Pages:
Actions
  • #271 by sardin3 on 08 Aug 2020
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I get "User inactive" on this one :( And she looks fantastic.

Yeah I know, it's really annoying. I also joined too late. Or I joined while it was still possible to join, but she had stopped answering PM by then and didn't post anything new. And then she left. I could tell she had been selling pay-to-view nude videos before I joined though. (Btw sorry for a pretty late reply, I don't log in here very often...)
  • #272 by mystery9 on 10 Aug 2020
  • has anyone joined

i think i recognise her, but i dont know her name

• #273 by Polite Society on 10 Aug 2020
    has anyone joined

i think i recognise her, but i dont know her name

Don't ask her name unless you want to get off on the wrong foot. She posts a lot of uninhibited content, more gym than sexual compared to Ms Marvel but there is both
  • #274 by Windjammer on 12 Aug 2020
  • So I subscribed to a few girls in the past couple of months or so. Here are some brief opinions:

People I would subscribe to again:
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- I'm probably just repeating other opinions but one of the best on the site (recommended)
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- The best recent newcomer to the site I know. Solid physique. Good communication (recommended)
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- Lean muscular physique. Frequent posts.

People I would NOT subscribe to again:
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- Really cute girl but WAAAY overpriced for insta****-level content. Little to no "sensual" videos. Her leaked cams are WAY better than what you'll find here.
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- Content was underwhelming. Had some stuff I've seen before on other websites.
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login --- Few quality posts.

• #275 by fp909 on 15 Aug 2020
  • New account but she will deliver:

• #276 by erwin44 on 16 Aug 2020
  • Nice canadian female bodybuilder Erica Murphy

• #277 by faklu on 17 Aug 2020
    I definitely agree! Anji's site is definitely one of the best I have experienced on OnlyFans!!

What type is her content? gym stuff or more sexual in nature
  • #278 by ffejl on 18 Aug 2020
  • Some gym stuff, mostly fully nude posing. Her size and conditioning is unbelievable. A good bit of content is included in the monthly, and the extras are reasonably priced (like US$13 for 4 minutes of nude posing).
  • #279 by ss123 on 20 Aug 2020
    Lisa Cross's OF is another contender for best value. Looks like she established it in February, but didn't post much until June. She's made up for lost time with two hundred posts in the last month, including over one hundred videos. Good mix of traditional sexy, workout, and posing. The vast majority of the material is older, previously published material, but there does seem to be a smattering of original videos. For the current price of $4.99, it's well worth it.

She just jacked it up to $15 for more adult content. Bummer.
  • #280 by bruce321 on 20 Aug 2020
    Lisa Cross's OF is another contender for best value. Looks like she established it in February, but didn't post much until June. She's made up for lost time with two hundred posts in the last month, including over one hundred videos. Good mix of traditional sexy, workout, and posing. The vast majority of the material is older, previously published material, but there does seem to be a smattering of original videos. For the current price of $4.99, it's well worth it.
    She just jacked it up to $15 for more adult content. Bummer.
    Makes sense that would have been an introductory price. I personally prefer more hard core muscle material, especially from a true FBB like her. But so far she's still not slacking off on updates. In a little over three weeks since I wrote that, she's added more than another hundred posts, mostly videos. I've got about a dozen active subscriptions at the moment, and a lot of days she out-posts the rest of them combined.
  • #281 by neo03 on 24 Aug 2020
  • onlyfans com/the_lioness anyone?
  • #282 by MrBogus on 25 Aug 2020
  • Is it just me or does anyone else find onlyfans to be cancer?

I mean wtf, you can't see what is being posted, not even a preview or thumbnail until you pay to subscribe! It is thus like there entire business model is predicated on estimating that most content providers will be underwhelming so they don't want you to see what you are subscribing to beforehand!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss Daniels:   
    She gets nude often and has a decent amount of content that is fairly regularly updated for only $6. The problem is so much of it is garbage quality, like 260p or 360p I would estimate. Maybe though those are just old clips she is reposting, because some clips are higher quality.
    You can see what she looks like here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• #283 by Old Surehand on 25 Aug 2020
    Is it just me or does anyone else find onlyfans to be cancer?

I mean wtf, you can't see what is being posted, not even a preview or thumbnail until you pay to subscribe!

This is why we have this thread. When a fellow member takes a chance and joins one of their sites, he posts whether it's worth joining or not.
  • #284 by jiggle on 25 Aug 2020

I mean wtf, you can't see what is being posted, not even a preview or thumbnail until you pay to subscribe! It is thus like there entire business model is predicated on estimating that most content providers will be underwhelming so they don't want you to see what you are subscribing to beforehand!
    True, Onlyfans is just ruining it
  • #285 by kevin1 on 25 Aug 2020

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y E S   ! ! !

Such an idiotic idea, no previews. 
     :bravo:
Pages:
Actions