Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580361 Posts in 74093 Topics by 29401 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 18, 2024, 09:32:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Suzie "Robin" Johnson
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Suzie "Robin" Johnson  (Read 4396 times)

headache

Suzie "Robin" Johnson
« on: July 12, 2010, 03:41:15 pm »
I looked and looked and it's hard to believe that no one here (as far as I could see) has mentioned one of the all-time greats; Robin. I've always been drawn to the more feminine, less muscular, hot looking female wrestler who could still make me feel overpowered. Since I had been collecting videos for a long time I was very aprehensive of contacting anyone for a session. Well, once I got over my initial fear I contacted Suzie and we agreed to a session when she was in town. Anticipation of those beautiful legs and ass wrapped around my head was distracting me for weeks! Finally the day arrived and although she has to be at least 50 years old she is a remarkably beautiful woman with a great body and a wonderful personality. She was most accomodating and gave me my choice of what she would wear. I was like a kid in a candy store! I chose a tight, tiny thong bikini, told her that I wante to be scissored in every way possible with the accent on her famous reverse scissor. My heart was beating like a rabbit and I was happy to let her dominate me. I'm 6' tall and 200 lbs but once she got me between those legs I was helpless (if unwilling) to escape. She could have easily knocked me out and asked me if that was something I would like....I quickly replied, NO!! But she had me tapping at will in any scissor hold she applied. I was quite surprised at her strength. I asked for a little L & C and she leg lifted me and gave me a short piggy back. at 5'7" and 120 lbs. I was surprised she could do that too! She was a lot of fun, professional and amazingly hot!!! She fufilled all of my scissor fantasies with the exception of sex, of course. Being my first time I did not think asking would be appropriate. I've seen her several times since and she has allowed me to film a couple of sessions too (for an extra $100.00). The economy being what it is I sadly, have not seen her recently but if a hot blonde with beautiful, feminine features who can scissor the life out of you is your thing then Robin is your girl. Has anyone else here had a session with her? Next post will be about Jeanne  "Hollywood" Basone.

Forum Saradas

Suzie "Robin" Johnson
« on: July 12, 2010, 03:41:15 pm »

MrSteed

Re: Suzie "Robin" Johnson
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 08:46:56 pm »
Great post. It's my pleasure to give you your first karma.

I have not seen her, but Robin looks like a beautiful woman for any age. Have you ever wrestled her at least semi-competitively, or do you just like scissor sessions?

iguana29

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 01:11:36 pm »
Met up with Suzie few years ago now.
Great lady and a great session. Did semi comp also, she gave me a run for my money ;)

headache

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 05:27:09 pm »
Thanks for the Karma Mr. Steed and no, I did not attempt to challenge her at first but at my third session I tried to escape her scissors (impossible) but I was able to overpower her when she tried to keep me on my back....but just barely. Amazingly strong for her size and physique. Scissors are my thing and she delivered them in spades. A great and funny lady to boot.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Suzie "Robin" Johnson

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View