stood to the side and got ready to watch my wife take her turn with a dive.

Teresa got on the end of the board and all eyes were on her.  It was hard not to watch such an unbelievable creature.  Most people had never seen a male bodybuilder this muscle bound.  Seeing a woman carry three hundred pounds of herculean muscle was a sight to behold and many of the sunbathers got out their phones to record her dive.  Teresa made her way down the board and every massive muscle in her calves and huge quads flexed to unimaginable proportions with each stride.  She got towards the end of the board and jumped upwards. Her colossal frame came down perfectly on the end of the board and her weight and force was so large, the end of the board actually touched the water.  It then shot her up tremendously and she launched almost halfway across the pool.  Instead of a flip, she brought her gargantuan quads into her thick torso, and wrapped her 24" biceps around them as well.  At the height of her trajectory, she yelled, "Cannonball" and we could hear screams from the sunbathers.  Several of them jumped up to avoid what was coming, but it was too late.  Her massive frame hit the water and seemingly hundreds of gallons of cool pool water exploded into the crowd.  The spray easily went 6 rows deep into the crowd and anyone sunbathing in the first three rows was completely soaked.

Sarah and I laughed hysterically as neither one of us expected her to do that, and the lifeguard was dying up on his tall chair.  He had never seen such a splash and really didn't even know what to do.  There were chirps and complaints from the sunbathers, but they didn't speak up too loudly for they had witnessed us muscle-bound-freaks outmuscle two grown men and their bitchy wives just a few minutes before, and none of them were dumb enough to mess with my muscle-laden bad ass wife.  She slowly swam up, grinning from ear to ear.  She looked so amazing to me with her thick neck, towering wet traps and rounded, boulder sized shoulders breaching the water's surface.  As she swam up, she gathered me and Sarah in her powerful arms in a group hug.  I kissed her deeply, then reached down into her and Sarah's suits, grabbed their thick cocks and squeezed passionately.  Sarah leaned in, kissed my ear, and said, good idea sis.  Why don't we grab Audrey and wash all this chlorine off and get ready for an unforgettable night.  Teresa looked at my sister and asked, "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"  "Of course I am T." she answered, "shouldn't we have a fun little foursome tonight.  Can't help but want a piece of everyone's muscular physique all at once, right???"  My wife got a huge grin on her gorgeous, powerful face and replied, "I couldn't agree more Sarah, couldn't agree more"....

Dozens more chapters at my Patreon at:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for your support!!! ;)
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Still adding a chapter or two a week on my Patreon :)


Launch Time

The scene was pretty comical as the lifeguards scurried around exchanging blue and white striped dry towels for the soaking wet ones to all of the sun bathers that got absolutely drenched by Teresa's big splash.  My mom and Cam were among the now water covered guests.  My mom stood up, dropped her wet shawl and gave us a wry smile and flipped us the bird.  We all started cracking up as one of the younger lifeguards approached her to hand her the dry towel.  Instead, she instructed him to dry her off.  He quickly obliged and began slowly wiping the droplets from her muscle covered physique.  She reached her hands up and behind her head, giving us all a front oblique and thigh pose as her biceps expanded massively with her flex, her abs protruded out and her quads bounced to full attention.

The young, fit lifeguard was in heaven as my mom allowed him to slowly and methodically caress her hard, muscled body for a couple of minutes, getting every last drop of water.  As he finished, she gave him a big, strong hug and pulled him in tightly to her.  We could see an immediate erection practically bursting through his tight, red shorts and he quickly put the wet towel down around his crotch to cover up the obvious excitement.  She then released her firm hold on him, gave him a pat on his firm ass, and thanked him for the effort.  He was blushing and smiling from ear to ear and quickly paced to a closed-off employee area to calm himself down.  We were dying laughing as my mom and her newly muscled, smoking hot body gave an erection to a young lifeguard in seconds. My mom eventually sat back down on her lounge chair and I focused back on my beautiful buff girls.

Sarah whispered something to Teresa and they both got huge smiles on their faces.  I looked at them suspiciously and said, "Hey...what's with the look, what are you guys thinking?"  With that, Sarah grabbed one arm and put her other hand under my bum.  My wife reached over and grabbed my left arm with her strong, vice-like grip and put her other massive arm under my butt.  "One! Two! Three!" they yelled in unison and then heaved me into the air.  I was easily launched 15 feet up and 20 feet out into the middle of the pool.  I came down with a big splash and couldn't believe how easily they had man handled and tossed me.  The cool water felt great as it coursed through my long flowing hair and across my taught skin.  I slowly surfaced, my long air hanging down my back and started to swim back towards the girls.  They both had huge grins across their faces and I could hear people applauding their strong throw.

