Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by BG2112 on 12 Dec 2020
  • She has a video posted which is 2:54 long for 600 credits.  I  know that hey if you don't wanna pay for it you don't have to, but is she crazy to ask for what is $60 US for a 3 minute video? 
  • #2 by papadoc1981 on 13 Dec 2020
  • She has a video posted which is 2:54 long for 600 credits.  I  know that hey if you don't wanna pay for it you don't have to, but is she crazy to ask for what is $60 US for a 3 minute video?
    TBF that's a downright cheap price tag compared to what she charges on her OF page.  Can't fault the woman for knowing her worth.  No, I will never pay until her prices are more within reason but I'm sure there are others who would gladly pay an arm and a leg to get any content from her regardless of quality.  It's a smart business decision to take advantage of those people.
  • #3 by wookie224 on 18 Dec 2020
  • I am glad to see her make the move to HBC. Wish her time there will be well served. She seems to have gained more size from the perhaps old pictures I have seen of her. Her face looks fuller too and she appears to be doing well. Honestly I had to watch her free stream for a while to make sure it was not a recording or something that was designed to get people into premium.

I was a little confused at her videos as well. While I do understand the desire for prices like this I would think one looks at the other material out there for comparison.
  • #4 by kostas on 30 May 2021
  • Her prices on the videos are really high , i agree, but on private chats she is amazing. Did a private show with her some days ago, and i have to say she is one of the kindest girls i have seen here. She  has amazing arms, legs, ass, nice face. I was really pleased
Pages:
Actions