Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by pat777 on 29 Jan 2012
  • It's a good summary ! Could you give some details ? Her physic is obviously amazing but is she also skilled in werstling or any other martial art ? does she take leadership during the session ? Is she more into physical domination or fantasy playtime ?
  • #17 by Kris72 on 29 Jan 2012
  • Yes, please. Give some more details. I am gonna meet her in few weeks.
  • #18 by se254eva on 31 Jan 2012
  • Wow can you imagine my amazement when I read todays newspaper lol

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4097686/Mum-of-two-is-a-bigorexic.html

• se254eva
  • #19 by martin_187uk on 31 Jan 2012
  • #20 by peter92100 on 03 Feb 2012
  • please can someone some feedback about his session with René
  • #21 by gatorvin on 04 Feb 2012
  • i didnt try wrestling with her, but she is built like a truck so even if she isnt that skilled, her strength will be enough to scare you into submission. she is really cool, easy to talk to, very pretty. she took a little bit of time to warm up, but once warm she was just phenomenal and very sensual. i am sure you wont be disappointed as she is very talented. i will see her again soon i hope. 4 star - but with a bit more experience under her belt will be a 5 star session provider in no time at all.
  • #22 by gatorvin on 04 Feb 2012
  • no lift and carry - didn't ask. but she could lift a bus i would think
  • #23 by gatorvin on 05 Feb 2012
  • mostly, but we tested her strength. light wrestling. enough to know it isnt all for show
  • #24 by Kris72 on 05 Feb 2012
  • Thank you for the feedback, gatorvin!
  • #25 by femusclelover2187 on 08 Feb 2012
  •  I just wanted to share with you all, a session that I had with Rene recently.

I communicated mainly via email with her, and her communication was excellent, usually replying within minutes.

She came to a hotel I was staying at, dressed in a black overcoat. This hid her size to the point she didn't look muscular in the slightest. THEN the coat came off. This lady is huge. And I mean HUGE! I'm reasonably muscular, but we compared biceps in the mirror. Absolutely dwarfed mine!!!

I asked for a little muscle worship. She is not only huge, but rock hard everywhere. Prefect symetry and definition- she says she stays at the same level all year too!

I then asked for some strength demonstrations. She LITERALLY threw me on the bed, jumped on me like a panther and pinned my arms above my head and asked me to try and escape. Now, I'm a strong guy with good lifts but she had me totally immobilised. She was constantly smiling and laughing and she said she wasn't even applying any of her strenght.

Then I asked for some scissors and head locks. I cannot convey to you how strong this lady. I spoke to her after the session, and asked how much pressure she was applying during these holds. She told me she was going gently. My good god.

Rene is facially absolutely stunning, smells great, great playful nature and very friendly. She did exactly as I asked (I'm glad I didn't ask for any serious wrestling as I would have been really hurt)

This lady is amazing, spend a good 30 minutes longer than our agreed time with me and I urge you all to book her now. You will not regret a second with this lady

Feel free to I'm me for any questions
    • femusclelover2187
  • #26 by Kris72 on 09 Feb 2012
  •  :thanks: femusclelover! Karma for you.
  • #27 by femusclelover2187 on 09 Feb 2012
  • I'm not going to go in to specifics about her fee, although I can tell you she is very reasonable. For slightly more, she will do a joint session with her fitness competitor friend who apparently is a pro domme!

I urge every man on the planet to meet Renem she is very friendly and will respond to all your questions including fees!
    • femusclelover2187
  • #28 by mussgal on 12 Feb 2012
  • She looks an interesting prospect! Thinking of giving her a try? Any more out there who have sessioned with Rene?
  • #29 by jaggyjoe on 13 Feb 2012
  • Sorry if I look offensive, but, what about her voice? Was it deep, or very feminine?
  • #30 by artax on 13 Feb 2012
  • she looks great- hope she decides to visit the US sometime
Pages:
Actions