Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Greatguy87 on 16 Dec 2020
  • Im a great speaker, but i suck at writing. I cant seem to convey my thoughts to written words. Ugh.
  • #2 by schillster1 on 17 Dec 2020
  • You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Im a great speaker, but i suck at writing. I cant seem to convey my thoughts to written words. Ugh.

Don't feel bad there's a lot of us out there... Ain't nothin' but a thing, happens to the best of us.
  • #3 by Greatguy87 on 18 Dec 2020
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    Im a great speaker, but i suck at writing. I cant seem to convey my thoughts to written words. Ugh.

Don't feel bad there's a lot of us out there... Ain't nothin' but a thing, happens to the best of us.

Thanks for your kind words.
  • #4 by mangodebango on 19 Dec 2020

I'm not sure what writing project you are working on, but as someone who gets paid to write myself, I can offer this tip.

Have you ever tried freeform writing where you just write down whatever is on your mind and let the words just come out? (you could use pen on paper or just writing on a blank document via keyboard)

Here's a link I found on this process which probably explains it in more detail...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
  • #5 by Greatguy87 on 21 Dec 2020
    I would really like to see some of your writing.  ;)

Go to the Stories section of this site. Its there.
Pages:
Actions