Pages:
Actions
  • #361 by outmuscled on 07 Feb 2024
  • Each to their own, but I'll never understand how you can stand in front of a physique like Tapered's and focus on her breasts. Especially if they aren't even her own!
    I mean yes, nipples do draw the eye (on any size of breast) but it's not their boobs that mark out muscular women, it's the pecs, delts and biceps that surround them.
    All women have boobs, and women with large boobs are easy to come by. It's muscular female bodies that are rare, and something which most men never get to see.
  • #362 by MixedFighter99 on 11 Feb 2024
  • Has anyone seen her recently?

Still recovering (in a good way) from seeing her. TP is at the top of her game again. If you need more details let me know.
  • #363 by phicam on 11 Feb 2024
  • Has anyone seen her recently?

Still recovering (in a good way) from seeing her. TP is at the top of her game again. If you need more details let me know.

Yes please.. more details.. 😉
  • #364 by clay99 on 11 Feb 2024
  • She would be my ideal provider if she had more muscle mass/size. Her videos on C4S are very provocative
  • #365 by e_honda on 11 Feb 2024
  • She would be my ideal provider if she had more muscle mass/size. Her videos on C4S are very provocative

I agree with that but she's still awesome. She was more jacked just a few years ago but she's gone the "natural" route of training now. I wish she was still like that as well, but I still like seeing her now and it's probably healthier for her.
  • #366 by boyofwinter on 13 Feb 2024

I agree with that but she's still awesome. She was more jacked just a few years ago but she's gone the "natural" route of training now. I wish she was still like that as well, but I still like seeing her now and it's probably healthier for her.

From my perspective, she was never my ideal size, so the fact she's now a bit smaller doesn't detract from the fact she does everything else that makes a session great for me.
  • #367 by MixedFighter99 on 06 Mar 2024
  • So there is a little possibility I will be having a double session with Tapered Physique and Cay Baby. If it happens and you don't hear from me, it was a privilege speaking to all you fine schomes over the years...and I died with a smile on my face. :)
  • #368 by MixedFighter99 on 06 Mar 2024
  • So there is a little possibility I will be having a double session with Tapered Physique and Cay Baby. If it happens and you don't hear from me, it was a privilege speaking to all you fine schomes over the years...and I died with a smile on my face. :)

Real possibility* grrrrrr autocorrect.
  • #369 by MixedFighter99 on 15 Mar 2024
  • Bumping this up to say Tapered Physique + Cay Baby = heaven on earth. What a fucking session!
  • #370 by boyofwinter on 16 Mar 2024
  • Bumping this up to say Tapered Physique + Cay Baby = heaven on earth. What a fucking session!
    A wisely chosen double can be a really next level experience.
  • #371 by DCReviews on 17 Mar 2024

Any details on the session?  What did they each specialize in for your session. 
  • #372 by MixedFighter99 on 20 Mar 2024

Any details on the session?  What did they each specialize in for your session.

I'm a long term client of TP so it actually started with Cay and I  having a bit of roleplay before we did a semi competitive/beatdown. Her skills are already very sharp and her nickname, "Mini Beast" is well earned. Legs are fucking unreal as you don't expect her to squeeze that hard but she does. Then TP came into the room and they took turns beating the snot out of me. Then after a bit of domination, TP took her toy out she loves to use more then anything else but CB didn't stay long for that as that would been weird as TP and I finished up our usual routine ending.

It honestly was a dream session really. CB is amazing as hell really and like her stepmom, a fun person just to talk with. Perhaps even more so. But once it's session time, look out!
  • #373 by cjones on 05 Apr 2024
  • That’s a great review MixedFighter wow I know can tell by the energy in your reply that you had the best time. One thing I wanted to tell you is Tapered Physique is her real mother not her stepmother. That’s why Cay Baby is so strong as she has that real Tapered Physique blood in her body. People probably think that’s her stepmom because on the clips for sale you’re not allowed to use the word Mom so because of that she uses stepmom. That’s a great review tho I can’t wait to see them both again.
  • #374 by MixedFighter99 on 10 Apr 2024
  • Yes which while I think is very hot but also freaks me out a bit, lol.

Cay Baby btw is part of that young Florida Mafia as I like to call them along with Riot, Kody Evans, Tyler Lynn, etc who are all young, aggressive and seem like they want to wreck a lot of us.

Pages:
Actions