Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by WVUMountaineers on 09 Jan 2008
  • She is the strongest, fittest, and most athletic woman I have ever met.  She has incredible strength and stamina. 

I am surprised to read some of what is written here.  She is a great challenge physically and athletically to any athletic, fit man.  She is intelligent, friendly, fun, and good converdation.  I highly recommend her.   
    • WVUMountaineers
  • #17 by guile45 on 09 Jan 2008
  • she told me she didnt do FS so i didnt bother booking
    • guile45
  • #18 by brambo19460 on 09 Jan 2008
  • I guess we are all getting mixed signals. She offered me FS with protection but I did not bring any with me not expecting to have FS on the first session. May I suggest that you be extremely appreciative of her facially and general physique and move slowly to petting her. She did not offer the petting opportunity but when I started to work that way she did not ask for me to stop and once started encouraged me to continue. I am not claiming to be a Romeo as that has definitely not worked with some also for me.

• #19 by WVUMountaineers on 10 Jan 2008
  • Allana is, by far, the strongest, fittest, and most athletic woman I have ever met.  Very powerful and great stamina.  A phenomenal athlete.  She has shoulders, arms, and a back a lumberjack would be proud to have.  She is an athletic challenge for any fit, athletic male up to 200 lbs., maybe up to 225 lbs.

She is nice, friendly, intelligent, and a good conversation.  I highly recommend a session with her.

I am surprised to read some of what is written here.

Buddy, hope you do not mind me asking where you are located?

Thank you for your reply.

• WVUMountaineers
  • #20 by buddy on 11 Jan 2008
  • uk
    • buddy
  • #21 by Shintoism on 12 Apr 2008

You missed out on a great girl then, guile.  FS is always YMMV.  I don't blame her for not agreeing to something illegal (it is in the United States) via email with someone she doesn't know.

Finesse needs to be used (and I'm not talking about the shampoo, here).  ;D
    • Shintoism
  • #22 by kab on 18 Jul 2009
  • does she have peaked biceps, well developed??
    • kab
  • #23 by cleggy on 16 Aug 2009
  • how did you lead up to the session? did you discuss fs etc? she is comin back to uk soon and i want a session very like yours, but last time when i emailed her she shot down that sort of stuff

yes another session review

descrition
    looks: 6/10 pleasant
    body: 5/10 - not as well cut as other fbbs i have had sessions with (ie trudy i, jana l-s, kasie c, maryse, kat c)
    manner: 8/10 very friendly and welcoming
    session: 7/10 passionate

cost
    just under 400 dollars per friendly hour

session (7/10)
    opened the door and welcomed me with a handshae and peck on the cheek, dressed in shiny underwear and night gown - do they all dress the same! exchanged pleasantaries and discussed her trip to france (basic general chit chat) starting carressing her bare legs. got closer to her face and started to spar with our mouths. this led to some more carressing and stoking of her body. i am going to say muscle worship as she looked out of season and there were more flabby parts than hard parts. more kissing with tounges slowly undressing allana and then she assisted removal of my clothing. licked and kissed her natural pert breast. oral both ways (wont go into too much details - not sure if the moderators allow explicit details) and then on the finale - covered s...x
    enjoyable session   

will definitely see her again....

thats it from me this year for sessions reviews - i can post old ones if i get any requests

enjoy
    x
    • cleggy
  • #24 by cleggy on 16 Aug 2009

You missed out on a great girl then, guile.  FS is always YMMV.  I don't blame her for not agreeing to something illegal (it is in the United States) via email with someone she doesn't know.

Finesse needs to be used (and I'm not talking about the shampoo, here).  ;D

could you give me an example of your correspondence (private message me please), first timer here , and for the money charged kind of want FS :0
    • cleggy
  • #25 by Sportsfan on 18 Aug 2009
  • No, she does not have peaked biceps.  She is big, in terms of wide.  Not ripped.  Not tall.  She is 40 years old.

Would not waste my money on her.
    • Sportsfan
  • #26 by Sportsfan on 18 Aug 2009
  • If you are looking for someone in shape, ripped, she is not for you.  She is short, wide body, 40 years old.     
    • Sportsfan
  • #27 by hangtime99 on 20 Aug 2009
  • I understood that she is ripped (if and when in preparation for contests).
  • #28 by cleggy on 20 Aug 2009
  • thanks for the heads up,i wil make sure to ask her condition before i arrange a bookin
    as for gettin fs (just go with the flow? best advice?)
    • cleggy
  • #29 by Jester on 19 Sep 2009
  • HI IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS HAD A SESSION WITH ALLANA RECENTLY
  • #30 by crazedvole on 20 Sep 2009
  • Assuming this is who you are talking about. I have seen her a few times. I would see her again. But if there was ever a case of a wide array of opinions she seems to be it.
    http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=45665.0.html

• crazedvole
Pages:
Actions