Pages:
Actions
  • #61 by Gepetto on 09 Oct 2013
  • Well, I'd be happy to pay to see you Alesya, but I don't do cams &, as I said before, I wouldn't pay $50 for a video even if you were the most beautiful girl in the world (I don't know how long your videos are, but I'd guess that's about 4 or 5 times more expensive than anyone else?!). Otherwise, personally I think you look far better without the roids, so you don't need to prove anything to me. Have a great night yourself!
  • #62 by skin900 on 13 Oct 2013
  • Maybe it gets more people talking about her

Who cares, if you're not planning on camming or sessioning with her, why do you care enough to post?

I care because I do private sessions and don't want to be ripped off by someone like this, and I ask again if the person posting as Aleysia here is legitimate and sincere and does not offer private sessions why does she not have the fake profile at sessiongirls.com taken down? 
    • skin900
  • #63 by lee092760 on 13 Oct 2013
  • Maybe it gets more people talking about her

Who cares, if you're not planning on camming or sessioning with her, why do you care enough to post?

I care because I do private sessions and don't want to be ripped off by someone like this, and I ask again if the person posting as Aleysia here is legitimate and sincere and does not offer private sessions why does she not have the fake profile at sessiongirls.com taken down?

All I can say if you do private sessions and don't want to get ripped off simply don't ask her for private sessions. I'm sure she could care less if you do private sessions. If you want to know why the profile hasn't been pulled, then go to HerBiceps cam, she is on there enough go t premium and ask her.
  • #64 by lee092760 on 13 Oct 2013
  • Way too much drama for this topic. Put it to bed
  • #65 by adorefbb on 20 Oct 2013
  • i paid twice for Realwonder123 and still no show, numerous asks for her to start shows and shes always got some excuse not to. such a bad thing to do, unless you know the fbb will do the show dont recommend it. 99% of the fbb who do shows on skype keep their promise.
  • #66 by Jennifer on 07 Apr 2016
  • Hello,

To anyone that believes there is a fake profile on SessionGirls please contact me.
    I will ask the girl to prove her identity, if she does not , I will remove her from the site within 3 days of the request.

Unless I am aware , I can't do anything.
    So please let me know.  Thank you! XOXO

Jennifer@sessiongirls.com
  • #67 by Zenzen on 07 Dec 2022
  • Does Elisabeta Ionita AKA Alesya Muscledoll still continue her scam or retired?
Pages:
Actions