Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by fred.pert on 02 Aug 2022
  • Unless you've been living under a rock, you have probably come across a few images online that were created by AI. Most powerful AI need you to apply in advance and wait your turn to give your prompts to the AI for image creation, but a few site out there let you do it as much as you want (they are way less accurate tho). These are a few I've done so far. The images are super small and the faces are nightmarish, but it still is very impressive.

• #2 by Yepesnopes on 03 Aug 2022
  • It draws it definitely better than I do  ;D
  • #3 by fred.pert on 05 Aug 2022
  • #4 by Kujarer on 05 Aug 2022
  • Sorry, couldn't resist...

As with most new tech, I imagine it'll improve over time.
  • #5 by bulub on 07 Aug 2022
  • Ah yes, man made horrors beyond my comprehension  :cool2:
  • #6 by Kujarer on 07 Aug 2022
  • From elsewhere on the interweb...

:what:   :bravo:   :hellno:   :wow:   :angry:   :-*
  • #7 by Kujarer on 28 Sep 2022
  • As with most new tech, I imagine it'll improve over time.

[morph by 'acidrain101']

ARTIST: by Husky70 "Stunningly Gorgeous Blonde Muscle Goddess"

ARTIST: ninj4st4r

Newer items by ninj4st4r here [reply #10]:

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=909747.msg2907512#msg2907512

...and here [reply #5]:

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=1006984.msg3089044#msg3089044

ARTIST: Army using 'AI Picasso'

ARTIST: Tigers@n using 'Midjourney'

:wow:

• #8 by GLKnight on 28 Sep 2022
  • Nope, I don't like it.

Never mind that AI Art is essentially the programs just scraping pics from the internet so it can smash it all together and only give you an approximation of what you want, making it borderline theft. There's also no real "art" that's happening.

Yeah, I know. "That's just your opinion" and all that. But I run in circles where people's art is actively approximated so it's sold using their names. And that's just not cool.

Hire artists, because you can actually work with someone on your exact vision. Not some pseudo-blend of others' work.
  • #9 by RobDubya on 28 Sep 2022
  • Trigrhapy using Stable Diffusion:

• #10 by thehazla on 06 Oct 2022
  • musicultra on DA has pretty good anime styled stuff. There's still some jank but it looks pretty convincing

• #11 by Kujarer on 01 Nov 2022
  • ARTIST: Ninj4st4r [Using Midjourney...I think]

• #12 by elee0228 on 01 Nov 2022
  • Here are some of my attempts at AI generation using NovelAI:

• #13 by Kujarer on 05 Nov 2022
  • I'll just leave this here...

:funny:                                         :laugh:                                        :funny:
  • #14 by Kujarer on 06 Nov 2022
  • CREATOR: Mrlex303 In order by date generated, oldest [Sep 26] to newest [Nov 6]:

• #15 by GLKnight on 11 Nov 2022
  • Feel scummy about posting this, but I need to promo myself because despite how people have been treating artists, they care for writers even less.

So here's a sequence from a canceled series I was going to call "REMADE", which is basically about an insidious corporation looking to use people as guinea pigs to remake them as potential soldiers and diabolical sources of human trafficking while disguised as a "fitness and wellness group". The idea would have been that, with every installment, it would focus on each person being "remade" into someone else.

And with this one, it would have been about an elderly lady being coerced into joining up for medical reasons by her neighbor, a doctor who genuinely wants to help her. But the company he works for has other ideas when they see a prime opportunity to test some of his more radical experiments while he's away.

It was all made with Novel AI's art generator program, which thankfully used mostly Visual Novel assets instead, so I could minimize the amount of theft unlike most other art generators.

Anyway, here's Wonderwall- I mean, HELEN REMADE: https://mega.nz/file/GHxijaDB#fvaqO1GdGMeij-rNcPDF6g9d-D0fRWcbr6DEm0Y1OV0
Pages:
Actions