Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by bjjbadgirl on 04 Aug 2023
  • Hello Guys. Let me Introduce Myself. I am the BJJBADGIRL, it is my bare new post over here. I am a bjj brown belt, born and live in Brazil and I am on a mat since I was 9 years old. I know girls here are from bodybuilding and their bodies are very very very more aesthetic than mine. But I know there will be some real clever guys that will understand that I prepare and dedicate my whole life to have a functional body, that is fit specifically to grappling / jiu jitsu. I have won almost every championship here in Brazil as a Adult Brown Belt. I was twice the best south american fighter, last year I was second place on Brazilian Nationals, that is actually more difficult than the world champion because most of people here dont have access to a American Visa and our world champion happens in Vegas.
    I have found out Session world just like four months ago and is helping me a lot with the expenses. I am 35 years old and still fighting against 18 years old girls and winning.
    I am saving money to  fight my first world champion now in November / December that will be again in Vegas. It is the IBJJF No Gi World Championship.
    If you help me and desire, I can send you some videos from my clips4sale store (i just made four months ago) or some KO videos that I really enjoy to do.
    My email/ paypal is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. You can mail me there and I will reply all the polite people as I am asking help to achieve my life goal.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #2 by bjjbadgirl on 04 Aug 2023
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • #3 by bjjbadgirl on 23 Aug 2023
  • Hello Guys. I would like to update the information. Thanks G'd and the forum Saradas. I have found out a Sponsor. His name is RCO and he is a blessed guy. I will compete the world championship and finally conquer my dream!!!!! S2 RCO
  • #4 by jason123 on 28 Aug 2023
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Hello Guys. I would like to update the information. Thanks G'd and the forum Saradas. I have found out a Sponsor. His name is RCO and he is a blessed guy. I will compete the world championship and finally conquer my dream!!!!! S2 RCO

Pleased to hear that Saradas helped you to find a sponsor BJJ BAD GIRL. No patience to watch your competition.
Pages:
Actions