Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580797 Posts in 74114 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 04:54:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 118934 times)

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #210 on: February 19, 2024, 02:45:01 pm »
I’ve booked trip to Vegas November for 5 days from London i’m determined to see Lora and we’ve booked a session, just wanted to know does she come to you or does she have a room she books out?

I can’t wait!!!

She goes to your hotel when in Vegas. Lora is one of the all-time greats, always in shape and loves what she does. No B.S. with her. I've seen her three times and it has always been memorable. Enjoy! 

Offline chimpy666

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2024, 03:33:38 pm »
I’ve booked trip to Vegas November for 5 days from London i’m determined to see Lora and we’ve booked a session, just wanted to know does she come to you or does she have a room she books out?

I can’t wait!!!

She goes to your hotel when in Vegas. Lora is one of the all-time greats, always in shape and loves what she does. No B.S. with her. I've seen her three times and it has always been memorable. Enjoy!

Awesome!!!!!

as this will be a once in a long time trip to Vegas I might ask for 2 hours see what she says

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2024, 05:56:54 pm »
Over the past twenty-five to thirty years, I've seen her probably 20x.  I recall seeing her during her Olympia competing days and her body was totally off the reservation!!  While no longer quite at that level, she still carries tons of luscious muscle.  I saw her back in Feb. of '23 if I recall and she was terrific . . . although, check this out. Instead of taking my normal five of Sidenafil, I mistakenly took five Oxycodones.  LMAO!!  Richard took a nap the entire session, but I still loved every minute of it.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline artax

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2024, 06:53:36 pm »
Never saw her in Vegas but have also seen her many times over the last 10 years, can’t go wrong with Lora

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2024, 07:15:37 pm »
Over the past twenty-five to thirty years, I've seen her probably 20x.  I recall seeing her during her Olympia competing days and her body was totally off the reservation!!  While no longer quite at that level, she still carries tons of luscious muscle.  I saw her back in Feb. of '23 if I recall and she was terrific . . . although, check this out. Instead of taking my normal five of Sidenafil, I mistakenly took five Oxycodones.  LMAO!!  Richard took a nap the entire session, but I still loved every minute of it.

You're joking up taking five of either of those, right?

Aside from that Lora is an awesome session. Looking forward to the next time she's in Philly

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2024, 09:42:49 pm »

Aside from that Lora is an awesome session. Looking forward to the next time she's in Philly

Lora is one of the greats as was said here. Always in tremendous shape, great attitude, loves what she does or she wouldn't be doing it. Enjoy!

Offline sony7380

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #216 on: February 20, 2024, 05:12:46 am »

Now I'm jealous! I've seen her once after seeing her Bill Dobbins video where she takes a guy to bed and he slaps her butt. Those glutes were WOW! But it's like 15 years ago and her glutes dont look even close to that anymore. I wish I could see her at her prime when she was truly huge. I almost feel like I missed the prime time of sessioning, with great names like Tazzie, Lora, Karla Nelson etc who were absolutely huge. Almost impossible to find that quality nowadays.

Offline MuscleBeast69

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2024, 06:44:50 pm »
Seems like she really enjoys her work

Offline lordtyson36

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #218 on: March 10, 2024, 11:31:13 am »
Just booked another session with Lora. Can’t wait to see her again!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #219 on: March 10, 2024, 09:52:25 pm »

The bottle says 20mg and take 4 to 5, and since I'm old AF and can barely function at anything, I took five . . . but when I took five Oxys, I barely noticed it (well, except for the notable lack of performance), which is really weird.  When I told Lora later, she laughed her ass off and said, "It's a fucking miracle you didn't go into respiratory arrest and need a dose Narcan jammed up your ass!"  Hey, I always like to be a source of humor to bulkettes.  "Wheeeeeeeee!!"

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #220 on: March 12, 2024, 12:39:19 pm »

Now I'm jealous! I've seen her once after seeing her Bill Dobbins video where she takes a guy to bed and he slaps her butt. Those glutes were WOW! But it's like 15 years ago and her glutes dont look even close to that anymore. I wish I could see her at her prime when she was truly huge. I almost feel like I missed the prime time of sessioning, with great names like Tazzie, Lora, Karla Nelson etc who were absolutely huge. Almost impossible to find that quality nowadays.

While she is not at her prime right now, she looks great. Awesome shape for a person her age.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #221 on: March 12, 2024, 04:31:33 pm »
Still in the top .00001% for sure.

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #222 on: March 22, 2024, 02:38:43 pm »
I saw Lora years and years ago. While she was not in prime contest shape, more off season,  she still looked good. And she made it a really good session. Seemed Very interested in giving her clients a great experience. Not a clock watcher and def not just in it for the money. I would def recommend.  Would also be curious to see some of her latest pics and how she looks.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2024, 02:03:02 am »
Does she allowing mouth to mouth kissing? I know since COVID many ladies that did allow that stopped. Also does she offer BJ?

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2024, 03:08:55 am »
Possibly, although I've never requested either.  She has permitted me DATY (which almost resulted in her quads swallowing and then squishing my skull . . . and I have a size 8 head . . . or, um, I used to. lol!), but as always YMMV.  She is very plain spoken and I'm sure has heard it all, so if you are a gentleman and make the request tactfully, the worst that can happen is that she will crush your skul- uh, I mean say, "No."   ;D

Does she allowing mouth to mouth kissing? I know since COVID many ladies that did allow that stopped. Also does she offer BJ?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View