Pages:
Actions
  • #31 by grbaclig on 19 Jul 2020
  • I know everyone's just down to post and get free stuff, but let's have an actual discussion.

What's one thing you love about FFF's art, and one thing you don't like about it?

I like how over the top he gets with size and strength growth--without getting repetitive

I don't really like how he draws hands and feet, seems like he never really nailed those down
  • #32 by Paperclip113 on 25 Jul 2020
  • I know everyone's just down to post and get free stuff, but let's have an actual discussion.

What's one thing you love about FFF's art, and one thing you don't like about it?

Like: Gradual growth stories (ex: hard lesson)

Dislike: Once the girls reach a certain level of muscularity, they always look the same
    Yeah. And his style seems to have stagnated. I mean he gets out work fairly quick but I feel like it's kind of cost him growth as an artist (ironically!)

Not bad work though
  • #33 by maxxc on 09 Aug 2020

I genuinely enjoy the variety he has within his stories, like how does that all come from one dudes head yknow

But his stories do tend to suffer from a lack of progression from a certain point in the growth part of his stories
  • #34 by FemaleMusclesFan on 09 Aug 2020
  • Femfortefan is one of the finest artists when it comes to muscular women. I love his style and his drawings are always top notch 👍
  • #35 by valexxxz on 19 Aug 2020
  • Uncle Bob's Foolish Folly

DEAD LINKS DELETED
  • #36 by valexxxz on 19 Aug 2020
  • Justifiable Homicide

DEAD LINKS DELETED
  • #37 by Trigger on 24 Aug 2020
  • I like his stories, there simple, usually straight to the point. I do like his artwork but it seems to be that its becoming a bit stale to me over the years. Still good work though.
  • #38 by timer on 19 Sep 2020
  • Infinite

DEAD LINKS DELETED
  • #39 by saldin on 30 Sep 2020
  • Supergirl Phenomenon (different to the one already posted in this thread)

DEAD LINKS DELETED
  • #40 by muscleluv on 30 Sep 2020
  • These are all great! thanks.
  • #41 by matador-fan on 18 Oct 2020
  • lab rat comic

I hope you enjoy

DEAD LINKS DELETED
  • #42 by Blackice779 on 24 Oct 2020
  • His art and detail is always appreciated in this type of community   :bravo:
  • #43 by Fathertime95 on 30 Oct 2020
  • #44 by Abduhl on 05 Nov 2020

• Aunt Olive
  • #45 by aiurea on 14 Nov 2020
  • Infinite

Here's one that I haven't seen around here and thought I might share.

Here is the file with the images:
    DEAD LINK REMOVED
Pages:
Actions