Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by dastex1971 on 20 Oct 2011
  • Best glutes ever!! Big panties much sexier than thong, especially on a subject as hot as Ms. Wittig!
    She's got a nice ass but Alina and Heather Policky have got her beaten in that department
    • dastex1971
  • #17 by UK_Fan on 20 Oct 2011
  • Best glutes ever!! Big panties much sexier than thong, especially on a subject as hot as Ms. Wittig!
    She's got a nice ass but Alina and Heather Policky have got her beaten in that department

Maybe now, when Annett is no longer competing, but here's some earlier "glutes" photos of her and her wonderful rock hard bowling ball glutes:

Not bad, eh?
    • UK_Fan
  • #18 by Devilsharvest on 02 Nov 2012
  • Hi folks.................
    Today another new Thread about German FBB´s . I´m proud to presenting the Awesome Anett Wittig . I hope you enjoy the pics and give replys .

More of her coming soon! ;)

Carpe Diem :)
  • #19 by lyle918 on 09 Nov 2012
  • Have not heard much about her lately, glad to see she's still in the business...
  • #20 by Devilsharvest on 17 Nov 2012
  • Hi folks,.......
    thank you for the support in this Thread. So here are a few more from the awesome Anett. Enjoy them!

Carpe diem :)
  • #21 by UK_Fan on 17 Nov 2012
  • I was about to say that "back in the day" she had just about the best bowling-ball pair of glutes in the business, looking at the first photoset, thinking they're good, but not like they were 10-15 years ago, then I see them in the squats in this above set...HOLY BUNS!  here's some of my stash to keep Annett's fans going for a while (steel buns, eh?):

Enjoy! Mucho positivo karma is appreciated. :thanks:
    • UK_Fan
  • #22 by klaus74de on 28 Nov 2012
  • Ithis TV-doku was made about 10 years ago. I think she's retired now. I think her last guest-posing appeareance was in 2008.
  • #23 by Devilsharvest on 06 Aug 2014
  • Hi Folks..................
    Well, it´s a long time since i´ve posted something here so i think it´s time to do so. Here are some more pics of Anett working out her Legs.

more to come ! ;)

Carpe diem :)
  • #24 by lvorma on 12 Jan 2016
    • lvorma
  • #25 by RobMash on 25 Dec 2016
  • Annett Wittig

• #26 by Timmon on 09 Feb 2017
  • #27 by gbandi on 11 Aug 2018
  • #28 by Female Bodybuilding on 12 May 2021

• #29 by Female Bodybuilding on 22 Jun 2021

• -

Annette Wittig