Pages:
Actions
  • #91 by Lancelot on 02 Nov 2023
  • I met her in Zürich in 2013 or 2014 in a hotel. as she asked me before in the emails what i was looking for in the session, she was (acting) a little dominant from the start and in bed, but with a sweet touch what is more like her real personality imo. I think outside of a paid session submissive is correct.

Not bad, fits with what she said about being submissive, doesn’t exactly strike me as the dominant type, the muscles kind of add to that, by any chance, did you touch her feet at any point? She’s mentioned before that she loves getting a foot massage and loves to show them off, did she give you a foot job by any chance? And if you gave her a foot massage, how did she react to it?
  • #92 by dude8383 on 03 Nov 2023
  • I met her in Zürich in 2013 or 2014 in a hotel. as she asked me before in the emails what i was looking for in the session, she was (acting) a little dominant from the start and in bed, but with a sweet touch what is more like her real personality imo. I think outside of a paid session submissive is correct.

Not bad, fits with what she said about being submissive, doesn’t exactly strike me as the dominant type, the muscles kind of add to that, by any chance, did you touch her feet at any point? She’s mentioned before that she loves getting a foot massage and loves to show them off, did she give you a foot job by any chance? And if you gave her a foot massage, how did she react to it?

Dont think I did, not really my fetish. But if she would have asked I´d done it for sure.
  • #93 by Lancelot on 02 Feb 2024
  • Anything new?
Pages:
Actions