Pages:
Actions
  • #91 by anonomega on 14 Jan 2024
  • Messed around with SF6, got some good results.
    Completely unmodded (besides Marisa’s hair).

Wow how did you do that? can you share please? Theres a way you can share it and it will give you a code you can then post here. or you can screenshot the body coordinates. Pretty please?
  • #92 by tssll on 27 Mar 2024
  • I don’t have the game installed anymore, but the truth is that I just used the male body. Tbh, you can’t even tell if you make it still feminine
  • #93 by Hardbody92 on 02 May 2024

• I found a game on Steam about training a bodybuilder girl.
    The title is "Muscle Girl Lisa: Training Diary"
    You can now add the game to your wishlist.
  • #94 by HumanPersonBeing on 02 May 2024
  • Awesome! Surprised that it took this long for someone to create a fmg visual novel. I'm glad people are realizing there's an audience for this.
  • #95 by tssll on 03 May 2024
  • this is roblox now

• #96 by UKfbbLover on 03 May 2024
  • Which WWE game has best create-a-wrestler for big FFB - used to be pretty good on the older 1;s
  • #97 by dje_wba on 17 May 2024
  • None of the recent ones - while WWE 2K22, 2K23 and 2K24 are all an improvement on the games that came before them, the body options in create a wrestler are more limited.

For all of its faults, some pretty decent sized female wrestlers could be made by taking an advantage of a glitch - see my post below from a few years ago.

As you asked...

The pic on the left is of a created wrestler with just the type 21 body, whereas the pic on the right is one with a [glitched] body of types 20 and 21 combined together.

• #98 by dje_wba on 17 May 2024
  • Meant to say, for all of WWE 2K20's faults...
Pages:
Actions