Pages:
Actions
  • #106 by artax on 26 Dec 2021
  • Thanks for the info about Antoinette - do you know if she usually works days or night?
  • #107 by Runningman on 11 Feb 2022
  • You can call their # 215 467 1980 and hear the lineup
  • #108 by sjf450 on 23 Jul 2022
  • A very weak summer for fit/muscular dancers but here are two.   First, Stacy an African American dancer who works at Titilations in Bloomfield.   Bikini model type, tall with a tiny waist.    Second, Crystal, works at Titilations and the Hitching Post in Patterson.   Somewhat older Brazilian with a hard wellness type body.
  • #109 by Runningman on 01 Aug 2022
  • Perfect fit stripper legs. This is what I constantly looking for and I consider incredibly sexy - nearly perfect:
  • #110 by sjf450 on 09 Sep 2022
  • Back at AJ's in Seacaucus.   Saw Elena or Alicia muscular Dominican only in area through October works days.   Additionally Sam is back and has clearly been working out.  She works usually Friday and some Saturdays.   She says she works some nights at Lookers in Elizabeth.   Both well worth the trip.
  • #111 by sjf450 on 21 Mar 2023
  • Several recent trips to Johnny A's in Patterson.   On day shift see Natalia perfect fit body with a booty that won't quit or Amanda a personal trainer 5'6" 150 pounds of solid muscle.   Also see Liz at night built like a wellness competitor but does not compete.   Check the website as the schedule changes constantly.
  • #112 by artax on 26 Mar 2023
  • Checked out Johnny’s A’s on a Saturday afternoon- no one real muscular- but several fit dancers with good legs- Crystal - Venezuelan  - nice abs and lower body- Melinda - Brazilian - little bit of muscle- definitely works out- Catarina - Brazilian - lean probably the hardest body that day,  and Vanessa Columbian- lean with nice legs
  • #113 by yellowlevel on 19 Feb 2024
  • Just went to Johnny A’s Hitching post.  I came on the recommendation to find Amanda, which she may have been there because there were like 3 girls with visible muscles.  But I was stricken with Paula.  Her name was not on the schedule nor have I ever seen it.  Note I don’t come here often at all. But she was visibly muscular, everywhere.  Abs, back, shoulder caps. We are not talking bodybuilder, but she was very muscular.  Big quads and hammy that hang.  Muscles were hard too.  I highly recommend going.  She said she’s been working there two years and will be there this Friday.
Pages:
Actions