As I approached my wife, she kind of lowered her massive frame into the water so just her wide, rounded, bowling ball sized shoulders, her towering traps, and her gigantic neck and gorgeous, muscular jaw and face were above the waterline.  Her eyes gleamed brightly and the drips of water on her face and muscles looked intoxicating.  I wrapped my buff legs around her thick torso and put my arms over her wide shoulders and leaned in for a loving kiss.  We made out for a few moments and I could feel my wife wiggling me around to in front of her.  She started laughing again and by herself, using her powerful arms, launched my high into the air and out another 15 feet.  I was a little shocked that she was able to launch me by herself so far and again turned around and swam up to her.  This time, Sarah wanted to see how far she could throw me by herself.  My sister grabbed me in her muscle-bound arms, turned me around, squatted briefly, and then thrust me up and outward powerfully.  I flew through the air a solid 10 feet before gravity brought me back into the cool, refreshing drink.

When I popped back up, I looked back at the girls to see a couple of female guests jumping into the water next to them.  They wanted free rides too and asked my wife and sister to launch them as well.  Teresa and Sarah grabbed the first girl, lowered slightly, then burst their muscle-bound bodies up with full force, sending the brunette bombshell over my head and crashing into the water easily 20 feet from them.  They then grabbed her friend, did the same thing and sent her flying.  It was my turn again and my sister and wife decided that throwing humans 20 feet through the air was going to be the workout for the day.  As they did, I could see their shoulders and biceps getting pumped beyond belief and my wife's arms looked every bit of 24 plus inches around while my sisters had to be pushing 18 inches or more!  I grabbed Teresa's bicep and couldn't even come close to wrapping my grip around its gargantuan, hard exterior.  Shocked at how large it was becoming, I reached over and grabbed my sister's massive bicep. 

I told her to flex for me, so she raised her dripping wet arm from the water, and tensed it into a beautifully rounded, full muscle body.  To my surprise, I couldn't get my hands around it either...meaning it was at least 18" around.  Her arm was a bulging ball of muscle, beautifully highlighted by the dripping wet water and sunlight that shined upon it.  At that point, I realized that my sister was probably going to become a muscle-bound monster rivaling the size of my wife.  My mind was spinning just thinking about being able to spend the rest of my life with two 300 plus pound muscle-laden, huge cock wielding women.  I got light headed and kind of leaned back against the edge of the pool as my wife and Sarah kept launching guest threw the air.

Finally, one of the lifeguards standing at the edge of the pool decided there was too much liability issues going on and he asked the girls to put a halt to the people tossing.  While he did that, my mom snuck up behind him and gave him a gentle push.  She had become much stronger than she knew and the lifeguard fell swiftly into the water.  Without hesitation, my wife took a few long powerful strides to the young lifeguard and pulled him forcefully back next to me and Sarah.  "Ok Ok." She said to him.  "Just one more toss and we'll quit."  Looking at her gigantic, muscular frame, he obviously felt a bit intimidated and said, "Ok, one more toss."  With that, Sarah and Teresa grabbed him with their powerful arms, squatted briefly, and then burst up rapidly.  They used their massive strength together and sent him easily 25 feet into the air and 20 plus feet out.  He screamed in terror like a little girl and waved his arms wildly I guess trying to fly.  He then crashed into the water, his whistle and ball cap fluttering off to the side of the pools edge.  He surfaced and quickly swam back to us to give the girls the boot from the pool.  Fortunately, the head lifeguard and the statuesque Cam were standing at the edge of the pool laughing hysterically and the senior guard waved him over to him to get back to his station.

Teresa then turned to the two women she and Sarah had been launching around.  She grabbed the first woman on her sides, just below he arm pits.  Teresa then easily tossed the girl straight up and a few feet out, allowing her to land perfectly on her feet onto the deck.  It was an unbelievable show of strength and muscle control.  I don't even think the guest could believe how perfectly my wife had thrown her.  Next, she grabbed the other girl in her muscle bulging arms and launched her with equal power and precision.  The women thanked my wife and Sarah for all the fun, smiled and sauntered back to their chairs, still enthralled from being so easily played around with by two muscle-bound women.

