Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by Viennautr on 12 Dec 2021
  • Branka Njegovec , she is so shredded and virilized.  I wish she did sessions but I don’t think she ever will,
  • #32 by BigM on 12 Dec 2021
  • Emmanuela Pintus! I can dream. I have been loving her onlyfans.
  • #33 by e_honda on 13 Dec 2021
  • Branka Njegovec , she is so shredded and virilized.  I wish she did sessions but I don’t think she ever will,

She once did back in 2014/2015 and I was lucky to see her once. She stopped shortly afterwards due to some crazy stalker. Say thanks to that guy.
  • #34 by MixedFighter99 on 13 Dec 2021

She once did back in 2014/2015 and I was lucky to see her once. She stopped shortly afterwards due to some crazy stalker. Say thanks to that guy.

We lost quite a few sessionates over the years due to crap like that. Want to ring those assholes necks.
  • #35 by Ijack74 on 13 Dec 2021

Ahhh...I hate stalkers   :angry:
  • #36 by nujerz84 on 13 Dec 2021
  • Kayla Rossi
    Margie Martin
    Taylor Rochelle
    Samantha Jerring
    Melissa Broadsky
    Rachel Daniels
  • #37 by Viennautr on 13 Dec 2021

e_honda, Can you elaborate at all on the session? Do you still maintain contact with her?
  • #38 by e_honda on 13 Dec 2021

e_honda, Can you elaborate at all on the session? Do you still maintain contact with her?

I suppose I can PM you. But there were others on this board who saw her during the time she was active. She was listed on SG and I'm sure there was a thread on her.

I contacted her after the stalking thing happened and heard back from her one time, but that was it. That was 5-6 years ago. Haven't heard from her since.
  • #39 by boyofwinter on 13 Dec 2021
  • Kayla Murphy. She's cam-only to my knowledge.
  • #40 by Bulklover on 18 Mar 2022
  • Had to bump this thread because I stumbled across a woman on IG who about knocked my socks off.  As Rod Serling would say, "For your consideration":  Missy Truscott. You can Google search her.

• #41 by gregtherangerstott on 18 Mar 2022
  • My hope has been that someone like ProMuscles could wrangle more women in.

My pick is Ecko Belle.
  • #42 by gregtherangerstott on 18 Mar 2022
  • My hope has been that someone like ProMuscles could wrangle more women in.

My pick is Ecko Belle.

I tend to favor personalities as much as stunning physiques and she reminds me a bit of Goddess Lauren in that regard, who remains the greatest woman I have ever sessioned with since I started.
  • #43 by Bulklover on 18 Mar 2022
  • Missy Terwilliger Farrell Truscott
    https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=300969.0
  • #44 by Prophaniti on 18 Mar 2022
  • I'm going to throw Helen Davis in this list.

And because of my recent infatuation, my god if Johanna Dejager had done sessions
  • #45 by liftcarryfan1 on 18 Mar 2022
  • I wish women like Amber, Debra d Andrea, Jenn Kennedy, Tina Zampa, Gabriele Nicander, Brianna Lewis (friend of amber) were still in the game
Pages:
Actions