Pages:
Actions
  • #436 by FBBMW on 28 May 2023
  • Maybe she rather be a BB Doll, than compete in the future?   
  • #437 by michaelg1978 on 29 May 2023
  • When I sessioned with her last it was fresh off a contest.  She had been talking about making another run at Olympia. I thought she wasn't going to drop that.
  • #438 by LuvsFitChicks on 31 May 2023
  • I know she still wants to compete. I remember during an IG live she said she wasn't done. Plus I would love to see her get all tanned up and buff for a show. She's incredible, just wish I could session with her.
  • #439 by MuscleBeast69 on 07 Jul 2023
  • Anyone have word of her touring in the US. Other than dubai she hasent posted anything
  • #440 by LuvsFitChicks on 09 Jul 2023
  • Nothing yet sadly maybe after Dubai she will post a new tour.
  • #441 by jbeast on 24 Jul 2023
  • I just got an email from Ms Melissa (melissasgym@yahoo.com) saying she was in town today. Is that typical I contacted her in February when I found out she was in my town but had no times for me.

Does she normally reach out to people for same day app'ts? I responded I was interested. Any info on Ms Melissa will be appreciated here or via PM.
  • #442 by Camper on 24 Jul 2023
  • I’ve gotten that before but when I responded, I received no response. Hopefully you have better luck.  Curious how much muscle she is carrying or if she is all boobs now. 
  • #443 by MuscleBeast69 on 25 Jul 2023
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    I just got an email from Ms Melissa (melissasgym@yahoo.com) saying she was in town today. Is that typical I contacted her in February when I found out she was in my town but had no times for me.

Does she normally reach out to people for same day app'ts? I responded I was interested. Any info on Ms Melissa will be appreciated here or via PM.

I see dates posted for NY 24th and 25th. Must have been last minute. Let us know how it went
  • #444 by jbeast on 25 Jul 2023
  • She responded and said she would be back in town next week, so I didn’t see her. Plans could have changed or her regulars filled up her schedule.
  • #445 by bpp on 31 Jul 2023
  • Does anyone know if she is back in NYC this week? 
  • #446 by MuscleBeast69 on 31 Jul 2023
    Does anyone know if she is back in NYC this week?

Did you ask her?
  • #447 by bpp on 01 Aug 2023
  • No, that's a fair question though!
  • #448 by moreweights on 07 Aug 2023
  • Has anyone seen her recently ? I might be having a session next week with her
  • #449 by Warhawk Overdrive on 07 Aug 2023
    Has anyone seen her recently ? I might be having a session next week with her

I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She looked the same as she always does. Big off-season physique. Boobs went up in size too. Depending on the last time you saw her.
  • #450 by LuvsFitChicks on 12 Aug 2023
  • I recently talked with her on IG and she will be posting more content to her subscriber part of IG soon so I think she recently traveled through FL for a show plus flying back to WoS headquarters to film her show must have taken a toll on her so maybe that's why she's barely responding to messages.

Give it some time guys and she'll respond to you.

Plus with WB270 gone forever now she might have to sign up with session girls to post travel dates or a calender link on her IG page. She has been talking about creating an OF account.
Pages:
Actions