As I stood in the pool between my hulking wife and sister, they became quite excited when I slipped my hands down their bathing suit bottoms and gently pulled on their enormous cocks.  I had perfected my method of arousing my gorgeous futa girls and they loved it almost as much as I did.  Teresa, on my left, kind of rotated her herculean, muscle-bound frame towards me and Sarah, on my right, did the same.  So I was in the middle facing forward just slightly back and not completely in between my wife and sister.  As I continued to stroke their growing shafts, Teresa and Sarah got huge grins on their faces and leaned in for a kiss.  Their long, glowing, wet, straight hair, perfectly laying over their huge, melon like, muscle filled shoulders.  Now, my wife and sister began making out just inches in front of me.  I wanted to join their fun, but was too busy myself.

Sarah reached her bulging bicep and arm in front of my face and towards my wife.  She grabbed the back of Teresa's head and pressed it tightly into hers as the fun kiss became much more passionate.  Sarah's flexed triceps muscles grew massively just inches in front of my face as she grabbed my wife's hair more forcefully.  I couldn't help myself and leaned in and began romantically kissing and licking its wet, hard, rounded expanse.  Her muscle-bound arm was gorgeous and powerful and it was making me moist just caressing it with my lips and tongue.  After a few more moments of that, I sank my fit body down into the water, my eyes just barely above the cool surface.  I had their now rock-hard, elongated shafts in my hands.  As I pumped my hands up and down their thick, vein covered surfaces, I began to clank them into each other.

I decided the girls were going to have a little sword fight.  Of course, Teresa's club was a bit longer, but Sarah's gorgeous, rose tipped cock was about as thick.  As I boinged them off of one another, I held my breath, lowered my head underwater and got my tongue and mouth into the action.  I would take Teresa's love rocket into my mouth for a few head bobbing sucks, then I would quickly move over to my sister's thick shaft and thrust my head onto and off of it several times over.  My lips were tightly wrapped around it, licking the thick veins running its length all the while getting that exhilarating "Pop" as the firm edges of her tip passed through my lips.  The girls were loving it but to be honest, I was quickly having to spend less and less time under water as I was running out of energy.

Finally, Teresa put her thick fore arm under my firm ass, lifted me up just slightly, and began to finger bang me.  I loved feeling her strong fingers rub firmly and quickly against my G-spot but was disappointed to no longer be sucking and stroking their gorgeous, lengthy cocks.  She did this while continually making out with my sister.  Luckily, their movement and the splashes and waves made by the other swimmers in the water, kept any of the guests or lifeguards from seeing exactly what was going on.  As my wife kept pleasuring my pussy, I now wrapped my arms around their muscle-bound shoulders for additional support.  Their hard, bulging, wet physiques were exhilarating to hold and I caressed their massive muscles erotically.  Teresa's fingers began to move into me quicker and quicker and quicker and a warm, satisfying tingle began to overtake my entire body.

My pussy was hitting a level of satisfaction that was about to make me explode while my hands were lovingly feeling the mounds of strong, hard, protruding muscles bursting from their backs.  My sister then reached her muscle-bound arm around my back and pulled my long hair firmly.  It forced my face up and into the sun and the slight painful feeling from the firm hair pull, was giving me another unreal sensation.  My pussy was feeling ultimate gratification, while my hands were erotically feeling their hard muscles, while my head was feeling an enjoyable level of pain.  These three extreme levels of arousement were hitting me simultaneously and my body began to shudder in satisfaction.  Teresa's fingers vibrated massively and as the uncontrollable urges hit my entire body, the warmth and tingles and pleasure overtook my controls and I splooged my pussy juices onto Teresa and into the cool waters.

I kind of sunk back down into the water, completely content from the erotic touch of my massive wife.  After a few moments, she looked at me and said, "Let's get something to eat babe."  I nodded ok, so she took that opportunity to spin me around, grab me under the arm pits with her strong hands and huge arms, and then launch me perfectly up through the air and onto the pool deck.  I landed softly on my feet and was also amazed at her precision.  As I looked back, I watched her bend her quadzilla legs slightly and leap up.  Her power was insane and her entire 300 plus pound, muscle laden body hurled out of the water and she landed on her feet by my side.  My jaw dropped in shock and awe as I didn't even know that was possible.

She grinned and grabbed me with her huge arm, pulling me in tightly next to her rock-hard, dripping wet torso.  As she held me tightly, I looked to my sister Sarah as she had wadded near the pools edge and squatted briefly and also burst up through the water.  Her sheer power was also on display and she landed her muscle pulsing body up on the deck as well.  The amazing display of strength and power my sister and wife just showed had the entire group of sun bathers applauding loudly.  Guys and girls both were equally impressed and we were showered with compliments as the two hulking, dripping wet, muscle babes escorted me back to our chairs.

Whole story and dozens more at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .
THNAK YOU!!!
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login